[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I carry my SCAR .308 though town without people looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 29
File: howtocarryfork.jpg (94 KB, 550x716) Image search: [Google]
howtocarryfork.jpg
94 KB, 550x716
How can I carry my SCAR .308 though town

without people looking at me weird

We are not supposed to stare at black people since they wound up getting equal rights, why is it ok to stare at me?
>>
>>27797544
Because you are a member of a BAD ideological tribe who should be purged. Why? Didn't you get the memo?
>>
>>27797544
Firearms owner prejudice is a real thing, anon. Feel the discrimination of people who claim to be egalitarian.
>>
File: 1406803687981.jpg (16 KB, 488x305) Image search: [Google]
1406803687981.jpg
16 KB, 488x305
>>27797544
How about don't. Dumb fucks like you have managed to get more individuals and businesses to jump on the gun control bandwagon than Feinstein and her lot have been able to do in 30 years. I love my Scar 17s too buy that doesn't mean I need to carry it through town like some autist.
>>
File: Mac Hates it.gif (3 MB, 281x295) Image search: [Google]
Mac Hates it.gif
3 MB, 281x295
>>27797609
>doesn't mean I need
>need
>>
>>27797544

Can it fit inside a guitar case or gym bag or tennis racquet case? Should be able to with the folded stock.
>>
>>27797609
>let's hid our guns and keep them locked away and unused out of reach when shit goes down in public..... so they don't get banned

You dont have to ban our guns hillary

we will do it for you!
>>
>>27797706
Open carry for protection in public is risky IF you are solo. You make yourself a big target for dindus/sandy dandy's.

Now, if there are two of you, then you become a much better deterrent.
>>
http://www.newser.com/story/215504/shooters-neighbor-called-911-was-told-open-carry-is-legal.html

ya, that's a good idea, ignore the upstanding citizens proudly carrying their rifles right up to the moment they start shooting.

Or, how about no. People stare at you because they don't know when, or if, you're going to start shooting. And you would look like a retard carrying a 308 around.
>>
>>27797728
>Open carry for protection in public is risky IF you are solo. You make yourself a big target for dindus/sandy dandy's.

yes i am sure black teenagers constantly jump respectable white men carrying loaded rifles

better to be unarmed
>>
Just don't act like an idiot when you are carrying and be polite to people.
>>
>>27798707

How do you carry a loaded SCAR Heavy around a suburban town to do your shopping and not look like an idiot?
>>
>>27798713
By minding your own business.
>>
>>27797544
Don't be a sperg. You types are the fucking worst. Also timestamp scar or gtfo
>>
>>27797586

Discrimination against EVERYTHING is a very real thing.

You could literally stay in your room your entire life and STILL piss people off.

Stop giving a fuck.
>>
>>27797544
>How can I carry my SCAR .308 though town
>without people looking at me weird
Put it in a non-descript carry case and stop being an attention whore.
>>
>>27798803
>"I-it's ok Mrs. Soccermom, I'll ban OC for myself so I don't hurt your feelings!"
>>
>>27798816
The only reason to OC in urban areas is to get attention, so go fuck yourself.
>>
Idk why you retards/newfags are anti-OC. It's an essential part of firearm rights AKA you can actually walk outside with a gun without the government's permision.

Would you rather have to back your car across your lawn to get the trunk right next to the door to legally put YOUR firearm into YOUR car? No thanks.

>INB4 that doesn't mean you SHOULD walk around with a gun
Why not? If you have a sling and you're not holding it in a threatening way there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>27798816
Yes, because something should not be illegal means it is a good idea and you should totally do it.
>>
>>27798826
Or because it's more comfortable. You go fuck yourself, anti-gunner. And worry about yourself.

>>27798833
How about you mind your own business? Others choosing to OC doesn't affect you.
>>
>>27798826
>The only reason to speak your mind outside the courtroom is to get attention, so go fuck yourself
>>
>>27798826
Yes, internalize that prejudice. Let the opinions of others that hate you control your life.
>>
>>27798841
>How about you mind your own business? Others choosing to OC doesn't affect you.
Yeah, sorry. What was i thinking replying to a thread in which the op asked whether it was a good idea or not.
>>
>>27798826
>>27798827
>>27798841
>>27798850
>>27798863
>Morons actively hurting the public image of firearms owners because "muh rights"
>>
>>27798872
>the only good public image is the one I envision
>>
File: fedora OCer.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fedora OCer.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
>>27798841
>How about you mind your own business? Others choosing to OC doesn't affect you.
Actually it kinda does. OC activists got OC outlawed in Cali because so many people complained to their state reps and the governor that OCers were scaring them.

>>27797544
Not possible.
>>
File: ChipotleBoys.jpg (55 KB, 599x615) Image search: [Google]
ChipotleBoys.jpg
55 KB, 599x615
>>27798883
>>
>there are gun owners that are actively against the open carry of firearms
What the shit? Since when did gun owners start catering to the insecurities of antiguns?

Granted some OCers can be sloppy assholes. But holy fuck. Actively berating and discouraging ALL OCers is effectively banning it anyways.
>>
I love how the people who hate OC use the same rhetoric as the people who hate guns.
>you have rights but don't exercise them because muh feelings!
>you're crazy because you OC!
>people shouldn't OC because I said so!
Double standards much?
>>
>>27798907
>Since when did gun owners start catering to the insecurities of antiguns?
The same time we turned our braincells on and realized that "antiguns" have the ability to vote and scaring them just because you want to carry your rifle to Wal-mart is a bad idea. OC is not considered a right and it can be regulated out of existence if you piss off enough people.
>>
>>27798890
>OC activists got OC outlawed in Cali
I'd be dubious of that claim. Is there any solid evidence of that? Cali has long been on a gun law spree and OC is a very low-hanging fruit. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it just finally got picked off in their latest session of banning.
>>
>>27798914
>OC is not considered a right
the right of the people to keep and bear arms
>>
>>27798914
Yep let's just hide it so we can keep our rights.

