[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a reason to have women in the military outside of a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 17
File: 1447034149583.jpg (83 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
1447034149583.jpg
83 KB, 620x412
Is there a reason to have women in the military outside of a few limited specialized jobs?

Do they bring any benefits to combat?
>>
>>27928019
>Do they bring any benefits to combat?
By virtue of womanhood? No. By being another pair of boots on the ground? Yes.
>>
>>27928019
If they can meet the same training standards as men in combat roles, obviously the benefit is having more soldiers/a bigger pool from which to draw infantrymen.
>>
Sometimes fapping just isn't enough for a soldier.
>>
>>27928019
literally 0 benefits over an all male force
>>
>>27928019
If you have a larger amount of people to make soldiers you could eliminate the number of shitbags you have to settle for.
>>
>>27928033
This.
>>
File: sniper-1-1.jpg (124 KB, 740x488) Image search: [Google]
sniper-1-1.jpg
124 KB, 740x488
>>27928019
useful for propaganda.

also while not PC or remotely acceptable in modern society they make great "comfort women"

Also depending on how bad shit is sometimes you just have to throw bodies at a problem until it goes away.
>>
It's progressive
Officers get their personal tax payer funded whores
And it hurts every aspect of the military, which is no doubt 90% of the point of pushing it
>>
>>27928095
>implying officers are considered to be even remotely cool in the infantry
>>
>>27928019
A woman is no different than a man so long as they meet certain physical requirements. Unfortunately many women are physically inferior to men. Doesn't make them bad people, that's just biology.

The biggest problem is social and psychological. Men act fucking retarded when women are around, especially in a combat unit.
>>
>>27928218
>A woman is no different than a man
This is factually incorrect
>>
File: men.jpg (62 KB, 640x683) Image search: [Google]
men.jpg
62 KB, 640x683
>>27928019

Zero benefit over an all male force.
>>
>>27928239
Go on
>>
>>27928265
Did you even go to school?
>>
>>27928270
Are you American or just being difficult?

You made a claim. Let's hear your reasoning.
>>
>>27928239
>>27928265
>>27928288
Not even in this thread, but come on nigga.
>>
>>27928265
Logistics and the PR effect is a double edged sword, everyone remembers Jessica Lynch can you name a male POW that isn't a traitor?
>>
File: K US ARMY OF DUMB.jpg (126 KB, 555x732) Image search: [Google]
K US ARMY OF DUMB.jpg
126 KB, 555x732
>>27928019
some women can probably read the writing on claymores about which end to point where.
>>
>>27928250
>males have
>all males are the same
Whelp, this is fucking retarded.
>>
>>27928492
Its a general statement you fucking mongoloid. This is true for a majority of men over a majority of women
>>
>>27928193
>higher pay
>Satus and power
Officers are whore magnets
>>
>>27928545
Alright you moron, that's exactly my point isn't it? By previous admission you have stated that there are some women which are bigger/faster/stronger than some men.

>>27928250 This argument is invalid if there are (sometimes) benefits of having females over males.

I know it's confusing, but you should apply yourself a little.
>>
>>27928492
Git out you cum dumpster
>>
>>27928585
>higher status and power
Confirmed for never having served in the infantry.
>>
>>27928545
How is this valid for not allowing any females in? I mean, you are contradicting yourself.
>>
There were female MPs attached to my (Armor) PLT while in Iraq, and I can honestly they bring no benefit and are in face a detriment to the unit. Not to mention they were whores.
That may be just my experience, but from what I say, they hurt the unit overall, and most definitely provided no benefits. They were often given special treatment, and whined about every thing they had to do, such as guard, wearing gear, missions, etc. Constantly complaining and bringing morale down. They fucked the NCOs to get their way.

It was in the Army that I began hating what modern women have become.
>>
>>27928019

If the unit is captured the male soldiers can trade the female soldier as a sex slave, thereby saving their own lives.

The women also provide sexual release which further lowers the stress levels of male soldiers.

Other than that, they're as useless as tits on a a boar.
>>
>>27928621
>there were females this one place and one time
Uh huh, and I'm sure they did have the same standards as males right?
>>
>>27928597
Underage detected.
>>
File: F-In-result.png (950 KB, 1385x609) Image search: [Google]
F-In-result.png
950 KB, 1385x609
>>27928019
There is a vocal and still sizable minority that believes females should not be allowed in the infantry. My take? Basically yes, females can be soldiers in whatever capacity so long as they meet the standards and everyone will probably come around in the next 50 years. Considering the type of people on /k/ and 4chan in general, I'd say even less people in the general population actually think females shouldn't be allowed into combat arms. It's kind of old thinking.
>>
>>27928019
if you were short on men i guess but aside from that they could do espionage roles i guess.
>>
>>27928676
>MFW I read this and just finally realized it's true
>MFW I don't want it to be true
>MFW I'm sad now
>MFW I have no face
>>
>>27928676
Why do we want women on the frontline where their topline barely meets out bottom line.
There is likely no advantage to women in the infantry.
There will likely be some disadvantage.
>ONE SINGLE disadvantage is enough reason to keep women out of the infantry.
Putting the infantry at risk just for the sake of affirmative action is unethical.
You would not only be risking the lives of the men but women as well.
>>
Well, if they pass the male requirements, yeah.
Even if only 99.9% of the women can't, that wouldn't be a reason to ban the remaining 0.1%.
Same with dogs, if a dog could meet the standards, it should be allowed.
>>
>>27928870
this
>>
>>27928831
>their top line
>our bottom line
Yeah, I don't know man. I get what you are saying, but I'm not really sure why people talk up the men in the military so much here. I was very disappointed with the quality of the average male in the military and I was in the infantry. I never worked with females that met the male standard (nobody has), but I worked with many men that were incapable of doing so. They were kept around for some reason, but I would have gladly replaced them with someone who could run 2 miles in under 16 minutes.

>ONE SINGLE disadvantage is enough reason to keep women out of the infantry.
Hmm...I guess I really disagree with that. There are plus sides and down sides to every single soldier. It's a kind of cost-benefit balancing act with the military. The best units realize that it takes all types of people to accomplish a task.
>Putting the infantry at risk just for the sake of affirmative action is unethical
I agree. However, if eventual benefits outweigh risks (like integrating blacks) then the move is justified.
>You would not only be risking the lives of the men but women as well
If they aren't prepared for that then they should not be in the infantry.
>>
They make good cumdumpsters
>>
>>27928870
No. It is stupid to waste resources on the 1% who can make it. We would have to have separate facilities and supplies just for women. The ROI of this is unacceptable.
>>
>>27928600
I'm about to get out of college- is trying to become an infantry officer a mistake?
>>
>>27928870
>>27928909

What do you know about the logistical NIGHTMARE of integrated gender units, especially line companies?
>>
>>27928950
Uh, no. The infantry is where officers build careers. Just don't be surprised when your opinion isn't worth a good gaddamn.
>>
>>27928963
If your argument is rooted entirely in logistics then you do not have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. The army is full of absolutely nothing if not logistical nightmares.
>>
>>27928926
If the standards were any higher would women even make the cut?

