[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gear up during event
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Hey /k/
Quick question before i go to sleep,
In a western european country like mine , whats the best way to get weapons if shit hits the fan.
Here in belgium the army and the police has allot of weapons but civilians doesn't.
I got some tactical vestes , camel bags and shit like that from years of airsofting
Was just wondering if i needed a firearm where i could find one if shits hits the fan and no unrealistic shit like : Kill a undead cop and take his gun lmao
>>
First of all let me congratulate you for this excellent thread.

Can't you just legally optain with a permit?
>>
>>27922563

Nigga stop bumping the same thread after just two minutes! This was still in the fucking first page! This is not /b/!
>>
Yes , i think if you have a hunting permit you can own bolt sniper rifles and i think i even saw a singe fire variant of a arx160 in the shop i buy my airsoft weapons (they sell real guns too)
>>
Take a road trip to the Balkans and bribe a border guard.
>>
If you cant get a gun then a crossbow wouldnt be a bad choice. Having good survival knowledge like hunting and building shelters would be far more important i think.
>>
http://www.vnwetteren.be/content52.asp
Guess i know what i have to loot =D
>>
holy shit this is a terrible thread.
>>
File: ss.jpg (46 KB, 498x355) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
46 KB, 498x355
>>27922653
What do you consider i bad one?
>>
>>27922671
It wasn't until I saw this that I realized how weird penises look.
>>
>>27922542
>the army and the police has allot of weapons but civilians doesn't.
what do you have to fear you have common since gun control :^)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.