[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDDTOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: M4.jpg (25 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
M4.jpg
25 KB, 450x300
I'll start. If an M4 barrel is cut down to the front sight post with enough room to thread it for a suppressor, will the suppressor give the gas system enough pressure to cycle reliably? Just a thought that has been floating around since I heard about the Hearing Protection Act.
>>
>>27777485
No.
The gun won't work if you cut the barrel
>>
>>27777512
Well, it may work, but definitely not reliably. You would need an adjustable gas block
>>
File: Kevshooting.jpg (187 KB, 1791x1166) Image search: [Google]
Kevshooting.jpg
187 KB, 1791x1166
>>27777485

You mean like a MK18? The military's been running 10.3 barreled M4 uppers suppressed for a couple years now, it's overgassed but it works well enough.
>>
>>27777547
Thanks, I knew I saw it somewhere. An adjustable gas block might help wouldn't it?
>>
Quick question: Are Sig AR-15s worth the price, or should I just build my own?
>>
>>27777568
Build your own. Buy a complete upper and build your own lower. You can get exactly what you want this way. Only a retard can't put a lower together.
>>
>>27777568

I'd say its worth it if you want a piston AR. If you just want a DI rifle, then no.
>>
>>27777593
I was thinking of ordering a Rock River Arms lower? is it good enough?

>>27777595
I don't really can if it's piston or DI. I clean my guns after every session, normally, so I see this as a non-issue.
>>
>>27777636

A mil spec lower is a mil spec lower. Most people say just buy whatever is cheapest, or whatever rollmark you like the best. PSA is a good source for complete lowers if you want good value and a milspec lower.

No preference for piston vs DI, just get a DI upper then. Piston is special snowflake anways, only really useful if you're gonna suppress.
>>
>>27777669
Any idea who's good for complete uppers and lower parts kit?

>Piston is special snowflake anways, only really useful if you're gonna suppress.
Figured as much. I'm an Illinoisfag so I can't suppress, yet.
>>
>>27777720

Complete uppers: if you're on a budget PSA uppers are OK, if you're not on a budget, BCM complete uppers
>>
>>27777735
I'm looking to spend around $200-400 on an upper, with a railed gas block preferably.
>>
Is there any scope mounts for a Browning Hi Power?

Like Fuck I've been googling all over and I can't find shit. I'm just trying to see if I can mount a red dot so I can have a nice pistol to hunt with
>>
>>27777781

Why a railed gas block specifically?

For under $400, I think this is personally the best deal you're gonna get: http://palmettostatearmory.com/catalog/product/view/id/8555/

Comes with Bolt Carrier Group + charging handle, midlength DI system, chrome-lined, A2 front sight that you can always swap later but don't necessarily have to
>>
>>27777894
>Why a railed gas block specifically?
Like the functionality of being able to put a BUIS on it, as most of my shooting is with a red dot on a M&P 15 right now. Fixed front sights kind of annoy me to be completely honest.

>For under $400, I think this is personally the best deal you're gonna get: http://palmettostatearmory.com/catalog/product/view/id/8555/
I was actually just looking at that package. how about something more like this? http://palmettostatearmory.com/catalog/product/view/id/2279/

Worth the money?
>>
>>27777547
Why are 10.5 inch SBRs popular instead of 11.5? During the Vietnam war, they found out that 11.5 inches was more optimal than 10 on the Colt Commandos. Is it because of modern muzzle devices?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Ok guys, I need help identifying this 1911. A friend of mine bought this, and claims his grandfather gave it to him... Something something via military. Whatever. I'm doubting its authenticity. Note the serial number stamping, which looks awful (can provide better pic of this) and the $5 milsurp grips on a custom engraved 1911. I want to say this gun is a fake Colt 1911A1, but an old one. Any help is appreciated and I have more photos upon request. The only photo I don't have is a "C" mark located on top of the frame towards the muzzle.
>>
File: goldilocks.jpg (51 KB, 649x366) Image search: [Google]
goldilocks.jpg
51 KB, 649x366
When is there going to be a mid-sized M&P 9?
>>
>>27777947

That package is good too, FN chrome-lined barrel like the other upper. Only difference is yours is a 16'' barrel with a carbine gas system, the other one is a midlength 16'' system.

If you aren't going to ever swap out the A2 front sight, carbine length systems are OK but they will always be a tad overgassed on a 16'' barrel. Carbine gas systems were designed for the M4 which has a 14.5'' barrel.

Either one works, but a midlength will shoot a bit softer because there's less backpressure in the barrel. Given a choice on a 16'', I always recommend midlength over carbine length gas system.
>>
>>27778027
Totally makes sense, I probably wouldn't have caught that right away. I really looking to keep with a carbine system, but being in Illinois I really can't with to anything shorter than 16''. Thank god I'm not in Chicago.
>>
Every once in a while when I'm shooting cheap birdshot out of my old (1970s) Mossberg 500, a shell will get stuck in the chamber and I'll need to work the pump several times before the extractor grabs the spent shell.

What the fuck's going on there? Help?
>>
Is /k/ still the place to talk about bug-out bags?

If so, what's the standard assortment of items to put into one?
>>
why is a riser preferable for a reddot? is this for co-witnessing?
>>
File: IMG_20151016_222307.jpg (1 MB, 2255x4896) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151016_222307.jpg
1 MB, 2255x4896
>>27777947
Lemme tell you some shit about railed gas blocks: they fucking suck

Not only are they the ugliest fucking option possible, there's a major flaw in the design. The gas block gets fucking hot. MBUS regulars will melt on a railed gas block. You cannot flip your irons up or down after a few shots.

If the FSP bothers you, put your red dot 1/3 cowitness mount, and it'll keep your irons below the dot.
>>
File: Yay or Nay.jpg (21 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
Yay or Nay.jpg
21 KB, 500x340
>>27777485

Looking into RIA 9mm 1911 for carry gun.

3'' or 4'', reconsider a .45, or Nay altogether?

