[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a haunted AK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
I want a haunted AK
>>
>>27788158
>800 dollars
Not even if it wasn't haunted.
I sold an M1 Garand for 400 bucks because it was haunted. If that gun was REALLY haunted it would be cheaper.
>>
>>27788158
>Making up stories while high off weed
>Colorado
>Selling shitty AK to buy more weed
>>
>>27788221
>implying pot smokers go to church
>>
>>27788220
Well that deserves a story
>>
>>27788220
>>27789037

Yeah, what's the Fucking story anon.
>>
File: pistolas023_zpseb874538.jpg (85 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
pistolas023_zpseb874538.jpg
85 KB, 800x531
>>27788220
I got a two fingers shoved up my ass 30 minutes ago, long story short wheres the fucking story?
>>
>>27789863
>dat extractor
>>
File: DSC01758.jpg (2 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
DSC01758.jpg
2 MB, 2816x2112
>>27789140
Bought an M1 garand when I was 20 for around 800 (I think, it was a while back) and enjoy the fuck out of it.
I start enjoyin my pings and BLAP BLAP BLAPS inna woods every weekend I had the gun.
>not greentexting BTW
But when I got home and put the gun away my dog would act funny. He was always restless and never liked being in my room alone. This is funny because this isn't the first gun I've owned that's surplus. Whenever I went to bed I had nothing but nightmares, whenever I was in the same room as the M1 I felt like I was being watched by something. Shit was creepy yo, so I took the M1 to another house temporarily to see if it produced results. Lo and behold I can sleep again and more importantly, my little partner in crime could rest at ease. So I made he decision, guns are tools. They can be replaced, best friends can't. I took it to a guy I knew at a pawn shop and asked him if he wanted to buy an M1 for cheap cuz MUH GHOSTS. He didn't believe me so I went to my friend. He didn't think I was serious either. Finally sold it on CL and put the money towards my current AR with the cash.
No regrets man, ain't no faggot ghost fucking with my dog. Pic related from around the time. Always lookin stoned for some reason.
>>
>>27790881
did the other guy ask why it was so cheap? he must have assumed it was busted or something
>>
>>27790881
>Not wantin dead japs or natzees hanging around your house

Pussy
>>
>>27790933
i told him straight up. He just couldn't believe his ears I guess.
>>27791285
nope, got nothin to say to them.
>>
>>27790226
no compromise
>>
Huh, I was unaware that they let the retarded asylum inmates from /x/ own guns.
>>
>>27788158
>haha le remov kebob xD
>shitty garbage american wasr10

is this a joke?
>>
>>27789030
>>27788221
Got him......
>>
A wild repost appears.
>>
I know this is a joke thread, but when I bought my t53 some 4 years ago, my friends were always complaining about hearing voices in my house when no one else was in there. One day when I came home my house was oddly filled with a light mist that disappeared after a minute.
Super weird. Went and shot the damn thing and wouldnt you know it all that went away.
>>
DEPENDS. Will the spirit allow me to shoot the large side of a barn?
>>
>>27791408
No offense...but your a scared little pussy ass bitch least you could have done is learn some German and jap maybe Korean and try to see what's wrong with them why they are attached to the gun...maybe it was a dead American you must not support our troops you unpatriotic nigger
>>
>>27790881
>Craigslist
How long ago was this? Last time I checked, Craigsfist is currently anti-fun.
>>
>>27788158
Buy a VZ58
>>
>>27789863
>>27790226
Noguns here, is the extractor the rusted part on the slide?
>>
>>27788158
There is only 1 option, cum on the gun every night

It will get aroused and you will get amazing ghost blowjobs or it will get the fuck out of there because you're jacking off on it.
>>
>>27790881
Heh, I know a hunter who was keeping hold of an SS PPK for someone and it gave him the chills, too
>>
>>27788158
>>27790881
I like hearing these stories, I'm very skeptical when it comes to paranormal shit and I've come across circumstances when I could not explain why something happened.

I've seen things that I have no explanation to, but at the same 95% of the time the "things you can't explain" are easily explainable win a little digging and keeping calm.
>>
File: Do 17.jpg (86 KB, 798x551) Image search: [Google]
Do 17.jpg
86 KB, 798x551
>>27788158
Story time! Not a gun, but still /k/-related.

>Be my mom
>Growing up in Richmond (south London) in the 60s-70
>Family lived for a time in an old Victorian row-house.
>Shitty as fuck, barely furnished and without heating, which makes for super fun winters

>The kicker was that the house was weird in a way nobody could explain
>Family had a lot of bad luck living there >Cups/plates would fall off of shelves, my uncle was mistaken for somebody else and beat up in the street in front of the house, etc.

