[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's our responsibility
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: wtOQd73.jpg (208 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
wtOQd73.jpg
208 KB, 1920x1200
Alright /k/, we need to be more vigilant as gun owners and better armed citizens by carrying 24/7... no excuses. I live in fuckin NYS and we aren't allowed to CC in my county but I, as well as all of my friends carry every where. Mall, gas station, movie theater, university, hospital visits, it doesn't matter. It hasn't mattered for a long time. The law has nothing to do with you and your families safety.

Eurobros. Carry knives. Make your own knives with grinders and good steel. Kydex and G10 are cheap enough to make sheaths and handles. Arm yourselves with whatever you can since your gov hates your freedom.

All nationalities, learn as much medical procedures for gunshot wounds and trauma as you can. Carry medical equipment on you or in your car. If you have and carry a gun, you should also have the knowledge to save a life as well. All Mass shootings and terrorist attacks have more wounded and dying civilians than shooters or terrorists.

So, /k/, are you willing to step toward the fire, and help your fellow countryman? Or are you a beta coward?
>>
I'm a beta coward, next thread
>>
>>27902674
ATF here, tell me bout yourself.
>>
>>27902674
>Muh sheepdoggery

Spotted the beta.
>>
a lot of people died because of a terrorists attack, so what? be positive, you have now hundreds of possibilities for getting a new job
>>
>>27902674
Gruppa99 really need to take new pictures, it's been a long time
>>
>>27902674
What's the pack and chestrig he has on? Looks really useful.

Oh yeah, I live in a free state, OP so good luck winning your war against the communist overlords of New York. I'm cheerin' for ya, buddy!
>>
>>27904216
it's from Gruppa99, a russian company
>>
>>27902674

this is still 4chan. most people here would welcome an attack. they want to see the world burn.
>>
>>27904357
yep
>>
>>27904216
It actually looks like a jpc judging by the connector from the platebag to the shoulder strap right next to the bag's shoulder strap
>>
>>27902674
>All nationalities, learn as much medical procedures for gunshot wounds and trauma as you can.

Tampons. Shit you not. Keep a box handy with the rest of your medical gear- they are made to go into small holes and stop bleeding; they are beyond useful for emergency gunshot treatment. Ditto maxipads- they are cheap medical-grade pads full of instant-coagulant.

Learned that from an old brit who spent 15 years in N.Ireland during the troubles as a medic.
>>
>>27902674
>Make your own knives with grinders and good steel.
Why?
Takes me 4 minutes to go to the store and buy a $5 Mora.
>>
>>27902674
What County in NY do you live in?
>>
>>27904917
>they are made to go into small holes and stop bleeding

they are made to absorb blood not stop it, menstrual bleeding does not originate in the vaginal canal

pack the wound with kerlix gauze and top with pressure dressing, combat gauze and other hemostatic gauze agents also work very well for this purpose.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.