[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Instructor Zero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: inst zero.jpg (20 KB, 236x331) Image search: [Google]
inst zero.jpg
20 KB, 236x331
What does /k/ think about Instructor Zero and other similar HSLD youtube guys?

His videos are interesting but I still can't be too impressed when the guy is shooting targets that are 10 feet away....
>>
>>27926672
Wow it's almost like he doesn't particularly care about shooting long range targets with a pistol or shotgun

Say what you will about the guy, but he is a better shot than anyone here. Want to see him shoot distance stuff?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gMYD73YvqH4

There you go.

TLDR most YouTube "gun personalities" are annoying, but so are people who take so much stock in what they say and do
>>
https://youtu.be/dBaISwLnrgo
>>
>>27926765
I agree completely
He's a good shot, but his is an entertainment show and should be interpreted as such
>>
>>27926807
when I was stationed in camp lejeune he came down to help train with the recon and MARSOC guys. it wasnt really publicized but my best friends dad was delta forces in the Army and instructs recon and MARSOC on lejeune now and he met him and told me about his accent, I showed him zeros youtube channel my friends dad didnt even know he was "youtube famous"
>>
>>27926875
Ah man, my dad only works at Nintendo
>>
He must be pretty good if he trains foreign units. I think I saw a video of him with BOPE in Brazil.
>>
>>27926930
This
>>
>>27927800
Gotta be. I haven't seen any footage from the instructions, but his presence here was widely publicized in local newspapers;
>>
>>27927800
BOPE is not even a respectable unit. Brazilians don't understand anything of what is skill or shooting properly.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdPobG2HOPg
>>
>>27926672
So, Instructor Zero is training contrainsurgency units of my country's army, a video of the training gets viralized. A few days after, 4 insurgents get killed by the army and he post the pics of the dead on his Facebook page. Looks unprofessional desu
>>
>>27928010
Well he trained Polish GROM too
>>
>>27926672
he is a zero hence the name, did not make it in the italian army because he was too short now he works for the tv
>>
>>27926672
he's pretty cringeworthy senpai. and fucking weird.
>>
>>27927800
>>27928965
lolno
>>
>>27926672
Fucking this. I can't stand how so many of these guys act like hot shit when their "training" consists of shooting cardboard from close range. On a few of his videos he's pointing out hits to the very edge of the cardboard target as if they're kill shots to the face.
>>
IT'S - A - MEEEEE, IIIIINSTRUCTORE ZEEERO

TODAYYY, WE WILL-A- PERFORM THE-A-SHOOT AT THE-A-MOVING TARGET
>>
>>27929286
I mean he did teach them
>>
File: 342548-italian-flag.jpg (94 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
342548-italian-flag.jpg
94 KB, 900x675
>>27926765
I'd definitely operate with you, Italy.
>>
>>27926807
Buck Angel plz leave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOsvWFlUtNM

though I do agree with his videos don't really show the nuts and bolts as well as a class would.
>>
>>27926672
I heard he got called back to France and is already removing kebab.
>>
>>27930114
He's Italian, you retard.
>>
>>27930122
Pasta, baguette, same shit
>>
>>27930233
Yet a baguette up your ass will be more painful than a plate of spaghetti.
>>27930122
>>27930114
He's Italian, but if you read the rest of the thread he seems to go around instructing ppl from various countries.
>>
>>27930370
>if you read the rest of the thread he seems to go around instructing ppl from various countries.

Which was his plan all along when he started going to the range and shooting for two hours every single day.

He is literally living the dream. Become so popular, special forces start paying you to see you shoot some paper targets.
>>
>>27930569
Are you telling me that this guy had no previous military training except what he's done on his own?
>>
Same shit every thread

>hurr 10ft
>durr cardboard

Because in the type of situations Zero is normally talking a out you really need to pop a hostage taker at 300 yards in .23 seconds. Pardon the man for no having 8 guys with go-pros clearing a shoot house every episode
>>
>>27929286
lolyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1G53Ub168E
>>
>>27930697

He was a conscript in a parachutist unit. that's it
>>
File: vWIQkeY (1).png (30 KB, 524x563) Image search: [Google]
vWIQkeY (1).png
30 KB, 524x563
>>27930697
Conscript in the Italian military. Served the obligatory 1 year and that's it.
>>
>>27926797
I'm not going to lie. This was pretty funny. He's like Dan Bilzerian but not as much of a huge piece of shit.
>>
>>27926672
Just another HSLD youtube personality. He does some really impressive "drills" but you never know how much time or how many takes he actually does to achieve those times/results
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.