[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that day you find out that both your grandmothers got themselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: brave frog.webm (1 MB, 830x474) Image search: [Google]
brave frog.webm
1 MB, 830x474
>that day you find out that both your grandmothers got themselves knocked up by Wehrmacht troops in '42 but everyone else in your unit is pureblooded French
>>
>>27906181
wat
>>
Took me a second, OP. Good one.
>>
>>27906181

It's a shitty as fuck corner to try holding but jesus christ you guys are already an hour late for the fight and cowering in fear when shot at?
>>
>>27906181
>everybody wants to be gangster until it's time to do gangster shit
>>
>>27906181
>Dat dude by himself.
Well played you marvelous trolling shitposter. Well played.
>>
>>27906181
Good job you meme loving fuck.
>>
File: 1444169421238.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1444169421238.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
You magnificent shit posting fuck.
>>
>>27906181
Can you make another of them using the women as bait?

At the 1:23 mark.

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/video-shows-paris-firefight-outside-concert-hall-567183939825
>>
>>27906268
>>27906383
>>27906398
>>27906414
Thank you everyone, I'll be here
>forever ;_;

>>27906465
Sorry, didn't make the OP webm myself.
>>
>>27906465

>women in combat
>>
Have a little respect OP.
>>
>>27906642
He is... well for the guy who didn't run at least.
>>
>>27906181
Bad. Ass. Fuckin' bad-ass...
>>
>>27906642
have respect for your team and not fucking running away when you're the god damn sheild bearer
>>
File: 1445698247954.jpg (475 KB, 799x513) Image search: [Google]
1445698247954.jpg
475 KB, 799x513
>>27906181
>French
>spat my coffee
Good job you glorious bastard, you owe me a keyboard and a coffee.
>>
That guy's pretty boss. Everybody else runs away, he backs up and then returns to the corner like a true man.

Gotta give them a break though, most first worl european countries haven't been through half as much shit as responders/swat/police teams have in america, so it's understandable one of their first reactions is to GTFO of the zone of fire.

But, that doesn't excuse them. You're part of a team, if you're going to run, you run together, you don't leave a man behind.
>>
>"Hey Jacque!"
>" You can stop running now!"

God help the french. Cause they sure as hell can help themselves!
>>
All those optics, rail candy, dual pistols and other tacticool shit really helped them.
>>
File: BRI Shield - Bataclan.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
BRI Shield - Bataclan.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
More details on how the police assault in the Bataclan went.

One of the first responder was a BAC (Anti-criminality brigade) superintendent and his driver who entered the building and shot one of the three towelhead. The others two riposted, forcing the BAC policemen to fall back, and retreated to the upper floor.

Few times later the BRI, and soon after the RAID, arrived on site and launched the assault. They encountered absolutely no resistance on the ground floor and exfiltrated the survivors and wounded.
On the first floor, behind a locked door, the remaining terrorists forced a hostage to speak to the police that "they were around twenty hostages and that the terrorists had explosive vests and would decapitate them".
They also communicated a phone number by which the police tried to negociate. After 5 calls with no results the intervention team received the authorization to launch the assault.

After a three minutes firefight, both islamists detonated their vests. Apparently all hostages were safe. A BRI operator was wounded to the hand.
>>
>>27908051
>"Lmao we're gonna decapitate them"
>"stfu isis we know
>>
>>27908051
Reading others sources it looks like one of the last two hostage takers was killed by the police with his vest detonating when his body hit the ground. The explosion then triggered the last islamist vest, killing him.
>>
>>27906181
ITT, OP is NOT a faggot.
>>
>>27908051
That looks like one heavy ass shield.
>>
>>27908940
Seems like it's got wheels on the bottom though so you don't actually have to carry it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.