>one single disadvantage
I didn't mean "Suzy is too short" or "kaity is too weak"
I meant "the women are all too X."

It's not like I think women are useless either. They are just naturally suited to other roll.
Let men do the trench digging and heavy lifting.
>>
>>27928967
In what positions would an officer's opinion be worth something?
>>
>>27928019
Only if we are running out of men
In ww2, I would have sent in women because the death toll was ridiculous
Now, 10 dead is a big deal. No need for women, we have thousands of men
>>
Fuck women in the army they are nothing but a bunch of drama queen wannabe makers and they will just turn up at the end to either be a dyke or a feminist or a fatass or just a complete bitch....

> mah nails broke wwwwwhhaaaaaaahaaaahaaaaaaw

> dis rifle is to heavy whaaaahaahaaa pwease carry dis heavy pistol and heavy small carbine rifle for meh wwwaaahaahaaaa

> I don't like him cuz she stole mah very feminine made army bag and I ain't gonna go get other thouseds that are in dah armory so I will be a drama bitch

> my feet hurts my ankles hurts these boots make me look like a man and they hurt my feet sergeant waaaahaaahaaaa I can't take another one mile of marching sir

> dis 5.56 rifle is too much for my shoulders sir and my 9mm pistol is hurting mah wrist when I shoot both of them whhaaahahaha I am a female and I need mah 22supershort to be able to handle the recoil why dus dis army don't have tactical 22supershort assault weapons wwwwhhhhaaahaahaaaahaaaa

> my backpack is too heavy you guys all this mres and the knife and the rope is hurting mah back whhhaahahahahaaaw

> I have a vagina please respect me terrorists

> I think I broke mah wrist and ankles from doing pushups and jogging wwwwhhaaahahaaaa why did I joined dah army those proud feminist group were right about this army only for those filthy cis scum males!!!!

I wish we still had the no women in the army allowed policy thing...

but here is the worst...

> OH GOD I BEEN SHOT I BEEN SHOT I'M DYING OVER HERE OH GOD I NEED SOME HELP OH GOD IMA GONNA DIE FROM THIS 9MM SHOT ON MY ARM WWWWHHHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!

Kill me please.
>>
>>27929026
This is why I am in the Pakistan military

No fucking female
>>
>>27928019

women are fine in most support positions (granted all of them are self-entitled cunts that become massive sluts on base but that's par for the course)
>>
>>27929026
Don't forget the Steath Dependapotamus.
Always use the glove, because they are after your pension.

Their bones breaking all over the place is probably reason enough.
>>
>>27928977
>>27928977
>the women are all too X
I don't know man. I'm not really sure how this one plays out, but I can tell you that I don't believe any type of group is all too X of anything for the military. I think the tremendous variation in capabilities between individuals is far more important than general trends. I date a girl who is 5'1" and 107 lbs. Would I want her to carry an M240 on one of the jump and hump exercises I did in the 82nd? Absolutely not. However, my brother's girlfriend is literally 12" taller and 170 lbs. She is in excellent physical condition and plays basketball for her college. I could see her outperforming a man who is under 5'5" in those ruck marches and we had dudes that were that short and small. My point is, I support any single human who can meet or exceed the standard. I wish I could have supported more people who I actually served with.

I honestly think you have valid concerns. Some of which I would share in the face of a full integration. I think one of the big problems is that most men who are fully against integration fall more along these >>27929026 lines and are unwilling to separate their emotions from their judgement.
>>
when shit is going down very bad womens are to be mobilized.They can serve as crew for weapons, medical help, auxiliary tasks.
>>
>>27928019
hypothetically speaking women bring pussy to foxholes, in an ideal world we'd have genetically engineered women providing me with sweet pussy all winter long.
>>
File: 1446999369819.png (18 KB, 626x551) Image search: [Google]
1446999369819.png
18 KB, 626x551
>>27929044
>>
>>27929044
no m8
you are in the pakistani military because you are a paki
>>
>>27929026
My old boss was a Staff Sergeant and he pretty much confirmed all of this, they would bitch about their food, and always find a way to excuse themselves from running exercises.
>>
>>27928019
Just stds to an entire company
>>
>>27928288
Leftist detected
>abort all attempts to reason
>>
>>27928019
They give /k/ shitposters daily thread-starting fodder, so there's that.
>>
>>27929093
what do you think your battlebuddy is for? Just bend him over and shove it up there, Don't Ask Don't Tell ended years ago
>>
>>27928628
>>27928594
Its not "i had a bad experience once" its more like "95 out of 100 women I have met in the military are huge shitbags who don't do thier jobs, can't meet standards, and get promoted because of equality" You talk like there are a few shitty women but most are good, but if you ask anyone who isnt a total piece of shit in the military, they will tell you that women suck. They can't lead, they can't think under pressure, and they follow every fucking rule they can unless it relates to them being held to a standard. Females in the military are a cancer, and the democrats put them there because they hate the military. The strength is the most obvious issue, but it isnt the biggest at all. Its mostly the fact that they fuck everything, literally and metaphorically

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HmT5jqy-iE

pretty much sums it up
>>
>>27929007
XO and above.
>>
>>27928033
THIS.
>>
>>27929331
>95 out of 100 women in the military don't even meet their own lowered standard
Isn't this more of a structural issue? Like, why the fuck does the military allow these people in in the first place and why do they let them stay there after they've demonstrated they shouldn't?
>>
>>27928019
>the current year
>depending on women to do anything w/o question(ie what the infantry pretty much does)
>>
>>27928019

no
>>
>>27929481
Because only certain types of people want to join the military. When it comes to women, it is usually bottom of the barrel types who have nothing else going.

It's sad but true. Successful women usually end up doing other stuff. They don't look to the military for a career or as a way to get into college etc.

Then you take these shitty people, and they get their hands held through training because "MUH EQUALITY".

