[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Middle East Thread "POST BANHAMMER EDITION"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71
File: FeelsGodMan.jpg (47 KB, 429x810) Image search: [Google]
FeelsGodMan.jpg
47 KB, 429x810
Kwers falling SOON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkkEO7PucfM

https://archive.org/details/GzMfthKrHD1
>>
File: 14452691297952.jpg (31 KB, 452x423) Image search: [Google]
14452691297952.jpg
31 KB, 452x423
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf69Yaot0js
>>
File: Kw.jpg (39 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
Kw.jpg
39 KB, 540x540
>>
>>27840429
thats footage from last year, Al-Tabqa air base, just with new subtitles.
>>
File: AleppSule.jpg (55 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
AleppSule.jpg
55 KB, 600x450
>>
File: stop_penis_erect_archer.gif (936 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
stop_penis_erect_archer.gif
936 KB, 500x281
>>27840343
>Soldier 2000 camo
>PKM
>Solid OD plate carrier
>>
File: 14465461427840.jpg (12 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
14465461427840.jpg
12 KB, 599x337
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ryCsOpI3Oc
>>
Kinda stopped paying attention for last couple weeks, how is syria turning out?

Last I saw the russian air power seems to only be delaying the inevitable since the syrian army is out of steam and men and willpower.
>>
File: Kw.jpg (44 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
Kw.jpg
44 KB, 720x405
>>
>>27841816
SAA has stabilized except in some local areas where they take ground only to lose it elsewhere. Hezbollah and regime-militias seem to be having more success. ISIS has pushed into some SAA positions but been chucked out due to Ruskie bombing.
>>
>>27841739

Ive never heard a more bored news cast
>>
5 star here.... ready for action motherfuckers. I usually focus on Syria only.

Everything is quiet right now even Kuweir. Morning is coming though and this could be another crazy day in Syria.

Early heads up- Rebels in southern Aleppo lost the village of Tulaylat on the outskirts of Al Hadher after heavy bombing raids then SAA ally forces moved in. Rebels are in deep shit if the SAA can take Al Hadher. Rebels still could contest Tulaylat area being they retreated mainly to avoid airstrikes.

-Fighting around Ghamam in Latakia is heating up after the SAA recently took the village. The military situation is of this one road that goes into Ghamam and rebels are hitting the road from behind the SAA leaving the SAA forces in Ghamam in a tough spot. This is true mountain fighting. I love this type of fighting.

-Kuweirs may be free , we all know. Let's wait and see.

-Hama, rebel offensive continues although it's become clear they didn't capture everything they claimed yesterday they did however capture key checkpoints and the grain silo area in their bid to pressure Hama city itself.

-Heavy fighting in eastern Ghouta , Deir Zour , Palmrya,

-some fighting at Mahin , Daara, Aleppo proper and the Al Hawl front with the SDF
>>
>>27844292
What's the YPG/SDF up to?

What's Sinjar looking like?
>>
FUCKING SINJAR TAKEN WHEN

MOSUL CUT OFF FROM RAQQA WHEN
>>
Several reports that the Tiger forces have actually reached Kuweires.

If true, stand by for pics.
>>
>>27846811
pls be true
>>
They are back! Syrian true rebel freedon fighters of the coastal division

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=230_1447148633
>>
File: kw.jpg (145 KB, 604x407) Image search: [Google]
kw.jpg
145 KB, 604x407
>>27846811
>>27846929
Well, they were going to try it this morning, so it can be true.

>#SAA orders: ' take and hold the base'. No evacuation planned. #RuAF night missions.

ohohohoh
>>
>>27847103

Oh god, this fucking picture gave me all the BF2 flashbacks.
>>
>>27847103
>How long has Kuweires been cut off for??
>>
>>27847122
Two years uninterruptedly since ISIS besieged it.

Four years on and off.
>>
File: 1446755845031s.jpg (4 KB, 107x125) Image search: [Google]
1446755845031s.jpg
4 KB, 107x125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFFb5E22TvE
>>
File: kim.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
kim.gif
2 MB, 219x186
>Breaking! Clashes ongoing in #KweiresSharki, #SAA at only 1 km from besieged #Kuweires airbase!

>#Kweires siege about to be lifted. I expect to see celebratory footage today at some stage.

>Syrian & Russian Air Forces are massively targeting last strongholds of ISIL militants around #Kuweires airbase

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13940819000937

Guys... looks like today is the day :_ but don't open the champagne yet
>>
File: BozanskaK.png (1 MB, 1058x794) Image search: [Google]
BozanskaK.png
1 MB, 1058x794
>>27847140
>>
So they saved 200 men and some equipment. Ok
>>
>>27847159
And a vital hardpoint in a strategic location, and an airstrip, and a MASSIVE symbolic boost, etc.

This is huge.
>>
>>27847166
>this is huge
Lol no. Also that airstrip is tiny and not functional.
>>
>>27847159
>>27847175
A stronghold in a strategic location that isis could not take in almost 3 years, and an airport that could be used in the future. Totally useless right ;^)

Like it or not, this is a good day ahmed
>>
>>27847159
>Propaganda
>Morale boost
>Strategic location near Aleppo and against ISIS front
>The operation as a whole, cleaned the area of a considerable number of ISIS troops and positions. Probably weakening their presence in the region.

You need to see the operation as a whole.
>>
>>27847112
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zM6fOyGAfc

best BF of all time.
>>
>>27847166
>>27847181
>>27847184
Don't forget the swimming pool.

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=es&lat=36.182654&lon=37.567760&z=18&m=b
>>
What's going on in Iraq?
>>
>>27847175
The airstrip can still be useful.

And you're missing the point.

This little airbase with 300 snotnosed cadets managed to withstand constant onslaught from fucking IS death brigades for two fucking years.

That not only shows how defensible this structure is, it also gives the base MASSIVE symbolic importance.

And then there's the hugely strategic location, allowing for the strengthening of the Al Safira side of Aleppo, and for the SAA to defend/attack towards Raqqa.