It definitely works just ask gays, women, and minorities, they all got their rights by hiding and making sure not to upset people.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 364x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 364x476
>>27797544
Breech locked open, no mag inserted, on a sling across your back, if you must.

While it's certainly your right to do so, you'll probably have the police called upon you for fear of a mass shooting or something. Law enforcement will come out, ask you some questions, make sure you're no danger to the public.
>>
>>27798914
>OC is not considered a right
Bearing arms isn't considered a right?
...Right.

That is so fucking wrong it hurts.
>>
>>27798743
Underrated post, and absolutely right.

OP, don't make a big deal out of yourself, don't act all smug and righteous, don't carry it like you're about to pop off, sling it on your back and go about your business and be done with it. This is assuming you're taking the rifle somewhere with intention other than to draw attention to yourself, like going shooting, hunting, gun store, etc.

>but what if my business is spreading muh 2nd amendment awareness to the unenlightened?

If you're carrying around a rifle to stir up a reaction in people then you shouldn't be asking this question.

>but what if my business is I just wanna go get a coffee with my raifu? SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

That's fine, but it's the same as if you bring your pillowaifu to the same coffee shop. totally legal and cool, but expect to get attention if you're doing something you know is out of the ordinary. You know its gonna happen.
>>
>>27798890
OC was outlawed in cali (or was it DC?) because the black panthers (the good, original ones) marched on the capital with guns and the closet-racist liberals didn't want people to chalenge there athority.

Or something like that
>>
>>27798927
In none of those examples are you readily confused with "rampage shooter."
>>
>>27798917
>Is there any solid evidence of that?
Were you even paying attention when it went down? Calguns and other retards were aggressively "protesting" by OCing and handing out pamphlets on the second amendment to anyone who said anything to them.

>“Main Street California is not the Old West, and you don’t need a gun to buy a cheeseburger,” Portantino said. Top California law enforcement groups, including the California Police Chiefs Association and the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department, supported the legislation.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/10/10/california-bans-open-carry-of-handguns/
>>27798924
>>27798932
Call the supreme court, I don't give a fuck. SCOTUS has decided that your right to bear arms has not been infringed as long as some form of carry is legal. It's bullshit in my opinion, but that's why I said it's "not considered" a right.
>>
>>27798939
Yes, because rampage shooters leave swaths of dead by not firing their gun and leaving it holstered/slung while going about their business.

You have got to be trolling, you sound way too much like a hysterical anti gunner.
>>
>>27798939
>Look at those faggots, they're all aids infested pedophiles you know

>Look at those niggers, you know they're just waiting to kill and rape our white daughters
>>
File: TargetOCT.jpg (34 KB, 550x328) Image search: [Google]
TargetOCT.jpg
34 KB, 550x328
>>
>>27798816
The only way you can carry a scar 17 through town and not get weird looks is literally put it in a case.

We're not saying you have to, or that you aren't allowed to OC. Just that if you don't want wierd looks then don't do something out of the ordinary. If you're fine with wierd looks then do whatever, I don't give a shit.

Stop your moaning labia.
>>
>>27798953
>You have got to be trolling, you sound way too much like a hysterical anti gunner.
Not him, but you sound like a fucking moron. A rampage shooter has to be doing something before they start shooting. Some killers (like the Star Wars fag in Sweden) have wandered around for extended periods of time with their weapons out before they started attacking people.
>>
>>27798951
Nowhere in that article did it say it was specifically because of open carriers though.
>>
>>27798968
Do you think that the governor is going to say "I am doing this because you carried your guns in public. HAHAHAHA SUCK MY DICK!" or something? No, he said right there that he "listened to the police chiefs" who he claims urged him to ban OC.
Use your noggin. Why would the police chiefs complain about OC if nobody was OCing?
Why would this ban happen right around the same time an OC movement was growing in Cali?
>>
>>27798965
Just because someone has a gun, doesn't mean they're a mass shooter. Try to understand that, at least.
>>
>>27798964
>The only way you can hold hands with another man outside and not get weird looks
not saying that you have to, or that you aren't allowed to hold hands
oh wait
>>
>>27798989
I do understand that, you illiterate fuck. The point is that the general public is intimidated when they see a "random" person (meaning not a cop, security guard, or soldier) carrying a gun. The more hysterical people are liable to panic and call the police.
This isn't speculation. This happens frequently and OCer who carry in urban areas are almost always stopped by the police who will say they have received calls about them.
>>
>>27799002
So your solution is to self-ban OC? So that the public will get intimidated at the sight of a spent casing?
>>
>>27799002
Ok, and? At worst, nothing happens.
The cops could charge the caller with frivolous use of 911.

