[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magpul Core Flight Gloves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: GetImage.ashx.jpg (27 KB, 731x400) Image search: [Google]
GetImage.ashx.jpg
27 KB, 731x400
So this is the new Magpul product:
https://www.magpul.com/products/magpul-core-flight-gloves

vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBG8W5qqycI

Thoughts?

Also, what do you guys thing about crowdfunding a purchase of let's say 30-40 pairs of these gloves and sending them to Russian pilots in Syria who are removing kebab?

Our boys can afford these easily but I don't know about Russian salaries. Anyway, it would also be easy to ship these since they're not weapons... just leather gloves.

I think this move would help ease tensions as well...

Anyone wanna organize a GoFundMe or something? I'll donate some cash for at least a pair. Thoughts?
>>
>do I want to contribute to a GoFundMe to buy Russian pilots fucking Magpul gloves

What in the fuck am I reading? No. I don't. Go away you fucking moron
>>
>Vladimir we get care package
>is it of smacks and cigarettes and vodka like we asked for?
>nyet
>some Americans just sent us a bunch of fucking gloves Way shittier than our issued ones
>>
>>27916598
it's just a small token of appreciation for killing all those terrorists. plus it might thaw relations.
>>
>>27916651
>some slavaboo sent us cheap gloves
>thawing relations between two nations who were at war for 44 years
go to bed kid and actually pay attention in social class.
>>
File: 1447394743757.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
1447394743757.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>27916651
>thinking thawing of international relations is decided by a bunch of pilots getting unsolicited shit in the mail that would get stolen by customs agents anyway

Are you 12?
>>
File: 1445821059520.jpg (23 KB, 288x304) Image search: [Google]
1445821059520.jpg
23 KB, 288x304
>>27916651
>>
Do you even realize that even though Russia may be removing kebab, they're also removing anything that isn't friendly to Al Assad, which includes US backed rebel groups?

get the fuck out of here you maroon
>>
Why would anyone buy Magpul brand gloves when they could just buy good old Nomex flight gloves?
>>
>>27916631
>look up pictures of russian flight suits
>gloves are giant floppy pieces of shit
>resurfaced leather and felt
>flight controls are overloaded with tiny sensitive buttons and knobs
>the two were clearly not designed with the other in mind

Russia: The Everything they do
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>27916570
Nice thought but good luck getting them to pilots.

>>27916671
Hearts and minds, all the Russians I've met are pretty bro tier.

Last Dec when I was in Chelyabinsk I threw a pizza party for a bunch of university students. They love everything US and wonder why we hate them

>>27916738
Who cares the whole place is a shithole
>>
>>27916570
As neat as they look, you can get regular nomex flight gloves for like $15-20.
What's it do that makes it worth 3x as much?
>>
How are you supposed to find pilots, and find the ones bombing kebabs?
>COMRADE THEY SEND US GLOVES
>Wat do?
>FILL THEM WITH VODKA AND DRINK DURING FLIGHT
>>
>>27916767
Just so you know these Magpul gloves are also made of Nomex.
>>
>>27916570
>op starts crowdfunding
>gets all the gloves sent to his house
>now he can wring his hands all day without them bleeding

I'm onto you jew
>>
>>27916570
Going against ATAR....enjoy your felony.
>>
>>27917360
ITAR doesn't apply to gloves you fucking moron
>>
I'm just going to leave this here.. Basically the same gloves minus the brand-fees

www.varusteleka.com/en/product/sarma-taisteluhanskat-nahka-nomex-mustat/25531/
>>
>>27916570
so jsut kinda like the 5.11 tac nfoe2 gloves?
>>
>>27916671
Skeletor why have you become such a huge faggit desu senpai.
>>
>>27916570
>Gloves
Magpul has a reputation for making simple things better and cheaper than others. These gloves look well designed, but wether they're worth the price is to be seen.

>Care package for russian pilots
Deserves its own thread. Gloves are a good idea assuming they would actually be needed.
>>
>>27916738
Being backed by the US doesn't make them good. Except for small fractions of the FSA, everything down there is worthy of removal.
>>
>>27917434
>E.A.R.
>Export Administration Regulations >Controlled Product

Is that the same?
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 966x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 966x620
Who gives a fuck about Ruskies? They're too busy getting drunk and dropping white phosphorous. They don't need your shekels. Jewnigger.
>>
>>27918546
that applies to technology and weapons not a piece of leather.
>>
>>27920484
You clearly have no clue what you're talking about.
ITAR applies to anything they slap it on. This includes most, if not all of Magpul's shit.
>rail covers, vertical grips, hand guards
Just about everything they sell is prohibited from export.
Whether it's gloves or IR lasers makes no difference.
>>
>>27916570

Don't make me shit down your throat, OP
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.