Tl;dr, people that know jack shit about the military create policies for the military.
>>
>>27928033

if they are actually good, if they are ill trained and not able then they are a liability and nothing more
>>
>>27928019
Women only serve 4 functions

>Make babies
>Raise babies
>Keep house
>Cook my food
>>
>>27928019
Ok.. So /k dont like women in the army, i got that.. But what about the airforce and navy??
What do /k think woman cant do there??
>>
>>27929502
>When it comes to women, it is usually bottom of the barrel types who have nothing else going.
>When it comes to everyone, it is usually bottom of the barrel types who have nothing else going.
FTFY
>>
>>27928492

>implying you arnt literally (figuratively) talking shit
>>
>>27929513
>Ok.. So /k dont like women in the army
You should read the thread...
Also: >>27928676
Have a poll.
>>
>>27928019

Why are female soldiers constantly photographed wearing a helmet without IBA?

In what situation (outside of driving a hmmwv in the Duuurmy) would you wear a helmet without body armor?
>>
>>27929519
It's actually about equal for men. Unless you're talking super-upper class. It's pretty proportional.

There are more poorer soldiers because there are more poor people. But there are proportionally the same of every economic class. For men at least. Mostly because it's seen as a good job for most men.
>>
>>27928019
They can carry a rifle into combat, point it at the enemy and pull the trigger. That is beneficial.
>>
File: ws.jpg (91 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ws.jpg
91 KB, 500x375
>>27928019
Reasons:
1. Propaganda
2. Another pair of boots on the ground
3. Adds diversity to the fighting force*
4. It makes citizenship consistent and undifferentiated by allowing everybody to play a role in the country's defense

*Adds diversity to the fighting force. I will elaborate on this.
[a] If you assume a sexist society has, over the centuries, given women specific social and cultural roles, this means that most women have developed niche skills, which men have never developed. This occurs naturally with family-guided upbringing, so that even the so-called emancipated woman is likely to come from a familial milieu in which she was expected to develop certain skills and attitudes. The fact she now rejects them and acts like a man does not mean she got rid of her early childhood imprinting.
Consequently, this entails that half of a country's population is likely to have skills the other one has. Hence, if the military wants to be fully effective and be able to tackle all issues with personnel provided with diverse skills, it is undeniable women MUST be part of the defence forces.
[b] But there are people who go even beyond this. Some of them are feminist and some of them are male supremacist. They both agree male and female brains have some different intrinsic properties, which are exacerbated by early childhood upbringing. I am unable to comment on this, but if it is true, this would mean women may also have different "brains" (up to a certain extent). This makes the inclusion of womanhood in the army even more compelling.
>>
>>27929611
>Consequently, this entails that half of a country's population is likely to have skills the other one has.
Errata:
"...the other one has not."
>>
>>27928288
women are physiologically different to men, they have an entirely different 46th chromosome for fuck's sake.
>>
>>27928676
>if they meet the same standards as males

there's that old caveat again. Even if women CAN meet the same entry requirements for men (they can't beyond basic infantry) they can't keep up. Entry is to ensure you have a BASELINE of working fitness, but the standards placed on prospective soldiers increases massively once they're actually in. It's incredibly inefficient to lose half your troop in the first month of training because the women lack both the upper body strength and the ability to ruck miles upon miles day after day.

This problem is compounded even more in elite units who already have large volumes of men drop out without opening up equal opportunities recruitment.
>>
>>27929696
>the standards placed on prospective soldiers increases massively once they're actually in
Or fucking decreases. Have you been in the army? You'd be amazed how many dudes got fat and shitty after basic and...drumroll please...still got promoted!
>>
>>27929725
POGs don't count, women are already allowed to be POGs.
>>
>>27929696
>This problem is compounded even more in elite units who already have large volumes of men drop out without opening up equal opportunities recruitment
You must mean the problem is reduced. If physical longevity is the downfall of many females, then they would be at a disadvantage when going through additional selections even after passing their initial one. Elite units also often have the ability to easily release soldiers from their ranks when not maintaining the standard (RFS in Ranger Regiment). According to what you said, women would be at a large disadvantage given the equal selection opportunity as males.
>>
>>27929781
no, as in the dropout rates are compounded. the issue being the units are paying to have women their who are going to drop out. You want a strong pass/fail ratio to ensure you don't waste too much money.
>>
File: DARPA_Exoskeleton.jpg (768 KB, 2040x3072) Image search: [Google]
DARPA_Exoskeleton.jpg
768 KB, 2040x3072
>>27929696
>there's that old caveat again. Even if women CAN meet the same entry requirements for men (they can't beyond basic infantry) they can't keep up. Entry is to ensure you have a BASELINE of working fitness, but the standards placed on prospective soldiers increases massively once they're actually in. It's incredibly inefficient to lose half your troop in the first month of training because the women lack both the upper body strength and the ability to ruck miles upon miles day after day.
>This problem is compounded even more in elite units who already have large volumes of men drop out without opening up equal opportunities recruitment.

Are we talking front-line ops?

Because, as far as I know, armies are mainly huge logistic parrandas at the service of a government that needs shit done, and done quickly.

Moreover, you are still framed within your WW2 or Vietnam mentality, in which masses of dudes are sent fighting innawoods.

That's apeshit wrong. I have been checking DARPA recently and they have awesome shit coming through that will basically send male/female physical differences down to the kernel.

E.g. exoskeletons for carrying stuff, new fins to swim underwater, or remote controlled bots that scope and snipe the enemy.

Consequently, I see less room for the muscular and resilient fighting dude and more room for tech-savvy girlies with spectacles that won't ever need to shoot a gun throughout the campaign.

If you object these are "special roles"... well, they are "special" now. In the future, they'll be the majority.
>>
>>27929744
Nice try buddy. The average infantry soldier is remarkably unremarkable. In a fantasy world (outside of the infantry) they are looked up to as being badass, but the reality is painful for folks like you.

tl;dr: stop getting your information from COD
>>
>>27929794
>Are we talking front-line ops?

yes

I thought this was clear, but everyone seems to keep pointing out that you don't need to be fit for logistical roles.

>>27929797
the average woman would succumb to stress fractures just from rucking 10 or 15 miles a day outside the wire on patrol. Notice how the women that might accompany these patrols don't carry the same amount of gear? It's because 40-100lbs of kit would fuck them up.

