[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in Pennsylvania, in a small town that has been reported
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: gun-ak47.jpg (13 KB, 700x330) Image search: [Google]
gun-ak47.jpg
13 KB, 700x330
I live in Pennsylvania, in a small town that has been reported to be accepting a sizeable number of Syrian refugees. Should I arm up for a possible ISIS attack, or should I take my tin foil hat off? I currently conceal a glock 19 everyday, but was looking to grab an AK-47 for possible medium range fire and some extended magazines for my glock.
>>
You should take your tin foil hat off, but gearing up is never a bad idea.
>>
Your concerns for your safety are valid, so yes buying an AK variant rifle wouldn't be a bad idea. Make sure you also shoot at least once a month with both your guns and consider taking a class or too. However the best key to self defense is awareness of your environment. Other wise you will have wasted your time and money when a pair a snackabars jump you in an ally or parking lot.
>>
>>27922148

I have taken a few different gun safety and self defense classes. My first being a hunter safety course, which I have taken multiple times over the years to keep it fresh and some various gun safety courses.

ISIS already said they snuck in some of their soldiers with the refugees and I don't want to take any chances since we are getting a bunch of them in my small town.
>>
>>27922069
yeah but the thing is that its a small town, they arent gonna go after a small town. I live in jew york, in a sandnigger neighborhood, although its not that bad because they are scared shitless of dogs, even my friendly as can be spaniel
>>
I'd be wary of the tin foil hat. It's a lot harder for infiltrators to come to America disguised as refugees, IIRC individuals coming in under refugee status have to go through a pretty decent check process to ensure they are okay to come through. If they really wanted to come through easily, they'd come under a tourist or work visa, which is incredibly easy to do relative to seeking refuge. Plus, it doesn't make sense for them to try and come in with refugees now since the entire western world is going to be watching and investigating all the refugees that they can like a hawk.

Is there more potential for culture clash and differences of points of view leading to minor conflict? Sure, but I really don't see a high chance for a terrorist attack spawning from the influx of refugees.

On a side note, where in PA are you from? fellow PAbro here.
>>
>>27922184

Erie
>>
>>27922192
Ah nice. In my opinion, if you don't already have a decent semi-auto longarm then it wouldn't by any means be a bad purchase if you have the funds for it, but honestly right now I think you'll be safe enough with a handgun for the time being.
>>
>>27922069
Teach them our ways Anon, make it so they vote republican.
>>
>>27922069
Allentown bro?
>>
>I live in (bumblefuck flyover state nobody even cares about) and want something for defense from terrorists/niggers/aliens
>wat get

Could we PLEASE stop having these fucking threads?
>>
>>27922247
>PA a bumblefuck state

well, fuck you too buddy.
>>
>>27922247

I didn't ask what should I get. I asked if I was wearing a tinfoil hat or not. I currently carry a glock 19 gen 4 but was already researching different models of the AK-47 for medium range fire. That is all.
>>
>>27922272
>implying anybody gives a fuck about PA
nobody fucking cares in terms of a target, it's not california or new york. You're more likely to get shot by a nigger considering you live the shithole that is penisvania
>>27922274
Again, do some fucking research. I'm assuming you can't do this because you already own a glock and most likely bought it from the d00d buy a glawk shitposters. Not saying it's a bad gun but basically, you're a retard.
>>
>>27922318

Did you not read my post? We are taking in a sizable number of Syrian refugees. ISIS already said they have snuck in their soldiers with the refugees. Do I have a tin foil hat on by trying to purchase some more home defense?
>>
>>27922318
Alright if you're just going to be a dick about it then fuck off. OP was legitimately curious, you could've just said civilly that these threads are commonplace and he'd be better off googling but you know what, you're a cunt and I already hate you. I bet you're just butthurt you're stuck in some shithole like NJ or CA and sad that you can't manage to get out.
>>
>>27922069
Tin foil a little strong there OP. ISIS will say lots of things that they have no major capability to do. We are in no significant threat from refugees conducting attacks.

AKs are cool but like any weapon they are only useful when you have access to them. Unless you expect ISIS to train an operative for the express purpose of attacking your home, the G19 is infinitely more likely to be available during the infinitely slim chance a terror attack occurs in an area that you are in via a method that you can interrupt by small arm.
>>
>>27922069
Get this instead.
>>27920840
>>
I read on some report somewhere I cant remember... But basically it said that more often than not terrorist attacks in western countries aren't committed by wealthy people, but by those who have nothing going for them.

>McVeigh
>Brevik
>the guys who just shot up France

So if those Syrian refugees turn an area I to slums expect possible attacks, not necessarily terrorist attacks but more like the knock out game. Also a rich well to do Syrian doctors shit bird kid can easily go full ISIS so stay on guard but remove the tin foil.
>>
>>27922192
>Erie
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1355051484005.jpg (68 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1355051484005.jpg
68 KB, 300x300
>>27922247
>PA
>flyover state
>>
Grab an AK and get ready for the ride
>>
>>27923467
If you're not in California, Texas, or New York youre a flyover state, get over it
>>
File: 1358306149892.jpg (22 KB, 352x238) Image search: [Google]
1358306149892.jpg
22 KB, 352x238
>>27923489
You're a Californian, right? (it's a rhetorical question dummy, the answer is obvious)
>>
>>27923489

States I have had Eurobro's mention in conversation:

Washington
Florida
Virginia
Maine, but only because of Stephen King
>>
>>27922069
You should own a handgun and a rifle at minimum, so yes now's a good time to get a rifle and an AK is a good choice.

