[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW YORK Pros: >Scenery is nice upstate >People are nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1443187035778.jpg (65 KB, 397x600) Image search: [Google]
1443187035778.jpg
65 KB, 397x600
NEW YORK

Pros:

>Scenery is nice upstate
>People are nice upstate and are generally supportive of gun rights

Cons:

>Shit-tier gun laws
>NYC and Albany dominate politically due to population disparity, making the State hell for everyone else
>Downstate cancer is spreading as idiots from NYC and Jersey settle in the Hudson Valley

I don't mean to offend any NYCbros, but your neighbors are assholes.
>>
>>27909046
God damn it. Feel free to sage, 4chan fucked up my reply to the State thread.

Alternately, we could make this a NY/SAFE Act general, but it's up to you guys.
>>
I love living in NYC, gun laws aside. I still keep a handgun and a shotgun in my apt, the rest of my funs live at my buddy's house in VA.

Living in Queens master race. Fuck Brooklyn and those hipster trust fund fucks.
>>
File: 1427589261365.jpg (36 KB, 538x385) Image search: [Google]
1427589261365.jpg
36 KB, 538x385
>>27909046
>People from new england
>Nice

shit OP, youve got some weird notions.
>>
>>27909818
>new york
new england
I want some of whatever you are smoking
>>
File: 28762645_zpsaaf0b44d[1].jpg (45 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
28762645_zpsaaf0b44d[1].jpg
45 KB, 250x250
I've found that NYC folks are generally opposed to guns, they are not opposed to self defense. A lot of them keep a tire iron handy near the driver seat or a baseball bat next to the door. They go toe to toe.

I'm talking normal New Yorkers, not the velocipede riding hipster faggots in Bushwick.
>>
>>27909874

People in NY are tough as shit. You have to be to intentionally live in a place that's COLD AS FUCK.

I grew up in VA and that first winter after I moved to NYC was a fucking slap in the dick.

>>27909818

People here are plenty friendly as long as you aren't trying to keep them from going someplace. A lot of people don't understand the pace at which everything happens up here. It's a fast city.
>>
>>27909761
>Fuck Brooklyn and those hipster trust fund fucks.
you'd be lucky to fuck my sister, but you're 100% correct.

>>27909818
ny =/= new england but as someone with houses both places piss off.
>>
>>27909947
>you'd be lucky to fuck my sister

Not if she lives in Brooklyn.

Fuck that place.

Momofuku milk bar is the shit though. I'd drink Christina Tosi's dirty bath water
>>
>>27909947
Have they really taken over all of Brooklyn? Is Red Hook still safe?
>>
>>27909046
there are no pros there sir, the pros you listed are also found in other states.
>>
>>27910008

It's all spreading. Garbage trendy restaurants serving overpriced garbage shit to garbage people.

Also cheese shops, wine shops, and "Artisan" donut shops as far as the eye can see.
>>
>>27909930
> Thinking nyc is cold

Don't ever go to the Midwest then if you can't handle what passes for cold in New York
>>
>>27910047

Oh I know, I've been to Chicago in the dead ass middle of winter. Fuck that.

The Finger Lakes region gets close to that though. I work in the wine business so I'm there fairly often. It's brutal with the wind chill. Pretty scenery though.
>>
File: 1404862861627.png (64 KB, 617x402) Image search: [Google]
1404862861627.png
64 KB, 617x402
Man, I've fallen in love with NYC after a recent trip up there, but know I can't afford it for one, and couldn't have any of my damn guns sands maybe a 1911.

Absolutely horrible feel. I hope they fix the laws some day, if there's any hope for that. If they ever do, I'm on the next flight in.
>>
>>27910081

Once you get past the rent it's not as expensive as you would think.

Not having a car and all of the associated related costs saves you a lot of money.

Sales tax is high but I grew up in Charlottesville VA which has a disgustingly high tax anyway so I'm used to that.
>>
Long Island (631) here. Shit sucks.
>>
>>27909761
There are working class whites in Brooklyn, bro. Come on.
>>
>>27910008
I live right near red hook. It's slowly gentrifying but it's still fairly as it has been. Nice area.
>>
>>27909046
>NEW YORK
>Pros:
N/A
>Cons:
All of the things

Nuke the shit hole
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.