You're delusional bub.
>>
File: Gomandos.jpg (515 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Gomandos.jpg
515 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: Gomandos2.jpg (447 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
Gomandos2.jpg
447 KB, 1632x1224
>>
After watching this little war for over a month here are some of my conclusions:

1. Every little hill, ruins of a hamlet or dirt road is strategic. Prepare for strategic objects changing hands 4-5 times a day.
2. Every platoon moving more than 500 m a day is a big offensive, prepare for offensives 4-5 times a day
3. Progress is extremely slow, and this won’t change in the coming months

Syria/Assad/SAA
The SAA really deserves the Arab in their name as they are likely the most inept fighting force ever to hold clay. No matter that they have about every advantage known to man on their side, (armor, air support, heavy weapons, intel, manpower, high ground), they manage to fuck up.
If it wouldn’t be for the Russians Air assets and the Iranian controlled troops, they’d be gone by now. They haven’t learned a fucking thing in 5 years, they still casually park the armored vehicles in the middle of a densely built urban area right next to an enemy atgm position, and still try to figure out how artillery works.
They only thing where they excel at is arresting and torture/killing their real or imaginary enemies. Yes, Assad is a despotic bully with near 0 democratic legitimation, and the sad thing is he is likely the best chance this shitheap of a country has.

FSA/Rebels
Is a meme at best, you’d likely could fit all truly moderate rebels to a standard sized poker table. Everybody else has a pretty clear salafistic agenda, Sharia for everybody and shit. Also, the more extreme the views, the better the outfit. US plan to do nation building with this freaks is a joke at best. Also they are shit tier, which still puts them 2 notches above SAA.
>>
>>27847253
ISIS
Sponsored by the Gulf monarchies money, and well-liked by Turkey. They would be out of business for a couple years now if not the aforementioned Nations would keep on supporting them. Gulfies mostly because they are Sunni and fight with Iran for power, Turkey mostly because they are Sunni, fight with Iran for power and hate Kurds wholeheartedly

Kurds,
They are less dirtbag than most other players (doesn’t make them angels), but politically they are between a rock and a hard place. They will keep their turf and do the occasional attack on ISI, but if they don’t want full out Slug Fest with Turkey they’ll keep a low profile for now.

USA,
Military potent, but politically completely inept. Trapped between Bush’s shitty inheritance and Obamas naïve politics USA gets completely fucked. Their Gulf clientele states hate them, their Al Qaeda affiliated FSA “allies” hate them, the Syrians hate them, Russia laughs at them and that’s that. Hardly ever seen an US administration fuck up so hard, given that they got 9 CSA’s and the Marine Corps on speed dial.

Russia
Knows how to play this game. I doubt they have a high opinion of Assad or the SAA, but they are wise enough to play the game. They supply the Syrian gov with as much cheap 80’s soviet supply as they want, do the air strikes and especially make sure nobody else installs something like a no-fly zone. Especially easy since they got an invitation form the “legitimate” government, US would need approvement from UN security council to go legally there, and the Turks only got old F-16 which are not match for Russian Su-30 and SAM’s.
>>
>>27847258
Iran
Big winner, not only did the US handed Iraq (how generous Obama) to them, now they also got a base in the Levant. They have the only competent ground forces in the entire conflict, sometimes it looks like Hezb & friends are the only one who can shoot straigt. Looks like they gonna win this one against the Saudis

Turkey
Out of the game, they will keep on sheling the Kurds when they go near the border and they keep on being ISIS main supply hub, but that’s it. Since they are real fucking Nato they cannot go near Russians, and politically no one gives a shit about Erdogan

Israel
Eating popcorn and enjoying the show mostly. No matter who wins, they gonna hate Israel anyways. Looks like Bibi struck some sort of a basic agreement with Putin regarding Syrias behavior towards Israel, so except for minor boarder incidents and the traditional Hezbollah weapons convoy bombing the Jews keep out of this one, nothing to win here.

Saudi/Gulf Monarchies
Supporting “democracy” is a a bit strange for an absolute monarchy and likely the world’s most dystopian state this side of North Korea, they keep on funding pretty much everything that is against Iran or Assad, with meagre results so far. Likely they will soon cut on funding, since they get their shit pushed in sideways in Yemen. At least they made TOW’s really popular in the middle east.

All in all, each and every single one of them are fucking assholes, and if you support anyone of them without having a damn good reason to do so you likely a naïve idiot. Enjoy the fireworks, but please stop to blabber something about good guy – bad guy in an epic clusterfuck like this.

>my $0.02
>>
>>27847253
>1. Every little hill, ruins of a hamlet or dirt road is strategic. Prepare for strategic objects changing hands 4-5 times a day.
>2. Every platoon moving more than 500 m a day is a big offensive, prepare for offensives 4-5 times a day
>3. Progress is extremely slow, and this won’t change in the coming months

Yes. It's called war. Welcome son.
>>
>>27847283
Middle Eastern war**
>>
>>27847259
>https://archive.org/details/GzMfthKrHD1
Well said, well said.....
>>
The source that broke the rebels retreating from Tulaylat hours before anyone else is breaking a IS attack on the Khanaser highway again. So far just a attack with no further information.

Information is slim outside the usual shrills ,a few hours from now the ending day reports should be coming out with the finial verdict of todays fighting.
>>
File: sdfgdhrjyt.jpg (90 KB, 698x334) Image search: [Google]
sdfgdhrjyt.jpg
90 KB, 698x334
Pro regime source, so believe it or not.

>Intelligence sources said minutes ago that hundreds of ISIL militants are fleeing the Kuweires region to safer areas to save their lives after suffering heavy casualties in the joint massive attack of the Syrian Army and Hezbollah with the Russian air backup.

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13940819001101

>Received word that some units have managed to reach Kuweires airbase after heavy clashes. Fighting at front ongoing
>>
>>27847258
Generally agree with most of what you said except for ISIS support. I feel like if there was straight up support it would've leaked, its hard to hide. Turkey is just using ISIS, an already pre existing rabid dog, to their advantage. They see ISIS as an enemy not a friend but in the Turkish governments eyes its Kurds are the number 1 enemy.