Pic related.
>>
>>27778686

Yes, different risers allow for a complete co-witness or a "lower 1/3" cowitness.
>>
>>27778252

Might be a worn extractor or worn extractor spring
>>
>>27778776

They make that in 10mm, which makes it the only viable option.
>>
>>27778825

But I like being able to find ammo.

And call me a pussy if you want, I like the 9mm recoil more.
>>
File: YHM.jpg (16 KB, 416x336) Image search: [Google]
YHM.jpg
16 KB, 416x336
>>27778772
how about one of these, or something like it
>>
>>27778772
Yikes I had no idea.

I always planned on putting a flip up on a gas block.
>>
>>27779050
Railed gas blocks are the baddest.

It looks ugly, assuming you're not using a meltable polymer sight, metal fold sights would still be way too hot to touch.

Plus it makes it way harder to change your handguard if you decided to.
Plus plus a lot of them aren't even level with the upper's rail.

Not intending on folding your sight? Get an a2 sight post.
>>
>>27777981
I left a fresh one in my toilet bowl an hour ago.
>>
How waterproof are gorka suits, Are there similar suits made with a hard shell?
>>
>>27779050
That's fucking bullshit. You'd have to go through a full mag quickly to heat it up enough. Source? I own one, and I shoot it frequently. And ignore that bullshit about it making it hard to change the handguard. It's easier because you undo two set screws. Versus dremeling off the pins on an a2.
>>
>>27779374
>dremeling off the pins on an a2.
the fuck you doing?
>>
>>27779225
pics?
>>
>>27778776
If you're all about single action + 9mm, check out the sig 938. I like ria, but sig is usually impeccable. Plus it's da/sa, so if you panic or a round needs a second strike, you just pull the trigger
>>
>>27777485

>cutting barrels

I can understand on shotguns but why the fuck would anyone cut AR barrels when shorter barrels are readily available.

Only Fudds want to cut rifle barrels down.
>>
File: BANANANANANA.jpg (703 KB, 1944x674) Image search: [Google]
BANANANANANA.jpg
703 KB, 1944x674
>>27777485
>>27778959
Here you go - carbine gas system with a YHM folding front sight gas block on a 10.5" barrel runs fine with out any problem. Going to change out the muzzle device out from Griffin Armament to AAC so I can put a can on it.
>>
>>27779390
It's what someone said before, I have never personally had reason to take mine off. And I believed them because the pins on mine are flattened on both sides
>>
>>27777485
if the Hearing Protection Act passes, does that mean i can use a suppressor to meet barrel length?
>permanently affixed
i got no problem pinning a suppressor if they become cheaper as a result of this law and the lack of tax stamp BS...

would this law make it okay to make our own suppressors as well if they are no longer regulated by the NFA?
>>
>>27779544
>if the Hearing Protection Act passes, does that mean i can use a suppressor to meet barrel length?
No, only total length, like it is now.
>would this law make it okay to make our own suppressors as well if they are no longer regulated by the NFA?
Yes.

The bad news is it isn't happening.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 447x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 447x594
Should i have a flashlight or laser in a HD scenario?
>>
>>27780215
Neither.
Since you said or I'll recommend flashlight, but only if you actually know how to use a weapon light properly. That is to say, for target identification, not a lighthouse beacon to warn them you're coming.
>>
>>27777777
Who got that get?
>>
What can a .44 magnum pistol do to a woman's pussy?
>>
File: K01rjvp.png (79 KB, 234x194) Image search: [Google]
K01rjvp.png
79 KB, 234x194
>>27780215
See that would be cool if they had somehow rigged that up to be a functional selfie stick but it is instead a picture of three dudes pretending to take a picture.

And the first two dudes are fine but that last guy really is having a hard time with the concept.
>>
>>27780404
satisfy her where you couldn't
>>
>>27778959
Again, its going to get hot. It's part of the gas block. But still a better option than railed blocks I still don't understand why no fixed irons, or at least fixed fronts. It's works fine

>>27779374
>he doesn't shoot at least 5 magazines to make the trip to the range worth it
>>
I'm looking into getting a second rifle. I like the look and feel of AKs and would like to get one or some kind of variant. I won't be getting the rifle immediately and plan of putting $1000 towards the rifle+after market modifications. What would /k/ recommend?
>>
Why do littlebirds not have doors? It seem stupid to have a pilot of a multi hundred thousand dollar aircraft able to be killed by a stray 9mm round.
>>
>>27779293
Not waterproof at all.
>>
Asked in the last thread but I guess it reached its bump limit.

Noguns and from California, want something to protect myself from coyotes and skinwalkers innawoods. $350 budget.
I was looking at a 10/22 but those don't have much stopping power, and im not sure I want to jump on the meme wagon and get a nugget.
>>
>>27781908
Weight and visibility.
Actually putting enough armor on an MH-6 to protect the pilots would likely make them overweight and slow, which entirely defeats their purpose.
>>
>>27782163
>Asked in the last thread but I guess it reached its bump limit.
Nah, some faggot just made a new one without checking the catalog.
>I was looking at a 10/22 but those don't have much stopping power
Perfect for defense against ground squirrels and snakes.
>not sure I want to jump on the meme wagon and get a nugget
A nugget is probably the best protection you can get on the cheaps. You'll only need to worry about brown bears or mountain lions. Even then the thing is so goddamn loud it might scare them off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNxYYR5vf78
>>
>>27777955
Advancements in expanding bullets and not having to rely on m193/m855 fragmenting. You can get away with a much lower MV and still get decent terminal performance.

Also for what theyre intended for, shorter is always better than longer.
>>
>>27781491
AMD 65's are lots of fun, and loud as all fuck.

Anything Zastava seems to be the golden standard. They all come with side saddle optics mounts, and they're chambered in 5.56, 5.45, 7.62x39, and .308, for whatever your pleasure is.

I will heartily recommend against anything milled. It's a lot of extra money for not that much better performance (and in some cases, you're actually hindering yourself).
>>
>>27778256
Water, bic lighter, either firesteel or a ton of waterproof matches, some form of compact shelter appropriate for your environment, some form of calorie-dense shelf stable food, socks, fixed blade knife. Those are non negotiable.

