[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about drinking and handling loaded firearms?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 960x583) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 960x583
How do you feel about drinking and handling loaded firearms?
>>
Don't do it around anyone you don't want to hurt.
>>
>>27919568
I do it, I know IM not an idiot, but I never trust another doing it around me unless I know him well.

And I really wouldn't do it around people I dunno so.
>>
I don't drink all too much anymore
>>
>>27919568
Indifferent.

What I do feel about shit threads is something different.
>>
Not a really good idea...i accidentally shot Toto while watching The Wizard of Oz years ago.
>>
What about dip?
https://youtu.be/CZa2lY9CFyM
>>
>>27919568
I don't really feel much, not even that time I ND'd drunk.
>>
>>27919568
I sure don't drink what looks like cat piss.
>>
I understand drinking some but if your fucking hammered you shouldn't do shit like that, safety n shit.
>>
>>27919568
I'm not against it 100%, some casual beer at an event isn't going to make me scared if I'm with people I know.
But I don't want the line between drinking and shooting to blur very much. Everyone I know just voluntarily quits shooting if they've drank hardly anything. It's nice to have a couple drinks and chat after some skeet rounds.
>>
>>27919568
Is that a piss bottle?

Are you sure?
>>
All the time. Never had an incident so I don't give a fuck.
Just learned a couple days ago, however, that I shouldn't walk around town anymore while hammered with a pistol on my hip because that's like 6 years in jail and $10,000 in fines. Whoops.
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 1536x2048
>/k/ Washington meet earlier this year
>fudd attending that's not from /k/ but friend of one of the guys going
>fudd gets fucking smashed before most of the rest of the lot gets there
>/k/tards start giving him free beer and vodka
>start hearing noises in the woods because we were in the woods and that's what woods do
>many people there form Seattle and aren't used to hearing innawoods noises because city folks
>couple of them grab rifles to go investigate
>somehow fudd gets ahold of loaded SKS
>fires it up in the air while surrounded by people without ear pro
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for 5 of us
>take gun from him and put him to bed, but not before he pukes up half his body weight
That's what I think about it.
>>
>>27919599
>I do it
That's pretty idiotic of you.

>I know IM not an idiot
Most idiots think they are not idiots.

>but I never trust another doing it around me unless I know him well
and also hypocritical.
>>
>>27919568
Nothing wrong with it.

But you really can't do it very publicly. People give you the stink eye even if you drink moderately.
>>
>>27919599
>I do it,

You are the reason no-gunz exist.
>>
>>27920436
WA fag here.
I don't know whether I've missed out not going to the meets, or if I've saved my life by not doing so.
Thoughts?
>>
>>27920968
Wah

>>27921028
Double wah, you guys will get over it lol.
>>
It seems to me like people should start incorporating drunk shooting into their training. Stumbling home drunk from the bar is when you're most vulnerable and most likely to be jumped. I've been wanting to do it for a while, but I don't think my range would let me shoot while drunk.
>>
>>27919568

I drink when cleanjng my guns. I also play with my guns while drinking.

I lock my ammo up before drinking, and you shouldnt clean weapons near ammo anyways.

Only a gun grabber thinks guns kill without people and ammos assistance.
>>
>>27921259
Who the fuck needs a range? Train like you fight, without consequences in an alley.
>>
>>27921310

Speak for yourself. I discovered a shrine to the devil, compete with sacrificial alter that my pistol made. No telling how long it's been hiding it from me. There's even a corkboard beside it with photos of people.

Guns are up to no good!
>>
>>27919568
Pretty good up to a point. Just like driving. Buzzed driving actually isn't drunk driving, but you'll get fucked by the law just like it was.

A few beers at the personal range is a great day.
>>
I do it all the time.
>>
>>27919568
Alcohol kills.
>>
>>27919568
My gun limit is like 700ml of alcohol, so a couple beers or some shots.
>>
>>27919568
dunnit once, it was only an old .22 single shot my grandaddy had but I had started shooting before I remembered I was drunk, then I put it away under my bed.
>>
In Nevada, the legal limit for carrying is a BAC of .1, which means I have a little gray area where I can't legally drive my car, but carrying my gun in public is just fine.
>>
>>27922745
Range outside Ft. Bliss that catered mostly to military and veterans actually had a bar (and a little diner) there that sold hard liquor.

Best range I've been to.
>>
>>27922745
>Buzzed driving actually isn't drunk driving,
Yeah it is dude.
>but I'm a good driver when I'm buzzed!
Guess what, your ability to gauge how well you're driving is impaired.
>>
>>27921091
missed out
>>
>>27919568

Normally I'm a twitch, hyped up on coffee and tobacco, so a couple drinks actually helps to level me out. It actually increases my focus and makes it so I take my deliberate time with my tasks, not to mention it slows your heart rate which we all know helps a lot.

Unless I get shitfaced it's fine.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.