[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gross Motor Skills reload?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: smart-ethnic-speedtalk.png (314 KB, 608x404) Image search: [Google]
smart-ethnic-speedtalk.png
314 KB, 608x404
Why have i never heard of this ever? Do I just not /k/ hard enough?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Jd3ltvb8k
>>
>>27796747
Stop trolling, it didn't work yesterday, its not going to work today.
>>
>>27796747
you already got 40 thousand views from us man. how much did you make off of it already?
>>
>>27796747

> they are shooting back, so i am TOTALLY BETTER OFF bringing up my goddamn elbow, blocking my view of whatever the fuck im actually doing, and trying to press a button designed for fingers with the end of my goddamn elbow.

>Now i am going to sit my fat fuckass rifle on the mags I have in my gear rounds up for some reason (because i totally wont slam my chest in the ground so fucking hard that the resulting ditch is one that buck angel would go "dam son" at the first time a round sails by) and pray none of my other gear interferes with all this bullshit in the process. This is also a method of reload that will TOTALLY work when trying to make oneself as small as fucking possible, or any other situation where you aren't standing the fuck upright

goddamn, this is an epic fucking troll. 10/10. Props.
>>
Why does he change mags on safe?
>>
>>27796747
That was hilarious.

But how do I do a GMS reload with my Glawk?
>>
File: 1446165383201.jpg (28 KB, 354x313) Image search: [Google]
1446165383201.jpg
28 KB, 354x313
>>27796747
What the fuck is going on here.
>>
File: DA SKIRRS.png (93 KB, 256x280) Image search: [Google]
DA SKIRRS.png
93 KB, 256x280
>>27796747
>>
Just slap with with your hand, jesus, this guy talks and acts like this Asian who goes to my airsoft field
>>
>>27797435
>my airsoft field
That guy was being satirical, merely pretending to be a faggot. Turns out you actually are one though
>>
File: cereal_operator.jpg (64 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
cereal_operator.jpg
64 KB, 540x960
>>27797435
>>
>>27797435
Haha, this guy is a huge faggot, everyone point and laugh.
>>
>>27796747
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>27796747
I'd like to see this with a Mosin. Fuck just bash the thing. Works good.
>>
>>27797435
OP caught the faggot, faggot.
>>
File: 1347028664318.gif (2 MB, 297x196) Image search: [Google]
1347028664318.gif
2 MB, 297x196
>>27797474
>NATO length stock
>>
>>27797075
some chink made some stupid videos and now he's spamming them here to get views.
>>
>>27797647
He's a flip.

You can tell by the slight browness and face fat.

ENJOY YOUR CULTURAL ENRICHMENT.
>>
>>27797647
He is probably the anon-kun that asked for help to create a YouTube channel few days ago.
>>
>>27797698
only weebs care enough to differentiate one type of chink from another type of chink
fucking chinks are chinks.
>>
>>27796747
In before /k/ can't take a joke
>>27796786
Oh
>>
>>27797726
>what is a gook
>>
>>27797900
a chink.
>>
>>27796786

I posted this yesterday... OP isn't me. I only troll a subject once. I have some dignity.
>>
>>27797900
A miserabre pire of secrets
>>
I want to be him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2uGXd_4dbM
>>
http://www.vuurwapenblog.com/general-opinion/firearms-general/dexterity-motor-skills/

>Here is a document I wrote 4 years ago in response to the continual fallacious statements prevalent in the shooting world as to what was and what was not a fine or gross motor skill. I often wondered how I was able to reliably use the slide stop on every pistol I have ever owned or been issued (Glock, Sig, Beretta, CZ, S&W M&P, 1911, Makarov, CZ82 etc.) or the bolt catch on those rifles where one is present (M16/M4, Sig 550, FNFAL etc.) under stress reliably and without issue when it was supposedly not possible? The conclusion I came to is those that say use of the slide stop on a pistol or bolt catch on an M4 are "fine motor skills" do not actually know the definition of either fine or gross motor skills nor do they understand the ergonomic considerations manifest in modern weapons design.

>Often instructors will invoke the "fine versus gross motor skill" argument. The below definitions should illuminate where these have gone awry and when they do actually apply. Because the motor skills used for weapons handling are not specifically on one side or the other of the definition it is often taken as all skills are fine motor functions. Two perfect examples of gross motor skills that are mischaracterized as fine motor skills are releasing the bolt via the bolt catch on an M4 and the slide via the slide stop on a pistol. Neither involves "a refined use of the small muscles controlling the hand, fingers, and thumb." Both are in fact either the use of the locked wrist, extended thumb and the entire arm on an M4 bolt release or the complete clenching of the hand on a pistol to release a slide stop given appropriate hand size or the use of the support side thumb.
>>
>>27796833
idiot detected
>>
>>27796969

why don't you change mags on safe?

prevents you sending a round downrange that you didn't want to.
>>
>>27796786
This.
It was shit then and it's just shit now with more flies.
Nobody cares, just stop
>>
>>27798133

Sweet jesus that cadence with which he speaks. At first he sounded like the Vietnamese guys I work with, but as it went on...I just don't even know
>>
File: safety.jpg (31 KB, 943x403) Image search: [Google]
safety.jpg
31 KB, 943x403
>>27798193
>>
>>27798334
That image/scene is fucking retarded.

If you don't use the safety on your AR, you're a fucking faggot. A rifle isn't like a handgun -- you don't carry it in a holster. You carry it slung, where there isn't shit protecting the trigger guard.
>>
>>27798382
Yeah, it reminds me of something a neckbeard would do
>>
>>27796817
thats like .40 cents
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.