[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help a brother out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: BlackDevilDoll.jpg (15 KB, 440x317) Image search: [Google]
BlackDevilDoll.jpg
15 KB, 440x317
Alright, /k/, help me understand something. I went to a pawn shop with a friend of mine on Monday. We live in Las Cruces, New Mexico and both play football for NMSU. We were in Albuquerque to honor my friend's cousin, a police officer who had recently died in the line of duty.

Anyway, my friend and I hit this pawn shop, and they inform him he can't by a gun because he's on a weed card. I scored a badass Mossberg 12 guage
for 200 bucks, but they told him they couldn't sell him a gun because he had a weed card.

Is this normal? Can a black man like myself on a drug treatment program for heroin and 6 felony charges with no convictions be able to by up the whole fucking gun store while his law-abiding never in his life been in trouble white friend can't get shit because he smokes weed?

Please don't make this a racial thing. What the fuck. Since when is burning a blunt worse than spiking up?
>>
>>27790025
>law-abiding
>weed card
choose one. marijuana is illegal federally.
>>
File: armpit scene.jpg (48 KB, 412x760) Image search: [Google]
armpit scene.jpg
48 KB, 412x760
>>27790025
It didn't have to be a racial thing, but you mentioned your race. Now it's going to be a racial thing. Good job.

The pawn shop is probably just covering their asses since weed is still illegal at the federal level.
>>
>>27790025
If you want to make it a racial thing

>nigger gets gun
>white boi doesn't

Doesn't sound racial at all, because everyone knows that you can only be racist toward black people and it is not possible to be racist toward white people.

Anyway, Google ATF Form 4473 (you filled it out when you bought the gun). Read the questions carefully, and if you have any questions about the questions-- read the explanation section at the back.

Somewhere in there, should explain it. The felony charges no convictions is fairly simple... no convictions. As to why you didn't get denied though based on heroin rehab that is curious as there is a question asking if you have ever been a user or addicted to certain drugs etc.

It makes sense having a weed card would get you denied as it is still illegal (hardly) at the Federal level. Still seems like you should have been denied as well... assuming you answered the substance question truthfully.
>>
File: 1425169928812.jpg (62 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1425169928812.jpg
62 KB, 550x550
>>27790025
Yep. If you have a medical marijuana card, you can't buy guns.

A good friend of mine who is in the process of being medically retired from the Army Reserves had to surrender his conceal carry when he applied for the medical marijuana program. Surprisingly, he hasn't heard anything from IL State Police about his FOID yet.

Here's a letter from the ATF to all FFLs regarding the matter. It won't let me copy and paste.

https://www.atf.gov/file/60211/download

Here is the relevant federal law

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/922

>18 U.S. Code § 922(g)(3)

>(g) It shall be unlawful for any person—
>(3) who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802));
>to ship or transport in interstate or foreign commerce, or possess in or affecting commerce, any firearm or ammunition;
>or to receive any firearm or ammunition which has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce.

Btw, IL just got CC last and we don't have a dispensary open yet.
>>
>>27790037
it could have just as easily been the other way around. I only interjected race into the equation because so many people here seem to not understand that it has nothing to do with their race, but everything to do with their class status.

Poor white hippies have their rights eroded just like uneducated blacks. Until all people stand up as one and let their masters know they aren't their subservient little pets, it will just continue to be tough-guy dumb nogs against tough-guy dumb whites with skanks of all hues as the prize. Imagine the laughter of our masters.

Until we unite against the real enemy, we have no hope. But then again, suppose there's worse fates than living out life as a fat, sad contented sow.
>>
File: Hitler Hue Hue Hue.gif (23 KB, 210x200) Image search: [Google]
Hitler Hue Hue Hue.gif
23 KB, 210x200
>>27790155
>hue
>>
>>27790148
Do you think you should be able to own a firearm if you take drugs?

No quantifying bullshit; just yes or no.
>>
>>27790194
Yes.

However, regardless of drug use, if you are a danger to yourself or others, you should not be around firearms.
>>
>>27790194

If you take drugs and are a normal functioning member of society yes.

If you take drugs and let their judgement slip It doesnt really matter what kind of drug it is probably not although I'm not sure who gets to draw the line. (I don't care if you have a hissy fit because you didnt get your aspirin/coffee your judgement re drugs are still fucked)
>>
>>27790194
Not if you're a fucking nigger. The only thing you should have then is a hoe in your hand, and chains around your ankles
>>
>>27790387
dude, get fucked.

Once they make it to middle class, they're pretty fucking normal and don't cause problems. It lessens after each generation if the children don't fall victim to bad influences.
>>
Just moved to america. anyone can get guns?
>>
>>27790025
>nmsu nigger
>hand egg player
>weed

Thank god that guy from my company went up and kicked the shit out of one of you nmsu faggots.
>>
>>27790025
>6 felony charges
>no convictions
There you go, innocent till proven guilty.
Also you're in recovery, not an active user.
Having a pot card presumably makes you an active user.

Yes, criminalizing pot is retarded.
No, it's not going to get fully legalized any time soon.
>>
>>27791628
Christ on a cracker, I never thought I'd ever respond to a tripfag, much less agree with one. This times a thousand.
>>
So you can't exercise your amendment rights if you LEGALLY get a medicine? What's the logic behind that? If they think it's dangerous to use weed, then why is it legal?
>>
>>27791995
It's a controlled substance on a federal level.

Some states have made it legal to varying degrees.

A bit of research wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>27790025
So you are under indictment for 6 felonies? Cause that's a DQ, nog.
>>
>gun laws
>drug laws
>either of these things ever being rational or making sense at all

They are definition of politicians ruining everything.
>>
>>27790025

If you smoke marijuana, you cannot buy a firearm. Having a medical card proves he uses it, therefore no guns for him.
>>
>>27790025

>Can a black man like myself on a drug treatment program for heroin and 6 felony charges with no convictions be able to by up the whole fucking gun store

Yes because a charge is not a conviction, and being in a treatment program does not make you a current user of illicit drugs. That means you can pass a background check, your buddy who is an active user of a schedule 1 controlled substance at the federal level cannot because they are FEDERAL gun laws.

If you don't think it's a huge deal you could just straw purchase the gun for him, but if it's used in a crime you're off to prison, pal. That's the risk the gun store is taking, think about it.
>>
>>27790387
>>/pol/
>>
>>27792947
But a charge DQs you on a 4473. It's a pending felony case which means instant DQ and no guns. You're as dumb as the spook.
>>
>>27792978
It's not a pending case. OP was found innocent.

In fact, OP dindu nuffin.
>>
>plays football for NMSU
>drug treatment program for heroin and 6 feeling charges with no convictions (!!)

How can we NOT make this a racial thing?

You're literally skating through life because you're one of Obama's Sons®, even to the point where the court system and the federal government lets you break the law carte blanche.

Lemme guess, you play d-line
>>
File: truth.jpg (72 KB, 500x649) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
72 KB, 500x649
>>27790025
drugs are drugs.
>>
File: 1445832918942-1.png (235 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
1445832918942-1.png
235 KB, 500x436
>>27790387
The fuck are you? 12? Stop being an edgy faggot just because you got touched in your no no square.
>>
>>27791628
A logical statement based in facts and reality on the Internet? On 4chan? From a tripfag? Holy shit you just restored a bit of my faith in humanity my friend.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.