[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ommando Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
/new/ fag here. I need advice...should I buy for $700 or just build one?

PS: comes with 100 rounds of WOLF Steel 7,62

In exchange for your testimony Ill be mailing you all chocolate chip cookies
>>
Also selling for around $500 stock..it's a close call
>>
>>27906560

Doesn't seem like a bad deal to me. I'd SBR it though.
>>
>>27906718
Thought about it, really dont want to deal with hassle tho

Would you pay $700 for it?
>>
>>27906723

I would only get it with the intention of SBR, cause I wouldn't want to be stuck with that sig brace. But if I was in the market for something like this and it didn't have anything wrong with it upon inspection then yea, I'd pick it up.
>>
>>27906742
Im generally ok with the brace, dont mind it. But I think the price is almost retail. Pleas do tell me if Im wrong
>>
>>27906824

Huh, I took a quick look around and they are selling for a little less than I thought they were. Atlantic has them for $459. That's minus the brace, ammo, grip, and muzzle device though.

Think the brace goes for around $120-$150
Dynacomp $90
Grip $20
Mags $???
AFG $?
Mounting system for the arm brace $?

So, it's probably not far off. Didn't look into it a lot cause I'm about to go to sleep. Good luck on your decision and if you get it post pics in /akg/ some time.
>>
459 on Atlantic

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/zastava-pap-m92-pv-pistol-hg3089-n-detail.html?Itemid=0

Factor in shipping, transfer, new muzzle brake, new handguard, sig brace, etc.

I'd say you would save a few dollars (MAYBE) going through Atlantic, but not really. Unless you care about it being used-- which in this case I wouldn't really, it's an AK pistol

TLDR is it a steal? Not really. Is it a ripoff? No. $700 sounds reasonable to me
>>
>>27906882
the brace comes with the mount
manticore foregrip and top plate is $70 msrp but they go on 30% off from time to time.

you're at about break even for a used gun. if there's no 4473 to be filled out that might be worth it though
>>
No special paperwork as its considered a pistol. I talked the guy down to $700 with transfer fee I pay thats $25.

Its 'used' with 100 rounds through it. Looks brand spankin new. Brace looks like could go for $150-$175.

Truly appreciate your input guiz. This isnt my forte so Im trying to figure it out.
>>
>>27906560
NIGGA WHERE DA FUQ U AT??

I live here too nigga, I've bought and traded a bunch with this seller and he's a good guy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.