[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are push knives any good? Are they useful for self-defence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 34
File: image[1].jpg (31 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
31 KB, 470x470
Are push knives any good?
Are they useful for self-defence?
>>
>>27771171
They exist for slobby neck beards who want to pretend they are secret ninjas just like in their favorite animu.
>>
>>27771171
If you're asking 4chan then no.

Get pepper spray, bear spray if you can. May as well get the knife anyway, but don't plan on Batmanning your way out of stuff.
>>
>>27771171
Looks like a buttplug.
>>
>>27771185
>>27771187
What kind of knife would /k/ recommend for self-defence? The knife must be carried concealed.
>>
>>27771211
A gun.
>>
>>27771211
A gun
>>
>>27771205
Method of fighting is simmiliar
>>
>>27771213
>>27771217
I said knife. You can't carry a gun in my country.
>>
>>27771211
If you can [spoiler] gun [/spoiler]
if you cannot [spoiler] kill yourself with[/spoiler] knife
>>
>>27771224
>You can't carry a gun in my country
In what facist country do you live?
>>
>>27771224
i bet you're not allowed to carry a knife either
>>
>>27771224
A knife will do you no good in a fight. Carry a baton or pepper spray.
>>
>>27771211
>What kind of knife would /k/ recommend for self-defence?

Again, if you're asking 4chan what knife to use for self-defense then you're not capable of using a knife for self-defense. The knife in your pic is fine for an absolute last resort weapon, but do not plan on getting out of a knife fight without getting cut.

Get pepper spray, bear spray if you can.

>>27771232
Probably part of the commonwealth since he spelled defense with a c.
>>
>>27771171
Do you need to stab assailants at close range?

Do you need a knife that can be carried in locations easily accessible when you have limited movement?

If so, ask your doctor is a push knife is right for you
>>
>>27771211
Running shoes and treadmill
>>
>>27771224
If you are considering defending yourself with a melee weapon, I want you to stop and assess yourself. Carrying a knife without knowing what you're doing or being introduces a lot of danger to you in self defense. Physically defending yourself starts with being physically strong, so hit the gym.

I'd almost prefer defending myself barehanded than introducing a knife into a hand-to-hand jump. A meaty, hard palm slap to somebody's jaw is going to ring their bell good. A bit or two like that and I'm running down the street and GTFO. Sticking around to fight to the death in most honorubu hand to hand is not something I'm down for. And I'm saying this as a strong, Big Guy.
>>
>>27771241
Of course not getting one doesn't require permits and if I get caught carrying one in a public place, the penalty will be far lesser than carrying a firearm.

>>27771252
Why are all /k/ neckbeards so anti-knife?
>you'll just kill yourself
>>
>>27771275
Because, empirically, a knife fight will involve multiple lacerations to both yourself and your opponent. Get stabbed in the torso and you significantly increase your chances of dying.

Really, a stabproof vest and some judo or something would be better
>>
>>27771275
Because gitting gud at hand to hand takes time and effort and doesn't prepare you for a prison yard rush.
>>
>>27771288
Don't you have a bear to ride, Putin?
>>
>>27771288
>>27771294
But I already know how to box and wrestle. I still want a knife simply for the joy of owning one.
>>
>>27771171
They've been around since ancient times, they must be good for something.
Don't ask /k/ about knives, all you will get are Amerifats saying "get a gun"
Try the FMA threads in /asp/
>>
File: UC2786[1].jpg (52 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
UC2786[1].jpg
52 KB, 1000x1000
I'm assuming /k/ feels negatively about karambits as well :----------DDD
>>
>>27771303
Well then get one and have fun, just don't have delusions about getting into knife fights
>>
>>27771232
I would say any country that's not the US, Czech republic, Slovakia or South Africa
>>
/k/ is retarded when it comes to knives.
As if you needed the last tacticool high speed low drag ninja training to simply stab the shit out of someone and run away..
>>
>>27771307
How can you handle one of these without:
1. Hurting your knuckles when you push
2. Having the tip pointing downwards just before you hit because it pivots in your grip
?
>>
>>27771303
>I still want a knife simply for the joy of owning one.

So get one faget.

>>27771337
>1337

If you're going to get a karambit at least get a nice one.