Optional/region specific items would be a water purifier, cold/wet weather clothing, firearm, machete/kukri, extra food, extra water storage, and fishing gear.

Obviously wet weather gear and fishing shit wouldnt make sense in AZ, and a 3 gal collapsible water container wouldnt make sense in the PNW.
>>
So who got >>227777777 ?
>>
>>27780427
>https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/timercam-self-timer-camera/id494952699?mt=8
>>
Where can i find cheap metal 30rd ar mags
>>
>>27777894
Is that the MP 15 Sport? How do you like it?
>>
>>27777947
Meant to reply to you, how do you like the MP15 Sport?
>>
File: mossberg.jpg (10 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
mossberg.jpg
10 KB, 500x315
I'm thinking about getting a mossberg 500 and for $300 new I can't find anything better. The one i'm planning on getting is pic related. It comes with 3 chokes and I can buy countless add ons for it so what does /k/ think?
>>
>>27782266
Anything specific I should modify with the rifle? Everything I'm reading about the rifle is making it seem pretty interesting, but I'm sure there's gotta be some catch.
>>
>>27782201
How's ammo for a nugget? Easy to find and relatively cheap? Sorry if that's a dumb question, like I said noguns
>>
File: 20130102_154920.jpg (154 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
20130102_154920.jpg
154 KB, 1280x768
Hey dudes.
Looking to finally pick up a carry gun instead of just a plinker or home defense tool.

My question is this; Is high polish metal considered tacky or something? I feel like some folks frown upon eye catching stuff like this? Why? Is it associated with a bad crowd?

Thanks.
Also fuck you i'm probably getting high polish anyway but thanks for the info
>>
>>27782703
Nothing wrong with it, but often those finishes are hard to keep up. For a carry gun, get something that will wear well.
>>
>>27782703
>>27782717
That, also, the last thing you want in a carry gun is something "eye catching"
>>
>>27782646
>Easy to find and relatively cheap?
It used to be both. Now it is neither. Capitalism, ho! About 30 cents a round for the cheap stuff online.
.22 will be much easier to find and much cheaper, but there's often buy limits. You ARE an asshole if you bring a bunch of friends to help you clear out Walmart immediately after a restock.
>>
>>27781223
That's not what I said. Why would you want to constantly be flipping them up and down? Also I like magpul but say no to plastic sights
>>
>>27777636
Anderson arms lower
Psa upper kit NOT psa ptac
Sub 600 to build

I've got over 3k rounds through mine as a beater gun. Only malfunction was with an old gi with bad mag follower
>>
>>27782163
when i lived in CA as a funderage teenager i didnt even know about /k/ but i still got a 91/30 as my first gun. saw it in a ancient infantry weapons book in the library and liked it a lot. its a great first gun, it teaches you the basics of maintenance, operation of guns, and is cheap to own in shoot

tl;dr- no bandwagon but still buy a nugget. youll get a much more advanced start on the hobby if you learn on a 54r than if you just dink around with a .22 like a lot of people
>>
I have an 8" barrel 300 BLK build awaiting and SBR stamp and Omega suppressor (soon I hope). Can I expect it to only work with the can on using subsonic loads? Anything I can do before going to the range to ensure it works (hand cycle it, etc)? If you've read this far, any protips? Its my first build, so I'm a bit worried something wont work. Been reading too many forums,
>>
>>27782798
so I guess I have to choose between a gun with lots of stopping power but expensive to shoot or a gun with not so much if any stopping power but cheap to shoot.

>>27783014
alright, thanks. I don't know if I'm down with guns as a hobby yet, since this was for /innawoods/ protection, but knowing myself it'll probably develop into a hobby.
>>
>>27784107
Just get a wasr and spamcan.
>>
>>27784229
Pretty sure I mentioned I live in Commiefornia. WASR = no go
>>
>>27777955
Advancements in projectiles, and the realization that most 10.3' barrel ARs would be used in CCQ, or urban warfare, rather than fighting in a jungle.
>>
>>27784525
Sks+spamcan
Didnt read thread
>>
File: measurement.jpg (241 KB, 2365x854) Image search: [Google]
measurement.jpg
241 KB, 2365x854
Can someone do me a solid? Anyone with an AK-47/74 measure the exposed length of barrel between arrows on pic related?

Full sized AK please.
>>
>>27781223
for some reason i hate the look of a fixed front and a folding rear

either both fold or neither fold
>>
>>27784707
you can probably figure that out by reading a schematic, easily found online
>you can read schematics
>>
I have a flattop upper that does not have M4 feed ramp cuts. My question is thus: Is it reasonable to ask a gunsmith to put M4 cuts into this upper or should I try to sell it and buy one with factory M4 cuts.

I know the advantage isn't that significant but I want to do and M4 clone and I already have this upper lying around.
>>
What was that documentary on the Norwegian invasion of Norway?
>>
>>27778256
I'm too lazy to find it for you, but there's typically a gear queer thread around at all times.
>>
>>27777485
>what is an illegal sbr
>>
>>27785097
>can't into ATF Form 1 and pay $200 tax for kekstamp because felon or poorfag
>>
File: 3TTD4.jpg (184 KB, 950x713) Image search: [Google]
3TTD4.jpg
184 KB, 950x713
Is there any way I could alter a Daisy 105b to be powerful enough to kill a rabbit?
>>
>>27784917
Norway... Invaded... Norway?
>>
>>27785106
Yes, bigger air tank with new valves. I've seen them nodded to deliver .22 short type velocities.
>>
>>27777485
No. You need at least a couple inches past the gas block or there won't be enough back pressure to cycle the bolt.
You would have to open up the gas port too much even with a piston.

