[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So. They found this guy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: That Feel.jpg (104 KB, 634x422) Image search: [Google]
That Feel.jpg
104 KB, 634x422
Okay,
So how does a former Legionnaire get radicalized to begin with?,
And why does a frog have better gear than I even have access to?

Please discuss.
>>
Wow, that is indeed impressive equipment. Plus you have such a credible source! Please, enlighten me further.
>>
File: 1357880880148.gif (827 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1357880880148.gif
827 KB, 320x213
>>27938880

I dunno man. Just found this link on a facebook post.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2301213/PICTURED-The-deadly-arsenal-discovered-home-French-terror-suspect-gunned-car-special-forces.html
>>
>>27938863
>And why does a frog have better gear than I even have access to?
Its because you're poor.
>>
>how do people get things into countries that have deemed them illegal
uhhh illegally?... And sometimes legally. Unless they inspect their mail.
>>
File: fRANCE.jpg (456 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
fRANCE.jpg
456 KB, 1368x1026
>>27938863
>>
>>27939161
>Can you have an MP5 with the giggle switch?
If you just want the switch it is $125
http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/9mm-SEF-Full-Auto-Trigger-Pack-Complete-p981.htm

>I can too, I just have more important things to spend my money on.
Not with those California plates you can't. And if your old ass pick up is more important to you? Why is the bumper covered in rust, and the clear coat has worn off near the bed? As I said, its because you're poor, and apparently also a liberal.
>>
>>27939242
Fucking hell a telling of this magnitude hasn't existed since the tale of man was first told
>>
>>27939173

I have great respect and admiration for soldiers and officers of any fighting force police or military.

If you happened to take offense at the age old slang for french citizens then I apologize.
>>
>>27939161
I'd recommend you delete that picture if that's your driveway
>>
>>27939242

Like I said. It was free.
That's how I got it.

I'm not a liberal, I just happen to be living in the wrong state to be pro 2A.
>>
>>27938863
>that mp5

Sexy as fuck, where do they get those accesories, also wtf is that stock on it? For breeching?
>>
>>27938863
>So how does a former Legionnaire get radicalized to begin with

they recruit a shit tonne of arabs
>>
Damn that's actually some nice gear.
First time I've seen a radical using tacos let alone anything thats not condor garbage or mil surp.
>>
>So how does a former Legionnaire get radicalized to begin with?

All muslims can become radicalized. Any arab in Europe is a potential terrorist. But shh, that would be racist and islamphobic to say it.

btw

>AR15/M16 variant
>clearly looks like an AK

>flak jacket
>is a plate carrier, possibly without plates
>>
>>27939299

Exactly what I was thinking.
We're really in for it if more SF get blown over like that.
>>
File: fugg.jpg (446 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
fugg.jpg
446 KB, 1368x1026
>>27939173
>>
>>27939289
Looks like a Brügger & Thommet stock
>>
>>27939619

So something you'd to see from GIGN Armories among other more high tier issued weaponry?
>>
>>27938863
you have access to anything... everyone knows a guy who sells weed, that guy who sells weed knows a guy who sells coke, that guy who sells coke knows a guy who sells full auto mac 10s, that guy who sells mac 10s knows a guy who sells AKs
>>
>>27939677
The police and military occasionnally get their weapons stolen from their warehouses. Usually with the help of someone on the inside.

By the way, notice the red dot on the MP5k.
I doubt it's a real C-More, i'ts most certainly one of those chinese airsoft knock off
Look at shitty chinese tri-rail mounted on the dust cover of that M70AB2. His equipment wasn't all that great, the good stuff was probably stolen, the rest he had to find in airsoft shops.
>>
>>27939173
i like how they use glocks.

i really like how the guy on the left has TWO glocks lol
>>
Why don't you have access to any / or all of that?
It's just a matter of money, all of that is legal in the USA, though perhaps not on a state-to-state basis.
I fail to see how this isn't just a thread of "I have less money than this guy does"
>>
>So how does a former Legionnaire get radicalized to begin with?,

They paid him more than 30 euros if he joined
>>
That's a pretty fucking incredible loadout for a terrorist in Europe.
>>
Is that a Zastava AK?