>The eeriest occurrence happened to my mom while she was sleeping in the attic one hot summer night
>Woke up with a start, attic is really fucking cold
>Bloodcurdling sense of dread
>Look to the foot of the bed to see a dark, 7ft.-tall apparition standing there
>paralyzedwithfear.exe
>Stare it down while reciting the Lord's Prayer in her head
>Apparition fades during 2nd recitation
>And that was the end of that.

My mother is one of the least religious people I know, so the fact she was reciting the Lord's Prayer is some serious shit IMO.

Anyway,

>Fast-forward to a few months ago
>Mom and I are looking at one of those interactive maps of London that shows you where bombs fell and planes crashed in the Battle of Britain
>It's pretty neat
>We decide to look at places where the family lived to see if any cool shit happened in the neighborhood
>Eventually look at the street in Richmond
>Find out that a Dornier Do 17 crashed into a row-house two doors down from where my mom lived
>No survivors
>>
>>27793322
>no offense
none taken. Its a long story but ill sum it up with this. I believe all hauntings are just demons masquerading as "trapped souls" for whatever reason. I mean come the fuck on, if *I* was dead I'd fuck off. Fuck this gay ass earth. Thats like sayin I died masturbating on 4chan so I'mma just haunt the person unfortunate enough to own my keyboard or whatever. That's gay as fuck man. What possible reason would I have to stick around on 4chan of all places when I'm dead.

>>27793635
I got a call within fifteen minutes of the posting. This was 5(ish) years ago.
>>
>>27793947
what a dick
>>27794152
hey, I wish I could make the feeling of being watched go away. Makes masturbating a LOT easier. I don't even like it when my dog looks at me fapping or fucking. Worth it, no regrets.
>>
>>27788158
No shit, I've got a haunted Yugo SKS. The Fucker rattles in the damn safe and no one can shoot it except for me because whenever someone else tries to shoot it the darn thing stovepipes. I cant get pics at the moment but it has a crudely carved Serb crest in the stock. And the barrel is shot to shit but it is accurate as fugg. I guess the bullets are guided by the grace of god or the poor Serb soldier attached to it. I don't want to sound edgy but when I was younger I was dealing with some shit with a girl and I attempted suicide with that SKS. I loaded around and pulled the trigger and got click instead of bang. I think the ghost saved me or I just have a weak spring somewhere. Anyway, that's my story.
>>
>>27796730
Fuck dude
>>
File: IMG_0247[1].jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0247[1].jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>27796746
The cat always stayed in the same room with the rifle and slept by it too. I really don't believe in ghosts tho but this may have changed my mind. Pic is of my sks, the crest is not visible because it's on the other side.
>>
File: nugget saves the day.png (178 KB, 832x655) Image search: [Google]
nugget saves the day.png
178 KB, 832x655
>>27796845
Try using a grenade with it, see if it hits its mark every time. I would worship that thing if i had it my self.
>>
>>27789030
I dont get it........
>>
>>27796862
I have some rifle grenades that will fit it I just can't get my hands on any blanks. If I ever do I'll see how accurate they are. You know what they say about Serb artillery. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ&index=34&list=PLiLGjxzAiB-60n-PBkvF7mw5yY7Dl1f73
>>
File: 4-ottica-matricola-copia.jpg (46 KB, 306x250) Image search: [Google]
4-ottica-matricola-copia.jpg
46 KB, 306x250
>>27790881
>I had nothing but nightmares

Explain further.
>>
>>27796955
Not a night went by that I got a good nights rest. Every dream I remembered was a bad dream or a nightmare. Soon as that rifle was removed from the house the bad dreams went away. Shitty too, I wanted to own an M1 but not at the cost of my sanity.
>>
>>27790881
>gun is haunted
>not licking the gun sexually and holding it close while masturbating

you spook the ghosts before they spook you
>>
>>27796915
Atlantic Wall has balnks
>>
File: 1405416554770.png (454 KB, 557x480) Image search: [Google]
1405416554770.png
454 KB, 557x480
>>27797238
I fell asleep with my 1937 War Used/Postwar refurbished 91/30.
Had a dream of old man with balding and white marx tier beard making charcoal innawoods using log cut fumes and water and such to like move the burnt wood while it was cooling down in like a vat that drained the water while the sitting charcoal wa to be mush by mashing it with a stick. Woke up with the smell of charcoal next to my rifle.
Found out charcoal is a herbal tier consumable antioxidant for livestock in Slav land. Antioxidants are an activator for gunpowder. I ended up learning shit by sleeping with my rifle.
>>
>>27797746

Charcoal is also a good idea if you're drinking questionable water. Chemical filtration at its simplest.
>>
>>27797746

man that's cool as shit
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.