>>27771355
>stab the shit out of someone and run away

Tacticool HSLD ninja detected
>>
I studied Krav Maga for about 6 years. I am by no means any sort of expert or even close. It's good to know self defense and all that, but today people seem to be disillusioned by movies and vidya when it comes to combat. The guy who trained me gave the best advice. Something along the lines of "no one wins in a knife fight." You will get cut, you may die, the other guy will get cut, he may die. Get a gun or run away. Don't get some crazy tacticool karambit, neck knife either. Just get something that can serve multiple purposes like a CRKT M-16, so you don't look silly when you pull out your super tiger arctic CSGO knife.

>You'll always lose in a knife fight
>>
>>27771377
Same guy here.

Maybe it's meant to be used together with a gauntlet and not with bare hands... so that it becomes one thing with your armour and acts as an extension of your fist.
>>
>>27771355
This. Men have defended themselves effectively with knives for untold thousands of years. But /k/ doesn't think it's possible because their favorite internet neck beard says so.
>>
>>27771385

if katars and pata blades actually worked in combat, you'd have seen them used outside of india. the issue with having a blade on your fist is that you really reduce your range of motion, all you can do is punch and slash.
>>
>>27771394
Got the stats on them fights bruh?
>>
>>27771384

>Kinfe fight is hardly a win/lose situation. It is more likely to be a lose/lose situation.

This.

And, if I recall what my master's master told us: if I had to defend barehanded from a knife, I will definitely expect to be cut at least once before getting within range and disarm the dude.
That is, in the best possible scenario.
>>
File: knife attack.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
knife attack.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>27771394
>defended themselves effectively with knives

No they haven't. Knife fights are awful, that's why swords were invented. Sword fights are awful too, that's why spears were invented. But then those were still bad, so bows were invented. People still didn't like those, so along came crossbows, then guns.

Gunfights are still nasty, but they're much better than a knife fight.
>>
File: khop.jpg (28 KB, 323x412) Image search: [Google]
khop.jpg
28 KB, 323x412
>>27771403
Sure. Do you read hieroglyphics?
>>
>>27771411
LOL, what's that guy doing with his jacket? Is that some sort of Amerifat martial art?
>>
>>27771307
>theyve been around since ancient times

so have neckbeards
>>
>>27771418
Disproving the mindset of "I'll just wrap and control the knife hand with my jacket"
>>
>>27771418

i think it might be a video about disproving the 'just use your jacket to smother the knife' myth
>>
File: bullwins.jpg (105 KB, 634x568) Image search: [Google]
bullwins.jpg
105 KB, 634x568
>>27771418
He's a toreador. He thought the skills would translate.
>>
>>27771384
^me. Incomplete thought there. When I said get a multi-purpose knife, I mean for everyday use like box cutting or whatever your field of work might require (usually boxes are everywhere). If you're into it, get something that'll do well innawoods too. Just don't look at the knife as a weapon with the primary purpose of self defense. Look at that as a secondary function if all other options are exhausted in a hostile situation.
>>
Dagger were only good for being sneaky back in the day.
When edged weapons were commonplace you wouldnt be taking a dagger to a fight.

If you must fight with a knife there is only one answer
>>
>>27771424
>>27771426
>I'll just wrap and control the knife hand with my jacket
>'just use your jacket to smother the knife
OMG, that's the funniest thing I've ever seen. Do you have the source? I'd like to show my students that.
>>
>>27771444

people who saw the knife fight in bourne identity and thoght it looked cool.
>>
>>27771394
>>27771403

That's bullshit.

Knifes were born as tools to cut meat and nothing more.

Try to read some paleoanthropology shit... maybe even your kid's year 5 textbook will suffice.

Our ancestors caught preys with traps, bows and arrows or spears.
They fought wars with spears, shields, clubs and club-sized boomerangs... and only later with swords and armour.

Knives were useful tools and helped knights to finish off injured enemies or served as essential camping cutlery or status symbol.

Even if occasionally they were used for lack of other weapons, they have always been considered improper.

...and don't quote to me current cultural fashions such as the Sikh tradition to carry a knife: that fucking thing is at peast 40-60 cm; more of a short sword than an actual knife.

Knifes best performance comes along with either planning and / or surprise: a murdering weapon. Self defense if you wanna keep something under your mattress for fear of people murdering you when you dream of your last whore, and self defense from *unarmed people*.

