[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/ Let's say you wanted to make pic related What material
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: RemnantsPowerArmor.png (645 KB, 1213x809) Image search: [Google]
RemnantsPowerArmor.png
645 KB, 1213x809
Hey /k/
Let's say you wanted to make pic related
What material would you use for the shell?
>>
>>27795400
Ninentendium
>>
hello OP i'm darpa

have you tried graphene yet because we're having a heck of a time
>>
>>27795404
Faggot. Nintendium is weaker than Sonium or Micronium which are both far better for standard versions. I hear P. Cronium is the best for personal modification. Can't go wrong with either of the 3. Personal preference at that point, really. Though Micronium has been known to have a higher chance of halting progressing and making you revert a few steps. But usually once you polish another area and come back to it it's fine again. Hope I helped. Good luck OP.
>>
>>27795400
ar500
>>
File: f2apa.jpg (192 KB, 1200x1420) Image search: [Google]
f2apa.jpg
192 KB, 1200x1420
>>27795400
Whatever they used to make the version from Fallout 2 cut scenes, it looked much better then

https://youtu.be/8RIfDYdzNIk?t=2m42s
>>
>>27795457
/thread
>>
>>27795465

I don't get what's so wonderful about the Fallout 2 power armour. Yeah, I know that the fanboys will be foaming rabidly about how anyone could dare criticise so much as a pixel of 1&2 but seriously, between the big bug eyes and the cat-ear pipes it looks comical. Fallout 3's power armour was much better in that it at least looked outwardly functional.
>>
>>27795510
The only thing good about Fallout 3's Enclave power armor was the helmet, the armor itself was awful looking. It was like a giant segmented trashcan with exposed joints and gaps everywhere. Fallout 2 Enclave's armor just looks more alien and intimidating
>>
>>27795510
It's mainly the helmet for me.
Looks kind of wasp-like.
The body (in NV) looks really thin and lightweight, compared to T-45d, which I also like.
>>
>>27795510
I think there's many better looking armors now (thankyou NV), but back in Fallout 2 I always thought that it looked better than the original power armor, with the robbie the robot style helmet.
>>
>>27795510
fallout 2's enclave armor was spoopy and you knew you were fucked when you ran into them, in 3 it was just a lame joke
>>
>>27795594
In 3, everything was a joke compared to any other fallout game
Enclave absolutely wrecked you in Fallout 2
In Fallout 3 they were hardly even an inconvenience
In Fallout New Vegas, the only way to survive deathclaws is an Anti-Mat rifle and sneak attack crit
In Fallout 3 deathclaws are hardly worrying and were made utterly laughable with the dart gun
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.