>but they might vote to ban OC!
Well how is that different from banning OC for yourself because it worries randoms?
>>
File: 284397_v1.jpg (17 KB, 250x344) Image search: [Google]
284397_v1.jpg
17 KB, 250x344
>>27798965
And the key thing to keep in mind is this: why have you decided to carry in public?
If it's for self defense, what are you going to do with a rifle? You have a significantly better advantage with a concealed pistol.
If you're just going to the range what's wrong with a carry case?
If you're hunting it's not like you want it bouncing around loose in the truck.
If you're doing it to make a political statement, please stop and think for more than two seconds.. You aren't going to "normalize" it for anyone. You're just pic related.
>>
>>27798979
No one spoke on the bill and referenced the OCers?

None at all?
>>
>>27799009
No, my solution is to use your fucking brain and figure out when and where you should OC. Just because you can, does not mean you should. I'm sure you have the presence of mind to watch what you say in public (not being overly vulgar or whatever). You need to apply the same sort of brain power when it comes to carrying firearms openly.

>>27799014
>The cops could charge the caller with frivolous use of 911.
You know just as well as I do that they wouldn't do that unless the caller lied during the call. The police get stupid calls all the time. Nobody is going to get in trouble for calling and saying that they're concerned about a guy who just walked into the movie theater with a rifle on his back.

>Well how is that different from banning OC for yourself because it worries randoms?
See above.
>>
>>27799017
>lol this is u
Real high-brow reasoning here.

How about because an OWB pistol is more comfortable than IWB at times?
>>
File: aurora.jpg (1 MB, 2200x1599) Image search: [Google]
aurora.jpg
1 MB, 2200x1599
>>27799037
>Nobody is going to get in trouble for calling and saying that they're concerned about a guy who just walked into the movie theater with a rifle on his back.
I know, right, it's not like there's a precedence there...
>>
>>27799037
>unless the caller lied
Many, many times I hear that someone called the police on an OCer, saying he was "waving a gun around" when the gun stayed holstered and untouched the entire time.
>>
>>27799042
>How about because an OWB pistol is more comfortable than IWB at times?
And a great way you make yourself a target. Great if you're out in the woods in areas with bears and/or cougars.
>>
>>27799061
What does that have to do with anything? People like that are either hysterical or they're just total cunts. They should be charged for doing that kind of bullshit because it could easily get someone killed.
>>
>all OCers are fedora-toting low-ready rifle carrying slobs

I'm 18 and I'm not allowed to CC my handgun by state law.

Every single one of you anti-OC dumbasses can go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>27799037
>my solution is to use your fucking brain and figure out when and with whom you should hold hands
>my solution is to use your fucking brain and figure out what to talk about
>my solution is to use your fucking brain and figure out with whom to assemble
>>
>>27799066
>great way you make yourself a target.
Yep, OCers get mugged all the time, right?
If that were the case, cops would be getting hit left and right every single day. But that's not the case because criminals aren't stupid enough to attack armed people.
>>
>>27799086
Or it's that OCers only go to the safe parts of town anyways because the point is to "normalize" the presence of guns to people who will and do react the opposite way you intend them to.
>>
>>27799092
>S-Senpai, my goalposts are moving on their own!
>>
>>27799076
>my solution is to use your fucking brain and figure out when and with whom you should hold hands
Holding hands with your gay lover is probably a bad idea if you live in Trailerparkville, Georgia.

>my solution is to use your fucking brain and figure out what to talk about
Shouting about how you hate niggers while walking down the street in Detroit would be a bad decision.

>my solution is to use your fucking brain and figure out with whom to assemble
Hanging out on the corner with drug dealers is ill advised.
>>
>>27799092
Thanks for making my point.
>>
>>27799098
>Implying your argument had legs to begin with
>>
>>27799076
But these are all reasonable statements.

I understand the point you are trying to make. You missed it though.
>>
>>27799104
>Thanks for making my point.
What, that OCers are attention whores?
>>
>>27799101
>don't wait for society to trample your rights! Do it yourself!
Walking on eggshells around everyone must be difficult.
>>
>>27799101
How nice of you to equate antigunners with white trash, niggers and drug dealers.

>>27799107
Yep, more weasel words. Still can't argue the point though.
>>
>>27799125
No, that OCers don't make easy targets.
>>
>>27797544
just open carry a really nice handgun you mongoloid, I see people open carry about once a week in Indiana
>>
>>27799101
So gays deserve to be beaten for holding hands?

Those that speak unpopular opinions should be beaten down?

And guilt by association is true?

Holy fucking shit, man. I want you to reevaluate things. Because this is police state stuff.
>>
Okay, OP. You want a serious way to open carry a gun that costs more than the cars some people drive, without getting weird looks? Here you go.

1. Dress nicely. No, your IM UH PAYTRIOT t-shirt with a Bud Light stain isn't nice. Button up dress shirt or a nice collared polo at the least. Don't wear tactical 5'11 pants. Just wear a nice pair of khakis.

2. Have it slung on your back. Don't one point sling it around one shoulder like your patrolling the dunes of Afghanistan. It should be tight enough to retain to your body but loose enough so that you can draw it easily.

3. Don't look for trouble. THIS is where most OC'ers fuck up. If someone looks at you, and you don't know them, do this wonderful thing called IGNORING THEM. This is America, you CAN sling a rifle to your back, and they CAN look at you for it. Don't confront people.

4. IF someone confronts you. Be polite. Introduce yourself. Don't make the gun important. Small talk with them. If you don't make the gun a big deal, then chances are they'll get confused and wonder if it really is a big deal at all.

5. For the love of GOD, don't take it to a goddamn theater or school or gun-free zone. Follow the laws. If an authority figure from a store asks you to leave, kindly comply with them and wish them a good day.