Best defense from unarmed people is a knife (though it will buy you a ticket to jail).
However, if you are threatened with a knife it is wise not to challenge it with another knife. Either you raise your level of threat (i.e. with a sword or a gun) or you turn your heels and flight as fast as you can. Or you hand over your money.
>>
>>27771444
No specific source, it's just a mallninja mindset that gets thrown around sometimes.

I googled "block knife with jacket" and found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCkXWZ8Ecbo

It works on Michael Cera at least
>>
>>27771412
Aw fuck you troll.

Ever heard of context?

That's a pic from a ritual.

Fuck you. Rituals is just like cooking dinner. Yot cannot cherry-pick the random image of a knife and consider it a proof it was ordinarily used for self-defense.

Go back to kindergarten you silly fuck.
>>
File: ball_peen_hammer.jpg (12 KB, 252x232) Image search: [Google]
ball_peen_hammer.jpg
12 KB, 252x232
>>27771171
Knives are pretty shitty in general. Just get yourself a fast and some-what weighty blunt weapon (say for an instance, a ball-peen hammer) because at most with any legal knife (that isn't considered a dagger or sword) you aren't really going to do more than cut an important vein or put a mean nick in a bone (meaning who-ever's attacking you, if they have the will-power, will still continue attacking you until they bleed out -if- you did hit an important vein). With that said the reason you are going to want a weighty blunt weapon is because not only can it break bone easier but more often then not it can penetrate skulls and other important bones, unlike knives (unless your are a "trained professional" which, come on- we all know you aren't). So all-in-all invest in something like a steel baton or a ball-peen hammer for self defense.

>tl;dr get a blunt weapon it does much more damage than a cutting weapon like a knife
>>
>>27771418
You may have a chance if you dodge and throw it in his face, but you need to be both very good and very lucky.

And the guy who attacks you need to be very hesitant.

Never take chances.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (445 KB, 1498x2076) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
445 KB, 1498x2076
>>27771457
>They fought wars with spears, shields, clubs and club-sized boomerangs
>26 August 1346, Crecy, Northern France
>Wounded, Arrows spent, lance imbedded in some guys horse
>Some peasant coming to kick my shit in
>Wait, still have dagger!
>Oh, shit, /k/ says I can't use a knife to defend myself! It won't work!
>curl into a ball, /k/ style
LOL :D
>>
>>27771485
>does much more damage

until youre stabbed
>>
>>27771171
If you have to resort to knife or bare hands, something went terribly wrong. Like "you weren't paying any fucking attention to your surroundings" wrong.
>>
>>27771497
>Peasant coming to kick your shit in
>He has a pitchfork
>You realize how shitty a knife actually is
>>
>>27771503
>Thrusts pitchfork
>Step out of the way, parry with dagger
>Peasant drops due to dehydration and malnourishment
>Dispatch him
>>
>>27771442
>Dagger were only good for being sneaky back in the day. When edged weapons were commonplace you wouldnt be taking a dagger to a fight.

This.

Even peasants knew this and favoured pitchforks, axes and other farm tools over daggers when it came to protecting themselves if combat weapons were unavailable.

>b-but if you're skilled enough, you can parry the other guy's knife with yours just like the cutscenes in resident evil 4
>>
>>27771497
In fact, you idiot, if you really had read my comment, you would have understood I described knives as last resorts.

But NOT as a weapon of choice.

Your point proves mine you moron.

Such a moron who did not get my point.

You can survive with a knife, extrema ratio, and, as I said, exploit context or surprise... and when necessity knocks at the door, everything is viable.

BUT a knife is Never a first choice war or self-defense weapon.

Even the jacket is useful --when matched with a sword in the right hand. Same for the knife.

You are an idiot, sir. And your point proves mine.
>>
>>27771500
>Get stabbed and have a need for medical attention
>Cave in attacker's frontal lobe with a hammer and either kill him for give him severe brain damage

That and what I forgot to put at the end was "if you can get a gun- get a gun." But yeah if there was ever a time I had to go somewhere and couldn't bring a gun I would bring a hammer of some sort.
>>
>>27771497
Also those are duelists. Notice the fighting with one arm behind their back? A real knife fight is like wrestling but with a knife involved.

