[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys like revolvers when pistols are superior in every way?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 400px-DesertEagle50AE.jpg (14 KB, 400x232) Image search: [Google]
400px-DesertEagle50AE.jpg
14 KB, 400x232
Why do you guys like revolvers when pistols are superior in every way?
>>
>>27918323
But revolvers are pistols :^)
>>
>>27918323
>sarcastic deagle brand deagle
>implying revolvers are even relevant
>>
I'd personally like to own a revolving rifle, but this is a troll thread so I shouldn't respond
>>
>>27918344
> troll thread

Pistols are better in every aspect than revolvers. Pistol carry more rounds, are easier to aim, easier to carry and maintain. People used to meme that 'but revolvers have more power!', which is untrue because we also have high caliber pistols.

Really, the only reason to buy a revolver is 'to look cool'.
>>
>>27918365
And looking cool is a bad reason to buy a gun?
Unless you're some poorfag who can only afford 1 weapon, feeling like a badass is more than enough to get a spinny point and shooty.
>>
>>27918365
Revolvers don't jam. Revolvers can take different-length ammunition.
>>
>>27918323
I have both.
>>
>>27918401
Beat me too it. Dick.
>>
Pistols aren't made for .500 Linebaugh, .500 S&W, 460 S&W, etc
The best a pistol can do is .50 AE
Plus you can't conceal carry a Deagle but you can a snub nosed .357 mag
>>
>>27918365
>Really, the only reason to buy a revolver is 'to look cool'.

Why else do you think I buy guns?
>>
>>27918475
This.
>>
>>27918401
>Revolvers don't jam
People still believe this?
>>
>>27918496
Never had a one in any of mine, so yeah. How bad do you suck that you jam a revolver?
>>
File: dunusoor.jpg (67 KB, 425x400) Image search: [Google]
dunusoor.jpg
67 KB, 425x400
>>27918323
>Why do you guys like
>you guys like
>like
>like

GEE, I DONT FUCKING KNOW MAYBE PEOPLE LIKE DIFFRENT THINGS, OR SOME SHIT. OR MAYBE THIS IS THE FUCKING UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, I LIKE ANY GOD DAMN GUN I WANT AND YOU CANT DO JACK SHIT ABOUT IT

you massive faggot
>>
>>27918365
>we also have high caliber pistols
Bring me a pistol that can fire .460 S&W, .454 Casull, .45 Long Colt, and .45 Schofield or similar cartridges. You must be able to have them all in the magazine at the same time, and be able to fire them one after the other without issue. Even then, a revolver would allow you to select which to fire next, whereas a magazine forces you to use the rounds in the loaded order.
Also you're gay.
>>
>>27918496
Let me rephrase then.

Revolvers can't be jammed by limp-wristing.
>>
>>27918563
>OR MAYBE THIS IS THE FUCKING UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, I LIKE ANY GOD DAMN GUN I WANT AND YOU CANT DO JACK SHIT ABOUT IT
I like full autos. They did something about it.
Maybe 'America' isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.