[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In my country, Spain is very difficult to get a gun ( Black Market
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: images (12).jpg (9 KB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
9 KB, 230x172
In my country, Spain is very difficult to get a gun
( Black Market is not an option ) Niggas need small self defense weapon
Recommended?
( In my EDC I have a keychain self defense and a razor )
Electric guns are not legal in this country a pussy
>>
SPAIN IS KILL.
>>
YEAH
I cant buy a fucking tazer its a big shit
>>
>>27934621
AYYY LMAO

I'm fucking a Spanish chick, the rest of them fucking hot and stuck up?
>>
>>27934621
What about black powder?
>>
>>27934621
it's pretty easy to make a single shot pipe gun. just watch any of royal nonesuch's videos.
The kid is a fucking moron that's going to get himself killed, and even he can manage to build a simple gun.
>>
>>27934621
Find out the legality of extendable batons.

If you get one, take courses on how to learn how to use it. It's not just for clubbing people, you need to learn techniques like the peroneal nerve strike to really make the most out of it.
>>
>>27935841
>going to get himself killed

How? He has enough common sense to fire his guns out of a vice grip before firing them with his bare hands.
>>
>>27936129
>How?
you obviously haven't actually every watched one of his videos.
>>
>>27936133
The stuff he makes is certainly dangerous, but the point I was making is that he treats his dangerous-as-shit contraptions with caution. In all of his videos he doesn't even have some sort of close call with being injured.
>>
>>27934621

emigrate to the US and join your spick friends

you already speak the main language.
>>
hola amigo
yo hablo espanol tambien.
me gusta paella.
puede llevar un cuchillo
pasa por el proceso de compra de una pistola legal
>>
>pic related for "opening a stripped drain plug"
>keep on max opening for maximum bone breaking.
>take an ASP baton class or learn some kind of baton use.
>>
>>27936418
Use a cresant instead of poly grips
> compact
> solid mass on end
> won't break from heavy use
> no pivot point
>>
you can't buy a rifle in spain?
>>
CAT'S FOOT
IRON CLAW
>>
>>27934621
That is so sad. Your country used to make all sorts of guns. I love Astra and Star.
>>
>>27936436
Slip jaws do have the advantage of a better gripping handle though.
>>
File: destroyer carbine 9mm.gif (21 KB, 600x144) Image search: [Google]
destroyer carbine 9mm.gif
21 KB, 600x144
>Get destroyer carbine in 9mm largo.
>cut off stock and barrel obrez style
>you now have 9mm pistol
>>
>>27934621
pepper spray
baton
kubaton/pen
flashlight
>>
>>27936530
NEUROSURGEONS SCREAM FOR MORE
>>
>>27934621
Move to a country that doesn't store its gold reserves at the bottom of the ocean.
>>
>>27937040
AT PARANOIA'S POISON DOOR
>>
>>27937088
21ST CENTURY SCHIZOID MAN
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.