[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stoeger .22 Luger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: DSC02189.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
DSC02189.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
I own one of these and it's never performed well, anyone else own one? what are your thoughts on it?
>>
>>27788152
I was under the impression that those actions weren't that good even with full size cartridges
>>
>what are your thoughts on it?
Complete dogshit.
>>
>>27788169
The Luger action works well enough if you keep your magazine spring and mainspring in mind, and you're not in a muddy trench-infested hell.
>>
>>27788152
>>27788169
I have experience with them, some are absolute trash but mostly that's a magazine problem. Long barreled Stugers are more reliable.

I want one with checkered grips so damn bad.
>>
On the topic of Not-So-Luger Lugers, how are the Erma 'baby' lugers in .32?
>>
>>27788252
I'm not sure, but they look super interesting. I want one!
>>
>>27788273

Me too, that's why I was asking. They're also not ridiculous expensive.

Also, it appears that the Erma ones are .380 not .32. Some other company built the .32 ones.
>>
File: fauxgers.png (637 KB, 763x489) Image search: [Google]
fauxgers.png
637 KB, 763x489
>>27788201
You may as well buy a plain jane one and then send a picture of the checkered scales and the scales for your gun to be cloned by a competent woodworker.
>>
File: acf7f79.jpg (65 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
acf7f79.jpg
65 KB, 700x525
My gut tells me the Stoeger in 9mm would be a complete bedshitter, but I still want it.

I mean, would you just look at it?
>>
>>27788449
Unless things are really out of spec it usually is possible to shine a turd into reliable enough for a range toy.
>>
>>27788353
Why? The checkered ones run about the same price and I'm patient enough to wait til I come across a factory one.
>>
>>27788152
>not buying an original
>buying replicas in .22
oh you poor people.
>>
>>27788702
>fun is absolutely forbidden
Being able to spend $1,500- $2,000 on an original doesn't mean you have fat stacks, m8.
>>
>>27788797
> $1,500- $2,000
You can get a shooter grade for under four figures easy.
>>
>>27788808
Personally, I wouldn't want to shoot an original. I hate shooting historical guns. If clones/replicas are available I'd rather shoot them. The thought of the guns lifespan going down with every trigger pull is kind of depressing.
>>
>>27788808

We're not all as rich as you, MilSurpDude.
>>
>>27788934
Eh, I'm in the middle with, I mean museums already have plenty of perfectly preserved guns and just having something to look at is a bit depressing. Why have it at all? I think shooting it occasionally with soft loads is a good middle.
>>
>>27788934
>The thought of the guns lifespan going down with every trigger pull is kind of depressing.
The gun's lifespan is going down by merely existing. Might as well enjoy it.
>>
>>27788940
I'm not even employed right now.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.