[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Class III automatic firearms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: lol99.jpg (148 KB, 791x533) Image search: [Google]
lol99.jpg
148 KB, 791x533
I went to my local gun show that comes around every 2-3 months and was talking to a few people about my life goal to own a large field to shoot any sort of gun whenever I want, and one of the dealers told me of a few sites that deal specifically in Class III DD's and automatic weapons. Do any of you know any sites or online dealers?
Pic Related (non gun people say I can't get them)
>>
>>27796318
you do have atleast five thousand dollars to spend on one gun right?
>>
>>27796345
>you do have atleast five thousand dollars to spend on one gun right?
>five thousand
What's it like back in 2008?
>>
>>27796345
My hope is to buy them in the future, right now I'm working towards going into laser tech or computer hardware engineering, and once money isn't an issue I will start building an armory. All I need in life is stuff to take apart, put together, and shoot
>>
>>27796365
Not that guy but I was also under the impression super cheesy cheap ones were about that
>>
>>27796434
Are you me?

God speed.
>>
>>27796318
Fed will try to fuck you every step of the way.
>>
>>27796552
Depends, are you a 6'3" guy in NC?
>>
>>27796318
Gunbroker has an NFA section. Go forth and browse. The cheapest you're going to get is going to be a MAC 10/11 at around five thousand USD. Something fun like a Thompson or M16 is going to run ten to twenty five thousand.

Then there's the wait time for the stamp, which can be anywhere from six to fifteen months as long as there are no issues with the paperwork.
>>
File: lol100.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
lol100.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>27796563
The worst that will happen to me is that I will get mad for a little bit and keep trying- I got that German stubbornness
>>
>>27796609
Isn't it also dependent on the place you live? I was told a simple $200 form was all that would be required
>>
>>27796609
Oh jeez, just found this on there- this is actually pretty nice: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=519218192#PIC
>>
>>27796687
Tax stamps are on top of the price for the gun of course. FA funs demand a premium. Where you live doesn't matter unless NFA items are prohibited in your state. That anon is 100% correct.
>>
>>27796365
>>27796444
they are. for example, a reising m50 is about $5k
>>
I use Subguns.com and
Sturmgewher.com for all my full auto purchases.
>>
Intro level autos are about 5k right now.
Sten
Stemple
Reising
Mac11 and clones
S&W 760 and clones
M2 carbine
To name a few.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.