[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say I overpower a threat. Theoretically, what is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 8ball.jpg (20 KB, 640x348) Image search: [Google]
8ball.jpg
20 KB, 640x348
Let's say I overpower a threat. Theoretically, what is the most effective way to "kneecap" them, and which caliber round would do the most damage, leading to either a permanent handicap, or need to have that half leg removed? Yes. I am fucked in the head when it comes to my defense contingency plans.
>>
>>27936483

giving someone a handicap = immediate (and likely successful) civil lawsuit from them

if someone is coming at you, end their life. This way their family has to sue you in civil court and a successful case there is less likely
>>
>>27936489

This.

Pretty sure you'd be more satisfied killing the fucker, rather than sparing them and risk the story turning on you.
>>
1. Point at back of knee
2. Shoot heart or face instead
>>
If you're kidnapping someone and you're shooting, the op already went south
>>
>>27936483
Obrez or you a pussy
>>
I'm actually kind of interested in this now..

The pit(back) would be preferable I think for location, but I'm not sure if a 12 gauge would be too much of a risk of nicking the artery vs a low caliber handgun.
>>
Lmao the one time RIP rounds might do something
>>
>>27936674

That'd probably hit the bloodlines and kill, though.
>>
>>27936483
> _Theoretically, what is the most effective way to "kneecap" them

Stop now before you show up on national news as the next Florida Man.

That's how.
>>
>>27936483
ball peen hammer.
>>
>>27936483
Shoot them in the dick.

How is this even a question OP?
>>
Just posting so when the DA reads this thread in the trial the jury has a laugh at my name.
>>
>>27936483

>Yes. I am fucked in the head when it comes to my defense contingency plans.

you sound like a teenager with juvenile fantasies, not "fucked in the head"
>>
>>27937386

This.
>>
>>27936483
DeWalt 18v cordless drill with a 3/8 bit. Follow up with a 3/4 spade bit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.