[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EUROFIGHTER 4 FREE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: eurofighter-weapons-system.jpg (15 KB, 470x312) Image search: [Google]
eurofighter-weapons-system.jpg
15 KB, 470x312
Hey guys, lets discuss the pros and cons of the Eurofighter.

Also (& mainly), this is a reminder that Eurofighter Typhoon (pc game) is for free at Indiegala... get to the homepage, scroll down a bit and you will find it, just follow the steps to get it for free.
>>
>>27930987
>>>/v/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>27930987
>hey guys lets have a vidya shill thread

Lets not

>>>/v/

go away viral advertising fag
>>
>>27930995
>>27930997

remember that even though you are a cynic, you are not always right. Im juts a regular /k/ browser, that wants to share the love, just the same way someone at some point gave away insurgency for free. Im part of the /k/ommando group in steam and just wanted to give something back.

Tl;dr: Fuck yourselves/yourself.
>>
Bump. Im out, hope someone can enjoy this besides the trolling turds.
>>
>>27931046
>Im juts a regular /k/ browser
That is exactly what a shill would say, isn't it? ISN'T IT YOU SHILL
>>
>>27931375
i think you are onto something... to be honest im shilling but just for myself, all i want are /k/ommando gaming buddies, i aint got red orchestra and for insurgency i get massive ammounts of lag :(

I'll just post it in the steam group once im back home and pass this covert bump as a lame explanation that is actually not required.
>>
>>27930987
>>>/v/
>>
>>27931450
please, please keep doing what the other cool assburguers kids do and post it again, i love getting bumped for free.
>>
>>27930987
Pros:
>Cheaper than a Rafale
Cons:
>...if you're European
>...and don't want to wait for the F-35
>>
>>27931722
It's also rather slow with the upgrades.
>>
File: 1380826372644.jpg (718 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1380826372644.jpg
718 KB, 1920x1200
>>27930987
the eurofighter is such a sexy plane
>>
>>27931776
those are gripens sempai
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.