[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If this guy were American (and real) what government agency would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: wpkp4may9t8nsljlztfh.jpg (108 KB, 1248x832) Image search: [Google]
wpkp4may9t8nsljlztfh.jpg
108 KB, 1248x832
If this guy were American (and real) what government agency would he work for? At first I though CIA SOG but he's not really paramilitary and he operates alone, not in a squad. Then I was thinking CIA SAD since he's more of a political operative with some direct action thrown in.

Fuck if I know though.
>>
>>27785457
We was actually real, he was a hungarian agent before and during ww2 that tried to warn the US about pearl harbor and was departed for it. There was actually 5 guyss who were like him. Saw this on a history channel special which I forget the title of or the name of the guy. Wait, here is the guy: http://www.defensemedianetwork.com/stories/when-%E2%80%9Cjames-bond%E2%80%9D-ran-afoul-of-the-fbi/
>>
>>27785571

>trusting disinfo

Wew lad
>>
>>27785457
ATF desu senpai
>>
>>27785457
>If this guy were American (and real) what government agency would he work for?
None. Or any other, because they would still be completely fictional. Ridiculously, laughably fictional.

James Bond type action spies don't exist. That isn't how espionage works or has ever worked.
The most action that real espionage type shit ever gets is Munich/Litvinenko type stuff, which is actually way more horrifying to imagine when you consider it.
>>
>>27785571
You aren't a bright one are you?
>>
>>27785457

Your retarded. He would work as some sort of field agent for CIA. Unlike members if your favourite /k/ meme groups he would answer directly to the top brass of the CIA, he wouldn't officially be on a pay scale and his missions would not be associated with his country at all. These people are real you just don't here about them because if they are caught it would come up in the news as "criminal killed two police and escaped" or "man killed in shoot out, police are still investigating".

And no he wouldn't be in the area of the CIA with "handlers" and "informants". It's a different breed of operators And global policy I.e there is none. Your retarded to think that the branches you named do these things in the way bond does.
>>
Sector 7
>>
File: MGS Solid Snake Cosplay.jpg (69 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
MGS Solid Snake Cosplay.jpg
69 KB, 640x960
If people like him existed you wouldn't know, and you'd have no idea that his department exists either.
>>
>>27785875

James Bond isn't really a espionage agent dickfuck. He is more of a one man task force. When you can't use military might for a few reasons, you send in bond to basically arrest, kill, or interrogate a variety of targets
>>
big guys inc.
>>
>>27785457

But James Bond is real. AND American.

He worked as an ornithologist, so his purview would probably fall somewhere under USGS these days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Bond_%28ornithologist%29
>>
>>27785875
Ehh, the closest thing we have is the joint agency the cia and the nsa operates that does physical bugging. Those guys are pretty operator.
>>
>>27786005
>He is more of a one man task force.
Nonexistent outside of fiction.
Back to Splinter Cell, /k/iddo.
>>
>>27786005
>James Bond isn't really a espionage agent
Don't post if you haven't read the books retard.
>>
>>27785899
hey dummbshit, he was real and this is who Ian Fleming based his books off of: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Du%C5%A1an_Popov
>>
>>27785457
JB was always portrayed as clean. I doubt he would fit in. Try MI.
>>
>>27785457

The Department of Defense
>>
>>27785457
>>27786133
>>27786184
>>27786219

sigh.

I'm guessing about 99% of you fucking newfags have never even read an Ian Fleming novel.

I'm was reading James Bond novels as a child. He is based on a real guy, this is true. Shit, he's even a little based on Ian Fleming himself. But, of course, it is still fiction.

The thing is, you'd hardly recognize a "IRL James Bond" because real life would look nothing like movies. The only thing that the movies get right is that James Bond is basically a glorified hitman.

If you actually know the character of James Bond, you know this pains him greatly. And his dead wife.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>27785910
>>
Mossad
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.