[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swiss fag how accurate is this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: BULLETZ.jpg (421 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
BULLETZ.jpg
421 KB, 700x525
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQcl6ymmA_Y&list=WL&index=4
>>
File: Glock perfection.jpg (41 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Glock perfection.jpg
41 KB, 640x427
>>27797528
Anyone?
>>
nigga this is almost an hour long, and full of subs. I watch this kinda shit on occasion, >not at the will of some anon that cant be bothered to do his own research.
sorry I am not that bored right now
>>
>>27797997
I watched it and thought you guys would like to learn about Swiss gun culture.

I guess we can all just go back to arguing with that German fag, Post GWG threads, and shitposting about some /pol/ bait.
>>
>>27798089
butthurt/10
>>
Swissfag here.
Just summarize it in text, I ain't watching a 45 minutes long video at 6 am and I'm guessing neither is anyone else.
>>
>>27798132
They said that you aren't allowed to have ammo at your house. They said that a good portion want to straight up abolish the army. They said that the conscripted army is worthless in a real fight.

Just watch the video.

>>27798100
This place is going to shit due to good old fashioned laziness. People will spend hours talking about 9mmvs45 or about a fucking video game circle jerk, but can't be bothered to learn about something they speak about with authority.
>>
>>27798248
Ammo is allowed in your house, it's just that the free ammo from the military is no longer stored in houses. Service rifles are also often no longer stored at home as well. Gun culture is still very strong in Switzerland.
>>
>>27798326
Thats what I thought, Aljewzerra lied I guess.
>>
>>27798248
Ammo is almost unregulated. You can buy everything non-explosive with an ID and a somewhat clean criminal record.

There are people that want to abolish the army, but they're a fringe group and not taken seriously even by the political left.

The conscripted army may or may not be worthless in a fight, we have yet to find that one out.

And again, I ain't watching 45 minutes of Arab lie propaganda on a work day morning.
>>
>>27798371
Someone has gone over the exact process for buying guns in Switzerland, it's much more liberal than the US in some ways, stricter in others.

http://i.imgur.com/DZKEbb7.jpg

No SBR laws. Silencers and full auto are more strongly regulated but new production full auto is still allowed but actually using a full auto rifle at a range requires a permit each time as full auto seems to be culturally frowned upon. Silencers can be used all the time once you get the ownership permit but silencers/full auto require special storage requirements and the police are allowed to drop by unannounced to verify that you're storing things according to law.

CCW is basically banned, unless you can prove that someone has tried to kill you before.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.