[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Embassy Guards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Us-embassy.close.jpg (352 KB, 3429x1152) Image search: [Google]
Us-embassy.close.jpg
352 KB, 3429x1152
Is it considered a cushy job? All the embassies I've visited have had private contractor security outside and at the gates, what do the enlisted guards inside do?
>>
Get captured or murdered by brown people typically.
>>
Help the squishy diplomats lift heavy documents when comes time to burn it all, reenact a zombie movie with brown people.
>>
wait for their chance to fight off hoards of brown people
>>
Wasn't there some video of a Russian speaking guard in a big fight against a hoard of brown people who ended up losing and the last portion of his go pro or whatever is him in agony?
>>
>>27804644
>horde
>>
>>27804644
Link to this?
>>
>>27803560
Screw embassy work, be like Buck ayeager and go mobile.
>>
>>27803560
Have sex with visiting dignitaries' daughters. Stop Jamal and Sons from culturally enriching said dignitaries and their daughters. Carry big boxes.
>>
>>27803560
Just remember that 95% of static security details is so incredibly boring that you will want get your weapon off with your mouth.

An embassy is the political face of the United States, so if SHTF you will likely have at least one hand tied behind your back to save greater face.
>>
>>27804966
>so incredibly boring that you will want get your weapon off with your mouth
And yet still they complain when sand niggers attack. There's just no pleasing security, is there?
>>
>>27804859
English is hard you nigger kike.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.