I'm not claiming that your average soldier is superhuman, just that women are really, really shit at soldiering.
>>
File: ACU_Soldier2[1].jpg (1 MB, 798x1200) Image search: [Google]
ACU_Soldier2[1].jpg
1 MB, 798x1200
>>27929792
>recruiting female soldiers is inefficient
Oh, well that's true. Good thing the army is efficient now.
>>
>>27929816
>the answer to inefficiency is more inefficiency
>>
>>27929813
>I thought this was clear, but everyone seems to keep pointing out that you don't need to be fit for logistical roles.
Even so, my argument in favour of technology substituting body fitness is still valid to some extent.
>>
>>27929826
Notice I wasn't arguing for women in the infantry. Also, notice that you'e retarded.
>>
>>27929827
in a fictional world where these exoskeletons were efficient enough to run on batteries then yes, you absolutely would have a valid point.

>>27929836
>hurr ure retarded

nice.
>>
>>27929840
>in a fictional world where these exoskeletons were efficient enough to run on batteries then yes, you absolutely would have a valid point.
For me, this fictional world is maybe 30 or 40 years away.
>>
>>27929840
It's (you're).
>>
>>27929843
and in 30 or 40 years I will reconsider my opinion on women in the infantry

as it stands it's an utterly retarded idea, though.
>>
Just finished Norwegian NCO school, 80 men, about 15 girls.

6 Students failed their marksmanship exam, 5 of them were women.(So, 33% compared to 1.25%)
During our hell week, the women were the only ones who dropped their backpacks and got additional nutrition.
physical exams, 2 men failed, 6 women failed.(Even with lowered standards).

Been in the army for 4 years, my experience is that maybe 1 in 10 woman can make a decent grunt, but the worst fucking soldiers I've ever seen have all been female.
>>
>>27929895
>Been in the army for 4 years, my experience is that maybe 1 in 10 woman can make a decent grunt, but the worst fucking soldiers I've ever seen have all been female.
Assuming your claim is legit and true...
Do you stand by the idea women are awful from the physical POV, or is there something more about the way they grew up? E.g. more whining, less mentally resilient, knee-jerk reaction to fatigue (even if they can actually take more than that)?
>>
>>27929895

[cont'd from here: >>27929922 ]
I mean... failing a marksmanship exam is clearly a matter of training, practice, and willpower or resolve. It has little to do with physical ability to resist fatigue, right?
>>
>>27928033

This is only true if you can't get enough male "boots", otherwise the baggage that comes with women in the military outweighs their usefulness.
>>
>>27928974

So according to you:

>The army is full of absolutely nothing if not logistical nightmares, so lets make more of them for no reason other than "muh feelins".

Great reasoning there, anon...
>>
>>27929061

>However, my brother's girlfriend is literally 12" taller and 170 lbs. She is in excellent physical condition and plays basketball for her college.

But why wouldn't you just find another man that meets these same conditions and eliminate the drama that comes with a woman in a mostly all male environment?

When you can get enough qualified male volunteers to fill all of the billets, there are absolutely no upsides to a woman in the military, but plenty of downsides.
>>
As somebody who did the marching and shooting innastan, I would say there are plenty of unfit men in combat units. I wouldn't want more. We had a pair of humint ladies. One sucked and fucked to demotion. Yes from staff to e5. And the other was damn near a potatoe. One of the local anp stations had a hard dog. Big, huge, mean. It was unspoken you stay away from it. But common sense right? Oh no. "Puppy!!"
>chomp
She got a week of time off to recover and get a few shots.
The thing is, we send our worst to be infantry. 18 yr old kids with no future and bad attitudes. That's why basic is supposed to be tough. Let you know the Army means business. So combat platoons have a culture. It's rude, nasty and I've seen more brown stars and nutsacks than I care to admit. This would not work for any woman I have ever met ever. Men fight each other to bond. Women fight to get ahead. A male team leader has bros who will step up. A queen bee has barely loyal followers who will knock her over the first chance they get.
>>
>>27929930
That's exactly why I mentioned it, the physical aspect here isn't a factor, the HK416N doesn't really weigh that much.

Also, I'm not against women in the military, but the standards should be the same.
>>
>>27930105
couldn't have put it better myself, even forgetting physical fitness the female psyche is totally unsuited to esprit de corps.
>>
>>27930133
>That's exactly why I mentioned it, the physical aspect here isn't a factor, the HK416N doesn't really weigh that much.
I knew you meant that. Was just afraid of the answer. But it's confirmed, then: it's a psy issue as well as a physical one.
>>
>>27928676
If this is representative of /k/ why does it seem like they mostly oppose it?
>>
File: 29POVERTY-articleLarge.jpg (88 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
29POVERTY-articleLarge.jpg
88 KB, 600x400
>>27930105
>The thing is, we send our worst to be infantry. 18 yr old kids with no future and bad attitudes.
That's exactly what some countries tried to counter when they banned levy and introduced professional armies.
These countries (e.g. France, Germany, Italy, and the UK) have little armies in proportion to their population when compared to the US. The same goes for military budget.

The main idea behind cancelling levy is that, by doing so, you can *raise* standards and get only the best for the job.

IMO, USA seems to have waived compulsory military service as other EU countries did... yet it never stepped away from the idea that the army can hire Average Joe and transform him into a killing machine. That is, they never abandoned the dream that the Army could be "an Army made of ordinary citizens".

Sorry, America, but even though you have the best technologies in the world, best capabilities, and possibly the best special ops guy (I don't think so, but let's assume you do), your enlistment logic is still that of "let's offer an opportunity from poor 18 y.o. dumbfags from the lower social classes".

This is not only paternalistic, but at best it is damaging, because it means you are fishing from a pond of maybe well-meaning but uneducated and desperate people.
>pic related.
>>
>>27930335
Probably because the minority is just loud. It's like anything man. As social norms and laws change, there's always someone there to be dragged along, kicking and screaming. Think about when they let niggers go to school and shit. Nobody gives a shit anymore except those vocal klanfags.
>>
>>27930335
it's a loaded question. most /k/ommandos are aware that women CANNOT meet the same standards as men, so it's a bunk survey, deliberately worded to eschew the results in favour of progressivist faggots like >>27930347
this guy.

>if you don't think woman are physically as capable as men you hate niggers durrr

IT'S 2015
>>
>>27929794
>Just like in my Animes!
Seriously man, even if it were to shift to a more tech-savvy requirement it would still ask them to meet military standard minimums and if they don't then they don't get to hang around.
>>
>>27930375
>IT'S 2015
Will we be posting 2015 meme even in 2037?
>>
>>27930375
>if you don't think woman are physically as capable as men you hate niggers durrr

Nigger, I never even came close to implying that. All I see on here is people who are ranting shit about how much women suck. All I see in the real world (outside of my computer room) is people who accept the inevitable. I never argued one way or the other, but it's obvious which dog is losing this fight.