Like even in the leaked Turkish talks you can tell they weren't supportive of ISIS, they just seemed to view ISIS as the fly and the Kurds as the cockroach.
>>
File: Fora.jpg (25 KB, 604x448) Image search: [Google]
Fora.jpg
25 KB, 604x448
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cKHa_FTICA
>>
>>27847181
Are you saying they have reached the air base?!
>>
>>27840603
I want that 6b45 carrier, I should get one. They are about 240 dollars with soft armor apparently.
>>
>>27847484
I for one believe anon is correct about their support. But even if you don't believe that you must see the indirect support they have given them in the form of funding, supplying and facilitation travel of the 'moderate rebels' who a large amount have either joined ISIS or given their arms/supplies to ISIS. sorry for the pol.
>>
File: Scena.jpg (81 KB, 428x762) Image search: [Google]
Scena.jpg
81 KB, 428x762
>>27847501
>>
>>27847476
The SAA is at Kuweiras village which is right below the airbase but not at the airbase. It's the closest they have been.
>>
Kiwieres is a victory but don't overstate it. This is no grand thing.

It's biggest attributes
>moral victory
>fortified strong point south of ISIS that will hinder them north of it
>draining of ISIS elite forces from failed assaults

It won't be a functional airbase again, there is no point. It was a small chopper training base to begin with as far as I remember. The airstrip is probably pock marked like the moon, and other much larger safer airbases (T4 for example) already exist.

This victory was actually a necessity, imagine how devastated and angry Assad's base would've been if Kiwieres was another Taqba or Abu Duhair. The big moral hit alone was reason to try and relieve the base ASAP.
>>
>>27847533
>don't overstate it. This is no grand thing.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Jihadi cheerleaders on suicide watch.
>>
>>27847506
Well we sort of get to that impass. Is the "support" direct and purposeful, or is the "support" indirect caused by basically incompetence.

I feel like it's incompetence rather than some purposeful evil. Their half ass failed trying just indirectly fuels the fire.
>>
>>27847551
If anything as the conflict drags on I become more pro SAA but nice try :^). I'm just a realist
>>
>>27847122
Two years since ISIS, more if you count from the time the FSA begun the seige.

Most of the dudes there started out as airforce cadets.
>>
File: ISIS-Tractor-.jpg (29 KB, 726x400) Image search: [Google]
ISIS-Tractor-.jpg
29 KB, 726x400
>>27847484
Not him, but turkey has been caught red handed so many times that I consider Turkeys assistance to ISIS as common knowledge. A few memorable instances happened during the siege of Kobani, with turkey allowing IS vehicles to maneuver around Kobani's turkish side. Now, one might call this direct support, a more "moderate" person might call this just enabling, but one thing is sure, this was not opposing IS.
Turkey sees IS as a useful band of thugs who can be controlled and reasoned with and most importantly, used against turkeys enemies. They don't seem to realize that with daesh, you cant really
>seize the diseaze
or contain it.
Now, that turkey has recently started arresting ISIS in their safe-haven, I really don't see any reason for ISIS not to open up a new front there. I mean, you don't bite the hand that feeds you, sure, but when the hands stops feeding and starts hitting, what do dogs usually do?
>>
>>27847533
So here's how you see Kuweires:

- SAA win Kuweires: no big thing
- SAA lose Kuweires: devastating

You're a retard, Kuweires was surrounded by IS for years, NOBODY dared hope they would last this long.

If they had collapsed after a year, everyone would still be impressed by what those brave cadets pulled off, turning them into heroic martyrs.

The fact that they're about to be fucking liberated is a massive success in every single way.
>>
>>27847551
5 star here(not my post btw) , the post is a good analysis of Kuweirs. I don't know who you are laughing at, it's not sour grapes to say it's mainly a moral victory.
>>
>>27847582
>The fact that they're about to be fucking liberated is a massive success in every single way.
Only for morals, strategic impact on this war is near 0.
>figuring how their fucking 122mm and 152mm guns work would be a massive success for SAA
>>
>>27847587
>>27847596
>only a moral victory

So gaining a supremely defensible hardpoint in the strongly contested east Aleppo region (from where IS comes) is just a moral victory?

Did you forget about the whole Safirah attack a few days ago?
>>
>>27847580
>kobane ISIS vehicle thing

I remember none of this?

You mean during the siege or when they hit the place after the fact with bombers?

The ISIS bombs crossing the Turkish border was them humourously dressed up as "FSA" guys impersonating them with fake papers off FSA guys they killed at a previous date. I think that story alone is pretty captivating, ISIS going undercover and succeeding in it, the story doesnt need to be more complicated by saying Turkey KNEW of this going on. But I mean were just arguing what ifs and speculations.

You could say this was caused by Turkey's loose borders concerning anti Assad fighters, but that goes back to "direct" support or turning the other cheek indirect support.

We do know concrete fact wisd Turkey is helping out the Islamic Front. I just disagree with the stretch of them supporting ISIS.
>>
>>27847533
>300 cadets who were surrounded by IS for two years are about to be relieved
>no grand thing

Buddy, it's like the 300 Spartans times a thousand.
>>
>>27847631
>ISIS is finished!!
>Assad declares mission accomplished in the middle East
>>
File: 1441805301662.jpg (28 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1441805301662.jpg
28 KB, 400x343
>>27847596
>>27847587
>>27847533
yfw
>>
BREAKING: Official Tiger source now confirms the #Kuweires siege by #IS #Daesh has been lifted by the #SAA Tiger forces

From a source that has been on the ball afaik.

GET HYPE

STAND BY FOR PICS
>>
>>27847610
It wasn't my post but Kuwiers is the only thing out there. That's why the area was practically left alone for years. Everything else is random dusty villages.

As far as Safira the fact that IS even threatened it was a surprise.
>>
>>27847642
Le meme post xD
>>
>>27847651
a happy conclusion for a desperate situation that has been going on for way too long, good news
>>
>>27847484
Somebody is buying all the illegal oil ISIS is putting to fund their work.
It has been heavily implied that not only it is Turkey's money, but it is also being used to give AKP some backhanded money.

And the Turkish have already shelled the Kurds, assisting Daesh indirectly
>>
>>27847652
>Kuwiers is the only thing out there
Except for the fact that the entire IS hinterland is behind it right?

The Raqqa-Aleppo highway runs directly underneath Kuweires, and is cut off by a Kuweires liberation.