Here's a video I love to show people who think they'd want to get into a knife fight. Pepper spray + sprinting away is infinitely more effective than getting into a knife fight.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d9e_1426420761

>>27771513
>Parry with dagger
lel
>>
>>27771525
In modern day and in first world countries that doesn't allow happy carrying, that makes sense.
>>
>>27771337
Karambits are only good if you get instruction and practice in Kali, silat, and whatever other expensive, obscure shitskin-asian art that practices with such a knife.

Otherwise it's an awkward knife to handle for the layman.
>>
>>27771457
>>27771442
>>27771516

All of this
>>
>>27771513
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzwKv0A12DE
>parry with dagger
It's the only sound I can ever hear when someone says parry.
>>
>>27771534
Yeah, but what's the point in arguing against an idiot troll who posts the pic of an Egyptian god-dog holding a knife and claims it's proof knives were first-choice self-defense weapons and wars were fought with them since the dawn of time?

What's the point of talking to this idiot, anon?
>>
>>27771171
It's not a Mora.

>>27771211
A gun and a Mora knife as backup.

>>27771275
If you're not legally allowed to carry a weapon, start running and practice sprints.
>>
File: ancien.jpg (369 KB, 895x650) Image search: [Google]
ancien.jpg
369 KB, 895x650
>>27771457
>Knifes were born as tools to cut meat and nothing more.
Dagger defense Illustration from Fillipo Vadi's fine arms manual, "Book on the Art of Fighting with Swords"
You know, just because you can't do something, doesn't mean it can't be done :D
>>
>>27771255
Underrated.
>>27771274
>>27771288
>>27771384
>>27771411
>>27771442
>>27771457
^^Knows what's up.
>>27771485
Food for thought, except, who takes a ball peen hammer with them on a date? >"Good evening, sir. Would you allow me to check your coat and your random construction equipment?"
>>
>>27771562
Self defense is about the only thing I'm actually passionate about

Getting sweaty neckbeards to realize pepper spray or a baton is their best bet short of an actual gun is why I live.
>>
>>27771444
>OMG

You're either too young or too old to be here.
>>
>>27771574
c. 1482 - 1487
Aristocratic upper-class fops 500 years ago could use a knife, /k/. Why can't you?
>>
>>27771588
Prolly a grill.
>>
>>27771588
OMG, senpai, DHA!
>>
>>27771429
kek
>>
>>27771574

Your idiocy is at the top.

OP said he has no training and wanted a knife for self-defence.

I have already admitted in all of my posts that self-defence with a knife is an extrema ratio possibility.

As such, you find it in handbooks and the shit you are googling right now to annoy me.

I am not saying it's impossible. I said it should never be your 1st choice weapon and that, by defending with it against anything (included a knife) is taking chances.

So, basically, you keep quoting cherry-picked parts of my discourse and post a pic saying: "it happened once! Look at this erection!"

***Unfortunately, my point is that it is just extrema ratio ( = last resort) and not commonplace. That is, not a 1st choice weapon for self-defence until you are 100% sure to be able to use it in a sneaky way or by exploiting surprise.***

Now I put my point wihin asterisks. Don't be the Gio Pa of the situation and get your fucking argument right.
>>
>>27771465
Jesus, that's hilarious. Do Americans really believe that? Is that a common thing?
>>
Can we just agree that a knives and daggers are weapons, but really short ones that are at a disadvantage against practically any other type of weapon?
>>
>>27771412
I wasn't disputing that knives were used, what I was getting at is that people got fucked up all the time.
>>
>>27771641
Impressionable teenagers and mallninjas do.

Not every American, no.
>>
>>27771457
>...and don't quote to me current cultural fashions such as the Sikh tradition to carry a knife: that fucking thing is at peast 40-60 cm; more of a short sword than an actual knife.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirpan
>They are often between 3 and 9 inches long,

Something something your kid's year 5 textbook something something. Are you the same fag who got rekt in the big knife thread after trying to spew legal shit?
>>
>>27771457
>Get attacked by asshole with a spear while sitting in hut
>Shit, spear's outside, all I have is this knife
>"But that sword is for monsters.wav"
>Sit and get speared because nobody ever thought of using a sharp object to stab another person for another 10,000 years
Give a 2-year-old toddler a plastic knife and see if he starts slashing up "bad guys" with it or if he sits down to make you a fake pie.
>>
>>27771541
>This knife that was adopted by SE Asian martial arts because every rice-harvesting peasant had one is hard for the average person to handle
>>
>>27771679
His point isn't that you shouldn't even reach for the knife

His point is that you're going to get speared just as easily either way. Don't leave your spear outside.
>>
>>27771592
>Aristocratic upper-class fops 500 years ago could use a knife, /k/. Why can't you?

