[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend wants me to find her a backpack. I don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
My girlfriend wants me to find her a backpack. I don't know the first thing about fashion, so I thought it'd be smart to go to somewhere where a lot of people do know about fashion.
They told me to go here, due to the fact that we need function, not form.
She wants a backpack, which she said she wants to be
>able to carry a lot of weight
>ideally made of a material that things can be stitched into
>lots of pockets
>doesn't look disgusting
>ideally not too pricey but if it's worth it, it's worth it
Could somone point me in the right direction as to where to look?
>>
>>27799262

>Could somone point me in the right direction as to where to look?

Anywhere but here, fuck off.
>>
>>27799262
>gf wants something that will carry a lot of weight
Kek

Buy a bag you like, you'll be the one carrying it 99 percent of the time
>>
>>27799262
>>>/fa/
>>
File: 1446672564566.gif (81 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1446672564566.gif
81 KB, 200x200
>>27799262
Sage goes in all fields
and reported.
>>
>>27799262
/out/ will likely offer better information on fashionable trail packs, but before you start looking at colors and style you need to first determine the weight of the expected loads, and the volume of those loads.

Under 25lbs, you can stay frameless. Creep up over that you absolutely want to look at framed packs, internal frame will suit most people, but if she needs to support very heavy or oddly shaped loads go to an external frame.

Weekend pack (think food/minimal clothing/basic equipment for a couple day excursion) figure on a 30-50 liter/2000-3000 ci pack. I suspect she doesn't even need that by the /fa/ sounding introduction, but that gives you a starting point.

If you stay in the civilian sector of framed backpacks, most good companies will offer frames better suited for the female form as well in their Women's lines.

Check out Kelty, Osprey, REI, Gregory, and North Face.
>>
>>27799262
Go to goodwill and buy the cheapest one that isn't broken to shit, tell her it was some designer shit that cost $100
>>
mystery ranch
>>
>>27799262
>/k/ will tell you to buy some cold war surplus
>/out/ will tell you to buy a half a pound hi-tech bag for $800

so yeah, get a yugo army rucksack
>>
>>27799308
>>27799319
>>>/fa/10573729
>>27799540
fantastic idea
>>27799673
i was thinking something milsurp. nice and cheap.
>>27799344
cheers anon, good stuff.
>>
>>27799262
>>>/fa/
>>>/out/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.