This immediately relieves the pressure on Safira specifically and Aleppo in general, and allows a vast critical area to quickly come under loyalist control.

Your tears feed me.
>>
>>27847651
More and more reports coming in.

It happened guys.
>>
>>27847631
To be fair. When this whole thing started and when the FSA first laid sige to the airport the SAA airlifted 200 soldiers thiere thinking that it would be a temporary thing.

Then the FSA/ISIS drew closer to the airport and where able to shell the runway, preventing planes from landing.

So it's more like around 500 soldiers/cadets there.
>>
>>27847675
Heh, itd be interesting but I don't know for sure and neither do you. It could be independent oppurtunist shady Turks buying ISIS oil, or it could go as high as Turkish government affiliates buying the oil. I dunno.
>>
>>27847695
Yes. You are right.
In the end, we can't really say...

If we could, it wouldn't be WE that would be discussing this, but the UN security counsel. lel

But it DOES seem to line up with Erdogan's policy
>>
File: 1347035307403.gif (14 KB, 281x86) Image search: [Google]
1347035307403.gif
14 KB, 281x86
KUWEIRES IS OVER
>>
>>27847678
like I said it wasn't my post but I could see his point.

This is a important victory, no doubt about that.
>>
>>27847710
Those guys at Kiwieres were relieved just in time to play Fallout 4
>>
File: free kuweirs1.png (953 KB, 1023x697) Image search: [Google]
free kuweirs1.png
953 KB, 1023x697
>>27847710
anyway new map
>>
So whatever happened with fouah and kafraya? I know as part of their little deal Zabadani was allowed to empty and the two towns were allowed relief and people to leave but are they still just chilling there in total limbo surrounded by a sea of rebels? Like the prospects of those two towns seem pretty grim. Are the rebels just being nice and letting them exist for now?
>>
>>27847721
Kek
>>
>>27847727
Huzzah!
>>
http://live.rtv.gov.sy/Sat.aspx?LQ=1

lol live stream from Kuweirs airbase, Syrian reporter going ham
>>
File: Z34LUAN.jpg (62 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Z34LUAN.jpg
62 KB, 960x720
>>
File: 1302223607636.jpg (98 KB, 925x598) Image search: [Google]
1302223607636.jpg
98 KB, 925x598
>LIVE

http://live.rtv.gov.sy/Sat.aspx?LQ=1
>>
File: welldone.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
welldone.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>27847727
1 year waiting to see this fucking map. jihadists and obama lovers, you are not going to ruin this day.
>>
File: kw2.jpg (98 KB, 630x770) Image search: [Google]
kw2.jpg
98 KB, 630x770
>>
>>27847258
i think you're overestimating russia
>>
>>27848191
Not going to ruin it but I have questions , anyone here can answer if they wish.

What should the SAA do now? Should they grab all their comrades and withdraw or reinforce the base and continue the offensive.

This is a important decision post victory because the SAA is still in salient around Kuweirs and there are other battles raging. These are just my initial thoughts.
>>
>>27848366
They should reinforce, of course.

Just because they only established a narrow link doesn't mean they're in a precarious position, that airbase withstood constant siege for years.

Look at Aleppo central prison: the initial liberation was just a bunch of APCs rushing through enemy territory towards the prison, but the wider area was brought under loyalist control very quickly after that.
>>
>>27847651
>>27847708
>>27847727
>>27848208

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAEDQwMtf4o
>>
>>27848366
>>27848397
>#SAA orders: ' take and hold the base'. No evacuation planned. #RuAF night missions.
>>
File: 1299691946586.jpg (44 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
1299691946586.jpg
44 KB, 195x195
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU6WEzsEzJA
>>
>>27848469
>allahu ackbar, allahu ackbar, allahu ackbar, allahu ackbar, allahu ackbar
*moves away from the mic to breathe in*
>allahu ackbar, allahu ackbar, allahu ackbar, allahu ackbar, allahu ackbar, ...
>>
>>27848469
Where is this?
>>
>>27848366
They should reinforce their positions and start a process of cleaning the remaining ISIS positions near the base. I'm really glad they finally lift the siege, and I know that is a huge victory,but I don't think that the real battle is over, not yet.

ISIS still control villages near the airbase, that are possible threats, we already have seen how ISIS can easily organize massive surprise attacks and quickly took ground or cross good distances. Like the repelled attack to Al Safira. Any of those villages could be used to beachhead a new tentative of counter attack, and encircle the base, yet again.

Unfortunately, looks like the Tiger/Cheetah Forces are moving to Hamah now. What means the territory gained and the base will receive NDF reinforcements, and I wouldn't trust them even to guard a egg.
>>
File: 1302618280008.png (5 KB, 274x242) Image search: [Google]
1302618280008.png
5 KB, 274x242
>>27848499

Khan Shaykhun
>>
>>27847727
Hot damn! I don't have a cheerleading section for either team but this has to be freaking great for the SAA.
>>
File: 1433024944579.png (614 KB, 418x375) Image search: [Google]
1433024944579.png
614 KB, 418x375
>>27847727
>>27848399
Outstanding! Now they just need to do the same in Deir-ezzor...
>>
Palmyra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4sSnucGOAc
>>
>>27844292
In Ghamam, many reports of heavy combat in the vicinity. Ghamam is highly contested. It could go either way but I suspect the rebels are going .......well shit as I was writing this up pro rebel sources claim control of Ghamam.