Don't think concealed carry is the end all of terrorist attacks. Those fuckers fight dirty, it could be a bomb or chemical attack. The trick is to keep them the fuck out, start writing your politicians and tell them how full retard it is to be taking in refugees from Islamic areas after what happened in Paris and Texas and Boston and fucking everywhere else innocent people were targeted.
>>
>>27922226
i lived in easton for a while.

terrorists would improve that place.
>>
>>27922069
>Should I arm up for a possible ISIS attack

why wait for the empty casings of proof ?

go pre-emptive !!!!

strike first !!!!!!!

lol
>>
>>27922069
Aren't the locals raising hell?
>>
File: pa4lyfe.png (337 KB, 959x772) Image search: [Google]
pa4lyfe.png
337 KB, 959x772
>>27922226
bethlehem reporting in

>>27922247
eat shit fag, PA is best state
>>
>>27923752
im just trying to find out where they are living at first >>27923709
>>
File: 1428511243568.jpg (26 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
1428511243568.jpg
26 KB, 308x308
>>27922247
>PA is a flyover state
>PA
>flyover state
>>
>>27922069
Is nobody going to tell him that's not an AK-47?
>>
>>27922069
what are they going to do put isis proaganda pamphlets and bombs in your local prom?
most immigrants funnel to large cities and stay funnel.
>>
>>27922163
south eastern PA?
>>
>>27922247
better than some of the other threads I see EVERY FUCKING DAY.
>>
>>27922069
Buy it anyway, AK's are awesome.
>>
>>27922069
You should give up your guns and youtube germany refugees. But only AFTER you sell off your guns.
>>
>>27922176
That's it! We fight them extremist with puppies.
>>
>>27922069
Take your tinfoil hat off. Refugees are fine, especially as any coming to America will have to face much stricter screenings.
The issue in Europe is 2nd generation muslims, sons of immigrants that came to Europe 20-30 years ago.
So yeah, todays refugees might plant the seeds for new terrorists 30 years from now, but right now they're harmless.
>>
File: 1313684588753.jpg (15 KB, 374x250) Image search: [Google]
1313684588753.jpg
15 KB, 374x250
>>27922247
>I live in (bumblefuck flyover state nobody even cares about) and want something for defense from terrorists/niggers/aliens

>bumblefuck flyover

>name is YOU SHOULD REALLY DO YOUR OWN FUCKING RESEARCH BUDDY

kek.
>>
>>27923705
Currently live in Easton and terrorists would still improve the quality of life here.
>>
>>27924477
30?
Try 10
>>
>>27922176
I've always said that the fact that muslims hate dogs tells you pretty much everything you need to know about them.
>>
>>27924477
You're out of your fucking mind. When four out of five people moving into your neighborhood believe in the death penalty for apostasy and stoning for fucking out of wedlock, that isn't immigration. That's a barbarian migration by barbarians enrolled in a shit eating death cult.

>>27926415
So have I. Except the Marsh Arabs. They treat their dogs like little kids with bionic superpowers... in other words, like rural working America does. They get table scraps and pets and everything. Saw it in a documentary after Desert Storm, long time ago.

There's always exceptions to the rule.
>>
You are worrying about a non existent issue. The government is going to pick and choose every sand nigger they let in here. ISIS is just trying to make the American people paranoid.
>>
where to see where the syrians are going
>>
>>27922247
>birthplace of the constitution
>not important
>>
>>27924273
I was thinking about it
>>
Please don't say it's waynesboro
>>
Ayyy PAbro's
>>
>>27922192
>Erie

depends on where you live really, it's not like the place doesn't already have decent crime
>>
>>27923448

Fuck of faggot I love Erie
>>
>>27926388
No no, 30. Look at the age of the terrorists in France.
>>27926449
Well then since you know of all these attacks from refugees, go ahead, link them to me.
Wait, you can't, because it was always people born in France, with a french passport, french id, french everything.
>>
>>27926544

>the government is going to handpick every sandnigger they let in here
>implying the gov would be more effective than a downy child trying to figure out if a square block goes in a circle hole
>>
>>27922069
PA masterrace checking in.

You should arm up to protect yourself regardless of ISIS. As much as I love this God-fearing state, there are shitty areas cause fucking heroin, and the filth from those areas are starting to travel. A buddy of mine lives in bumfuck nowhere and he found a guy crawling through his bathroom window around midnight to steal shit. Dogs did some serious damage before buddy even grabbed the AK from next to his bed luckily.

Long story short, arm yourself protect yourself. Worst case is, jihadists A) attack population centers like philly and pittsburgh, in which case nothing is lost and everyone realizes they shouldn't have let em in (which 80% of people are saying already but that cock sucking pig fucker Wolf don't care). Or B) they try the "we can get you anywhere"tactic and attack a small town, house to house. In that case, you have an incredibly small percentage chance of being involved, but if you were, well, that's why I have a Saiga 12. I read recently one of our counties is 4th highest percentage armed in the country. Whatever they try won't last too long, one way or the other.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.