[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tactical Pens. My girlfriend lives in an area where she cannot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: SCHPEN3BKnw.jpg (68 KB, 1500x819) Image search: [Google]
SCHPEN3BKnw.jpg
68 KB, 1500x819
Tactical Pens.

My girlfriend lives in an area where she cannot have a knife, gun, pepper spray, taser, or really anything to defend herself with.

I'm thinking a tactical pen could be a good improvised weapon to stun an attacker in order to run away.

What are your experiences with tactical pens? Which would you recommend? Glass breaker is a plus.
>>
tell your gf to move.
>>
>>27788027
Check out UZI. They've got a few options with glassbreakers.
>>
Where does your girlfriend live that she can't have pepper spray or a taser? This is just an assumption, but your girlfriend is probably nowhere near skilled enough to defend herself with a glass breaker...
>>
File: cnABaJs.jpg (462 KB, 1327x985) Image search: [Google]
cnABaJs.jpg
462 KB, 1327x985
Gerber Impromptu.

I'm generally NOT a fan of Gerber stuff, but this new pen is USA made, solid fucking steel, with a glassbreaker on the tip, and it's a push button pen so no fucking cap to remove and lose. Also comes with and accepts fisher pen refills which last a fucking long time. I just replaced the refill after carrying and using this pen for at least 5 or 6 months.
>>
>My girlfriend lives in an area where she cannot have a knife, gun, pepper spray, taser, or really anything to defend herself with.

Stop dating girls in prison OP

On a serious note, sometimes it better to be caught with than without.

The police would probably let a woman go if she had a small weapon to walk safely at night.

The criminals... Well they might not let her go brah.
>>
>>27788153
Don't want one, but it looks sexy.
>>
>>27788171
This
>>
>miss! This is a no knife zone!
And thats where she calls that person a sexist slave of the rape culture and moves on with her day
>>
>>27788027
tell your girlfriend to get a sexchange
>>
>>27788027
Wear a Strapon at all times

> Rapist corners her in a alley
> Pull down trousers/skirt
> Expose 9" plastic member
> Rapist runs off

> Someone breaks into house
> Run out naked with strapon
> Robber runs off

Easy, provided theirs not many criminals the go on 4chan...
>>
>>27788027
Where does your girlfriend live?

Have you considered getting her a Micro UZI and complimentary shoulder holster?
>>
>>27788316

So...like, normal strapon or horse or dragon variety? Just asking for a friend.
>>
OP here.

New Zealand.

They pretty much don't allow you to carry anything.
>>
>>27788354
Make it a Micro UZI in .41 AE then.

No compromises faggot.
>>
>>27788354

Who are you afraid of? Some sheep looking for revenge sex?
>>
>>27788335
go with the exotic, just to be safe.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.