...and suffered, on the average, more stabbing injuries than average Joe who works the land and defends the modesty of his daughter with hammers and pitchforks (unless, of course, he is drafted to die in the name of the Emperor).

>aristocrats did it
>so it must be a conceivable option

Thanks for this thought, anon... but I'll.wipe my ass with it.

I value aristocrats' opinion to be less than zero in terms of warfare. Unless, of course, they served in the army as fighting officers rather than playing kill-or-be-killed with their wive's lover from the inn at the corner of main st.
>>
>>27771651
So, in the serious martial arts community in the US, this would be considered nonsense? That is reassuring.
>>
>>27771171
This thing looks like a buttplug. I'd better be using the latter, too.
>>
>>27771171
If you lose a knife fight, you die in the street, if you win a knife fight, you die in the ambulance. Carry a gun illegally or get gud at running away.
>>
>>27771581
>who takes a ball peen hammer with them on a date?
Hopefully nobody- but if you really had to carry something to defend yourself with and didn't have the choice to carry a gun it wouldn't be a bad option.
>>
>>27771694
It's a safe bet that they'd all think it nonsense.

Depends on what you mean by serious, though. Plenty of otherwise reputable trainers don't teach defense against a knife.

Self-defense trainers that try to teach complex knife disarms are sadly pretty common. Everyone who's serious about self-defense here will either be too busy teaching you how to properly draw your pistol or how to properly kick someone in the balls while shouting "I DON'T KNOW YOU".
>>
>>27771691
His point is that he's a retarded idiot that thinks that people wouldn't use a sharp stone because he's so fucking high on shit-gas and bull-history, he doesn't realize that people beat and murder each other with whatever the fuck they have in close proximity.

>Ooga booga that stick is pointy, I'll throw it at jaguars and other people so I can take their women
>Ooga booga, that obsidian is sharp, I'll use it to scrape hides and chop up anyone that gets close to my family

Like the ultra-dumb-fucks that put out those "huhhhr swords were never used in combat!!!!!!!!!" videos and then completely fucking ignore historical records like the ones we have of Battle of Cannae.
"In the first 2 seconds of battle, everyone had thrown their javelins, so we hacked each other to pieces with swords for the rest of the day, and seriously, all the Romans died."
>>
>>27771725
If you walk around in plate armor then yeah, a knife fight is a pretty good option for you.

However if you're sane, a stab battle is not something you want to get into.
>>
>>27771685
I meant "average layman" as in "average western layman." I apologize, I forget how fucking autistic 4chan can get sometimes.
>>
>>27771720
>Self-defense trainers that try to teach complex knife disarms are sadly pretty common.
That is sad. In the blade-based arts they generally teach to pass and run. Open hand defense against someone that know how to use a blade is almost always suicidal.
>>
File: 2015-11-03 03.32.08.png (179 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-03 03.32.08.png
179 KB, 480x800
>>27771675

I was wrong about the size... but guess what? It still proves my point: it is short and it is religious paraphrenalia.

Symbol of self-defence at times of persecution and crisis when possibly other stuff was not available.

Again, it is confirmed: that is, my point about the fact we should not draw on religious practices and take them as proofs of fuctionality.
>>
>>27771735
>A stab battle is not something you want to get into
It's better than a "just sit here and get stabbed" battle because you think that using a knife is stupid.

Fuck, even Sikhs are required by their law to carry knives because they're so effective at defense. Someone over 400 years ago, that actually had to use that shit in defense, was a fuckload smarter than you, you fucking "I learned from the internuts!" dumbass.
>>
File: Opinel hawkbill.jpg (29 KB, 761x629) Image search: [Google]
Opinel hawkbill.jpg
29 KB, 761x629
>>27771737
>I meant "average layman" as in "average western layman.

And you think this makes you less wrong how?
>>
>>27771761
Again, nobody is arguing that a knife shouldn't be used as a last resort.

