[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone own a p 07? There's one for $468 at my local gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: P07.png (3 MB, 1117x745) Image search: [Google]
P07.png
3 MB, 1117x745
Anyone own a p 07? There's one for $468 at my local gun shop, 2nd gen, and I really like the feel of it. I currently own zero hammer fired pistols, and I've been meaning to get a compact, decent capacity 9mm for a while now since I only own an XDS .45 and a DB9, the latter being in the shop right now for a broken trigger. I will also accept opinions of the Steyr M9A1. My desired weapon is something that I can CC but that is also more fun to shoot at the range than the XDS or DB9.
>>
>>27786413
>P07
Don't expect it to be quite as corrosion resistant as a Glock and I can't imagine you'll be disappointed. That's the only semi-legitimate complaint I've heard about them.
>>
I've had my P07 for a couple months. I first shot it with really cheap 115 grain TulAmmo. Shot like a laser, but hated the ammo. It would fail to feed every 5-6 or so rounds. Switched to 124 grain and haven't had one hiccup yet, loves it. Fits my hand like a glove. The Omega trigger is amazing, 2nd in line right behind my SRT Sig trigger.
>>
I appreciate it, guys. I'll feed it well, my buddy has a reloading press so I can afford to do brass case.
>>
File: all_1_1000_edit.jpg (261 KB, 1000x295) Image search: [Google]
all_1_1000_edit.jpg
261 KB, 1000x295
I had one but sold it because it was picky on ammo, another anon on here had the same problem.
>>
>>27788114
Good to know. Do I see correctly that you had a Gen 1? They reduced magazine capacity on the Gen 2s and redesigned them so I wonder if that'd help feeding issues
>>
File: the grotto.jpg (60 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
the grotto.jpg
60 KB, 540x960
>>27787074
lol, is that so?

>kek
>>
>>27789452
Lel get out of here I'm trying to get some advice (it's his press)
>>
File: Kommrade auf Water.jpg (359 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
Kommrade auf Water.jpg
359 KB, 2048x1152
>>27789468
Benis :DDDDDDD
>>
The P07 Duty was the first gun I ever bought. Great first hammer fired pistol. I kind of regret selling it last year. $468 is a bit much for one IMO.
>>
File: wat.png (48 KB, 1682x201) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
48 KB, 1682x201
>>27789513
>$468 is a bit much for one IMO.
In what fucking way?
>>
>>27789513

Yeah this is the gen 2 which is why it's probably a bit more expensive than what the gen 1 went for. They shortened "CZ 75 P07 Duty" to "CZ P07" which was nice, also changed the slide finish for more durability, got rid of the lanyard attachment point, and made the mags hold one less round for easier loading and feeding. They also changed the trigger to a flat shape and skeletonized/made the hammer have a less snag-prone design.
>>
>>27789556
I'm not arguing that that is what they sell for, I just never saw that much quality for the price out of it. Trigger was great though.
>>
>>27786413
I do.

I dont wanna sound like a fanboy - I usually dont like czechnology. But the 07 is the best fucking compact doublestack 9mm I ever shot or owned.

I shot one of my range buddy a few months ago and I was blaasted from the start (long story short: I bought one a few days later and its my primary CC pice since then): The grip feels like it was custom made for my hands (I got mediocre hands btw). Actually feels like a thick-ish single stack and much better than my CC pice G19.

Overall I shot about 1800 rounds with both guns (my own and the one of my range buddy) without any troubles. It seems like she likes heavy rounds a little more - at least my groups are tighter with rounds in the 120-grain-range than with ones in the 110-grain-range.

The trigger is VERY nice too - for a plastic gun. I like the fact that its a SA/DA so I can carry with one in the chamber and hammer down. The controls could be a little thicker and I wish the trigger guard wasnt so damn edgy. Aside from that its a real great gun I would recommend to my friends. No, I dont get money from CZ I'm just what they call a satisfied customer.
>>
>>27789611
>I just never saw that much quality for the price out of it.
Any sub-$500 handgun that's solidly made and reliable is priced fairly. Christ, it costs over $100 less than a fucking *GLOCK*. Many of their metal framed guns cost less than them as well.

How much do you think they should sell for?
>>
>>27789638
$400
>>
>>27786413
My roommate has one I'm shooting on Thursday. He let me hold it and it feels good, thin and light, sort of glock 19 size. I'd be interested in one if I didn't fucking love my FNX so much. FNS is more that price range though.
>>
>>27789653
It's also a pretty funny story how we got to talking about guns

>ask to use his printer
>printing out service form for my shitty SCCY that's broken twice
>the letterhead has guns all over it
>"is.. that for... a gun?"
>"yeah, I wouldn't recommend this brand though the gun is trash"
>"I have one, its standard issue of interpo-"
>"A CZ?!" (thinking he has a cz75 which I've been wanting for a while)
>"yep its right here ready to go"
>grabs a safe box and undoes like 4 locks
>it's pretty cool
>says he got it because his dad's from the Czech republic
>"bro, I have a Czech rifle!"
>show him my vz2008 that he believes is a real vz58
>we touch each others guns sensually and agree to go shooting soon
>>
>>27789646
>$400
Well then I'm sorry to say you're a goddamn retard.
>>
>>27789692
did you guys fuck?
>>
>>27789625
That's a great review, I have been considering one for some time now and this might have put me over the edge. I'll have to evaluate my funds here in the coming month or so and see if I can make it happen
>>
>>27789653
My buddy has an FNX. I wasn't in love with the trigger but everything else was really nice. I like the trigger on the P07 and I'm curious how the low bore axis will affect my follow up shots
>>
>>27789817
>bore axis
Don't sweat it. CZs are some of the softest shooting pistols out there.
>>
>>27789798
Thanks. Yeah, if you got the money, you should definetly consider the P07. Go and ask your LGS or range if they got one and fingerfuck the shit out of it.

I still have to buy a nice IWB holster for it. I made a kydex one when I bought her but thats just a stopgap since I dont really like kydex as IWB.
>>
>>27789369
No I had a Gen 2. Gen 1s had lanyard loop and round hammer.
>>
>>27786413
Hijacking thread.

Anyone have exerpeince with the Ruger P95 or P95DC?
>>
>>27793491
Had a p85 and p95. Really heavy but accurate and reliable, I've since sold both since I only trust guns actually used by military or police
>>
>>27793740
>I've since sold both since I only trust guns actually used by military or police
That's dumb as fuck.
>>
Guys someone is a selling the duty model with the Cz light package and 4 mags for $550...what's a reasonable price I should offer for it? The gun itself sells for 450 new around where I live..
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.