For today's lucky ten thousand we have the term Dwell Time: the time between gas exiting through the barrel port and gas exiting the barrel through the muzzle or other non-cyclic gas ports.
>>
File: Freedomland.jpg (234 KB, 981x627) Image search: [Google]
Freedomland.jpg
234 KB, 981x627
>>27777485
Where can i find an ar10 DIY kid, 80%?
desu senpai, i just want freedom, but freedom is too expensive. I just want a 308 ar10 that nobody knows about. I live in commiefornia, so it's only a matter of time before my brothers need me.
>>
>>27779544
Yes, if it's pinned and welded. There are *plenty* of examples online of doing this. Some states (I believe just AL and WA) allow suppressors, but not SBRs.
>>27780174
A suppressor contributes to barrel length and overall length if it is pinned and welded to ATF specs.
>>
>>27785305
*complete kit build diy 80% spooky gun for less than 1000 USD
>>
Could i save money on stamps if i just get for example, a 6 inch suppressor pinned on an 11 inch barrel?
>>
>>27785430
>>27785310
>when i dont read the thread
>>
>>27785305
Go looking for deals on Slickguns.
>>
>>27785305
Here you go:
>http://www.slickguns.com/product/warrhogg-polymer-308-ar-10-80-lower-8799-after-20-99-coupon-sg3425-sh
>http://www.slickguns.com/product/lr308-dpms-cut-80-308762x51-lower-receiver-rawwhite-308-6499
>>
>>27785105
>can't into difference between OP hacking a barrel off and three sbr's and two suppressors
>>
>>27785476
>poly 308 lower
Yeah no
>>
>>27785493
Good thing there's a link to a metal lower right under that!
>>
>>27785476
>>27785450
but desu senpai would i need to arizona for the sup, mags, and AP? Would i have to buy an upper online, can i do that without picking up at a gunstore?
>>
>>27785105
also
>can't into registered DD for anti personnel 37mm fuz because is a sandnigger noguns
>>
Anyone have the voice of killhat copypasta? For... science.
>>
>>27785538
>Would i have to buy an upper online, can i do that without picking up at a gunstore?
You should be able to get it shipped to your house, along with everything else.
>>
File: A2.jpg (5 KB, 365x138) Image search: [Google]
A2.jpg
5 KB, 365x138
Will a A2 detachable carry handle work with a Magpul pop up sight?
>>
>>27785108
those bastards never saw it coming
>>
>>27777813
Dare I ask what you're going to hunt with 9/40?
>>
>>27785305
Wearing DAPS voluntarily, I will never understand this.

Did it for about two weeks in the turret, before chucking that shit when I could.
>>
>>27785828
not likely, believe it covers most, if not the entire rail. point is you won't need a popup with an a2 handle if you have a standard front sight
>>
>>27782246
>Advancements in expanding bullets
>expanding bullets in a war zone
What is the Hague Convention for 500 Alex.
>>
>>27786369
He was talking about civilian SBRs, bruh.
>>
>>27777485
Any suggestions for a S&W M39 with the slide lock? Also looking up info on oil can suppressors
>>
>>27777976
Pics of the other side?
>>
>>27786369
We never signed it for 1000 Alex
>>
File: 1446238757247.png (458 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446238757247.png
458 KB, 600x600
So I'm set on buying a shotgun--don't know when, do know Mossberg. Do the differences between the 590--not the 590a!1, the normal 590--and the 500 warrant one choice being objectively better than the other, or is it an apples and oranges thing?
>>
>>27787165
>We never signed it for 1000 Alex
Except we totally did sign the Hague Convention IV of 1907, Article 23.
>it is especially forbidden - To employ arms, projectiles, or material calculated to cause unnecessary suffering
Hollow points specifically made to expand are caught by that. We can, of course, still use hollow points in counter terrorist operations, as those groups are not signatory to the convention, and it only applies to other signatories. We don't typically do so out of respect for the earlier Hague Convention, despite not being signatory.
We could use expanding ammunition against another signatory if it happens to expand, but isn't specifically designed to. The chief example of which is open tip 7.62 real fuckin' NATO, which was designed with long range accuracy in mind, and expands as a side effect.
>>
>>27787245
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr9_SYMmEmY
>>
File: 1443387250132.jpg (1 MB, 2511x1671) Image search: [Google]
1443387250132.jpg
1 MB, 2511x1671
Is there a special body armor that is used for aquatic assaults? I've tried swimming in my plates and it's super fucking hard. Are seals and shit wearing something different or just no plates?
>>
>>27787590
They're men.
>>
File: m1carbine.jpg (43 KB, 500x229) Image search: [Google]
m1carbine.jpg
43 KB, 500x229
My dad gave me an M1 Carbine in a paratrooper configuration, but it seems to be set up like a pistol, with no wire stock.

I can't find a straight answer as to the legality of putting a stock on it. Is this some NFA SBR shit or isn't it?
>>
>>27787717
whats the barrel length?
whats the overall length?

if your barrel is over 16, and your overall is over 26, its just a rifle without a stock, and you can add one on.
>>
>>27787691
That's a much shorter way of saying "No clue, I've never tried it or even thought about it before."

Seriously though, I'm a pretty strong swimmer, but with 35lbs of armor and equipment (steel weights substituted for ammo, ect.) it was a real struggle to swim to the surface or about 25 meters across the pool. I just can't see dudes swimming across a late in full kit then hopping out straight into combat.
>>
>>27779293
waterproofness is the gorka's biggest flaw. I've owned one for a year now, and while I do love it and I wear the jacket all the time when it is cold out, I really can't recommend it for wet weather, but where I am it is very cold and dry so it is perfectly acceptable.

The suit overall is fantastic, very comfortable and extremely practical for innawoods use in cold weather.
>>
>>27786333
DAPS?
>>
File: drill holes.jpg (117 KB, 1379x631) Image search: [Google]
drill holes.jpg
117 KB, 1379x631
What is /k/'s opinion on the Beretta px4 Storm? Any anons own one or have range time with one?

Second question, does it matter which .22lr conversion bolt I buy for my AR or do they work and hold up more or less the same?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>27788019
garbage to both of those
>>
What shotgun brands does /k/ recommend? If it matters, I'm looking for a pump action 12 gauge.
>>
>>27788006
Additional soft armor that covers the shoulder and upper arm. Added weight thats good for shrapnel really. Limits your range of motion and makes a bigger pain for shouldering a rifle or MG. That and they're just fucking awkward to wear.
>>
>>27788044
Care to elaborate or have yee just been sent from on high to deliver judgement to the ignorant plebs?
>>
>>27788066
>>
>>27788066

Mossberg or a pre-2007 Remington. Modern remington is shit after being bought by freedom group. Mossberg is good to go.

