[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe politics I suppose, but oh well I say ITT we post stupidest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 15
File: gd.png (636 KB, 1024x596) Image search: [Google]
gd.png
636 KB, 1024x596
Maybe politics I suppose, but oh well
I say ITT we post stupidest anti-gun things you've ever heard, I'll start
>You already have enough guns to murder an entire school, why buy more?
>>
>>27797004
"There's two majority black schools in this city."
>>
>>27797004
>the NRA bribes Congress to let everyone run around with machineguns from gun show loopholes!
This was from an English professor.
>>
>OH yeah shitlord, name ONE time a good guy with a gun has ever stopped a bad guy with a gun.
>*Provide 30 examples*
>Those are all fake, cracker.
>>
File: 1406803687981.jpg (16 KB, 488x305) Image search: [Google]
1406803687981.jpg
16 KB, 488x305
>>27797004
>why do you need a gun? Your a big guy and can fight
Because size, skill, and strength don't mean shit when some psycho starts shooting
>yeah but that doesn't happen enough to justify owning a gun and makes you just as likely to shoot people as them
Fuck this you're retarded I'm out.

Fucking anti-gunners man they're all either full fucking retard or crazy or both.
>>
>>27797004
>silencers should be illegal because guns being load prevents crime
>>
>>27797448
loud*
>>
>Ban all guns! We have too much gun crime!
>Why have a gun? You're not gonna get robbed, you're just paranoid!
>>
I recently had a mental case try and psychoanalyze my reasons for owning guns, shit was laffs
>mom is picking me up at my house to go celebrate my recent birthday
>doesn't even ask me if I want her boyfriend to come, just shows up with them
>I was cleaning my guns when they showed up, just an 870, Arisaka, and a .22
>The first thing the bf says when he walks in is "woah anon, what are you planning to do with that arsenal there?" and gives a big stupid grin
>keep in mind that this was my first time meeting him
>his two teenaged daughters are right behind him looking deep in their phones
>I'm sorry, but who the fuck are you people?
>my mom introduces everyone and I usher us out to my car
>we see The Martian and the bf had to leave the theater during the scene where Matt Damon staples himself up (kek)
>afterwards my mom persuades me to let her take me to dinner
>but the boyfriend and company are coming too
>at the restaurant one of the daughters asks me what I did for my birthday
>I tell her I went out shooting
>total silence from everyone
>"yeah... yeah, I don't think I could ever fire a gun. It all just seems unnecessary..."
>okay, we don't have to talk about guns
>"why do you feel the need to shoot anon?"
>because it's fun bitch
>"Well I've been doing a project in my psychology class that shows how men like to overcompensate for their inadequacies by doing traditionally masculine things"
>is this bitch saying what I think she's saying?
>I've literally only met her a few hours ago and she's trying to insult my virility
>So why don't you own a gun then? You're a woman, apparently you can tolerate it
>"I can't"
>sure you can. Are you a felon or something?
>"No, I just can't..."
>mom and bf are giving me looks to drop the conversation
>ahhhh, bitch got put in a psych ward, that explains a lot
>I zone out and eat my fettucine as they talk amongst themselves about some bullshit
>they drop me off back at my house and I don't invite them in
>>
File: r u fukin kidding me m8.jpg (13 KB, 221x200) Image search: [Google]
r u fukin kidding me m8.jpg
13 KB, 221x200
>>27797004
Me: "I just bought my first gun"
Bitch: "Why'd you do that?"
Me: "What?"
Bitch: "Buy a gun."
Me: "Because I wanted to."
Bitch: "Just be careful, anon. That's how my husband was killed."
Me: "Jesus Christ, I'm so sorry. Did they catch the guy who did it?"
Bitch: "There was no other guy, my husband accidentally shot himself in the head."

MFW
>>
File: 1446537181608.jpg (174 KB, 500x704) Image search: [Google]
1446537181608.jpg
174 KB, 500x704
>>27797799
Wooow
Game over man
>>
>>27797799

>"Because he had to spend all day around you, right?"
>>
>>27797799
>accidentally
Checked
>>
>Why do you need a 30 round clip?

Lots of reasons. I don't want to reload as often. It's fun. Sometimes I miss. A herd of 30 wild hogs or dindus might approach me.
>>
>>27797741

You're a fucking autist, bro. You should have just dropped the subject for your morher's sake, clearly she wanted the meal to go well and you sperging out at that random bitch you'll probably never have to see ruined it.

You had a chance to show them how normal being a gun owner is, and all you had to do was act fucking normal. Then maybe they'd have had to examine their own beliefs a little more. "Oh Anon is such a nice guy and HE owns guns, maybe it isn't only crazy rednecks and gangbangers who have them." Instead you were combative and autismal, and now they're all calling you "gun nut" behind your back. Which wouldn't matter if they were strangers, but they're not. Great job.
>>
As I've mentioned in other threads, there was a nignog cunt who thought it was illegal to own a mosin-nagant because "artifacts old enough to be historical are required by law to be in a museum."
>>
File: 1407962443731.jpg (80 KB, 407x410) Image search: [Google]
1407962443731.jpg
80 KB, 407x410
>that gun just looks scarier

>>27797448
I thought something to that nature until
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GtttRKsqlw

that and finding out the average response time of cops.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 728x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 728x392
>accidentally
>>
>>27797799
>"So you're saying that you're single?"
>>
>>27797004
>As a European, I-
>>
>offer to fund funs for friends
>"I'll have to talk to my bf about it"
>mfw her psycho BF is why I want her to be armed and competent.
>>
File: 1423662762783.jpg (173 KB, 1288x674) Image search: [Google]
1423662762783.jpg
173 KB, 1288x674
>>27797236

>English professors
>knowing fug-all anything

Well, then.

