[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to move out of New York.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I need to move out of New York.
>>
File: 1432076938970.png (278 KB, 499x647) Image search: [Google]
1432076938970.png
278 KB, 499x647
We are a corporation
We are a company
>>
>>27919080
Yup.
>>
>>27919080
Wew lad
Because gun control works so well in Yuruop.
>>
>>27919080
Upstate independence when?
>>
>>27919080
I love how they never have to give any citations or sources, because it's all just bullshit that's flying out of their mouths.
>>
>>27919080
I can't believe they'd get away with that. This is just straight up slander. The NRA banner on the ISIS flag is really crossing the line.
>>
>dammit i cant buy a gun legally here
>well i guess ill abandon my plans for jihad and go back to normal life
'liberal' logic
>>
File: HK-51B.jpg (109 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
HK-51B.jpg
109 KB, 800x533
I(nshallah)TT

>we post fuckin TAKBIR/10 guns

Fuckin makes my uncircumcised jihad dick harder than a fine goat asshole, I would Daesh hard for this thing man. WOuld remove infidel like a b0ss
>>
>>27919237
If the NRA had a prayer of winning, they'd throw a lawsuit on them in a heartbeat. But it's New York, and I can imagine that they probably would only be wasting time and money. It's kind of sad, really.
>>
>>27919080
It's the daily news dude, click bait in RL with speculation and drug fueled rants over facts and research. I worked at a newspaper delivery company during college in NJ and I always thought they were a tabloid. Good news is hardly anyone had subscriptions if that makes you feel better. Everyone knows they are stupid faggots, you know other than other stupid faggots that read it.
>>
>>27919080
>over 2,000 suspects on terror watch list have legally bought firearms
Damn it they found /k/
>>
>>27919080
could they not find a picture of the left side of an AR?
>>
>>27919098
Aloha Snackbar.
>>
>>27919426
>They found /k/
Good luck, i'm behind 7 firewalls and have Norton!
>>
What's up with all of the NY threads on /k/ recently? Y'all finally getting fed up?
>>
>>27919445
Maybe its a lefty from Stag.

Then again, I doubt journalists knew about them
>>
File: 1447213003516.jpg (85 KB, 558x523) Image search: [Google]
1447213003516.jpg
85 KB, 558x523
>>27919080
you can read the assmad
>>
>>27919445
Fuck I just noticed that
>>
>get on a terror watchlist
>it's ok to have a terror watchlist in the first place

reminder: ten years ago these people were crying crocodile tears over dubya
>>
>>27919445
That was the first thing I saw too .
>>
Aren't we all on a watchlist? We're all being watched
>>
>>27919510
The Daily News is not a liberal newspaper lol. Similarly to the NY Post, they're just hysterical fear mongerers. They play whichever side makes them more money (like most media, except they're less subtle about it).
>>
>>27919477
Most of NY has been fed up for years
Its just that the city control the state
>>
>>27919486
The mag catch would be on the wrong side. And looking at Stag's website, they have normal lowers with left side ejection uppers
>>
>>27919520
I hope they watch me masturbate
That's my fetish
>>
>>27919080
Did you know that there is next to no criteria for getting on the watchlist, and a majority are on there for being scary and brown? Why are you so ready to deny an oppressed minority their constitutional rights because of government endorsed abuse?
>>
>>27919080
Isnt this the paper that ran the "killer used newtown weapon! AR is murder!" headline right after the navy psycho actually used a shotgun and never ran a correction?
>greentextsigh
I wish these anti salt rifle, just-buy-a-shotgun joe fudd types realized an AR loaded with proper ammo is most likely the best and safest weapon for the average civilian to possess. At this point I think its just the shape and color of the AR that upsets them.
Maybe thats why they reversed the image in the OP pic, they wanted it to feature as many little controls and doohickeys as possible so it would look all scary and confusing to nogunz.
>>
>>27919692
>they wanted it to feature as many little controls and doohickeys as possible so it would look all scary and confusing to nogunz.
I've noticed that too. Like that picture of the 1911 in the Canadian newspaper with the trigger photoshopped in. If it has more things on it, it's double super scary and can't possibly be a civilian approved gun at all. They really do just appeal to base emotions with yellow journalism.
>>
>>27919544
>fed up

Then why haven't you done something? Someone post TG's screencap about the "fed up" New Yorkers.

You're complacent, end of story. Delete thread.
>>
>>27919754
And do what exactly?
Most gun control in the state was rushed through by Cuomo and the state senate doesn't have enough power to do anything about it.
I doubt that chimping out will do much to helping our position.
>>
>>27919799
Keep paying taxes and making excuses and whispering "...FUAC..."

If you don't have enough power to do anything, why the fuck do you live there?
>>
>>27919822
Because my hometown and entire family is here?
Upstate NY really is a nice place to live, its just that its anchored down by NYC.
Alot of people have been leaving, though. About 100,000 a year. Its gotten so bad that there was a proposed 'exit tax' a while ago.
>>
>>27919754
Complacent? Most people here don't even follow our shitty gun laws. In terms of gun rights, we're one of the actively civil disobedient in the country. We're still fighting in the state legislature too. Just because the liberals in NYC and Albany are too stubborn to do anything doesn't mean we're not trying. The NRA branch in NY is one of the strongest in the country too. We're fighting, dude.
>>
>>27919503
Maybe it's a lefty AR?
>>
>>27919849
>exit tax

I'd love to see that one carried out.
>move to another state
>don't tell NY
>change plates on car and license
>"H-hey, you need to pay your exit tax!"
>"Nah, I'll pass."
>"Nuh-uh, we're gonna extradite you and throw you in jail for a bazillion years!"
>state never follows through extradition
>eventual court case is thrown out over and over again
>NY quits enforcing its tax, or it's taken to the supreme court and becomes a landmark case
I can see why it never became law.
>>
>>27919214
That's 99% of all kike bullshit the anti liberty jew bastards post. I've been looking for a counter argument towards gun rights for years, and every god damn time, jew bastards are posting circle jerk articles and clickbaits instead of actually saying anything. They don't even have stories anymore, they literally make things up, and then say "allegedly" and, "his ___ said he said". It's almost like they're anti liberty ironically, because there shouldn't be any possible way that these people can convince anyone to believe in this jewery.
>>
>>27919080

I used to have links to articles about how all this booty-blasted Congressmen would end up on watchlists and no-fly lists and wouldn't be allowed on airplanes and shit.

These watchlists are mostly bullshit. Giant text dumps that accomplish nothing, and prevent nothing, and names never come off them, including if the person fucking dies. And if you post here you're probably on some. Hi ATF.
>>
>>27919951
Probably. I don't post anything controversial on 4chan anymore, not while gookashimi bukakisaki is the owner. Datamining is wrong and don't forget to use adblock.

Also, my family have started noticing under cover police cars parked around our shop. I Think i'm done posting freedom, and i hope they don't try to take my guns, for their sake.
>>
>>27919206
This. Upstate NY is cool and non- gay, plus the catskills are 10/10 for innawoodsing. I'd actually argue that everything 20mi north of the city is great for innawoodsing. Quite a bit of variety in terrain.
>>
>>27919471
good luck, I'm behind 10 shotguns
>>
>>27919237
yellow journalism is now just regular journalism
>>
>>27919471
>Not using a computer at your library

It's like you want to get party v& m8
>>
>>27919849
Upstate is not really nice, that's one of the reasons I left.
>>27919873
Lol ok
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.