[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amending section 922(o) to include Flamethrowers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 3985501-flamethrower.jpg (181 KB, 1312x602) Image search: [Google]
3985501-flamethrower.jpg
181 KB, 1312x602
So Representative Elliot Engel (D-New York) is trying to add Flamethrowers to section 922(o) which will ban the transfer and posession of them.

It's called H.R. 4009 or the 'Flamethrowers? Really?' Act.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/hr4009
>>
>2015
>not just trying to protect the chillens
>>
>>27930372
So they're going to be treated like post-1986 machine guns then? What about ones that were lawfully owned before the date of the subsections enactment if it were to pass?
>>
obligatory
>>
>>27930511
Doesn't say anything about grandfathering, so I suspect that they would have to be surrendered to law enforcement.
>>
>>27930372
>https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/hr4009
How do we speak out and get this cancelled?
>>
>>27930542
IM GONNA BULD FLAMMENWURFERS AND BURN ANTI AMERICAN INSTITUTIONS
>>
>>27930372

This is emblematic of the meme cancer of the left that is eating American from the urban center hell holes out. This has no chance in hell of getting out of committee, they didn't even bother to check and see if a flamethrower was ever used in a crime, and is probably written like a piece of shit in regards to actually defining a "flamethrower" and its technical functions, but it makes them feel all smug, intelligent, and superior and might even get them a mention on Lobsterback Brownteeth's It's 2015 You Know, Jolly Knickerings, I Say, Hour.
>>
Flamethrowers are legitimate farming tools.

If they do this. Then I will have to start throwing molotovs at the locusts and fungus infected crops. Like I was some sort of slav, or animal.
>>
>>27930372
Holy fuck this pisses me off. They even have the audacity to nickname the bill "flamethrowers? Really?"
Yes fucking really. They are very useful in agriculture (I don't farm but I do use janky homemade ones to kill poison oak from time to time) and what's more not a single one has ever EVER been used in a crime, EVER!

Ironically this makes my blood boil.
>>
>>27934702
>and what's more not a single one has ever EVER been used in a crime, EVER!

Some West German student in 1964 attacked his school with one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cologne_school_massacre
>>
>>27930372
>Representative Elliot Engel
Fucking Jewish Marxist Fuck.
>>
>>27934869
Huh. Well ok but never in the USA.
>>
you can buy the XM42 flamethrower now
and excuse me, what crime are you going to commit with a flamethrower?
A FLAMETHROWER
>>
File: dancing_jew.gif (17 KB, 39x61) Image search: [Google]
dancing_jew.gif
17 KB, 39x61
>>27930372
>Engel
TRULY SHOCKING
>>
i swear if this shit passes i am going to flip shit
>>
>Get bored one day
>Get a spray can
>Lighter
>Watch the beautiful flames dance in the air
>ATF raids my house because I build a flameflower
>>
i think he saw the xm42 and said THAT LOOKS DANGEROUS YOU COULD KILL 100000s OF PEOPLE WITH IT
okay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EKNGdRzEl4
>>
>>27930372
I have a much better idea. Lets amend 922(o) to exclude machineguns.
>>
Ah yes, nevar forget Sandy Hook and the mass burning by flamethrower that took place
>>
Didn't Satan Claus use a flamethrower to burn the house down after he shot 9 people in it?
>>
FROM MY TOASTY DEAD HANDS!
>>
File: 1416782610882.png (705 KB, 1291x879) Image search: [Google]
1416782610882.png
705 KB, 1291x879
>>27930372
"Flamethrowers? Really? Act"

who the fuck comes up with these names? jesus fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x280
>>27934869
>set students ablaze
>smashed doors and windows with a mace
>stabbed others with a lance

Holy shit
>>
This has to be a joke.

And with a name like that, they are just proposing bullshit literally for no other reason than to rustle people's jimmies for the fun of it. They know this won't pass. The name itself points to this being a big political joke to upset certain people.
>>
>>27930512
This
>>
May as well ban gasoline. Flamethrowers are stupid simple.
>>
>>27934114
Molotovs are already illegal and classed as Destructive Devices.
>>
Better ban them super soakers while they're at it
>>
>>27936187

It's so these gungrabblers can give shitty stump speeches about how they are the only one brave and strong enough to stand up to the NRA baby-eating Nazis by proposing bullshit legislation. Liberal legislative electoral season faggotry 101, and this guy definitely puts the F in faggot. They've been getting BLOWN THE FUCK OUT so hard on the 2nd Amendment lately, they're grabbing for any straws they can now.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.