[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say you were in the Bataclan during the latest IS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
Let's say you were in the Bataclan during the latest IS attack. You smelled the shit coming and managed to sneak in your favorite handgun just for the fuck of it. It is fully loaded but you have no other ammo reserve.

Abdul and his friends come in, kill some frogs and order everyone to lay down on the floor. From this moment on, what do you do?
>>
>>27928244

If I smelled the shit coming I wouldnt be there you fucking dingus.
>>
>>27928244
I would do the dinosaur.
>>
Blow up my bomb vest
>>
>>27928266
this
>>
>>27928244
>>27928266
Im with this guys OP. If I know there is going to be a shooting I am going to avoid it. Also call the cops and give them info based on my ability to apparently predict the future.

But since thats not what you are asking. If I had my favourite handgun CZ 75 Shadow with no spare mags I am move for cover whilst drawing. Keep gun nice and cloae with firm grip down low to avoid attention. Once in some cover ideally id attackers. Bring gun up aim fire 4 shots at one bloke then ifeally another 4 at a second. Then move, ideally move towards escape, shoot kebabs if they are in the way.

Its pretty hard for one bloke to take out 4 kebabs with AKs. If there are multiple people carrying it gets easier obvoiusly. Though there is a risk of CCWs engaging each other. Not too bad though aince kebabs have rifles and are shooting at the crowd. So if olpeople retain any situational awerness they should work it out without too much difficulty.
>>
File: tacreload.jpg (244 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
tacreload.jpg
244 KB, 640x960
>>27928244
Depends where in the room I was standing. In a packed concert hall with innocents fucking everywhere, it is my responsibility to be extremely careful.

To be honest, if I didn't have a clear shot and my life wasn't immediately in danger, then I wouldn't try to shoot. I would try to make my way to cover or a more advantageous firing position.

The truth of the matter is that I have no obligation to defend anyone's life but my own, and I cannot justify accidentally shooting an innocent person in an attempt to "save" them, it just wouldn't make sense and intentions don't mean anything in a life or death situation.

You had better believe that once they started executing people I would make it my singular goal to put them down or at least suppress them, but I am worthless if I only hit civilians or get killed.

Of course I don't know exactly how I would react because I've never been in such a dangerous situation where my life was in someone else's hands. The adrenaline might just plant me in place and have me shoot at the first opening.

The only thing I can think about when these hypotheticals come up is that I really need to hit the range and practice more.
>>
>>27928266
But let's say you were, dongus. You're the world's biggest EODM fan. You masturbate to the thoughts of Josh Homme licking your cloaca every single night. You just HAD to be there.
>>
File: NfHsIu5.png (154 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
NfHsIu5.png
154 KB, 500x333
Punch them
>>
>>27928244
Beretta 92sf with a 20rd magazine and a suppressor. I'd try to wait near the entryway outside and when they enter the main room follow and pump as many rounds into the back of their kebab heads as I can before they react.

I'd probably get blown away by the last guy but I want to live my hitman fantasies, dammit.
>>
File: approved 9mms.png (1 MB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
approved 9mms.png
1 MB, 1000x800
>>27928244
Take your pick, with skill these are all good options,
>>
>>27929503
Oh hey, I remember making this. Find the non-VP9 handgun and win a prize.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 500x281
>>27929503
Kek
>that sneaky ppq in the last frame
>fuck hk for ripping off the ppq
>>
>>27929526
It's the fucking USP in the 9th image.
>>
>>27929532
Bingo. There's one more non vp9 though
>>
>>27929532
How did they rip off the PPQ? This is usually the most ignorant and stupidest shit said in VP9 threads.

They are completely different guns internally and externally.
>>
>>27929526
>>27929532
>>27929541
>>27929545
There is also a P30 too.
>>
>>27929561
But they look similar so obviously HK ripped off walther!!!
>>
>>27928244
now why would i go anywhere near paris after earlier this year in the first place
their security is really quite pathetic, cops aren't even armed on a regular basis, mosques are allowed to harbour extremists and no one does shit because tolerance and it was obvious it wasn't going to take long for ISIS to send in sleeper cells with the millions of "refugees" into europe

france is middle east tier by now, and they're not doing much to midigate the situation. the security forces are really quite lacking.
>>
>>27929576
Of course they ignore that Walther ripped off the hi point with not just one gun but 3 guns now.
>>
>>27929632
Also the fact that Walther subcontracts UMAREX to make their .22s. Yes, THAT Umarex, the airshit and bb gun company.
>>
>>27929804
Walther does not "subcontract" Umarex. Umarex owns Walther
>>
>>27928266

This is the only correct answer. I'm not a cop or a white knight.
>>
>>27929545
USP 4th column 2nd row?
>>
File: 1425563881684.png (104 KB, 266x400) Image search: [Google]
1425563881684.png
104 KB, 266x400
Well, to be frank? Dropped in that situation, without avoiding Paris, being careful, this or that? Sneaking in with a gun, honestly?

Depending where I am in the venue, knowing some have seats and some are general standing room. I'd try and crawl to the standing room as slowly as I could, and proceed. This is being a cheap bastard that likes the ethos of the standing room.

If starting in the seats or making it there without being fired on, I'd stand up, and start shooting. I wouldn't have much thought, tactically, other than maybe using the seats and aisles for cover. I'd fire back, reload when I could, and make the best aimed shots as possible before they returned fire. If I didn't die from return fire, I probably died when they set themselves off when the Police came.

Not a pretty answer. Terrible situation. That make anyone feel good?

>captcha 2015
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.