They're just saying that having a knife as your primary weapon is beyond retarded. "Stab and get stabbed, first person to lose enough blood to pass out or gets covered in enough blood to lose control of their knife loses!" is only so much better than "sit there and get stabbed"
>>
>>27771761
>It's better than a "just sit here and get stabbed" battle because you think that using a knife is stupid.
LOL, this isn't even the dumbest shit that /k/ spouts. There was another thread on here that advocated, if you had a knife, to leave it in its sheath and defend against a knife attack open-hand. That's so counter-intuitive that I don't think your evolutionary instinct would allow you to do it!
>>
>>27771694
Most serious martial artists practice just for practice's sake or for the thrill of there fight (I.e. self preservation isn't their top priority) and recognize what they do is pretty shitty for self defense. This goes double for people whose lives don't revolve around martial arts.

Even Bruce Lee said the best course of action is just gtfo. Can't lose a fight you don't fight.
>>
File: 1444938152963.jpg (30 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1444938152963.jpg
30 KB, 514x536
>>27771757
I took issue with one thing you said, you stupid fucknugget. You were wrong about the thing that I took issue with. I do not disagree that knives are not ideal weapons, that's why I didn't address anything else.
>>
>>27771218
Kek
>>
>>27771796
Yeah, with knives in particular, I think people get the wrong idea about martial arts.
They will see FMA people doing lengthy checking drills and think, "look at those dumbasses thinking they will fight with a knife for more than ten seconds!"
All that Jason Bourne stuff is just to learn flow and elastico. I don't know of one serious FMA practitioner, in my whole country, that doesn't teach knife as a last resort, and running away as your first, best option.
>>
>>27771691

This is exactly my point.
OP is:
1. Untrained with knives
2. Thinks of a knife as a 1st choice self-defence weapon

My point is:
- should you have to fight on the streets... would you choose a knife if you had **other options**?
Answer: no.

>>27771725

>Completely missed my point.
>Takes historical quotes as a personal ad hominem offense.
>Thinks knife developed immediately as a war tool.
(No you idiot. Stick and stones first. And fangs. And when knives were available to prepare meats, for both big hunt and small game it is other tools, weapons and traps that are preferred)
>Posts middle age and Renaissance pics whereas I am quoting 40,000 BCE.
>Focusses on my mistaken remark about knife sizes in some Indian people, but fails to acknowledge that such knives were rituals
>Takes kids' reactions to knives as proof knives are optimal fighting tools.

My point is not that nobody would ever fight with a knife. As I said: extrema ratio.

My point is that knife is a loser in many contexts... and especially when the other party has a knife or better weapon.

Knife fight is likely to be a lose/lose situation even when it is facing another knife. And this is the point of some other 2-3 posters.

I am not advocating that knives are completely useless.

I am just advocating that, in order for them to work, you need:
>Appropriate context

I am advocating thet should not be your first choice if other weapons are available.

Is this point so hard to grasp?
>>
>>27771780
Sorry farm boy, you don't represent most of the current day western population.
>>
>>27771784
>They're just saying that having a knife as your primary weapon is beyond retarded.

...when other weapons are available.

Thanks anon for making this clear.
>>
>>27771804
Sorry. I apologize.

I thought you were the other idiot.posting Egyptian ritualistic pics and thinking they prove something about actual fighting.
>>
>>27771171
What's the actual purpose of this, anyway?
>>
File: Saca tripa.jpg (24 KB, 619x265) Image search: [Google]
Saca tripa.jpg
24 KB, 619x265
>>27771835
So your defense after being called out on your BS is to say that you can't use a knife shape that's present pretty much everywhere in the world?

Don't judge the rest of humanity based on your own incompetence.
>>
File: Untitled-vadii1B.jpg (189 KB, 439x653) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-vadii1B.jpg
189 KB, 439x653
>>27771784
>Again, nobody is arguing that a knife shouldn't be used as a last resort
>>27771457
>nothing more.
>>
>>27771871
This one really looks like a faucet you can use to cut weeds.

I reckon that if it is the most available tool in a country, people should learn how to use it in self-defence... yet in OP's case there are better options.
>>
>>27771780
excelent for gardening
>>
File: 1444793168180.jpg (21 KB, 450x311) Image search: [Google]
1444793168180.jpg
21 KB, 450x311
>>27771853
It's fine Anon. I'm just a bit touchy because I spent all day at work fixing someone else's fuckup, sorry to go off like that.
>>
>>27771880
Pic says "daga". Not knife.

