[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were armed with this pistol would you feel comfortable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: XD9661HCSP06_5.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1500) Image search: [Google]
XD9661HCSP06_5.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1500
If you were armed with this pistol would you feel comfortable in a defensive situation?
>>
Gun > no gun
>>
sure

I've got an XD-9
>>
>>27911454
I'd be more comfortable with something I'd shot before, but I wouldn't be terribly uncomfortable.

There's a lot of handfun elitism here, but at the end of the day, almost all of them will go boom.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-14-10-28-25.png (93 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-14-10-28-25.png
93 KB, 480x800
Better than this
>>
Of course. I'd just try and replace it with a steel frame at my earliest convenience
>>
>>27911454
Im fairly sure I wouldnt feel "comfortable", but possessing that gun vs another wouldn't be much of factor one way or the other.
>>
Yes, but only thanks to the grip zone
>>
>>27911454
Doesn't fit the best in my hands, but it'd reliable and in .45 so yeah I'd be comfortable using it to defend myself if it were the only firearm I had available to me at the time. Would probably carry one if it fit my hands better and if I didn't have a glock 20 and 1911 that I switch back and fourth between carrying.
>>
>>27912525
lol manlet.
>>
>>27911454
don't like grip safeties and I prefer da/sa but otherwise its straight
>>
I need a summer carry gun and I'm looking at different models of XD9.

The XDS9 subcompact is obviously far and away the most compact due to its slimness, but how does /k/ feel about the other subcompact XD9 models and their concealability? I want to keep the fiber-optic front sight, so apparently that rules out the XDM.
>>
XD are nice. The shit talk comes from the whole Croatia Springfield made in the USA bullshit which is true but you will never hear about them falling apart or being unreliable. Great handguns and can usually be found for great prices if they are not M versions.
>>
>>27911454
Sure. Its ok. Should be $100 cheaper, imo. Still better than Taurus, hi point, etc.
>>
Even with my chosen handgun, I would probably feel extremely uncomfortable in a shootout. Symptoms may include sweating, loss of peripheral vision, hearing loss, incomprehensible yelling, loss of bladder and/or bowel control, and uncontrollable shaking.
>>
>>27912536
6'4" 240 bitch nigger if I'm a manlet to you then you better be over 7' m8
>>
>>27912536
>>27912905
Fight! Fight!
>>
>>27912723
>better than Taurus
You're wrong
>>
File: index.jpg (4 KB, 253x161) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4 KB, 253x161
>>27911454
Only if you know how to point shoot. The real way.

They are ideal for that.
>>
>>27912905
Manlet
>>
>>27911454
>Trick question!
Nice try Mr.FBI, nobody should ever feel comfortable about using their weapon, scared, fearful, distressed, concerned are all valid answers, but comfy comfy gets you in jail!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.