The Mossberg Maverick 88 is like under 200, but quality is meh. The mossy 500 is around 350 and is legit.
>>
>>27788079
thanks for explaining.
>>
>>27787947

I'd imagine they have some sort of sleek portable flotation, just enough to assists swimming with the extra weight.

I have no clue honestly.
>>
>>27788174

Is the 2007 year cutoff for when the quality started to shit the toilet a hard cutoff? If it was made in, like 2006, would it still be a legit Remington and not one of those Cerberus copouts?
>>
>>27788155
yeah that second one sounds right
>>
>>27785097
No, it would be for permanently attaching a suppressor to make it a 16"
This guy gets it >>27779544 why don't you?
>>
File: welome to the zone.gif (3 MB, 381x308) Image search: [Google]
welome to the zone.gif
3 MB, 381x308
>>27788019
I've shot a 9mm full size px4 and it handles nicely, is comfortable in the hand, and as accurate as you need a pistol to be.

However, the rotating barrel is unnecessarily complicated for no real advantage. It can cause a suppressor to thread off too if that matters at all.
No idea about .22 conversions.

Also /k/'s opinion on all guns is that they are either shit or a meme.
>>27788044 is truly /k/'s opinion but that didn't seem to be what you really wanted so fuck you get off my /k/
>>
>>27788319
Implying I havent been here for years watching you faggots finger your actions and touching yourselves to anthro fighter jets. Calm your shtick.
>>
>>27788246
I've got a co2 inflatable life vest for fishing, maybe they've got a controlled release version or something like that.
>>
>>27785108
Fuck I meant German.
>>
>>27785106
Just buy a hunting air rifle.
>>
>>27785852
they say it continues to this day
>>
>>27790943
IS TOO BAD VIKINGS INVADED FACISTLAND AND SNACKBARLAND IN 1000 DOMINO. NOW THEY ARE OF INVADINGS BY FACIST SNACKBARS. COMRADE BREVIK IS TRUE COMMUNIST HERO FOR REMOVING VIKING KEBAB.
>>
>>27777485
Does anyone know of a good scope I can buy for a .22 rifle? The rifle is that of a marlin .22.
>>
Probably been asked a million times before, but what would /k/ recommend as a good Galil? Is it true the century rifles are shit and should be avoided? What kits aren't shit?
>>
>>27787717
If the barrel length is less than 16" it is more than likely an illegal sbr. You can't turn a rifle into a pistol by just removing the stock. If the barrel length is more than 16" feel free to slap a repro stock on.
>>
>>27791906
Imported parts kits are generally not shit. You're good with whatever galil kit you pick, but just be aware that dimensions might vary and finding parts for a particular kit can be a bother. At least that's how Fal's are with metric vs imperial.
>>
>>27787310
Signed, but not ratified.
>>
File: 870-Complete.png (3 MB, 2000x1125) Image search: [Google]
870-Complete.png
3 MB, 2000x1125
Did this guy mount the front sight backwards?
I bought the same sights, and they didn't give instructions. Plus, the direction of the sights are inconsistent throughout the marketing pictures.
>>
>>27792296
See that little white spot? You're supposed to be able to see that. If it's on both sides, it's reversible. I don't know if that exact sight is reversible or not, but it's probably on backwards.
>>
would it be possible to construct an efp inside a 12 ga shell?

If not, inside a 40mm grenade?

I'm thinking the biggest obstacle would be having material that will contain the impact detonated explosion well enough to deliver the necessary energy to properly create the penetrator.
>>
File: hedp.jpg (249 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hedp.jpg
249 KB, 1280x720
>>27793630
>Can you have an explosive penetrator in a 40mm shell

Well, there is a reason they call them "high explosive DUAL PURPOSE"
>>
Why do slavshit guns like the sks eject shells with such vigor? My sks hurls the shells 20 feet in the air, while my friends ar only throws them about 6 feet to the right.
>>
>>27794012
They are overgassed to operate in adverse conditions like extreme cold/muddy environments.
>>
>>27794129
Doesn't that shorten the life of the firearm? By friend has an ar with an adjustable gas black and leaves it on "1" because he says it can fuck the gun up if you use it with the port all the way open all the time.
>>
>>27794181
1. Was designed to handle it
2. Increases wear probably but not the to point where it matters in the lifespan of the firearm.
>>
How do I get ammo "GP90" for a Swiss 1889?
>>
>>27777777
>>
File: image.jpg (284 KB, 1900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284 KB, 1900x900
How come in the 40's is was such a cluster fuck for so many countries to get a decent semi auto rifle? Things like the abomination are an example.

Side question, does anyone have a link to the video of the ar15's blowing up with the orchestra music in the background?
>>
>>27794266
You make it.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>27777485
Mine runs fine with a stock gas block and stock buffer. An H3 smoothed it out.
>>
>>27794012
Because it's made to run in the worst conditions you can think of. Most of those torture tests on YouTube get it wrong. They get shit all over the gun and wonder why whatever gun does a better job of keeping it out works better. (Ar15)

Getting a gun like an sks dirty from neglect or just not maintaining it isn't going to phase it much. Even running it with no lube won't hurt it. Slavshit will work longer in a neglected state.
>>
Lead hazards and transporting steel targets.
I'm not going to have a truck available to me this winter/spring in all likelihood so I'll be stuck transporting steel targets in my trunk. Would a heavy trash bag and trying not to breathe when I'm packing them be sufficient to avoid as much lead as possible? Short of stashing them and hoping no one steals them (public land), I can't really think of much else.
>>
Anything special about a usp45 "v1" i should know about? Got a decent trade offer for one.
>>
>>27795375
Just wear the mask people use when they're sanding and you'll be fine.
>>
>>27794315
>economic depression slowed research and acquisition during a period of relative peace, everyone assumed the LoN might not be completely limp dicked as it turned out to be
>new-ish technology, and many doctrines still revolved around individual marksmanship (iirc so did the USA's until late korea era when we finally started sciencing how to kill people and win wars largely as a result of communist pressure)
>all of a sudden there's a war many really didn't expect to happen and any idea with any vague merit is being rushed for testing or service, limited resources sometimes meant much earlier battlefield testing than should have happened
>>
>>27794315
>Side question, does anyone have a link to the video of the ar15's blowing up with the orchestra music in the background?
Seconding this.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
Recent AR convert from AKs and bolt rifles. Still trying to wrap my head around how light the rifle is.