>protip: it's you

I don't even care about these threads. I'm just here to watch the butthurt and faggots like you try to pull everyone into your hole.
>>
Undercover plain clothes unit blending in better? I bet woman spooks are real freaks in the sack too.
>>
File: Pre 86.gif (817 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Pre 86.gif
817 KB, 320x240
>>27928019
Combat roles for women should be confined to female only units, like the Kurds do.

Picture an entire division of menstrual-synchronized raging biyatches closing in on Daesh. When women are in packs they are ferocious and effective. Add male presence and they drop everything to compete with eachother for attention/getting men to do their shit for them.

Other than that, Women should aspire to be
>Pilots
>Medics
>Cooks
>Communications personnel
>Intel
>Logistics and support
>Sniper teams
>Drivers
Basically what they've always done
>>
It is useful for reserve, as in having a bigger pool of people to bring to a fight if necessary, specially for defensive wars. I.e.: israel

Otherwise, only decent if they can follow the same capacity standards, which isn't the case.
>>
>>27928303
>implying Bergdhal's mates didn't dump him in the desert for being a hadji lover.
There's plenty of Americans who'd be hate-filled and stupid enough to pull that on a comrade they thought was 'too librul'.
>>
>>27928621
>implying all MP's aren't whores in one way or another
>>
>>27928621
>It was in the Army that I began hating what modern women have become.
And yet, ironically the idea that women can't be in the military, and a bunch of other stupid ideas, were what created 'modern women' in the West. And the designers were men who thought air-headed trophy wives were the best thing a woman could be.

>inb4 whatever insults are inevitably shouted about how I'm a librul feminist metrosexual
If you think I'm wrong, then think about some of those notions we had from when we were kids... That playing around and getting dirty, especially in regards to sports, were things 'only' boys did, while girls were supposed to jump rope or play with dolls. Ask yourself if a little girl who grew up playing hockey or football is half as likely to grow up into a weak little bitch as one who spent her entire childhood playing princess, and practicing how to put on makeup, and you'll see that I'm fucking right, that the people who always said "keep women out of our guy stuff" are the ones most responsible for creating the vapid women we all hate.
>>
>>27928977
>let men do the trench digging and heavy lifting
And this is why this is stupid. Sure there's plenty of both of those in a modern military, and then there's also plenty of riding around in armored vehicles on their way to the combat zone. Modern military technology has made a soldier's raw strength a variable of minor importance on the battlefield.

It's the same shit as that woman artilleryman story we had a several days ago, and everyone was talking about how she can't possibly do the job... except for the fact that there's more to artillery that hefting big fucking shells around!
>>
>>27931383
>Israel
>Defensive wars

Maybe when they stop bulldozing houses
>>
>>27930102
Anon it's time for you to stop posting, the adults are having a discussion.
>>
>>27931723
Wait wait wait.... you are seriously saying that women in the military being useless sluts is the men's fault for thinking they are useless sluts?

What's it like being a useless slut with no responsibility?
>>
>>27928046

this
>>
File: 1442181093201.jpg (59 KB, 513x510) Image search: [Google]
1442181093201.jpg
59 KB, 513x510
>>27928019
>limited specialized jobs
I can think of a few things.
>>
>>27928019
Yeah, they soak up shrapnel and bullets almost as good as men do.

Then the airforce knows where to bomb.
>>
>>27932185
>pinching the bridge of my nose
No dumbass, I'm saying that the past generations of men, who say all women are useless sluts, are more responsible for that being true, than women.

Remember how boys aren't supposed to cry? Remember? We're supposed to 'tough it out' and all that other shit we're told as kids. Imagine if they told that to girls too. Imagine if girls were raised with the idea that running around playing guns, war, or cops & robbers was the normal thing to do, instead of playing with dolls and frilly dresses.

I'm saying there'd be a lot less pussies around, if things were like that.

I mean you don't seriously expect things to change in less than a single generation, do you? 50 years ago women weren't allowed to have their own fucking bank account, do you really think they've 'recovered' from that kind of generational repression in the last 20-30 years alone? Especially with resistance from idiots like you, who think women are all useless sluts.
>>
>>27928870
Youre so wrong m8. Serving in the military is not a right. There is no benefit in allowing the .01% of females that can cut it in the infantry, if you so much as piss in the woods and there is a female in the near vicinity hell will break loose. They require all separate facilities and bring down morale and unit cohesion. All female infantry units? Maybe, but the military is no place for your bullshit PC agenda. Not all humans are equal get over it.

Source: Infantry
>>
>>27928950
I just graduated and Im at IBOLC now and its ok I guess... Its not very hard but the course does start to drone on a bit. All in all if your going Army and dont wana be a pilot or a doctor then infanty is the best branch.
>>
>>27929572
You have to carry a lot more than a rifle into combat friendo. You are not speaking from experience I presume?
>>
>>27929794
Fuck that was stupid. You have been checking DARPA. WTF man you are no older than 15, in time you will learn though I forgive you
>>
>>27932237
>girls would be tougher if they played with stuff boys like
>I wish parents would stop buying girly stuff the girls ask their parents for...
>Why can't all girls be want to be super dykes and change the 'womyn' military stereotype??

LibArts degrees are great for soaking up coffee and period blood btw
>>
>>27929794
Isn't this board 18+? Christ...
>>
>>27928350
>8% drugs

I would have thought it would be a lot higher of a percentage than that
>>
Camp follower's 2015
>>
>benefits to combat
Not over any man, but a good chunk of the military will never fight. There is tons of stuff they do. My mother works with personal, sending new soldiers to school, handles causalities and tons of other tasks.
>>
>>27928019
Cumdumpsters. To keep morale high.
>>
>>27929044
timestamp me your poop hand or I'm not buying it.
>>
File: 1447803040347.jpg (20 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447803040347.jpg
20 KB, 500x281
>>27928019
Fucking christ we've had this thread a million times. Lurk more
>>
>>27932728

are you really trying to act like boys and girls aren't conditioned to like 'manly' and 'girly' things?
>>
>>27928046
>Catching something that doesn't wash off from Pvt. "Choo-choo" Rottencrotch
>>
>>27934199
Yes, because not every boy/girl grows up in the world you have in your head. Certainly there are social norms which you have listed eloquently despite my bitching, but surely you understand there are exceptions to rules. There are kick ass women out there, and they are librarians and nurses. Much like there are kick ass male librarians and nurses.

