[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
self defense in sweden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: 71jOivoNlgL._SL1500_.jpg (85 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
71jOivoNlgL._SL1500_.jpg
85 KB, 1500x844
http://www.thelocal.se/20151118/sweden-reported-to-be-raising-terror-threat

Things are getting bad here and swedish law says i cant conceal any sort of self defense weapon (no knives,batons,GOD FORBID HANDGUNS). Given the state of Europe now more than ever after Paris do i just say "fuck it" and carry a baton? after all its better to be judged by twelve than carried by six,right?
>>
You're still gonna be in the carried by six camp with a baton, mate.
>>
>>27920960
Just let Muhammad or Rashad have his way with you.
>>
>>27920960
Carry pepper spray m8
>>
>>27920960
So what that the law says you can't conceal it. Conceal it anyway. If it's a matter of your life or some minor offense, a knife is going to serve you better than your fists.
>>
>>27920960
Just bend over and accept fate. EU got fucked a long time ago, I'm actually suprised it took this long for sandniggers to spread to Europe
>>
>>27920998
Illegal,you can have some paint bullshit though
>>
>>27920998
Real pepper spray is illegal to carry in Sweden too.

>>27920960
Do you live in a city? A multi-tool is probably your best bet since the police will probably see more reason to carry one of those than a fixed blade knife for example. If anyone asks why you're carrying a multi-tool just say you want something you can tighten screws with and shit.
>>
>>27920994
>>27921020
i know how big of a shithole im living in no need for that
>>
>>27921051
yeah i could carry a leatherman but its like a brick
>>
>>27921061
but that kinda stuff turns me on
>>
>>27921046
>>27921051
Make your own
>>
>>27921088
>Make your own
I've been thinking of making a liquid containing ghost peppers or trinidad scorpion peppers and putting it in a small spray bottle, but if you were to actually use it, the cops would probably find some reason to fuck you over as the definition of assault is very loose here.
>>
>>27921088
diy recommendations dont really help
>>
Sigh i should just convert to islam and open carry a sabre then the cops wouldnt bother me
>>
File: Feral.webm (3 MB, 854x470) Image search: [Google]
Feral.webm
3 MB, 854x470
>>27920960
I police don't search you randomly carry whatever the fuck you want.

Its only illegal if you get caught.

Don't brandish it however unless combat is in progress and by that i mean pre preemptive strike when you see the feral looks on their face of an imminent chimp out when they sucker punch you 100% of the time.
>>
just buy a small gun you tard and carry that shit around, just dont look or act like a retard, dress nicely and behave and cops will never have a reason to search you.

bara köpa nån gammal makarov eller nått för nån tusenlapp, busenkelt att fixa fram.
>>
>>27921196
>just buy a gun you tard
>sweden
pick one
>>
>>27920960
I would advise against a baton or a knife. While better than fists, you will still get hurt (badly) if your attacker has a knife. Seeing as anything you carry would be illegal, I'd advise stepping up a bit from those. In for a penny, in for a pound.

The best you can get if you don't want to hurt them would either be pepper spray or a taser. Incapacitate and run. If you're willing to go farther to secure your life and limb, the funny thing about gun laws is they don't work as soon as you stop caring about them. I'd imagine its kind of hard to source an illegal gun in Sweden, but Zipguns are always another beast. If you have hardware stores, you can build a concealable hand-cannon. 12 gauge 00 buck out of a 3 inch barrel will still stop someone dead at defensive ranges.
>>
>>27921231
going into a gunstore and saying hey sir, need a gat for taking down chimps and defending my family, whatt do you recommend?
-well, dear customer i would then recommend a .45 for dat stoppan powah... is never going to happen.

but if you have some friends that occasionally smoke some weed or takes some pills during the weekends, just ask to buy weed from their dealer a few times, then ask the dealer for a gun once you get to know him alittle.
congrats you now have a gun.
your gonna get your ass rekt by the cops anyways if they find a gun on you, so does it matter if its legal?
>>
>>27921020
says the amerifat
>>
>>27921252
taser-illegal+cant get one
pepper spray-illegal+cant find
zips-no tools
>>
>>27921107
Run away if use use it lmao
>>
>>27921334
>no tools.
If you can't buy piping, screws, wood, springs, a hacksaw, and a drill something is very wrong. We aren't talking about half a machine shop here.
>>
File: swede tries to gain dignity.gif (534 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
swede tries to gain dignity.gif
534 KB, 500x281
>>27920960
use a dildo as an iprovised baton, if the cops call you on your shit call them a shitbird and to czech the privileges.

>sweden yes
http://webmshare.com/Nr1L1
>>
-go to estonia
-ask taxi driver to transport you to "black market" for buying a gun
-buy a gun
-take boat back to stockholm
>>
Step one:
>move to a free country and GTFO Europe

Step two:
>pic a locality where you agree with the laws

Step three:
>be free and be able to take care of yourself
>>
>>27921585
I will but for the time being im stuck here and i guess ill carry a leatherman on my person,thanks /k/
>>
>>27921594
Just be aware that the loser of a knife fight dies in the street. The winner dies in an ambulance.
>>
>>27921585
yea...but if your not scum and believe in the law it's not just "move"
>>
File: 1446705208266.jpg (100 KB, 429x297) Image search: [Google]
1446705208266.jpg
100 KB, 429x297
German here, why do we have such kek gun laws?