1. Is there any functional difference between the ambi safety levers?

2. Is there a problem with using the M4 feed ramps and soft point ammo. I'm used to notching soft points with my AK and not giving a damn, but I don't know about ARs.

3. Is there a non-Soviet, reasonably priced (pic obviously not related) 60+ grain expanding ammo suitable for training use? FMJ is no-go at the various ranges around here, and I like to shoot around the same grain that I will hunt with.

I'll probably reload quality ammo with the 60gr bullets from Hornady, but all the OTM stuff seems to be either 68gr or 75gr.
>>
>>27795933
>>27794315
http://bfy.
tw/2dOq
I'd have given you the long link, but I want you cunts to see the lmgtfy animation.
>>
>>27796147

1. Some ambi levers (and non ambi) are reduced throw, so they only rotate 45 degrees safe-to-fire instead of the normal 90 degrees. I have a short-throw on my AR, it's a small difference but I can't go back to the standard 90 degree now.

2. Shouldn't be an issue with normal use. If you use soft points exclusively, may want to spend some time cleaning the feedramps after heavy use, but I honestly don't think it will really matter.
>>
>>27796147
>1
Some generic ambi levels lack a 3rd position stop. Which is to say the third/auto position acts as a second safe position, but some people find it very annoying that it does not stop on semi when rotating that direction from safe. DSA is one of those 3pos semi safeties. RRA ambi has its rotation limited to safe/semi. Other more gucci ones may or may not be depending on what they're supposed to be compatible with.
>2
shouldn't be, the shorter the gas system the more likely you are to have issues however, why you would notch a soft point is beyond me as it doesn't improve terminal performance while degraging external performance
>3
>non-imported reasonably priced and greater than 60 gr
probably not.
>>
>>27796585
>>27796654

1. Thanks for the info.

2. I went with mid-length, so hopefully that's not an issue. And I'm not notching the 7.62x39 SPs intentionally. My AK feed ramp does it.

3. That's what I was afraid of.
>>
I am a grad student, and even though I have an apartment off campus I still consider my parents' house my permanent address. Do I need to get my license changed and list my apartment as my address on a ccp application, or is it legal to list my parents house even though I don't live there most of the time? State is VA in case it is important.
>>
>bought an Ishapore
>own an m44
I fucking hate this m44
>pw arms mark
Should I sell?
>>
>>27796724
>My AK feed ramp does it.
Interesting. I've never fired anything other than surplus or post-comm bloc FMJ out of my AKs.
Why 60gr out of curiosity? Some velocity limit?
>>27796789
It sounds like you want to.
>>
>>27795024
That's a top tier carbine you have there. It doesn't reek of modern youtube mallninjaism and has that very mid 2000s Iraq vibe too it.
>>
>>27796851

Switched to Hornady SST for my AK-103-1 clone because it gave me 1.5" groups off of a shooting bag. I still keep the shitty Barnaul stuff for offhand shooting at 25m and 50m.

I tend to reload Hornady stuff because it's cheap and also it's what I'm most familiar with. They only carry the heavier 68gr and 75gr in OTM. They do carry SP (non-bonded only), JHP, and SST, but only in 60gr.

I'd love to reload a bonded SP like Nosler or even a Barnes TSX, but I'm not a fan of paying $.50 for a bullet alone.
>>
About to buy gun #20 soon. What is something special I should buy. Ive covered all the major needs so #20 can be special.
>>
>>27797048
Snowflake gun of choice
>>
>>27797048

Bullpup? Browning BLR in .308? Country style revolver and carbine, both in .357 mag?
>>
>>27778776
Just don't get a RIA. Look for other options. Pay a little more money, get a lot more gun.
>>
>>27782703
I've only really seen shiny guns in the hands of big time crime lords and such in Mexico, so that could be part of it. Oh, there have been gold-plated guns found in the middle-east in the hands of warlords too.
>>
>>27782886
>constant.
No, I'd assume you'd keep them down, until your optic fails (or your pretend your optic fails to train for that situation) If you've already shot a few rounds, its going to fucking suck touching the front iron.

>>27784806
That is perfectly fine.
>>
>>27797066
>snowflake gun of choice
I dont know exactly which snowflake
>>27797155
>bullpup
Honestly im waiting for keltec M43
>BLR
Not a big hunter guns are mainly for fucking around with
>country style revolver and carbine
#20 has to be only one gun
>>
>>27797431
Deagle or a tigr
>>
>>27797431
Fuckit PS90 SBR 10.5"
>>
File: Ted.gif (2 MB, 800x451) Image search: [Google]
Ted.gif
2 MB, 800x451
So this was probably discussed already but I didn't see it so I figured I'd bring it up in the QTDDTOT.

Was Ted Cruz actually in the wrong for doing this or is it just a cynical interpretation of gun safety rules being used as a political smear?

Seems to me that an unloaded break action shotgun with the breach open like that is perfectly safe and not a concern but I'm not a hunter. Would people (other than gun safety autists) actually get their panties in a twist over this if they encountered it in the field?