I'm really not in the mood to get into Sociology at the moment. Basically what I believe personally, apart from what you believe in, is that we all have predispositions to habits. Some things we enjoy more than others in our free time. These habits from us, and define what we do as we get older. This is the 'born this way' hypothesis. See where I'm getting at?

I'm not trying to be misogynistic, entirely, I'm just putting down 1 group of women- the manipulative sluts, they don't produce for themselves but manipulate the actions of others in order to operate and survive in society. Men don't think all women are sluts, just most of them. There are always exceptions to rules, remember.
>>
>>27929007
Their opinion is respected a lot more if they were a NCO first.
>>
women are only good for being cumdumpsters and babymakers

#redpill4life
>>
>>27929057
This.
>>
Penis beats vagina, vagina beats asshole, asshole beats penis.

This is my social theory, at its current state.

T.A.W.P. reference
>>
>>27928019

Combat pussy is better than no pussy.
>>
>>27929481
Social justice warriors think that cunts can be real warriors. And SJW's get elected.
>>
>>27929611
The military is NOT SUPPOSED to
>tackle all issues.
The military exists for one purpose. JUST ONE!!!

That purpose is to fucking kill people and break shit. Every goddamn time some faggot politician sends the military to save the gay whales, or some shit, the military is being used incorrectly.

They do not exist to be peace keepers. They do not exist to bring democracy to subhuman sand niggers. They are not here to enforce a liberal utopia.

STOP ADVOCATING THE USE OF KILLERS TO ERECT YOUR FEEL GOOD RAINBOW FLAG FAGGOTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27934550
>The military exists for one purpose. JUST ONE!!!
>That purpose is to fucking kill people and break shit.

That's two things.
>>
>>27934563
Two halves of the same coin
>>
>>27929781
No, the politicians interfere with elite units and FORCE them to allow women to pass selection so the feminists can be placate just in time for election, even though allowing humans who cannot think as fast, react as quickly, fight as aggressively, or kill as easily into elite units is a recipe for failure.
>>
>>27930105
You just got screencapped, I tried to post but I'm on a phone. So just know, I'm using this in the future.
>>
>>27928019
Fuck no, most women are a burden on most squadrons, the only use for them is fucking. There was this big boobed slut back in my maintenance squadron who got all the guys to do the work for her because she was hot. Bitch has no idea on what to do in her job.
>>
>>27934550
pretty sure when I was in iraq that we didn't just break and kill shit.
>>
>>27934792
And that's why you lost
>>
>>27934801
you're clueless, enjoy watching the shit that I actually did ;)
>>
>>27930285
Well of course it's a psychological issue. Its easy fucking evolution.

Strong, aggressive, violent males who could band together into an effective unit (tribe) for maximum stone age plundering and rape, got a better chance of breeding as a result.

But in that prehistoric society, every weak, terrified, unmotivated, useless female procreated whether she wanted to or not. There was no evolutionary pressure on females to improve their mental skills or psychological health at all.

Then, along comes society. The dynamic doesn't change much for men, but there is a subtle change for women. Those who can connive, manipulate, back stab, and whore suddenly find that they can use those traits to advance in society, and therefore their children will have a better chance of survival. Evolutionary pressure suddenly exerted itself, and now, here we are.
>>
File: women in combat.jpg (1 MB, 1552x2286) Image search: [Google]
women in combat.jpg
1 MB, 1552x2286
>>
>>27931651
I would completely leave you outside the wire if given the chance.
>>
>>27931723
Except 400,000 years of evolution is here to thwart you.
>>
>>27931723
No you fucking retard, this is how our species evolved, if women were our equals physically and mentally they wouldn't have been put in their place in society as they have traditionally.

Men are just built for physical stress and combat, women are not, no amount of practical training is going to make a female soldier half the warrior a male soldier is.

Sorry to hurt your feelings, faggot, but that's just how things are, read up more on biology.
>>
>>27931787
But that's our Goddamn point. No fucking way in he'll should bleeders get out of doing the hard work because of their stinking twat! Fuck that!

No one should be in the army at all if they can't do every single possible job in their MOS. If there is even one single thing that a soldier is too weak, stupid, or psychologically unstable to do, but is being done by literally anyone else who is the same pay grade in their unit, they need to be sent home!

If a single private is tasked with doing something at any time this year, and there is any other private who cannot perform that job, no matter how much training they get, that second private is a failure and needs to be kicked out.
>>
>>27934954
*Phone changed hell to he'll.
>>
>>27931787
And there's more differences between men and women than just physical.
>>
>>27934456
In Team America, dick fucks everything, asshole and pussy.
>>
>>27934458
No it isn't.

See, >>27934316

>>27934792
I'm >>27934550 and I had to take part if bullshit politically motivated feel good nation building, too. Look how well that turned out.

We destroyed the fourth largest military on earth in weeks, and now the nation doesn't really exist any more. Not with ISIS running the north west third. Why? Because of nation building faggotry, and the U.S. attempting to hand a functioning republic over to actual goat fuckers.

Our battle buddies died and NOTHING good came from it. Yeah, the dudes I knew probably saved a few lives, but other than that, my friends were wasted by politicians who think that they are better than us.

Stop sucking government cock. Learn to hate your government as much as it despises you.
>>
The physical difference between men and women is highly exaggerated. Females can pull their own weight I've seen them do it plenty of times. There was only one time I didn't think one could that was back in BCT because they were bawling their eyes out during a little ruck march and it was pissing everyone in the vicinity off. They ended up pulling through in the end though.
Granted I always seem to happen to have another battle around if there is a female and tend to speak as little as possible, never volunteer to be around them. Nothing personal just gotta look after myself first.
>>
>>27935185
Did you have fun in the army as a laundry specialist?
>>
>>27928019
Is there any reason we shouldn't be in the military? Honestly women should also have to register with the selective service too.
>>
>>27929508
You can say that about anybody regardless of gender.
>>
>>27936387
>any reason we shouldn't

No friend, there isn't any reason men shouldn't be in the military, and it's women's privilege not to sign up for selective services
>>
>>27928019
if your fighting Islamic extremists, yes. they believe that they won't get into heaven if they are killed by a woman.
>>
From an email that's been doing the rounds, apparently from 4 REME British Army regarding a Female CO and Female Adjutant's concerns at a time when British Army officer recruiting is plummeting and retainment is dreadful, right before the publication of the SDSR.

