[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JJFU AR-10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Scrapbook_1446707683827.png (2 MB, 1419x1069) Image search: [Google]
Scrapbook_1446707683827.png
2 MB, 1419x1069
Out of curiosity, anyone ever seen these in person or better yet ever shot one?

It looks alright, CnC machined bits always do, but would it be awkward to shoot because it's lighter?

Is it still all just regular AR10 internals?

>poorfags need not apply
>>
>>27798977
Obvious troll is obvious
>>
I couldn't find any listed weight for the AR-10. I did find an estimated weight of the AR-15 Nomad: 5.75lb. That's not super light for an AR. Decently light but not the insane ultra light they're acting like it is. An AR-15 with carbon fiber pieces can reach 5lb. I doubt the AR-10 is all that light if all they can get with the AR-15 is 5.75lb
>>
>>27798977
I would rather have the extra couple ounces of weight than a shitty wreck like that.

>inb4 poorfag

I know nothing about this manufacturer except that this rifle looks like a garbage hack job for the sake of being special.
>>
>>27799140
>I know nothing about this manufacturer

All you need to know is
>Jesse James
>>
>>27799201
Ah the name makes sense now.

>Jesse James Fucked Up AR-10
>>
>>27799231
I'll never be able to un-read that acronym
>>
>>27798977
The only thing I 'd want off of that gun is the barell casing
>>
>>27799299
Here, and you don't even have to give money to JJ

http://proofresearch.com/the-products/barrels/
>>
>>27799311
The Proof Tac II made my dick hard..
>>
>>27798977
Its just a regular AR 10 some hackjob discovery channel reality show star about building cars made. Its 100% gimmick, the only interesting part is the carbon fiber wrapped barrel and even then you can find those elsewhere.
Keep in mind the guy who designed this rifle also claims he made a carbon fiber suppressor that lowers gunshots by 90 decibels but refuses to demonstrate it, release tech specs, and backed out of a shit talking contest he started with liberty suppressors when they told him to put his money where his mouth is and come use one of thier decibel meters in front of a camera.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.