[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm just curious. Anon have started a war with ISIS/Daesh.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1425606077812.jpg (623 KB, 2185x1699) Image search: [Google]
1425606077812.jpg
623 KB, 2185x1699
I'm just curious.
Anon have started a war with ISIS/Daesh.

What if we made a /k/ brigade and joined the fight on the ground. We would have fighting forces on the ground from /k/ and get information about the enemy whereabouts from the hackers.

We would have /k/ patches on our uniform and have /k/radio as our radio station for news in the battlefield.

It's just an idea.
Remove kebab and no one would care.
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>27907910
anonymous isnt the final boss of the internet, and hasnt been for a few years now. all they're going to do is ddos some web servers, big fucking deal.

why dont you just stay home and keep playing cowadoody.
>>
>>27907910
Supplies would be the issue. Plus most /k/omrades aren't exactly operators.
>>
>>27907910
>>27907917
This, we might have a few that served and probably some non-combat roles. Even the combat vets will get their shit rekt there, especially if they are operating with a bunch of retarded neckbeards, bad plan, but would be fun watching neckbeards get beheaded
>>
Fat out of shape neckbeards with mosins vs. Isis. Good idea.
>>
>>27907910

Most of the /k/ brigade would get winded just putting on their combat gear.

Judging by the massive amount of pictures of pudgy fingers and XXXL milsurp that get posted around here, non counting the Nuggetfest group shots, 99% of /k/ is made up of weak, pasty, overweight / morbidly obese neckbeards.

Good luck making it up the ladder to the plane, let alone fighting ISIS.
>>
>>27907910
This isn't like the movies; you'd get your shit handed to you on a goat fur platter. This thread is autistic.
>>
>>27907910
>hey let's go 2 syria, it's just lik COD xddd we cud kill ppl while Ononalous DDOSes Al-Raqqa and empties ISIS's bank accounts XDDDDDDD
>>
Also, I would imagine that very few of us have any desert survival skills.
>>
>>27908004
It's almost the same, you know.
>>
>>27907910
Haven't a couple anons already went into syria to fight for the kurds?

That counts.
>>
>>27907910
Damn dude are you 15?

Also, neat Stalingrad drawing, though I don't remember A-10s there.
>>
>>27907910
>only having nuggets
>trench coat
>fedoras
>ponytail and/or neckbeard
>morbidly obese
>fingers covered in cheetos
yeah, lets do it
what could go wrong?
>>
File: 1443855057512.jpg (10 KB, 464x430) Image search: [Google]
1443855057512.jpg
10 KB, 464x430
>>27907910
You might as well kill yourself now.
>>
>>27907910
The logistics would be a nightmare. Everyone would have a different rifle in a different caliber, except the 20 or so poorfags who think a Mosin is good for modern combat.

Do your parents know you're skipping school?
>>
>>27908025
Yay, I'm a 1%er for once
>>
File: the k team.png (15 KB, 846x123) Image search: [Google]
the k team.png
15 KB, 846x123
>>
ITT projectors everywhere
>>
Realistically wed all use akm variants with a few pkms and dragunovs. Without some sort of logistical support wed be outfought, if we have no food and ammo were Sol.
>>
>>27908448
Yeah, I remember there was a thread some time ago. I think that joining Kurds or someone would be the only possible way for OP's plan to kinda work. It definitely wouldn't be possible to make a brigade on our own.
>>
File: YPG.jpg (457 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
YPG.jpg
457 KB, 2048x1536
>>27911127
>pic related
>>
>>27907910
>a /k/ brigade
so a bunch of obese poorfags armed with nuggets and about 60rds of ammo because they can't afford anything else?
>>
>>27907910
nigger, if we could get this legit going, and all of us together, we would become unstoppable, we would destroy ISIS and take their land for our own where we could own any weapon we desired
>>
/k brigade drinks local water.

/k brigade is no more.
>>
>>27911176
sounds about right.
>>
>>27907910
ISIS go away. Muslims all follow the Quran, that clearly states they are to convert everyone they can in any means they can. Go troll /pol/ with your shit

>>>/pol/
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.