Sent: 10 November 2015 11:11
To: 4REME-9ArmdCoy-FwdBPLComd (redacted 2Lt); 4REME-10ArmdCoy-FwdAPlComd (redacted 2Lt); 4REME-17FdCoy-E&GPlComd (redacted 2Lt); 4REME-9ArmdCoy-RECYPlComd (redacted 2Lt); 4REME-9ArmdCoy-FwdAPlComd (redacted Capt); 4REME-10ArmdCoy-FwdBPlComd (redacted Capt)

Subject: 20151110-Officers' Coffee Adjt-O

Importance: High

Subbies (and Capts who from time to time may have to stand in)

Officers' Coffee

However basic and simple you may think making Officers' Coffee is, it is something that needs to be done correctly otherwise you look like idiots. It is something you are failing at, especially when people are away and others are asked/not asked to cover.

The CO had to wait for some coffee this morning as a second jug hadn't been put on - This is completely unacceptable.

Just to clarify a few things so everyone is sure of what is expected:

1. The most junior officer is responsible for Officers' coffee. Until Feb 16 this is 2Lt [redacted]. He is to perform the duty each day that coffee is on. If he is unavailable he is to approach the next junior officer available to stand in for him.
>>
>>27937207

2. Ensure that there is always enough coffee. Never run out. Taylors is a good choice for coffee and don't scrimp on biscuits. A selection of the following always goes down well: jaffa cakes, choc malted milks, choc hob nobs or digestives and as a treat party rings or pink wafers. It is important not to run out of coffee or biscuits as occasionally I have to put on a pot of coffee and a plate of biscuits when hosting officers that visit BHQ.

3. Put the other officers before yourself. Make sure you gauge how much coffee to put on and when. Make sure the milk jug and sugar bowl always have enough in. If someone brings in cake ensure there is a knife and paper towels handy. Don't wait to be prompted.

4. Clearing up. Ensure the kitchen area and Harris room are left clean and tidy. This means: coffee machine switched off and cleaned, cups all cleaned (no coffee stains inside) and hung back on rack or placed back on tray. Coffee machine table wiped, kitchen sink and draining board wiped, table in Harris room wiped.

I'm annoyed that I even have to write this. Get a grip and do the duty properly. You don't have to do it for that long so do it right. When the CO sees an organised and proactive subaltern at coffee she can presume that you are organised and proactive in how you run your Pl.

Enough said.

Clare

Capt CL xxxxxx | Adjt | 4 Armoured Close Support Battalion REME | Jellalabad Bks, Tidworth, SP9 7BN | Mil: 94342 2799 | Civ: 01980 xxxxxx | Mob: <redacted> | DII: 4REME-BHQ-Adjt | Email: clare.xxxxx827..."

>FEMALE
>OFFICERS

Also, wtf is this coffee shit? What happened to the tea?
>>
>>27937207
>>27937214
Subbies are Subalterns, aka Junior Officers so 2nd Lts, Lts, etc.
>>
>>27937207
>>27937214
>Women get into a CO position.
>Instantly start demanding coffee and cookies made for them specially every day in a certain way by commissioned officers.
>>
There arent enough fit men

Also hard points, security checkspoints and safe zones still need an occupying presence on the ground which anyone can do.
>>
>>27934199
>What's evolution
Buddy, go take a fucking dirt nap because you have zero understanding of psychology.

Women aren't conditioned into anything, women act like that because they're biologically and psychologically not meant to do the same shit men do. While Women have a greater capacity to feel empathy, Men are more adept to shutting off their emotions, this was because thousands upon thousands of years ago, Grog needed to fight wolves and other homoskilleterectuses so that his mate could take care of their off spring, who needed to be able to care quite a bit about said off spring so she didn't just fucking throw them to the wolves when they became boring.

Men evolved to be strong killers to protect.

Women evolved to take care of children and support.

This idea that women are forced to be weak is not some societal thing, its that some women prefer to live like that while the ones who harden the fuck up live successful lives where they don't feel the need to bitch and whine, demanding that the playing field be leveled so things can be "fair"
>>
>>27929827
there will NEVER be a time when we don't train our soldiers to take 60kg loads on hours long marches.
because when your Gucci exo-suit takes a bad hit, you still have to finish the mission and march your ass out of the fire.
>>
>>27928019
>Is there a reason to have women in the military outside of a few limited specialized jobs?
avoiding a sausage fest, having females around the base has been a thing since antiquity
and since we can't have prostitutes we just have female "soldiers"

not as combatants, but coordinating war rooms with units on the ground, running observations, shit like that, it's stuff that women do better than men
>>
>>27934822
Budd, the fact that people in general are so scared of terrorism means Al Qaeda won.

The fact that Libtards are on a warpath on firearms, in extremist levels I can't remember, means they won.

The fact Conservatives want to bomb the shit out of the rest of the word because they're afraid, means they won.

The fact that everybody is so afraid that they're ignoring issues like the NFR, Climate change and the fact that the dollar is due to crash within the next 3 years and is expected to cause another, greater depression, means they won.

But keep jacking off to your "glory" from fighting an enemy your country armed and trained.
>>
I can confirm a lot of what these fine anons are saying. I had two females in my squad at MOS school and they both ended up failing out and being reMOS'd to something easy and gay. This is after they made everything a living nightmare for everyone involved by complaining about how things were "too hard" and how "nothings fair" , and then going on to make broad claims of mass sexual harrasment against everyone from the boot PFC to the SSgt's in charge when they found out they were getting dropped. Letting women into any part of the military, POG or infantry, was a mistake.
>>
File: 1427596199329.jpg (3 MB, 2421x2800) Image search: [Google]
1427596199329.jpg
3 MB, 2421x2800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9zp6kyIcWo

females don't bring ANYTHING useful to the military besides whining and being slutty.

there is no reason to waste the time and resources training them in addition to the extra resources need to separate them from the men so that they don't fuck every guy in the area.

>dropping a fictional tank to keep it /k/ related.
>>
>>27928019

Because they can and some want to.

I don't understand why people have to complicate the issue.
>>
>>27928092
arent women statistically speaking better sniper than men? women see colour better than men, so they are better for sniper spotting as well.
>>
>>27937951
The "supposedly" are better -- but when actually tested, men and women come out roughly even on sniping.
>>
>>27937967
a man has better depth sight which would make him better at estimating distance and thus a better sniper.
>>
>>27937943
Women in mixed combat units cause men in mixed combat units to take greater risks, causing something like 50% higher casualties. They're more likely to jump out and "draw fire" and stupid shit to "keep the girls safe".

Israel had this problem a few decades ago.
>>
>>27937980
>keep the girls safe
isntt this a question of biology and human evolution?
>>
>>27937980

Well maybe they should stop thinking with their dicks in the middle of a firefight.
>>
>>27937943

Simplify it into RPG terms, you can bring a frost mage that does average 1k dps, a warrior that does average 1.2k dps, or a warlock that does average 500 dps. All the classes have the same max damage of 1.5k.

