[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does canada have 12 year old soldiers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
why does canada have 12 year old soldiers?
>>
>>27924530

The higher elevation and superior public education system causes their youth to mature more quickly.

A 12 year old middle schooler in Canada is roughly equivalent to an American 36-year-old PhD graduate.
>>
>>27924530
They fetch the best prices as male prostitutes
>>
>>27924530
Its a military program for school aged children. In the US its JROTC or Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps, or young Marines or any number of military related programs that are not actuslly military
>>
>right thumb not tucked in
>shirt not fully tucked in
>eyes downcast instead of straight ahead
>locks of hair protruding from under beret

>0/10 would not operate with
>>
Because their Prime minister has the mind of a 12 year old
>>
>>27924939
TRUDE WEED LMAO
>>
File: image.png (720 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
720 KB, 640x1136
>>27924530
>Autism and You; Military Career Options!
>>
>>27924548
i'm not saying i'd rape them if we were in a foxhole together, but i'd totally rape them if we were in a foxhole together
>>
>>27924530
What is cadets
>>
>>27926342
>rape
>not being alpha 1 tier oper8or enough that they clamor over your dick
Step it the fuck up sempai.
>>
>>27924530
Those are Canadian cadets. Otherwise known as one of the most keked organizations in Canada.
>>
>>27924530
>Roomie was a cadet back then
>She's anti-military and anti-gun as fuck

I don't know shit about Cadets, but i'd pretty much say this >>27928248
>>
>>27928248
A friend of mine who was in cadets told me that they're not even allowed to use air rifles. I guess some soccer moms were triggered.
>>
>>27928285
>unarmed and vulnerable cadets
Literally bigger rape b8 than Boy Scouts, though most units seem to be on par these days.
>>
>>27928285
they used to have grenades until one of them blew up 20 people with it
>>
>>27928495
>>
>>27928285
You're allowed to shoot the C7. I did when I was 14 as a cadet

>>27928495
It was actu ally the ammo NCOs fault there. He mixed live with inert for some fucking reason. Two died
>>
>>27928584
How long ago was that? Cause shit's different now.
>>
I think those are cadets OP

We have them in Australia. Its like the Scouts, but with an army/navy/airforce focus. A friend of mine in high school was in the air cadets. He got to log some hours on gliders and cesnas, they'd go camping and practice combat search & rescues, etc.

Apparently until 1996 the army cadets did drill with live ammunition and old SLRs

They had their origin in the ancient days of the citizen militia and everyone being in the reserve and then national service. It was done at school.

When national service was abolished schools had the option as continuing it as an elective but most didnt, you only find it at select wealthy inner-city schools

For a while I was living in a wealthy area or Melbourne and I'd often see the cadets coming and going to school in their fatigues
>>
>>27924600
>not actually military
Cadets in Oz are funded by the ADF
>>
File: 1364688103074 copy.png (207 KB, 446x401) Image search: [Google]
1364688103074 copy.png
207 KB, 446x401
>>27924530
A child has eyes to see...hands to strangle...a finger to pull a trigger...how can you say this Canadian is nothing?"
>>
>>27928716
god damn that movie was amazing.
>>
>>27928248
The officer in charge are known pedophiles. Usually with no preference for male or female victims
>>
>>27928764
Agu, come here
;)
>>
>>27928584
>the ammo NCOs fault
it's the cadet's fault for not being able to tell the difference between green and blue/gold
>>
>>27928639
Cadets in Canada are partially funded by the DND, as well as private sponsoring committees.
My Air Cadet Squadron had former dam buster reserve squadron airmen as members of the Sponsoring committee.

Some of my best memories and greatest friends were made during cadet summer training.

IES2003
Bagotville
>>
>>27931257
Fuck you frog
>>
>>27924600
Canadian cadets are technically a part of the military though, since the whole program is run by them.

What most people don't realize, that in a total SHTF WW3 type scenario, the cadets could actually be called up to fight, since they theoretically have more training than the average civilian.

>>27924925
lel
>>
but they damn sure look good when marching. they make american soldiers look like 12 year olds.
>>
File: fag.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>27931455

>What most people don't realize, that in a total SHTF WW3 type scenario, the cadets could actually be called up to fight, since they theoretically have more training than the average civilian.

That is both wrong and idiotic and you should feel bad for posting it.
>>
>>27931455
>Canadian cadets are technically a part of the military though
except they aren't
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Cadet_Organizations

It's basically a free babysitting program for mostly [minority] kids one or two nights a week.
>>
>>27932128
That's because marching in the real military is just officer bullshit, while in the cadets you have nothing else to do but march.
>>
>>27924600
Cadets are funded by the department of national defense and use military facilities. They're not "in" the military but the program itself is fully DND.

My brother was an air cadet. They did their meetings on an air force radio station.
>>
>>27928285
Depends on which branch. If you're Army branch on join the marksmanship team you start with air rifles then move to 22's.

But mainly army cadets just do a bunch on innawoods.

>-5 degrees and pissing rain. Here's a garbage bag and an MRE. Try not to get eaten by bears. They'll see you as an easy target because you're small.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.