To me it seems more like at MOST a violation of etiquette rather than an example of irresponsible gun handling.
>>
File: p_100200049_1.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
p_100200049_1.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
>>27797431

Shotgun with a rifled barrel so you can launch these fuckers out for nearly a dollar a pop.
>>
>>27797563
>Seems to me that an unloaded break action shotgun with the breach open like that is perfectly safe and not a concern but I'm not a hunter. Would people (other than gun safety autists) actually get their panties in a twist over this if they encountered it in the field?
It IS safe, because A) there's no ammo and B) the hammer couldn't hit any loaded rounds unless Cruz somehow fell forward, snapped the loaded gun together WITHOUT losing the ammo, and hit something that caused the hammer to go forward.
>>
>>27797563

He's fine. They still teach over-the-shoulder in Texas hunting courses. That Gizmodo article was much ado about nothing except drumming up clicks and a progressive circle-jerk.
>>
>>27797652
I like circlejerks. I really wish the word never had its meaning distorted.
>>
>>27797563
>action open and over the shoulder
>can literally see daylight through both barrels on video and his hand is clearly below the trigger guard
If that's what you mean, no. it is bitch tier nit picking and completely unrealistic.
smear as fuck. broken action, no cartridges chambered, is regarded a safe carry condition and how clay shooters frequently stand on the line (where applicable) for comfort until it is their turn to fire, upon which they load, other bird sports may apply.
cracked and over the shoulder is not a violation of etiquette as you can observe the action's state easily from the third party perspective, this is not the case with semi/pump action types.
>>
>>27797563
I am a safety autist and will remain so.

I do not go shooting with those who I view to take unnecessary risks.

This method of carrying a shotgun though is perfectly ok. Break guns are great for field work for that reason. They are made safe in such an easily visible and completely safe manner that means even the autists like me don't have problem.

There is literally no way an obviously break gun slung over the should or wrist is a safety hazard.

So yes much political BS from those who frankly have got no fucking idea. Nothing out of the ordinary then.
>>
>>27797563
If you're 100% autistic, it violates "never treating a gun like it's unloaded" and "always point the muzzle in a safe direction".

But if you're a rational human being without an agenda, then this is totally safe. If somebody is walking around with a break action shotgun which is broken open, I would give zero fucks about where the barrel is pointing.
>>
>>27797563
I shoot sporting clays, field and DTL fairly regularly and this is considered proper etiquette at the range. Most of the guys will be standing around waiting with their guns in that exact position.

Media is kicking up a fuss over nothing and only exposing how ignorant they are.
>>
>>27797563
This is like people freaking out when somebody checks the bore of an AK by looking down the barrel from the front.

Totally safe, even though it violates a super strict reading of the 4 rules.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 300x153) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 300x153
>>27777485
I'm looking for a compound bow that'll match this kind of layout. Wood grips, finished metal, black accessories. Do any exist?
>>
File: 1426151079335.png (631 KB, 700x605) Image search: [Google]
1426151079335.png
631 KB, 700x605
How good are the all metal Kershaw knives? First time knife buyer here, the LGS I work at has a good selection of those and others, any experience with them?

Pic unrelated
>>
File: magpulcutout.jpg (811 KB, 1800x1286) Image search: [Google]
magpulcutout.jpg
811 KB, 1800x1286
>>27784913
dremel muh nigga
>>
>>27798698
Amphibian is great but is not a workhorse knife.
>>
File: 450_1000.png (164 KB, 450x238) Image search: [Google]
450_1000.png
164 KB, 450x238
Does anyone have the image or link of this but with "War does not determine who is right, only who is left. " on it?
>>
Anyone that owns an H&K P30 or HK45 try these extended baseplates for magazines? Supposedly adds a maximum of 5 rounds to standard HK magazines

http://taylorfreelance.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13&products_id=61&zenid=rvjju1lr278lsd8oe2p8qp2k84

http://taylorfreelance.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13&zenid=gj4aepvp0bvfaata2u95mtjk65
>>
File: c86.jpg (61 KB, 526x300) Image search: [Google]
c86.jpg
61 KB, 526x300
>>27794266
Handload.
>mfw I had TWO gunstores tell me you could fire GP11 out of an 1889
>>
How the fuck do grenade sights work
>>
>>27799665
Just like regular sights.
>>
>>27799692
That's a god damn lie.
>>
>>27799694
You line up the rear with the front, and pull the trigger.

If that is different to you, ok then.
>>
>>27799694
But it's not...they use a ladder sight which works exactly the same as any other iron sight.
>>
Pre-1899 guns are not legally firearms, one can get them shipped to ones home.
But are they bound by the NFA?
Can I legally take a hacksaw to a 1898 Krag to make an Obrez, without submitting a Form 1?
>>
>>27801899
You could, but you would be becoming Bubba Incarnate- Destroyer of Relics.
>>
>>27777485
This has been bothering me for weeks. Why do you guys keep buying gun mats when you could buy the same product in a mouse pad at a much cheaper price point? Hell you can even get custom mouse pads printed up for $1.
>>
>>27802169
what the hell is a gun mat?
>>
I just picked up a an M&P shield 9mm. What holsters would be good for daily iwb carry? I was looking at the galco king tuc, I also looked at the alien gear cloak tuck 3. Any opinions or experience with these would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>27802169
>gun mats
What?
>>
File: gunmat02.jpg (40 KB, 600x205) Image search: [Google]
gunmat02.jpg
40 KB, 600x205
>>27802269
>>27802365

Basically a really fancy pants mouse pad for cleaning, disasembling, smithing on guns.
>>
File: 133690439660.jpg (261 KB, 1600x562) Image search: [Google]
133690439660.jpg
261 KB, 1600x562
>>27802365
>>27802169
He means these things.

And I don't think you can get mousepads of the same material printed so big.
>>
What was the US Air Force equivalent(not Navy) to the MiG-21, or closest to matching it, even if it is inferior?
Or maybe better asking, give me a list of figthers/interceptors of the USAAF from 1955-60
>>
>>27802365
>>27802269

See >>27802393 >>27802399
But also the handgun mats are about the same size as a regular mouse pad. Rifle ones maybe. Hell maybe I'll print up a bunch of cheap /k/ "gun mats" and just sell em at cost.
>>
I polished trigger and hammer on my AR to reduce grit. I may have polished too much. If I hold the trigger back, it's still perfectly semi, but I sometimes get a second shot if I quickly reset and the hammer doesnt have time to catch.

Am I obligated to destroy my trigger group and upgrade?
>>
>>27802703
Assuming 'murican...