I have the same baton as pictured in the OP and some pepper spray for out and about but this shit is so ridiculous
>>
>>27921634
i feel you, next thing theyre gonna do is outlaw body armor so police (or Ahmed) can put you down easier
>>
>>27921634
Because the weak outnumber the strong. Welcome to democracy.
>>
>>27920960
If you're willing to break the law and get a baton, just get a cheap handgun illegally and ditch it if God forbid you need to use it defensively.
>>
>>27920960
Pepper spray or pocket sand if you can't find that, you're more likely to get injured if you try to use a knife to fight an attacker than if you just run away and a baton isn't going to help much if they have a gun or a bomb. Your priority should be getting away from the scene and not fighting.
>>
>>27920960
get gun fag
>>
>>27921806
Pocket sand sounds better than nothing. Not even joking, if I couldn't carry anything else I'd carry some pocket sand
>>
>>27920960
How are the laws for beating someone with a good, stout staff or walking stick that is in no way conspicuously designed to inflict more damage or reinforced for fighting?

You gotta take a page from history. Carry something that your medieval ancestors wouldn't get in trouble for, and know how to defend yourself with it.

(Except you have to go farther because there is not an expectation that you "need" a knife, which is bullshit.)

But I think in principal having a plain old walking stick or staff, say, like a quarter staff maybe, would not be illegal.
You can legitimately claim one was for walking. Especially a smaller one but you might get away with a larger one, too.

If you could it would be excellent because you get a lot of leverage with them and a good hardwood staff HURTS. They are made of heavy, solid wood after all.

If you have to break someone's skull, don't be afraid to, although obviously, your go to is going to be breaking arms and legs as they swing at you, or leaving them with a few broken ribs/nasty, deep bruises.
>>
File: machete-styles.jpg (267 KB, 2126x1509) Image search: [Google]
machete-styles.jpg
267 KB, 2126x1509
Concealed machete perhaps? I understand it's illegal under kek law, but nobody will even know you have it until you have to defend yourself. Couldn't you slash Abdul across the chest then run off before anyone had any kind of chance to identify you?
>>
>>27920986
/thread
>>
>>27921046
>>27921051
>you can't even carry pepperspray

jesus christ
>>
>>27925069
ye, get a stout cane and a knee brace along with some stick fighting practice

extra bonus because people think less of a man with a brace and limp

i don't know if cops over there give shit about the disabled but it would be hard to ask if you were really hurt and needed a cane
>>
>>27921051
>A multi-tool

Seriously? Yeah multi-tool is technically a knife, but this is getting into some serious security blankie territory.
>>
File: k chasing niggers.jpg (215 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
k chasing niggers.jpg
215 KB, 2048x1366
Just carry a fucking gun already. I've worked as a contractor in places where it was strictly forbidden to even own a firearm, but they still had ridiculous violence rates (because well, gun laws don't work).

And i carried one either way. Pretty sure i value my life more than some scrawny legislator does. Pic related, this is what is gonna happen if you fall for the "religion of peace" bait.
>>
File: chisel_vs_kebab.jpg (80 KB, 1800x1059) Image search: [Google]
chisel_vs_kebab.jpg
80 KB, 1800x1059
What about tools, like a sharped screwdriver or a chisel.
>>
>>27925196
how the fuck are you supposed to conceal a machete without issues? a baton or a good sized fighting knife is better
>>
>>27921196
>>27921252
>>27921292
>>27921543
>>27921738
>>27923475
>>27925371
>illegally obtain a pistol
That's fucking retarded, but what did I expect from noguns. Carrying a pistol that you can't legally own isn't going to help for shit because you aren't going to be able to practice with it. Guns aren't magic talismans, they require practice to use well. Beyond that, you really need to take into account the chance of you actually needing the gun when carrying illegally, is it worth the possibility of spending a few years in prison if your shirt gets caught on something and the gun gets exposed when you may very well not need the gun in your lifetime? As for deep concealment to make sure the gun doesn't get spotted easily when you're carrying illegally, keep in mind that those methods will make it take much longer to draw your pistol and could very well keep you from being able to defend yourself with it if someone is almost on top of you or is approaching with a weapon.
>>
>>27920960
Carry a good flashlight. Its not technically a weapon and can still be used to defend yourself.
>>
File: 1447858600215.jpg (510 KB, 2012x2845) Image search: [Google]
1447858600215.jpg
510 KB, 2012x2845
Its shitty but better than nothing.
>>
Get good at hand to hand combat, but to be honest, generally you shouldn't have to worry about getting assaulted if you stay out of dindu areas, plus they're all sagging pants so it's not like they can chase you.
Still, get a gun license, any gun license. Have one at home. Sure you can't legally use it for self-defence, but you bet your ass any home intruder in Sweden would run at the sight of a firearm.
>>
>>27921076
Leatherman Crater C33T (or TX)--basically fits the profile exactly. A folding knife plus screwdrivers and a bottle opener/carabiner. There's also the Skeletool CX (or even the base model). I'm sure there's a hundred other knives or multitools like 'em.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.