[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sig P320 Subcompact for edc?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: sig-p320-subcompact.jpg (656 KB, 1200x712) Image search: [Google]
sig-p320-subcompact.jpg
656 KB, 1200x712
does it conceal good and can shoot in the heat of the moment without any fuck ups?
>>
>dat bore axis
>>
Wow. Fuck you fag.

God.
>>
>>27787242
>dumbfuck terminology spewing
You probably suck too much shit at shooting for "high bore axis" to even take into account. And even so, anyone who is gud doesn't care.
>>
Yeah until you go to reholster it and glockleg yourself. Get one with a safety, I recommend the fns9c. It also doesn't have a 5 story bore axis.
>>
>>27787242
the barrel on a sig tilts further down during it's cycling that it tends to mitigate the effect of lolhighbore axis
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 556x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 556x470
>>can shoot in the heat of the moment?
Wtf
The gun doesn't shoot itself
You have to pull the trigger
So the question is will you fight, flight or freeze.
Fag
>>
File: 1440268119202.jpg (7 KB, 291x303) Image search: [Google]
1440268119202.jpg
7 KB, 291x303
>>27787259
>Get one with a safety
>>
>>27787271

Yea, it surely has nothing to do with the fact that the niggers at Sig just bondoed the ass-end of a P250 to make their nevabeendunbefo piece of shit...
>>
It's a bit big for a subcompact but shoots fine. Very reliable gun, will eat just about anything.

and they don't make one with a safety.
>>
>>27787242
what really is, High bore axis?
>>27787257
>>27787271
>>
I have one and I'm really impressed with it. Exceeded all expectations plus the factory mags are the nicest feeding mags I've ever seen hands down.

That said I carry a p239 in 357sig

The p320sc is a great gun to take girls to the range to shoot tbqh famiglia
>>
>>27787238
is this better than the shield?
>>
>>27789196
Fuck no. It's just a reworked p250 subcompact. The awful shit they couldn't sell was remade into something "new".
>>
>>27789196
>>27789221

One's a double stack 9mm with a 12 round capacity, the other is a single stack 9mm with 7 round capacity.

The two aren't exactly comparable from a size perspective, as the 320sc kind of fills an awkward gap between compact and subcompact. One isn't necessarily "better" than the other. Its completely dependent on what your needs are in a carry gun.

That being said, I wouldn't bother with the subcompact 320 as >>27787309 said, its a bit big. I would just bump up to a 320c.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.