No. Not obligated. If caught, you could go to the pen or be Horiuchi'd, but you're not obligated to do anything.
>>
>>27802703
You should anyway because that shit is dangerous as fuck.
Don't use a dremel next time.
>>
>>27777485
I'm having a delimma /k/, I bought some 7N6 last year for my AK-74, but I ended up selling it and I never got around to opening it.

Seeing how 7N6 will probably never come back in, is there a chance it will become a collectors item here like Chinese Ammunition, and I should keep it? Or is it not going to go up in value for some time.
>>
>>27802923
It won't be worth anything for at least 10 years.
>>
>>27802964
That makes me feel better. It's just been sitting in my closet taking up space, and I was hesitant to sell it because it may have became a collectors item.
>>
File: 3505777608_9561872ed1.jpg (121 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
3505777608_9561872ed1.jpg
121 KB, 500x281
When will someone make it
>>
>>27796739
In GA, I use my parents address for gaytf/legal stuff and have never had a problem. Hope that heps
>>
>>27782246
>Also for what theyre intended for, shorter is always better than longer.
Considering I hardly ever see an Mk18 fully collapsed as opposed to M4s I really don't think that inch matters. At all.

Seriously what's the point of cutting off barrel if you end up elongating the stock.
>>
Why isn't there any revolver or semi-auto rifle in .38spl or .357?

The maximum I ever saw is bolt or lever action rifles in these cartridges.
>>
>>27803607
I meant, pistol, not revolver.
>>
>>27777485
>Does it annoy anyone else when you hear someone say "Banana Clip"?
>>
Looking to get into the 10mm game with a steel-framed gun. Ideally not much more than $600. Been thinking about an RIA 1911 (pic related). I have been looking for used Smith and Wessons, but they all go above my budget of gunbroker, armslist, etc. Would I be better off saving my spacebucks for a p220?
>>
>>27803699
RIA's aren't built to handle a steady diet of the hot stuff, just the middling factory loads.
>>
File: Rims.jpg (45 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Rims.jpg
45 KB, 720x540
>>27803607
>>
File: untitled.png (515 KB, 1276x425) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
515 KB, 1276x425
Drunk purchase, 19th century Belgian .71 smoothbore Percussion Pistol.
I noticed the walls of the barrel are pretty thin for a projectile that large. My .54 flintlock has much thicker walls.
Then I had a thought, and Google said 13 gauge is equal to 0.710"/18.04mm. Did I buy a large bore pistol, or a handheld scattergat?

A 1oz slug from a Lee mold is 0.681" wide. It looks like a 1oz slug will fit perfectly with three 0.01" patches.
>>
>>27803622
>what is a coonan

other than that, why? rimmed cartridges are more problematic. Other cartridges exist that are on par or better, so why deal with the hassle except for the coonan-esque "because"?
>>
>>27803699
Is there a "GP100" in the 10mm world? Rugged handgun on a buget?
>>
Is it a major no-no if I buy an SKS with a shitty stock and replace it with a polymer one, or should I try to get a new wood one?
>>
>>27804386
Try to get an original stock. If you want to deck a rifle out in tactical plastic shit, get an AR or AK.
>>
>>27804386
Don't listen to captain slavaboo here >>27804461 you can put whatever the fuck you want on your gun. I wouldn't 'deck out' an SKS, but that's me. If you would prefer a polymer stock for any reasons, get one.
>>
File: SureFire-Warden-DE-6.jpg (716 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
SureFire-Warden-DE-6.jpg
716 KB, 1200x800
anyone know what kinda puches these are?
>>
canadian here

want to get a cheap rifle for high-power plinking

russian sks or norinco m14?
>>
File: Model 52-2.jpg (45 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
Model 52-2.jpg
45 KB, 700x467
>>27803607
Smith & Wesson Model 52

>>27804099
.38 Special wadcutter guns are semi-popular in bullseye competition because they're cheap and easy to load to match specs and provide lower recoil for the Centerfire leg of a typical 2700 match than using your .45 for both Centerfire and .45 legs.
>>
>>27804978
G Code
>>
File: 1437087032425.jpg (35 KB, 800x512) Image search: [Google]
1437087032425.jpg
35 KB, 800x512
What options are there for mounting a scope x3 - x10 with a red dot sight?

I heard you can mount them in a row to sort of combine them. What do I need to know? This is a eegular old AR with rails.
>>
>>27805032
sweet thank.
>>
>>27804315
10mm 3rd Gen S&W autos used to be this, but the resurgence of popularity of 10mm and the dwindling supply of police trade-ins has driven the prices up
>>
>>27805056
this breaks the neck.
>>
File: 1445198603951.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1445198603951.gif
2 MB, 250x188
> leave gun at gunsmith for some work
> only gunsmith for like 30miles
> "it'll take 7-10 days anon, im really backed up"
> "No problem"
> 10 days pass
> "hey im sorry to bother you i was just checking on the status of my gun, its a xx xxxx"
> "oh yes, i haven't started on it yet, ill start on it in a day or so,ill give you a call when its ready"
> "o-okay, have a nice day"
Am i being autistic or is waiting 11 days for some sight work a bit too damn long? Do gunsmiths usually take this long? I have a feeling im just being an impatient autist, but shed some light /k/
>>
>>27805271
no experience with gunsmiths but chill out and let the man do his work
>>
>>27805342
I mean im not bothering the dude, i only called once, and it was after 10days. I understand it isn't some fucking fresh out of highschool job hes doing. I just feel lost without one of my funs =/
>>
I only have a shotgun so I do not understand anything about magazines at all.
I sometimes see pics of magazines that look like someone glued two together to make something longer to add capacity. If you have a big ass spring is this kind of thing doable with any mag? Like, can you turn a 10 round mag into a long ass 20 round mag this way?
>>
File: 2015-11-05 16.47.44.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-05 16.47.44.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Bought an SWFA about a year ago and recently noticed this tiny black spec near the crosshairs. I tried polishing the glass but it won't go away, anything I can do about this? It doesn't affect the scope or shooting so it's not that important to me but I'd like to know if I can get rid of this
>>
>>27805617
thats a seal bro, u need to remove it with bullets
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.