>tl;dr don't be an autist sperg ferguson about carrying a rifle
>>
>>27799137
No, you just avoid going anywhere where anybody but cops would make you a target. It's not a hard concept.

>>27799135
>Yep, more weasel words. Still can't argue the point though.
You don't have any real argument. OC is fine, as long as you pay attention to the context in which you use it, which is not going to Starbucks or Wal-mart.
>>
>>27799135
>How nice of you to equate antigunners with white trash, niggers and drug dealers.
You seem to have serious difficulty with understanding context. I didn't equate OCers with anyone. I was just providing examples of situations where it might be smart to rethink the way you're exercising your rights.

You probably believe I'm some kind of anti-gun/anti-OC type, but I'm not. I am telling you to be careful with what you do because I want OC to remain legal. If I was king of the universe we wouldn't need to have this conversation because the legality of OC would be set in stone, but it isn't. Until you get the supreme court to rule that OC must remain legal in all states it will remain at risk.

>>27799131
I suppose you just ignore all established social norms then, right?

>>27799148
Reading comprehension.
>>
>>27799156
>I suppose you just ignore all established social norms then, right?
A lot of lolbertarians seems to be pretty deep in the autism spectrum.
>>
>>27799154
Yes, I'm sure the first thing a criminal looking to rob someone thinks when they see an OCer is: "Boy I sure want to fight a dude with a gun today."

No, criminals look for easy, unsuspecting and most importantly: unarmed targets. Because they'll get some valuables and get away easy.

You don't seem to understand what risk assessment is, or why criminals might want to consider it.
>>
>>27799156
>Reading comprehension.
Except you insinuate that the gays, the racist, and the innocent bystanders are somehow at fault. When clearly they're not.
>>
>>27799164
http://bearingarms.com/ill-taking-open-carrier-robbed-gunthe-first-time-carries-gunpoint/
>>
>>27799175
Yeah, I've read that one, it's one case (hint: that's why it made the news). Good job.
Thousands OC every day, if it were nearly as prevalent as you seem to think, then it would be happening dozens of times every single day.

But it doesn't.
>>
>>27799172
Your actions do have consequences and they are not always legal or justified. This is just the sad reality that we live in.
Do you agree or disagree with that statement?
>>
>paint muzzle tip orange
>civvies think it's an airsoft

:^)
>>
>>27799183
Most OCers are OCing during the daytime either in low crime rural areas or in very public urban ones. Muggings are rare in both of those situations.
>>
>>27799189
Society is it's own tyranny. I agree. BUT, that doesn't mean you should lay down and preemptively grovel to it.

No one ever changed societal norms by conforming to them. Just ask the gays, women, and minorities.
>>
>>27799199
Nope, put those goalposts back.
>>
>>27799203
As others have already said multiple times: You aren't "normalizing" OC. You are merely scaring people and turning them against gun owners. This has been proven by recent anti-OC laws that have passed in many areas.

P.S. Comparing OCing to being gay or a minority/female is pretty retarded.You should stop doing it. The argument that all three of those groups presented was that they're just regular people who were born the way they are and deserve to be treated as such.
>>
>>27799216
>muh goalposts
I see you have no real argument then. What I said is the truth. You don't hear about many people getting their Rolex watches stolen in Beverly Hills because it's a pretty safe area. It would be a different story if people were strutting around with fancy jewelry at night in Flint, Michigan.
>>
>>27799218
>You aren't "normalizing" OC
Says you.
You automatically assume I'm one of those carrying a rifle at low-ready and dressing in a wifebeater. Which is a fallacious assumption at best.

I'm not. I'm almost always in at least business casual (for work), and carrying a handgun. I can't actually CC because I'm not 21 yet. So this is actually my only method of carry available.

>presented was that they're just regular people
And gun owners aren't?
>>
>>27799154
>You don't have any real argument.
You still go to great lengths to avoid it - OC does discourage crime simply by virtue of criminals preferring to hit easier target than the one that is clearly armed and possibly has good situation awareness.

>>27799156
You seem to lack understanding of the definition of the word 'right'. It's not granted by some power or some entity or the good will of other people. If it offends them - so fucking be it. My safety and liberty is more important.
>>
File: COfV9UeWgAACM7t.jpg (54 KB, 600x514) Image search: [Google]
COfV9UeWgAACM7t.jpg
54 KB, 600x514
>>27798938
>black panthers
>ever good
>>
>>27799252
>It's not granted by some power or some entity or the good will of other people.

It's not granted by anything you fucking moron. Rights are completely imaginary and the only "rights" you really have are the ones you can defend.
>>
>>27799234
You are moving the goalposts though. Saying more crime happens in high crime areas is obvious. But you have no evidence to support your assertion that OCers would be subject to disproportionately more attacks in those areas because they're OCing.
>>
>>27799246
>You automatically assume I'm one of those carrying a rifle at low-ready and dressing in a wifebeater
I didn't. It doesn't change the fact that many people are still intimidated when they see a weapon. If you're dressed in business like attire it's very possible that people just think you're a cop or something. It's nice that you're at least making an effort to not look like an idiot though. I wish you the best.

>And gun owners aren't?
You clearly ignored the rest of my post. All of the movements you mentioned initially demanded "equal rights" and claimed they just wanted the same treatment as everyone else because they did not choose to be born the way they are.