I think I see rifle grenade sight.
>>
>mfw people fall for this shit
>>
>>27939864

I didn't fall for it per-say, just curious as to how he got all that.
I mean, Most other deployed Legionnaires don't have that kind of gear.

Had no idea France was really even near as gun-friendly as NJ.

>>27939740

Yeah, that makes sense.
That tri-rail's pretty ridiculous.

>>27939784
The state-to-state basis that you just mentioned is exactly why.
>>
>>27939766
Of course, the more grenades the better right?
>>
>>27938863

They are foreigners who have the ability to eventually earn French citizenship. Lot's of Legionnaires come from Eastern Europe and the Balkans -- lot's of Muslims.

He could either have been a radical before joining the Legion and gained valuable training and experience at the expense of the French Government or he could have been radicalized during or after his service.

Not that uncommon really.
>>
You guys don't notice the clear as day airsoft mp5sd? Also, if he had real guns, why would all his mags still be in their wrappers?? Something smells of this...
>>
>>27941186

probably because he didn't get around to opening them yet
>>
>>27941186
>mp5sd
You dont know what a MP5 SD is do you?
>>
>>27941264
You're stupid aren't you? You clearly don't know how to copy paste links and look at the other fuckin pictures
>>
>>27941209
Yes, because we all go home and keep them in the wrappers. Go home, Dianne Feinstein, you're drunk
>>
>>27941294
>I wish I knew the difference between the SD and K variants
>>
>>27939350
Any white man in America can become a McVeigh. But shh you can't say anything or you'll be called racist.
>>
>>27941457
Yeah so you'd better not fuck with us
>>
>>27941457
This fucking weak beta baiter.

Whites don't get radicalized like thd brainless hordes of muslims. I'd hate to say we're better, dare I even say, superior, but...
>>
>>27941457
>Any white man in America can become a McVeigh
Except McVeigh was an American hero. You'll never remove as much ATF as that man did.
>>
>>27939766
kinda hard to reload with one hand
>>
>>27941649
>kill 168 people
>all of 8 of these people are federal agents
>that's a ratio of 20 noncombatants killed for every 1 enemy
>set militia movement back 20 years

Nah.
>>
>>27941677
>>all of 8 of these people are federal agents
wut? It was a federal building, what makes you think there were only 8 federal employees killed? Sadly no ATF, but only 24 out of the 168 people killed were not feds.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2001-06-11-mcveigh-victims.htm
>>
Those are calatrops, not barbed staples. Roman shit. Run to the gunfire and get steel up through your foot or tyre. Interesting.
>>
File: flowers-and-candles.jpg (73 KB, 881x496) Image search: [Google]
flowers-and-candles.jpg
73 KB, 881x496
>>27939364
>>27939173
those new french shields made of flowers and candles are amazing
>>
>>27941756
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing#Casualties

>Eight of the victims were federal law enforcement agents: four members of the U.S. Secret Service, two members of the U.S. Customs Service, one member of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, and one member of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
>>
>>27941831
>Only people with arrest powers are agents of the federal government
Stay retarded anon. For fucks sakes I gave you a list of victims, you come back with a sentence from wikipedia. Step up your game nigger.
>>
File: 1358453956979.jpg (394 KB, 1108x831) Image search: [Google]
1358453956979.jpg
394 KB, 1108x831
>>27941831
>>27941854

From Snackbar to ATF.
Stay magical.

Can let the thread die now.
Thanks guys.
>>
>>27941415
I wish you werent fucking retarded and knew how to internet. Goddamn you. Goddamn you, you fucking ass hat. You're so fucking smart that you can't even copy paste. Fuck off.

SD.. airsoft.. Left side. Eat the biggest bag of shit you can find.
>>
>>27940117
>>27939971
>>27939808
All I see is
>Suspect had trained as a 'para-commando' in the French Foreign Legion
>trained

In other words, a drop out?
>>
>>27941854
>Only people with arrest powers are agents of the federal government

Well, from the perspective of Waco and Ruby Ridge, that's precisely correct.

Unless he wanted to blow up a bunch of old people getting Social Security checks as part of fighting the system.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.