That said it's still highly contested , this village has changed hands 3 times now in the last 2 weeks.
>>
>>27848469
It never ceases to amaze me how much they can say that shit in one video
>>
>>27848319
>i think you're overestimating russia
Na, I think I don't. Putin might be an opportunist and he for sure likes the world to believe that he is much stronger than he actually is.
But he has a nice hand, thats for sure. Do to the invitation by the Assad government, he is technically legal in that country, giving legal military aid.

cannot change that, because UNO veto meme
cannot go full NATO against him, because nukes
cannot go dirty proxy war, because air space closed
Bibi struck a deal in Moscow
And the other guys are a Frenchman,call me Dave Cameron and a potsmoker from Hawaii called Barry.
Good ties with Iran
Good ties with Egypt
Secret love affair with Iraq
can pressure Turkey with PKK
can try to wrestle into OPEC for peace
can pressure EU with refugees

well played sir
>>
>>27849098
samefagging.... as Ghamam turns into the center of brutal back and forth fighting for this hilltop village it's starting to remind me of the "tower 45" battle which btw the SAA ended up winning.
>>
I'm not in these threads very often, but this seems cool. So ~300 cadets and ~200 soldiers were besieged for years and held out long enough for the Syrian forces to link back up with them? How? For example, what did they eat? Were they resupplied by helicopters or airdrops or anything?
>>
>>27849464
that's the point, he is overstretching and the payoff he will obtain will not justify all the billions he will spend.he is winning tactically but losing strategically
>>
>>27849556
all these oil wars will end up imo to benefit usa and china and damage russia and gulf states
>>
>>27849464
>Good ties with Egypt
Maybe but Russia has shut down all air transit there after the civilian flight was bombed. That's basically instant blowback.
>>
>>27849556
>that's the point, he is overstretching and the payoff he will obtain will not justify all the billions he will spend.he is winning tactically but losing strategically
Bush did so, big time. Putin is set for the same trap but he is not in yet.

He has roughly 4000 man in Syria, plus what the fleet is. He is not involved in large ground operations, Syria/Iran/Hezb does the fighting, Russia does the bombing. They use limited amounts of newer precision guided ammunition and they can supply pretty much anyone and their dog with cheap 80's tech from the vast Soviet hoard.

If you extrapolate the current trend line he could be as well be right with 3-4 months combat operations to win the war, add 6 months of stabilizing and he could be well out within a year. AA detachment and mediterranean fleet stay, as well as Advisors and so on.

fair chance to win this one i'd say
>>
>>27849573
>Maybe but Russia has shut down all air transit there after the civilian flight was bombed. That's basically instant blowback.
A KGB colonel and a an Egiptian field marshal, do you think they quit because of 220+ dead civilians? Seriously?
>>
>>27849630
Who said anything about quitting? I just said they shut down all flights to Egypt. Do you just make up things in your mind to respond too?
>>
>>27849659
Just because he still got good ties with Egypt. Al Sisi needs to clean up that airport and the Russians are back for christmas holidays.
>>
>>27849667
http://news.yahoo.com/international-teams-inspect-security-cairo-airport-104729832.html

Russian officials say several months at minimum...that's past Christmas bud.
>>
>>27849688
>Russian officials say several months at minimum...that's past Christmas bud.

like two months?
http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/common/orthodox-christmas-day
>>
File: Thermop56L.jpg (169 KB, 640x495) Image search: [Google]
Thermop56L.jpg
169 KB, 640x495
You're telling me that 300 Syrian airforce cadets have been holding out under seige against ISIS offensives for two years, and the first I hear about it is a random 4chan thread I happened to click on?

Jesus I knew media coverage of this shitshow was bad, but holy fuck.
>>
>>27849770
Syrians made it alive, Spartans all got fucked. Not the same story.
>>
>>27849738
Several means "more than two" and that's at "minimum" which means "no less than"

Is english your first language?
>>
>>27849797
>Several means "more than two" and that's at "minimum" which means "no less than"
no it means more than one, I'm pretty sure of that.
>>27849797
>Is english your first language?
No, it is my third.

Whatever, you are right, Egypt is pretty fucked, because the winter business, but they where overdue for this, domestic shit and stuff. So what does this change for the war in Syria
>not much
>nothing
>don't know
>pick one
>>
>>27849481
What was the "tower 45" battle? Never heard about it.
>>
>>27849533
>~300 cadets and ~200 soldiers
There were 314 people there according to post-liberation counts.

Many wounded, and all with some kind of health issue.
>>
>>27849865
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Latakia_offensive

>Observatory 45 hill changes hands several times before being captured by the Army[18][19][20]

It was called observatory 45 or tower 45 and it turned into a epic hill battle. A lot of combat videos came out from it.
>>
File: 1446406586648.jpg (8 KB, 248x250) Image search: [Google]
1446406586648.jpg
8 KB, 248x250
Right in the feels:

https://twitter.com/Hamosh84/status/664057128685076480

'General Issam Zaherddine carrying a wounded #SAA soldier in clashes with #ISIS terrorists. #DeirEzzor #ISIL #Syria '

How can one man be so based?
>>
>>27848778

>Palmyra

b-but I thought Putin was only bombing the moderate wahabis
>>
File: CTe-GsQWUAEpQx2.jpg:large.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
CTe-GsQWUAEpQx2.jpg:large.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
Beautiful.

These Kuweires dudes are fucking heroes.
>>
http://www.aina.org//news/20151110154417.htm
we crusade nao?
>>
File: JonyGoy.jpg (62 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
JonyGoy.jpg
62 KB, 800x450
>>27850359

This martyr of Sumer, which was buried in the airport's Kwers..
>>
File: kw4.jpg (420 KB, 974x675) Image search: [Google]
kw4.jpg
420 KB, 974x675
Updated map AND low quality video footage
A lot of isis fresh bodies!

>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.
Yeah fuck you 4chan

https://www(d.o.t)facebook(d.o.t)com/1469405603364716/videos/1486640838307859/
>>
>>27847103
where do you find these maps?
>>
>>27850359
It's a emotional win for these guys and I think it's funny how pissed IS fanboys are today but you should probably brace for a IS counter attack. This is IS we are talking about , they will fuck some shit up after getting egg to their face.
>>
>>27850864
twitter guy makes them
>>
>>27850864
peto lucem on twitter mostly
>>
https://twitter.com/benad36/status/664190457853923328
lmao

creepy ass british kid thinks sunni jihadists and turks will embrace him

turkish police arrest and deport him back to the UK, and he claims all the turkish police are alawites

you can't make this up, but he did.
>>
>>27850957
go to bed Leith, you are drunk.
>>
>>27849825
>no it means more than one, I'm pretty sure of that.
You're wrong, simple as that