>>27799252
>You seem to lack understanding of the definition of the word 'right'
I understand full well what a right is. What you fail to understand is that the US government does not consider OC a right, even though they should. If OC was recognized as a fundamental right we would not have to worry about any OC laws because SCOTUS would strike them down.
>>
>>27799274
>the only "rights" you really have are the ones you can defend
Good to see that you're not completely delusional and understand the purpose of guns.
>>
OC'ers in urban areas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds6-o4gomRc
>>
>>27799277
Except that OCers never carry in those areas, they're always in the safe-low-crime areas anyways.
>>
>>27799279
>I didn't.
Then that was someone else.

>they just wanted the same treatment as everyone else
I'd like equal treatment too. But antiguns and anti-OCers seem bent on making sure that societal norms alienate those that don't get in line.
>>
File: CJboKt1WUAAVTvg.jpg (16 KB, 230x238) Image search: [Google]
CJboKt1WUAAVTvg.jpg
16 KB, 230x238
>>27799288
Too bad you've not used those gun to defend yourself from a government encroaching on your precious liberty and "rights" every single day.
>>
>>27799279
>government does not consider OC a right, even though they should
Again, your solution to this is to self censor? Even though it it not us who is in the wrong, somehow _we_ should accommodate _them_?
>>
File: autism-signs.jpg (137 KB, 553x783) Image search: [Google]
autism-signs.jpg
137 KB, 553x783
>>27799304
>>27799305
>>
>>27799303
>OCers never carry in those areas
>never
HOO BOY we got ourselves an absolute here.

Back in 2012, dozens of people open carried downtown in my capitol city. Not a single one was attacked.

Downtown is a high-crime area here, so, there.
>>
>>27799318
>lots of armed people at once
>The same as one person armed and going about daily routine
>>
>>27799312
And the final stage: namecalling and image-only posts.

Thanks for letting me know you have no argument to stand on. Goodnight.
>>
File: whipping-post-1878-granger.jpg (232 KB, 670x900) Image search: [Google]
whipping-post-1878-granger.jpg
232 KB, 670x900
>>27799312
Better take a long hard look at your future boy
>>
>>27799322
You think they all teleported to one place en masse and teleported back? Nonsense. They had to find parking all over the place. Parking downtown is a free-for-all.
>>
>>27799310
Well if you want to end up like California then just do whatever you want. I tried to warn the OC activists back then and they didn't listen to me. They all called me a fag and claimed I was anti-gun. Now nobody can OC.
>>
>>27799305

There's a weird problem with racism in this country...

We call our race "Caucasian" but we aren't Asian and odds are the vast majority of white Americans aren't descended from anyone from the Caucus Mountain region..

The flag people think was the Confederate flag was NEVER used by the Confederacy...

A lot of other bullshit makes no sense, either.

I guess all that lead paint, asbestos, mercury, and barbaric medical procedures really took their toll on our ancestors..

Nothing makes any sense anymore.

We are all living a lie.
>>
>>27799348
Racism is a lie because being distrustful of other people and wanting the best interest of those genetically related to you is natural, healthy and a inborn part of every human being.
>>
>>27798958
they are terrible at hiding their fucking powerlevel
>>
File: strained pepe.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
strained pepe.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>27797706
>>27798816
>>
>>27799305
>reductio ad absurdum

>>27799345
OC was a juicy easy target for antigun legislators, no shit it got hit first for an easy victory
>>
>>27799357

Not necessarily. The greatest and most successful cultures were always seafaring, and nice to foreign people.
>>
>>27799431
trading with a group is not the same as taking care of/subsidizing them
>>
>>27799482

Hey, it's not my fault y'all have buyers remorse.

I had nothing to do with it!

Frankly I sympathize with blacks because frustration and stagnation can drive you insane.

I sympathize with whites too because it's not an easy fix.
>>
File: DIVIRSITYISOURSTRENGHT.png (9 KB, 380x583) Image search: [Google]
DIVIRSITYISOURSTRENGHT.png
9 KB, 380x583
>>27799488
That post had nothing to do with the facts of human psychology that >>27799357
was talking about.

>Hey, it's not my fault y'all have buyers remorse.
I never owned slaves, nor did my ancestors, I'm Swedish, also in the Annabelle south and the height of slavery less than 5% of whites owned slaves

>I had nothing to do with it!
Neither did I

anyway I'm off to Skool
>>
>>27798689
Or carry a concealed pistol.

No need to be a chuckle fuck and make gun owners look like psychos with carrying rifles around.
>>
>>27797544
>I carry millitary grade hardware around in a public place outside of a combat theater
>I have no reason to carry it except self defense, and because i think it makes me look cool

anon people are looking at you because they think
A. what is he trying to defend against, a fucking cartel hit? I dont want to be anywhere near this guy
B. who thinks having that kind of firepower makes them look cool, I think they are a freak, so does everyone else here.
if he can't work that out, I don't want to be anywhere near this guy
>>
File: black-panthers oc.png (57 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
black-panthers oc.png
57 KB, 400x400
>>27799259
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Breakfast_for_Children
>>
>>27799596
TANSTAFL
>>
>>27799605
there isn't. that's why its breakfast
>>
>>27797544
>How can I carry my SCAR .308 though town

There's your problem.
>>
>>27799661

pelosi pls go
>>
File: girlslaughing.jpg (62 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
girlslaughing.jpg
62 KB, 700x700
>>27800406
I do love when a wall of text is obliterated by one short and slick sentence
>>
>>27798792
Naw.

No guns need a purging.

You don't discriminate or start shit against someone bigger, more connected, or heavily armed to their face normally. Because then you get your ass kicked in a myriad of ways.