Why would anyone bring a fucking warlock in their party when the average warlock is so much worse then every other class?

Our army needs to fucking min /max ALL THE TIME because we never know when a raid boss is gonna stroll into town trying to start shit. We can't bring a warlock just because they want to be included when we don't need one and we have plenty of capable fire mages and warriors.

That fucking simple.
>>
>>27937993
they cant, men are programmed so that we need to protect the wombs for breeding.
>>
>>27928621
This.
>>
>>27938015

So open things up so that the few warlocks who can measure up to the warriors can join the party, and tell those who can't to git gud.

>>27938025

My programmer must have been drunk on the job, then.
>>
>>27929519
>I never served in the military
>I have no point of reference to even have a valid opinion
>I'm a faggot, please rape my face.
>>
>>27937991
instinct.
>>
>>27938044
most men*

also culture plays a big role. in the western world men are thought to serve women and that is not easily removed from their brain i think.
>>
>>27938044
#NotAllMen

If you got 12 male volunteers in a combat scenario, chances are that at least one or two of them will make stupid decisions based on a white knight complex.
>>
>>27938044
>So open things up so that the few warlocks who can measure up to the warriors can join the party, and tell those who can't to git gud.

How do you measure them? The only way to test their DPS is to bring them to the raid. If they don't preform high enough DPS we can't just kick them out because they are already going to get a chunk of our loot (military benefits) and we will all have our gear broken.

It's not worth it, just bring another frost mage and the Warlock can go do randoms and private battles if they REALLY want too.
>>
>>27938078

I think this metaphor has gotten away from us.

Look, I'm big on personal liberty and merit. If a woman reeeeally wants to risk getting turned into chunky salsa in durka durka land for the republic, I don't think it's right to tell them no without giving them a chance. There's bound to be some who can do the job and are willing.
>>
>>27934195
Wrong meme retard
>>
>>27929794
L O L
>>
>>27928033
/thread
>>
>>27928288
men have a penis
women have a vagina
women are thus different from men
>>
>>27937970
You can't estimate a distance if you didn't see the target to begin with though.
We need females as spotters and males as shooters. Added benefit is sex, obviously. A relaxed sniper is a good sniper.
>>
File: 1443137334539.png (159 KB, 440x588) Image search: [Google]
1443137334539.png
159 KB, 440x588
>>27937207
>>27937214

oh hoh hoho ohhhhhh

fucking hell this couldn't be timed any worse.

I do not want to be Clare... Say goodbye to your fucking jackys Clare because the MoD is going to kick you hard.
>>
>>27937207
>>27937214

To be fair, the military practically runs on caffeine.
>>
>>27937970
That's not how real snipers work. They'll have the zone already mapped out.

>If the dude is next to that bush, it's 200 meters. If he's next to that phone booth, it's 150 meters. If he's close to the oil mark, it's 225 meters.
>>
>>27938853
This isn't a case of keeping brew where people can get it so that they can keep the vehicles in good order through the night. This is a CO of a Battalion having a go at the officers under her through her Adjutant about not having a pot of her favourite coffee and the right biscuits to greet her in the mess in the morning. This is treating Junior Officers, people who have been trained for about two years and paid £30,000 to do a specific job like baristas and implying that managing a platoon of trained soldiers who are experts in electrical and mechanical trades is dependent on making sure there's the right brand of hobnobs on her plate. All this leaked at a time when the Army is struggling to retain anybody and is trying to recruit high level people who could be making £50,000 starting in other industries to manage 20+ screaming lunatics and be dicked about while trying to present an image of it being a somewhat modern place that isn't stuck in Downton Abbey sensibilities. At a time when the British Army is about to receive the biggest kicking it's suffered since Singapore in the 2015 SDSR (seriously, the rumours are pointing towards a fucking bonfire of cap badges and heavy armour) and they are looking for anywhere to trim the fat.

And she's worried about making sure the CO always has her coffee and her plate of biccies.
>>
>>27939433

I...know?

Chill. Please.
>>
>>27934550
>>27935070
Chief Haase pls, go back to yelling at tech schoolers who don't want to stand at parade rest
>>
>>27928019
>Is there a reason to have women in the military outside of a few limited specialized jobs?

You start a list of war crimes committed by women and I'll do the list for men.
>>
>>27940001
What's your point?

Women are worse than men at committing war crimes just like they are worse at waging war and everything else in general?
>>
>>27938122
>some

That's the thing, to find the very, very few that can you have to pay the never ending stream that can't to go through training only to find out the obvious

One person failing is expensive, 96-98% failure rates would be unimaginably costly, then the pressure is put on to reduce failure rate, the obvious answer of rejecting those that have little chance of success isn't acceptable so the only answer will be to lower the standards
>>
>>27934550
the military is there to win wars, that doens't just include wreaking havoc.
>>
File: Enlisted2.jpg (51 KB, 533x692) Image search: [Google]
Enlisted2.jpg
51 KB, 533x692
>>27930341
>>
>>27928676
>/k/ is mostly civilians
>>
>>27928033
It doesn't matter how many boots you have if they are complete shit
>>
>>27940001
That's neither an argument or a statement.
>>
>>27939896
I really have no idea what you are talking about. Is there a greentext related?
>>
>>27941218
Winning wars. Not securing a third world shithole that CAN NEVER improve without the retard goat fuckers who tyrannized their own country back into the stone age suddenly rejecting their entire values system and magically deciding to act like white people.
>>
>>27928019
Good for morale, bad for focus.
Whores work better and don't demand respect.
>>
>>27928033
Another pair of boots on the ground is actually a detriment if they aren't as good as the men
>>
>>27942929
>It doesn't matter how many boots you have if they are complete shit
This.

This is why I'm buying good quality boots to replace my issued ones.
>>
Women bring as much to contemporary combat as men if not more.

That is the problem. Stop fighting like bitches and maybe bitches won't be able to do you're fucking job.
>>
>>27946478
>If not more

In what ways do they perform as well or better?
>>
>>27946483
>In what ways do they perform as well or better?

The modern soldier aimlessly rides around in a lightly armored APC/humvee waiting to get blown up or ambushed and maybe shoots some bullets at a taliban. If you think you need to be a male to do that job boy do I have some news for you.
>>
>>27946496
That's a nice way of avoiding the question
>>
Aren't you guys forgetting the Russian women in WW2?
They proved themselves to be quite capable
Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.