>dumb bar bar trying to argue English with Anglos
>>
Video from airport battle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pULujtqoHE
>>
>>27850957
LMAO
>>
>>27851073
Its really a good combat footage, thanks.
>>
>>27847238
Who are these guys?
>>
>>27850860
This seems to be a strategically unsustainable position to be honest. It would be great if an entire division of paratroopers airlifted into Kuweyres now and established it as their base of operations to rip out the heart of ISIS behind their own front.
>>
>>27849770
>two years
Four years
>>
File: G9kEbTR[1].jpg (56 KB, 1023x575) Image search: [Google]
G9kEbTR[1].jpg
56 KB, 1023x575
try tell me this isn't actually a stroke of genius, i dare ya
>>
>>27849630
>>27849659
>>27849667
>>27849688
>>27849738
>>27849825

There are up to 15,000 Russians in Egypt. Forget 200+, thousands can be killed going forward. Hence so much money to fly ppl out, bring baggage later.
>>
>>27852544
>There are up to 15,000 Russians in Egypt. Forget 200+, thousands can be killed going forward. Hence so much money to fly ppl out, bring baggage later.
Nobody cares about Egypt.
>>
Reported SDF deaths as IS has re taken some areas around Al Hawl. Something about bad weather conditions prompted IS to move on SDF elements who had started to surround Al Hawl with the help of US airpower.
>>
File: NozZicaKwers.jpg (89 KB, 576x960) Image search: [Google]
NozZicaKwers.jpg
89 KB, 576x960
>>
>>27850957

Thanks for your service
>>
>>27849770
4chan is bigger than life.
>>
File: 74b.jpg (29 KB, 252x291) Image search: [Google]
74b.jpg
29 KB, 252x291
>>27854672
>>
>>27849533
At first they were supplied by cargo planes and helicopters landing there, still risky since FSA and later ISIS would target the runway but they managed it. One and a half years ago ISIS brought in AA and shot down a number of helicopters. Since then the only supplies that were give were from high altitude airdrops.
>>
>>27854533
sorry but that guy with the pink bag just ruins the whole intended badassery of the shot completely
>>
>>27854715
It's like that SAA soldier chargeing forward during an attack with a bright pink hello kitty backpack straped to his back
>>
>>27848104

What the fuck is that?
>>
File: PL-01-4.jpg (340 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
PL-01-4.jpg
340 KB, 1280x855
>>27854765
New polish stealth APC
>>
Does somebody have the photo of the young dead SAA soldier (or kurd, don't remember) with naruto mangas falling out of his backpack?
>>
File: 1446991828266.jpg (279 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446991828266.jpg
279 KB, 1280x720
>>27854826
>>
>>27854765
More importantly, who the fuck built that?
>>
>>27854834
: (
>>
>>27854876
Should've watched some eva instead
>>
>>27854723
You still have that photo?
>>
File: mrogan-186x186.jpg (7 KB, 186x186) Image search: [Google]
mrogan-186x186.jpg
7 KB, 186x186
>>27849464

>And the other guys are a Frenchman,call me Dave Cameron and a potsmoker from Hawaii called Barry.

I had a giggle
>>
>>27854834
Oh, poor guy. He looks young too, not even a beard shadow
What patch is that?
>>
>>27854981
Hezbollah.
>>
>there isnt even a wiki page for the fucking 4 year siege

How? The siege is just a little sentence in the offensive article. Fuck this world
>>
>>27855014
Thats the point of wikipedia. If nobody does it, you can write it by yourself anon.
I would do it but my english is not good enough for a good long article.
>>
>>27855014
Pretty much everything about Wikipedia revolves around western narratives, just like much of Western news. Naturally it's going to place much less attention on things that are outside that sphere.
>>
File: 1430278414891.gif (308 KB, 599x445) Image search: [Google]
1430278414891.gif
308 KB, 599x445
>>27854834

shit man
>>
>>27854851
Ypg
>>
>>27854834
Liked a terrible anime, deserved death desu
>>
>>27855014
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cities_and_towns_during_the_Syrian_Civil_War#Kweiris_Airbase

>They haven't updated this entry either.
>>
>>27855014
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuweires_offensive_(September–November_2015)
>>
ISIS assault in afghanistan

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=69a_1447244001

is the title true? is this the first time they combat there?
>>
>>27847574
Was any supplies airlifted into the base, like food and ammo dropped by low flying helicopters?
>>
>>27854533
Odakle si
>>
File: 1442518627296.jpg (56 KB, 476x546) Image search: [Google]
1442518627296.jpg
56 KB, 476x546
>>27847128
>Grainy video of a helicopter

Well you sure convinced me
>>
>>27845781
Come to think about how are the Peshmergas doing in northwestern Iraq? Last I checked IS still has 80% of Sinjar and Peshmerga presence along the Raqqa-Tal Afar highway. Will they still be pushing south of the highway?
>>
File: System.jpg (99 KB, 957x960) Image search: [Google]
System.jpg
99 KB, 957x960
>>27855181

Sa Zjemalja
>>
>>27855159
They are preexisting Taliban groups, some just decided to hop onto the ISIS bandwagon. It's not like ISIS dudes from Syria wandered all the way to Afghanistan and set up shop.

I think in the past few days there was a big gunfight between non ISIS leaning Taliban and ISIS leaning ones.
>>
>>27855165
Yes of course. It wasn't some iron gripped siege, for the majority of the time it was hardly an aggressive siege just a quarantine. It's not like the base was being assaulted daily.

It's a nice story but it wasn't some demigod like 4 year siege with SAA eating rats to survive and only having 1 mag worth of bullets.

Really only in the past year was the heat being blasted at Kieweres heavily by ISIS.
>>
>>27855275
Sa kojih Zjemalja jebem li ti sandalicu
>>
>>27855317
cuo sam da je neki srbin koji zivi od toga da lize suze isisa ili nesta slicno
>>
>>27855379
Vala tako i treba jebes ID.
>>
File: alepp.jpg (148 KB, 788x656) Image search: [Google]
alepp.jpg
148 KB, 788x656
>>27855275
>>27855317
>>27855379
>>27855407
Aquí se habla inglés, hijos de puta.
>>
>>27855225
it says ISIS in the title so it must be so
>>
>>27855417
No hablo espanol wetbacko
>>
>>27855427
wetbackos didn't create the spanish language bro
>>
>>27855440
But they are most populares speakeros of espanol.
>>
>>27855442
Kind of ironic when they can't even write or speak spanish properly.
>>
I was watching the fighting at Deir Zour airbase yesterday while all the talk was over Kuweirs. It continues today.
>>27850253
This post has Gen. Zaherddine fireman carrying a wounded guy in yesterdays fighting there.
Another VBIED has gone off near the airbase and the claim is a ammo dump has been hit on the airbase causing a large fire.
>>
As a Turk i say helal to my bros in the SAA and those heroes at that airport.