To be fair, I actually had a female English professor who was super based. Her husband was a cop, and she asked me where the best place to buy a birthday-Kalashnikov for him was.
>>
File: 1446729662538.jpg (26 KB, 435x256) Image search: [Google]
1446729662538.jpg
26 KB, 435x256
>>27799660
>beta orbiting some dumb whore
>I'll buy you a g-gun
>you think giving her a gun will save her from chad
Think again
>>
>>27797004

>"It is an assault rifle, asshole! What do you think AR stands for!?!"
>>
"Gun control works, because here in Australia we have had no mass shootings since we banned guns."
>>
>>27800860
>It stands for American Right, now fuck off.
>>
>>27799660
top kek friendzoned beta loser
>>
>>27798692
Nah. He didnt start the argument, and he pushed just enough to make it obvious that it was not a topic that he wanted to discuss, AND they were all ignorant douchebags. Anon was rude, but not autismo.
>>
>>27798692
Nah, fuck that. Normally you'd be right, but in this case, they started it. He didn't say shit until that bitch opened her mouth.
>>
>>27798692

Reading comprehension of a fucking toddler
>>
File: 1421358389190.jpg (149 KB, 634x802) Image search: [Google]
1421358389190.jpg
149 KB, 634x802
>>27800860
>mfw
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 615x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 615x456
>>27797004
on the topic of school shootings, I heard something supremely stupid yesterday
>sitting in computer design class
>eavesdropping on conversations around me
>loud mouthed bitch who is always flapping her gums in class says something to the effect of "I don't think there's even reason to be scared if a school shooting happened here"
>wtf, tune in
>"I've watched a lot of the documentaries, behind school shooters, and in all of them, they only targetted the engineering schools and libraries, we should be safe here on the psych/art side of campus!"
>mfw
>>
Talking with anti-fun friend a few years ago. "Why do you own guns, Anon?"

>to kill people
>Shock/horror/disbelief.jpg

"Why on earth would you do that?!"

>That's the main purpose of a firearm. I don't own guns to hunt, or plink at the range, or compensate for a tiny penis. I own firearms as a precaution. I hope I never have to use one against another human being, but if someone breaks into my home or assaults me I intend to defend my life and loved ones with the deadliest force available to me.
>>
"Silencers were developed by CIA black ops for assassinations"
>>
File: 1446584825823.jpg (145 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1446584825823.jpg
145 KB, 1280x800
>>27797004
I've been a libertarian since i old enough to think for myself, and every single argument I've ever had with a kuck goes like this.

"Why do you need a gun? Are you going to shoot people?"
"Yes, that's the point of owning a gun"
"OH my, you would shoot someone! for what?"
"To protect my ideology from the cage of tyranny that the government has been building around me, and stop Mexicans from robbing my store"
"But what about when you get angry and shoot somebody on accident!?"
"I'm not a sensitive woman who acts on emotion, and I'm glad you don't own a gun if you act like that"

It's always the same kike bulshit "you're smarter than that", "Is it really worth the risk?", "The police can do that for you", "What if i accidentally scared you at night, and you shot me?"

Democrats are a perfect example of democracy being used against libertarians, the founders of ballanced democracy. These communist fuckers want dictatorship, and i would rather die than let that happen, and i'll die before it ever comes close.
The day that true Americans lose hope is the day America will bathe in flames, galvanized of her impurities.
>>
>>27797236
Pretty much this right now. Going to rant some bout it.

In the latest push to make this a bigger wedge issue for 2016 they keep saying "We need sensible gun laws! We need to close the loopholes!"

What loopholes? Gunshow sellers must do background checks.
No loophole.

The only thing thats even remotely loophole-ish is you can sell a gun in your state and dont have to have any paperwork because its a private sale between individuals. But that's hardly a loophole when direct straw purchases are illegal.
Here locally a nazi fucker shoot three people last year so he could get his name in the paper and live the remainder of his pathetic life on maximum security welfare. Being a retarded nazi he was a felon and couldn't buy a gun, so he either tricked,or talked a guy into buying a shotgun for him. Now that guy is going to do years in a rape me in the ass, mouth, and ass again state prison.
Again, no loophole.

So if there is no "loophole" to close, that leaves the "sensible gun laws" part of the argument. What exactly are these "sensible" laws?
Anti-gun politicians dont like to get specific on these proposed "sensible laws" because they dont really know shit about firearms and are afraid they'll make an embarrassing "shoulder thing that goes up", or "just fire a shotgun in the air"-type comment that reveals exactly how little they know.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.