[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fix Gun Control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Presidential-Seal.jpg (51 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Presidential-Seal.jpg
51 KB, 400x400
You're now the President of the US. How do you fix gun control?
>>
File: 1446395490948.gif (20 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1446395490948.gif
20 KB, 200x200
>>27928478
first I do something about offtopic /pol/ garbage on /k/
>>
>>27928478
Everyone but fat people can get guns. If you can't control your own impulses you should never be around firearms
>>
>>27928478
>How do you fix gun control?
What an oxymoron.
>>
Deregulating weapons
>>
Fire everyone in the ATF the deals with Fireams and Explosives. Use that money to hire new people to just process NFA stamps and other paperwork. Have my head of the atf unban everything possible with out needing changes in law. Trusts can build new machineguns. Because trusts are not people and the Hughes specifically states people. Get around any sort of import restriction by sanctioning Canadian Sneaks.
>>
>>27928478
request that congress repeal the NFA of 1934 and GCA of 1968
>>
>>27928478
Abolish it
>>
1- Repeal everything.
2- Are you 18? with a clean record?, cool apply for your one time lifetime gun owner application, no futher requirement.
3- how to buy shit: go to store, find gun go to cashier, verify your aplication is valid, pay for gun.(no list, no registration)
4- Are you a Felon? loose permit, no can buy shit.
5- Are you a felon after 5 years of being Good Guy Greg?, Excelent you may aply for a new permit.

notes:
why do you need to be 18yo to apply? same reason you need to be 18 to vote, drink and serve, you need to be responsable son.

why need a license? to actually target the bad guys and not the gun owners in general

why 5 years to reapply? to prove you changed, you made mistakes, paid for them and now became a better person.

thoughts?
>>
>>27929262
hello reddit
>>
>>27929299
very constructive criticism, excelent post.
>>
WELCOME TO THE GUN STORE OF AMERICA!

Here in our store the cost of our guns never goes over 600$ but our business always stays in the top because we respect the people that are poorfags that can't afford the pricy fancy guns so fuck the prices because the price of our guns are great for price!

Also if you are an illegal immigrant and a liberal then you can kindly turn around as our men with steel toe boots will gladly kick your sorry little ass right out of our store!

Thats right!

Only true patriotic legal real americans are able to buy our guns and if you want to buy from us then you better be getting your political shit fixed and getting your citizenship going now because fuck you thats why!

Also fuck the ATF and all federal gun laws because you don't need to fill any paperworks or license or hell there no such thing as an age restriction!

Thats right you can come on down to our store with your 10 year old son and let him buy his very own gun for his birthday with his own cash so you and him can go on to our ranges and try out free ammo without range fees!

Thats right folks we got a range that is free to the customers!

And don't worry about people coming over and preaching all of that anti-freedom and shit because we have our very own specialized security that makes those types (disappear) if you know what I mean hehehehe.

So come on down to our gun store because our business is growing big all over america and it is even reaching out to other countries too but I won't disclose its locations on this here folks because (security reasons) but you can read our pamphlets on where they are though!

If this is your first time with your family and kids then we will throw in another gun to your purchase FOR FREE!

Thats right folks we even have a you buy one, you get one free policy too!

Also we are always full on guns and ammo and other merchandise to your interests because we care about our customers!

SO COME ON DOWN TO OUR GUN STORE OF AMERICA TODAY!
>>
File: 1447135255755.gif (1 MB, 300x192) Image search: [Google]
1447135255755.gif
1 MB, 300x192
>>27929262
Bye reddit
>>
Kill ATF
>>
>>27929350
>antman would have wanted this for us all
>>
"Do you want to own guns?"

"Yes!"

"Ok here you go."

"Sweet!"

"If you fuck up ONCE with those guns and kill someone who does not deserve it we will come and we will take them, and you away. For a very. Very. Long time. Or permanently. And we aren't talking about life in prison if we take you away permanently either."
>>
>>27928478
Fuck it, here goes. Repeal anything anti gun that runs by my office while deporting illegal immigrants and flipping the bird to refugees. I can't directly disable gun control or disband the ATF as the president but I can straight up tell anti-gun bills to go fuck themselves while allowing pro-gun ones to pass. Straight up give liberal media the finger and give interviews to popular gun magazines and shit.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/56196098
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.