Our leaders hate each other but we are all against the salafi keks. Also we all know how it is to have the whole world against us.
>>
>>27855843
Just to clarify the source is a3maqnews aka IS.
>>27854273
To follow up SDF denies they lost any positions around Al Hawl and continues to progress toward the city.
>>
>>27855275

man, Serj really let himself go.
>>
>>27856079
I wonder how Armenia is feeling with Turkey getting more aggressive, everyone getting more religious and the whole region on war.
>>
>>27856036
Another explosion reported at Deir Zour airbase. Possible IS assault ongoing.
>>
File: 1367091572034.png (40 KB, 411x437) Image search: [Google]
1367091572034.png
40 KB, 411x437
>VICE shits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sPY0X8SrLo
>>
File: mandick.jpg (7 KB, 150x174) Image search: [Google]
mandick.jpg
7 KB, 150x174
>shills
>>
PKK together with YPG and YBS seemed to have lost patiance with the peshmerga and have started thier attack on Sinjar.
>>
>>27856300
Two minutes and i'm done with those assholes. I just want to throw up.
>>
File: Operatorke.jpg (68 KB, 600x523) Image search: [Google]
Operatorke.jpg
68 KB, 600x523
>>27856356

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdUQiizIrSQ
>>
File: CrveniSnip.jpg (61 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
CrveniSnip.jpg
61 KB, 720x405
>>27856387

Fucking jewtube
>>
>>27855843
That wounded soldier thing was either totally fabricated PR crap, or he's genuinely an idiot for being that close to front lines as a supposedly important general.
>>
>>27856356
Al Nusra or vice? Sure the guys they are interviewing are idiots but don't hate the messenger for getting the interview...

I find it interesting seeing their twisted point of view.
>>
File: 14472452282350.jpg (26 KB, 500x239) Image search: [Google]
14472452282350.jpg
26 KB, 500x239
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ildk7a139Pk
>>
>>27856321
All things considered the Kurds have been doing pretty well throughout the entire mess, even if the Peshmerga has been slow in their Sinjar offensive.

Got a source for PKK's impatience?
>>
File: ONTpalmyra.jpg (52 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
ONTpalmyra.jpg
52 KB, 600x399
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwLrB9QOL9U
>>
>>27856256
IS has released pictures of the "8 ton" VBIED and explosion on the eastern edge of the base. IS claims mortar fire hit the ammo dump. No further word on if fighting has continued or has stopped for the day as it approaches night time in Syria.

So far no response from SAA sources. Casualties unknown. If the attack is over I suspect only a handful of SAA perimeter defenders were killed. If the attack is ongoing it could be much worse.
>>
File: kildo.jpg (17 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
kildo.jpg
17 KB, 480x270
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSKEbje2S88
>>
More kweries. A lot of pew pew in the firs seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbNUW54SuCQ
>>
>>27856626
Correction: IS claims the fighting is still ongoing but no outside word if the fighting is ongoing.

Also explosion reported at the Damascus international airport. Possible Israeli airstrike.
That report is a little sketchy. With that said I am out for a while , you can be sure I will tune back in later on tonight. Intense action all over the place today.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c98OjRxohdc

Had to post it. What a lucky TOW shot. Location: southern Aleppo today. A Iranian gun jeep was targeted but moved after the TOW fired only to back up as the TOW hit. The ensuing explosion took out a few people. Tally some more kills for the TOW in Syria.
>>
>>27856837
what the fuck was he thinking
>>
>>27852413
Brilliant. Just needs a little plate metal on the front.
>>
>>27856761
Until later, 5-stars. When you come back, can you give a report about how things are going in Palmyra?
>>
File: Operating.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Operating.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geJRJH3Zc6E
>>
>>27856593
>heavy infantry for the Islamic front
Hopefully this is just some shitty promo video and they are just as bad as the normal grunt for the Islamic front.
>>
File: Israeli girl dance.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Israeli girl dance.webm
2 MB, 640x640
Israel just areas near Damascus international airport according to pro-government sources.

Fire, smoke and blasts reported.

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.685575

So much for Putin guarating that Syria's neighbors would stay out of this.
>>
>>27857436
More like israel and russia made a deal of some sorts. Anyways those are uncomfirmed reports that it was israeli warplanes in the first place. Could as well have been rebel mortars.
>>
>>27857436
>>27857569
a lot of people saying it was just mortar fire out of east ghouta

so much for your wahhabi cheerleading
>>
File: Macek.jpg (61 KB, 734x768) Image search: [Google]
Macek.jpg
61 KB, 734x768
Ghamam taken, jihadi shits?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCvYskCsejg
>>
File: British laugh.gif (912 KB, 397x312) Image search: [Google]
British laugh.gif
912 KB, 397x312
>>27857730
>Posting reports from Israeli news source, clearly stating that it's directly from a pro-government source NOT from the syrian government.

>so much for your wahhabi cheerleading.

Yes. Obviously we should post about how Zabadani will fall in 37 minutes.
>>
>>27857838
>Yes. Obviously we should post about how Zabadani will fall in 37 minutes.
there's that meme again

are you on the path to suicide yet
>>
>>27857880
wish a nigga would!
avatar faggots are the worst senpai
>>
>>27857886
watch out he's going to screenshot your posts and save them LMAO
>>
File: Kurdish ypg girl.jpg (95 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Kurdish ypg girl.jpg
95 KB, 1200x800
>>27857880
You're right. The Syrian government achieved everything they wanted her and never lied about their advances or that it would fall any moment...