Like for instance, how many cops have whooped someone's ass for making fun of them? There's a reason they have a reputation.
>>
>>27797570
why the fuck are you still here? Didn't you fuck off to operatorchan? What happened? Did they kick you out? No one wanted to tolerate you bullshit there either?
>>
File: Ilaughed.jpg (78 KB, 405x355) Image search: [Google]
Ilaughed.jpg
78 KB, 405x355
>>27798934
Cops won't mistakenly arrest you for carrying around a pillow

>>27800475
>they delete it
for what purpose
>>
>>27801513
>Cops won't mistakenly arrest you for carrying around a pillow
Let's be honest, there are totally Dakis out there that will get you arrested.
>>
make it concelable duh
get some gage packs and the yid on wheels will give you a folding stock and short barrel
>>
In a freakin' rifle bag.
Or duffle bag if its big enough and you're piss poor.
>>
>>27798766
This guy gets it
>>
Do it in a dress
>>
>>27798992
we need to start the Gays For Guns movement, no way the liberal shits can deny gays gun ownership. We need open carrying men to hold hands in public while wearing rainbow shirts more often.
>>
>>27802018
What about open carrying in a frilly dress? Also, the Pink Pistols are still a thing
>>
File: Step 1.jpg (1 MB, 3265x1820) Image search: [Google]
Step 1.jpg
1 MB, 3265x1820
>>27797544

How to carry a SCAR 17s through town? Concealed of course. Unless if you are attention whoring or trying to compensate for your tiny penis. Against all better judgement in taking the bait I took the time to create a step by step w/ pictures just for you OP, enjoy!

Step 1: Acquire SCAR 17s
>>
File: Step 2.jpg (653 KB, 3190x1335) Image search: [Google]
Step 2.jpg
653 KB, 3190x1335
>>27802356

Step 2: Acquire soft guitar case w/ shoulder sling
>>
File: Step 3.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1820) Image search: [Google]
Step 3.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1820
>>27802367

Step 3: Place SCAR 17s in guitar case, zip that shit up and sling that fucking case on your back. Then walk through town, you colossal faggot.
>>
>>27802356
>>27802367
>>27802386
>afraid to even walk around with a gun case
You should honestly end yourself right now. I felt second hand shame just by reading your posts.
>>
>>27799357
Naturalistic fallacy.
Just because it's natural to be suspicious of other races because we are psychologically programmed for it by evolution doesn't mean it's good. Only means that it used to be good at some point in our pasts.

It's not exactly "other races" either, mostly "races that aren't our caretaker's" and "races we didn't see when growing up", seeing as babies can't even recognize themselves in a mirror until 3 years or so.
>>
>>27797544
>long arm open carry
>looking normal
pick one
>>
>>27802500
>you
>not a faggot
pick one and only one
>>
>>27797544
I think we have neglected to include in our discussion a very important part of OP's question
>why is it ok for black people to stare at him?
imo it's not but that's just me. Discuss
>>
>>27802429

Who said anything about being afraid? I think you need to re-read the OP's faggot post.

Do you think people who know what a gun case is wouldn't look at you funny?

Do yourself a favor, take a plane to Somalia, find a bunch of AIDS infested pirates, and proceed to suck their dicks. Thank you kindly.
>>
>>27799246
>>presented was that they're just regular people
>And gun owners aren't?
Of course gun owner's are regular people. OCers however are more equivalent to Queens and Pride Parades.
>>
>>27797544
The only reason you're carrying is so that people will look at it you autist
>>
As a business owner as well as a gun owner I'm not personally bothered by most OC.

I allow firearms at my business but have had to ask people to leave for being disruptive and I'm about ready to not allow longarms.

I OC my handgun along with many in my town and nobody bats an eye and I live in a fairly large city.

The issue most people have with OC is basically what OP wants to do: carry a tacticool longarm in a three-point sling across his chest. This is what makes people uneasy. It is a form of carry only associated with military. Police don't do it, hunters don't do it, no one I personally know does it. It is out of the ordinary and even amongst most pro-2A is poor form.

The western frontier during the 19th century saw some of the highest personal carry of weapons but you only carried a longarm when riding.

People react to a pistol on the waste in a far more positive manner than a SCAR slung across the chest and I have yet to encounter the latter when they aren't trying to intentionally be disruptive and draw attention to themselves.

America has a strong culture of guns: the carrying of a pistol for protection is well understood. The carrying of a tactical rifle however is not by any means a norm and people are going to stare as it is strange and makes many uncomfortable.

It comes from the perception of the weapons: a carried pistol is a defenseive weapon, a carried longarm is an offensive one

Regardless of your reasoning this is the view of most including the pro-gun community and is the root of the drama about OC.

People ITT and IRL saying it's a poor idea to carry your AR across your chest just to get coffee and a sandwich are not anti-gun, we just have respect for others to not be a disruptive. Anti's think your a potential crazed killer, others simply see you as a drama queen.

