[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this thing legit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: iranplane-shiny04.jpg (49 KB, 560x373) Image search: [Google]
iranplane-shiny04.jpg
49 KB, 560x373
Was this thing legit?
>>
No, it was made from cardboard and a gutted Cessna
>>
>>27799713
Nah they did use fiberglass, gotta give them credit for at least being decent hobbyest modelists.
>>
>>27799713
I did forget to mention it only allows double amputee pilots to fit in it.
>>
>>27799704
It was a legit prop, yes. As for an actual aircraft, no.

/k/ has gone through and found out what everything was in the cockpit, it's all commercial grade stuff and even a CD stereo system was in there. The canopy is plastic and not wholly transparent and to top it off the 'pilot' that went into it had his knees pressing up half way against the front console.
>>
>>27799704
>Was.
>Implying this deadly aircraft is not defending the skies against the infidels to this day.
>>
>>27800767
Didn't the Iranians claim that it was a sub-scale demonstrator?

Or am I just pulling things out of my ass?
>>
>>27799704

Nope. It's just a concept model for a plane that they'll probably never actually build.
>>
>>27799726
> this

This was the first thing I noticed
>>
File: Qaeher 313.jpg (419 KB, 1078x761) Image search: [Google]
Qaeher 313.jpg
419 KB, 1078x761
>>27799704

Indeed, it's a bumper car.
>>
File: Kahir313_Kokpit1_zps7a187389.jpg (300 KB, 1600x811) Image search: [Google]
Kahir313_Kokpit1_zps7a187389.jpg
300 KB, 1600x811
>>27799704
This is it's cockpit, all that shit is consumer grade avionics, quite fitting for a cessna but no for a fighter. Figure out if it's legit or not.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.