>are you on the path to suicide yet

Nope. My life is pretty awesome at the moment.
>>
so Turkey is gonna start getting more involved now?

what's gonna happen to the kurds?
>>
>>27851576

>strategically unsustainable position

They held surrounded with little to no support for 4 years it can't get more sustainable than that.
>>
Houthi fighters in Yemen teamed up with Islamic State
>>
File: 52.jpg (273 KB, 1002x491) Image search: [Google]
52.jpg
273 KB, 1002x491
>>27859061
>Houthi fighters in Yemen teamed up with Islamic State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb437I2inHc
>>
>>27859102
teamed up? was there supposed to be houthis in that viddy?
>>
>>27859102

HOW ?! They are chiite for fuck's sake and backed up by iran...
>>
Houthi ISIS missile attack onto saudi ship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh-RXsiAGko
>>
>>27859159
>>27859182
I dunno. but it is actually happening.
>>
>>27859102
>that grenade rolling down the street
>>
File: fguGwia.jpg (195 KB, 579x646) Image search: [Google]
fguGwia.jpg
195 KB, 579x646
>>27859102
>>
>>27859303
he wear only sandals. no body armor.
>>
>>27859320

I've seen enough videos of putins and of gimli to know that you shouldn't make fun of dwarves !
>>
>>27859102
I'm not sure of the context of the video, but Houthis are Shia so that is highly doubtful.

That "ISIS flag" isn't a trademark, that flag was give or take Muhammed's original flag. ISIS just made the iconography well known and popular. For example you will see Al Qaeda groups use that flag, it doesn't mean they are part of ISIS, it's just an old school "jihad" flag.
>>
I found it funny in the Vice Al Nusra video all the fighters fucking loved hot sauce. Just dousing all their food in tabasco.
>>
God ISIS just keeps snagging freebies.

Most recent ISIS video from east Hama desert, overrun some military post, probably kill like a dozen guys but the big thing is they got like two free 122mm howitzers, two 37mm AA guns, a T-72, a BMP, a Shilka, a fuck ton of ammo,

like jesus they are being kept alive just by the SAA failing.
>>
File: Z.jpg (12 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
Z.jpg
12 KB, 284x177
Whatever happened to this handsome devil, Abu Wahib?
>>
>>27859544
post pics
>>
>>27857436
it has been confirmed that isreal is spreading photos and videos of isreali army girls as a form of propaganda

stop disseminating them anon
>>
>>27860153
really? by whom?
I would like to see that.
>>
>>27860369
there have been almost a dozen cases in varying magnitude

a campaign where women stripped in support of the IDF, a series of isreali girls posing with cosmetics against the BDS campaign, fifty facebook pages where naked photos of isreali army girls were spread by JIDF

if you want to see them, they are on google
>>
>>27856300
I suddenly became more fond of Assad, after watching this vid.
>>
>>27849619
Have they started hitting targets with guided weapons, or are they still missing buildings by 50'?
>>
>>27860791

> using guided munitions against sheepherders

Burgers out
>>
File: 1433736876626.jpg (16 KB, 480x433) Image search: [Google]
1433736876626.jpg
16 KB, 480x433
>>27859544
>no links
>baiting this hard

U r a faget
>>
>>27860808
Apparently you haven't been watching the Russian drone videos showing their bombings, and proclaiming them to be direct hits--while the explosions clearly miss the target buildings by up to a hundred meters.
>>
>>27849619
>If you extrapolate the current trend line he could be as well be right with 3-4 months combat operations to win the war, add 6 months of stabilizing and he could be well out within a year. AA detachment and mediterranean fleet stay, as well as Advisors and so on.

You would be amazed how many otherwise intelligent people thought this about Vietnam.
>>
>>27861002

Apparently you haven't been watching all the angry snackbar videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15POr6uff24&list=PLr7KGhesVbftgzZJBZ0q6JaFhx4e8DQas&index=125
>>
>>27859544
>>27860832
>>27859670

use your brain goofus

https://ia601507.us.archive.org/23/items/sairalmaarik/sairalmaarik.mp4
>>
>>27854533
Did this nigga back left steal his daughter's fucking backpack?

"Sorry, honey, I've gotta go shoot Daesh. Maybe one day you can shoot them too!"
>>
>>27854834
Looks like there's Seventy THREE virgins in heaven now.
>>
>>27860532
Do you have evidence of these accusations?
I've seen the facebook page last summer where random girls posed for soldiers on the front, often half naked, but I never got a hint it was organized by the state.

afaik the Israeli army disproves of IDF girls posing naked for pics... and the girls were punished.

But perhaps I'm mistaken, what makes you believe these were organized by the gov and do you have something to substantiate these claims?
>>
>>27861223
Thanks...
It's pretty amazing how incompetent is the Syrian high command.
I can understand that it's difficult to find them in the desert due to limited resources. But how hard is it to organize some air units to be on stand by in case of such attacks? Just 1-2 planes or attack helicopters could have destroyed this gear even after the base was taken, and kill some ISIS on the way.

It took them at least an hour or more to clear these stuff out, so much time. It's obvious they are in no rush either.
Does the SAA hold absolutely no air power in reserve for fast reaction? or the Russians?
>>
>>27861693
well here is an article on how widespread it was from a jewish site
http://www.israelandstuff.com/female-idf-soldiers-disciplined-for-unbecoming-behavior-after-posing-in-their-underwear-for-facebook

but no mention of why the girls were doing it

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-women-do-gaza-strip-for-idf/

here is one explaining how it was started in isreal for soldiers morall

I will admit it doesn't add up to the state disseminating the material directly, but isreal has a pronounced history of using unofficial and covert teams in social and pollitical campaigns

maybe it does not convince you, but it's something to consider

also the elephant in the room here is that you are doing isreals work for them, even if the government has nothing to do with it

the use of women in army propaganda is universal, because it's hard for us to see women as the aggressors
>>
>>27861857
So wait? you don't actually have anything to back up the claims it was done by the gov?

I know that civilians did that to raise moral, and it's quite probable that others use it online to garner sympathy, but that's not what was claimed.

Teen girls posting semi naked pics is hardly shocking, in fact, when taking to consideration that about half of the females there go through the army I'd be surprised if there weren't any such pics. I mean, come on, these are teenage girls at party age, thousands of them. Makes sense the military disciplines them too.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.