You can carry, it is your right to do so but it has always been against the norm in this country to carry a rifle for protection in day-to-day activities.
>>
File: 1444799991934.jpg (511 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1444799991934.jpg
511 KB, 1600x1067
OCing should be seen as normal

OCers are trying to re-normalize the days where everyone carried a gun unconcealed. they're trying to make it a regular occurrence so no one even bats an eye

however this doesn't work given the current state of our population
>>
>>27797544
You sound like a Harley faggot.
>>
>>27802678
>waste
Way to invalidate your wall of text in one word.
>>
>>27802684
It's the carrying of tacticool guns that bothers people, most couldn't give two shifts about hangup OC
>>
>>27802708
Typing from my phone, auto corrects to the most common use regardless of spelling.
>>
>>27797544
But it is weird to OC, at least in moody places. Doesn't mean you shouldn't do it, it just means that people will look at you, same as if you were wearing a funny hat
>>
>>27799017
>If it's for self defense, what are you going to do with a rifle? You have a significantly better advantage with a concealed pistol.
Hurr, what is deterrence
>>
>>27798954
>Look at those faggots, they're all aids infested pedophiles you know
>Look at those niggers, you know they're just waiting to kill and rape our white daughters
>implying they aren't
>>
>>27802684
Even when OC was "normal" most towns in the west had outright bans on carry within city limits. Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>27802731
>typing from the phone
You're the fucking cancer
>>
>>27802740
>Hurr, what is deterrence
Being stupid, mostly.
>>
>>27802794
In what way?

Is it because I'm not sitting in my basement at my computer at 2:00 in the afternoon?
>>
>>27802739
*Many
>>
This isnt downtown fallujah you stupid fedora fucks you live in the middle of bumfuck idaho. dont low sling like a fucking idiot.
also you dont need to have a mag in the gun just be a man and wear it on your back
>>
>>27802875
You don't need a high capacity semiauto assault weapon with a barrel shroud, just be a man and have a double barreled hunting shotgun.
>>
>>27798890
Isn't that guy the reason they installed panic buttons in the Texas Capitol?
>>
>>27797544

The fact that you think this is possible tells me you're a fucking retard. And just because something is legally accepted doesn't mean all of society or even the majority find it socially acceptable. You will get stares. End of story. You'll likely get stopped and questioned by a few cops too.

There's not anything illegal about dressing up as some anime slut and walking around town. But expect to draw attention in doing so.

Why even make this thread?

Regardless, you're not going to listen to any advice given here and do it anyways. Then complain that you got people freaking out when you walked into the local supermarket and stopped by the police on the way back to your car.
>>
>>27798689
>not OC'ing a longarm
>must be unarmed

Know what a strawman is?
>>
>>27800496

EVERYONE GETS MADE FUN OF.

Get some thicker skin, FUCK.

Haven't you watched South Park? Didn't you like.... go to a school?

We make fun of each other.We even make fun ourselves!

Most of us don't even know what the fuck we are doing! Look at the bullshit we believe in! We're a Christian nation? We believe death, poverty, and disease was all cured thousands of years ago!

Caucasians AREN'T WHITE. They Slavs and Kebabs!!! From the Caucus mountains! The confederate flag wasn't the red flag with a blue X and white stars!

They call it the information age but it's really the age of ignorance.
>>
>>27799148
>So gays deserve to be beaten for holding hands?
They deserve to be beaten for being sub human faggots. Much like yourself anon
>>
>>27802887
at least a double barrel shotgun will show you for what you are you call of duty mtndew sucking fudd

You OC activists make people uneasy we are in the age of the feels and you fucking autists dont understand that. You hurt the credibility of OC'ing even pistols because you want to try and compensate for your dragondildo masturbation tendencies. Open carry in 98% of the situations isnt needed. Is it cool sure but is it worth everyone treating you like a fucking scumbag worst than the tweaker down the road nope. Remember you scare up enough people in your city or town people will start writing laws to take your shit away. OC a pistol like a fucking responsible adult this isnt the wild west or iraq you aren't a fucking soldier you are an idiot in a fedora, someshitty metal bands tshirt, basketball shorts and crocs who's too fat to conceal carry or open carry a pistol in a holster under your fucking gut so you try and OC a rifle instead.
>>
>>27797544
carry it in such a way that you cant possibly use it, like a very tight two point sling over your shoulder with the gun on your back barrel down .
>>
>>27803180
Also don't even put a mag in.

Instead wear a small mag pouch somewhere on your body.

If you need to immediately fight use your CCW
>>
>>27803199
At which point why bother OC'ing in the first place?
>>
>>27797544
>without looking at me weird

You can't. Act weird, get looked at weird.

A rifle is impractical enough that you generally have purpose when you're carrying one. People will immediately question "what is that rifles purpose." The fact that it isn't socially acceptable compounds the question as well - "what is his purpose for carrying that rifle, he clearly doesn't give a fuck about how it's effecting those around him - this is suspicious." Gripe all you want about their logic, but that's what you're going to deal with, period.

Before you get all butthurt and feed your victim complex, any other useful tool with potential to be used as a weapon would be looked at this way. I can legally walk in to a mall with an axe, or a sledge hammer, or a jerry of gas, and people will look at me weird because taking a big impractical weapon shopping makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>27803227
I would only OC at demonstrations or on May Day for the lulz to troll seattle bitches.
>>
>>27798816
How do you feel about indecent exposure

Perhaps we should remove all laws pertaining to public nudity and sex. After all, there's no reason to stop people from masturbating on the bus besides soccer moms feelings.
>>
OCers are the fedoras of the gun community

Prove me wrong
>>
File: Fucking scabbards.jpg (54 KB, 536x599) Image search: [Google]
Fucking scabbards.jpg
54 KB, 536x599
If you simply must carry your rifle "through town" at least get a scabbard for it instead of just a sling and a bad attitude towards LEOs that stop you to ask what the hell you're doing.

Keep it on your back, muzzle down, mag out, leave it the fuck alone, and be extremely polite. Do not dick around with or even touch the thing unless you actually really need it.

If you're carrying it for defense get a fucking pistol. Literally nobody aside from the legendary soccermoms give a fuck if you OC a handgun assuming you're in a free state.
>>
>>27799246
OC is a behavior not your fucking genes
>>
>>27803376
that shotgun sling is actually really sexy
>>
>>27803423
*scabbard
>>
>>27798934
>dont make a big deal out of yourself

but he allready is. Carrying around a rifle for no reason other than "I can" is making a big deal statement.
Carrying around any cumbersome object just because will make you stand out like the autist you are.

I have carried a slung rifle on my back into a gas station before but I had an acceptable reason. I had made range day plans and my truck broke down somwtime before then. I was on my motorcycle with an ammo can in a bag and my el rifle slung on my back.
>>
>>27799324
Lol racists are always such keks under it all

>Do you see this fetish porn I spent hours on?
>Do you see how that negro is ravishing a beautiful white woman?
>He tore her top off, look at her titties!
>Ugh, he's just givin it to her!
>And that's why you should hate black people too!
>>
>>27803129
>The Age of (Mis)information by /k/
>A hilariously poorly selling book that details why you're stupid, and we aren't.
>Includes over 40 pages of crudely drawn fetish pornography!
Available now in a store very far away from you.
>>
File: Cuteness Overload.gif (3 MB, 341x266) Image search: [Google]
Cuteness Overload.gif
3 MB, 341x266
>>27803129
The way you set up your sentences really annoy me, I really dislike you.
I am also very tired so that might be a factor.
Good night you pompous fuck
>>
>>27803369

I would argue that long gun OCers are the SJWs of the gun community.

>Look at me! I'm in your face! I must be loud and abusive because you don't like the things I like! I will force you to accept me!
>>
>>27803180
Only answer.
>>
File: 1445966025328.jpg (23 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1445966025328.jpg
23 KB, 540x540
>>27797706
Are you fucking kidding me? I'm about as pro gun as it gets but I'm not pro autism. OC'ing a loaded rifle in public is going to make people nervous because of all of the psychos that have committed mass shootings in public areas, in addition to that it not only draws attention to yourself from potential mass shooters, but also people who CC. If I see some dude walk in with a loaded rifle on his shoulder the majority of people myself included aren't thinking "look at that patriot exercising his second ammendment rights" they're thinking "oh fuck is this fucker about to start shooting people. I'd have my hand on my Glock ready to draw and fire at the first hit that guy is going to point his rifle at people.
>>
>>27797544

In a Tennis Racket case.

Be sure to wear a short sleeved polo and short shorts to complete the look.
>>
File: 1445907656501.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1445907656501.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>>27797544

TOP KAEK I like your image kamerad! SIEGL HEIL
>>
>>27797728
Now if one person does it, they think he's really sick and they lock him up.
If two people do it, they think they're both faggots and they lock up both of them.
If three people do it, they think it's some kind of conspiracy.
And if fifty people a day do it, friends, they think it's a movement.
>>
>>27807459
>And if fifty people a day do it, friends, they think it's a movement.
>>
>>27797823
> ignore the upstanding citizens until they actually break a law

Welcome to America, fucko.
>>
>>27797641
>filename not I don't think so Tim
>>
>>27798899
Ugh. Those fucks are cringetastic. Jesus. They look like they're married cousins descended from a long line of married cousins.

> that muumuu
> them shorts
> that neckbeard/hat combo

> those mallninja goggles
> either his pants are way too low or he lost his shins to the Nazzies

These guys are assaulting my sensibilities with their terrible fashion choices.
>>
>>27808386
And there's the problem: those are the gun owners people are seeing and basing their opinions on.
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 500x750
Or wait until your 21 and get a chl .
Conceal , fuck your feels
>>
>>27799172
Who the fuck said they were at fault?
It's just common sense to not walk through a kkk meeting of you're black, not to make out with your gay lover in a place that historically and recently lynches gays, not to stand next to a drug dealer with $300 cash and a previous drug conviction.
Nobody is saying that being gay or black or a drug addict is bad(maybe some people think drugs are bad m'kay) but it's pretty fucking dumb if you do any of those things
Get out of the victim mindset
>>
>>27797544
Just a bunch of samefag keks ITT:
200/30/70
OP is clearly a tumbler autistic anime faggot nigger kike who started this thread exclusively to strawman everybody who posts pro freedom.
>>
>>27797544
Take it apart as much as you can so it doesn't look like a scary gun
>>
>>27797544
Why carry a rifle around at all? If you really want OC that bad just get a pistol in a respectable holster. Less butthurt and you can pretend what you're doing matters still.
>>
>>27799259
You know most of the NRA's speeches are basically copy/paste from old Black Panther/militant activists speeches right?
>>
why do people care if they're going to upset antiguns by open carrying? homos didn't give a fuck about what anyone thought when they pushed their shit on every front and now they have people thinking taking dick in the butt is as normal as breathing.
>>
>>27813007
Pushing yourself on other people who aren't doing anything to harm you isn't nice. It wasn't nice when the gays did it and it isn't nice when we do it. Unless you're actually doing something with it, walking around town with your rifle slung over your shoulder and an a jacket full of magazines is like walking around town with nothing on but a pink jock strap and pasties tangled in the hair around your nipples. Nobody cares that you like that stuff, but at the same time nobody wants to see it all the fucking time. Be better than them. Just get a CHL or move to a constitutional carry state.
>>
>>27813053
the point is that queers didn't care about offending people and now they've managed to get the majority of america to think they have more rights than gun owners.
Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.