Daga is like a gladius.
>>
>>27771880

>just grab the nigga by his wrist
>then pick him up and walk away
>>
>>27771901
Not me, the 15th century sword maestro Fillipo Vadi
I think he might know just a teeny, tiny bit more about blade use than you, no?
That's a throw, by the way :D
>>
>>27771871
The autism is strong in this one.

Okay, I've been talking in the context of self defense. Do I know how to cut some fucking wheat with that? Yes, it's self explanatory. Do westerners have an entire art focused on using it as a defensive weapon? No.

It makes an awkward as fuck stabbing weapon compared to a straight knife, using it as a slashing weapon is a good way to get jabbed in the face with a pitchfork, and I don't think the average farmhand is too concerned about hook control and hand trapping techniques.
>>
>>27771880
*sigh*
"Daga" is Spanish for "Dagger"
learn things at:
http://www.thearma.org/Manuals/Vadi.htm#.VjeWk7fnvDf
>>
>>27771880
What is a knife fight if not cutting meat?

Do you have something to prove, anon? Like that your karambit collection wasn't a waste of money?
>>
>>27771929

Fill who ?

Sounds like a huge homo, bet he knew fuck all about knives bruh. Was probably picking that guy up for some hot 15th century man sex.
>>
>>27771880
>nothing more.

You start with stones with sharp edges.

As soon as you get the hang of it, you match a sharp stone with a stick and boom: here's an axe.

Very soon, even if some dumb ape kept smashing heads with stones because they loved gore above anything else... all the other dudes switched to spears, bows, axes, clubs, and swords (much much later).

The hunter gatherer always has a knife with him and... guess what? 99.999999% of the time it is used for tool making, meat cutting and other practical purposes.

For war and self defence, he already has better weapons: staves, spears, axes, etc.

99% of the time, his knife is just an everyday tool.

Jump on your time machine and gather some 250 mumbo-jumbo H. Sapiens.

Guess what?

They can all throw javelins at olympic distances and can smash logs and shit with axes and clubs like pro.

In a knife fight they will survive because they are fucking storng and determined, and because they do not shy off using teeth and tricks.

But the sample you gathered will never be that of expert knife fighters.

Take Argulf, for example.
We interviewed this dude teleported from 20,000 BCE (quite recent a time, I reckon).
An anon asked Argulf if he carries his knife for self-defence.
Argulf laughs with guttural sounds: "yeah, once I killed a man with this. He tried to stab me in the back but I was quicker. Those motherfuckers tried to take our tribe by surprise. But, frankly, when my opponent is in front of me I will use my spear and charge with my axe. Only an idiot would choose a knife if better options are available."
Seriously?
"Yeah. Once I heard of a tribe in Turkey that used to have knife fights on a regular basis. But that was for sport, a ritual to celebrate the god of water. Not an actual thing. Knives are for skinning game and cutting stuff."
Thank you for your testimony, Argulf. Your contribution to history is priceless.
>>
>>27771952
LOL, not karambit guy. I don't like the karambit, you can't stab properly and if you are countered, you get your finger broken.
>>
>>27771895
>>27771943

Italian as well.
>>
>>27771970
>if you are countered, you get shot

Fixed
>>
>>27771895
see
>>27771943
>>
>>27771211
Webley bayonet on a webley, loaded.
>>
>>27771981
LOL, only in Amerifat! The rest of us are noguns :'(
>>
>>27771211
just stab the motherfucker with bullets
>>
>>27771952
Some 13 people have pointed out the problem is not that knife is completely useless as a weapon.

The majority of people her, however, do agree knife is a poor choice if other options are available.

ESPECIALLY, in OP's scenario.

OP is defending from armed robberies and thieves... not from assassins or angry lovers or random people who grab his arse from behind and try to rape him.

Moreover, OP is untrained. Do you follow me, anon?

So, the options are:
OP/Jigaboo
Barehanded/barehanded=OP wins
Knife/barehanded=OP wins
Barehanded/knife=Jigaboo wins, but given what he said, we consider OP is more skilled with his bare hands than anything else
Knife/knife=both are gonna get seriously hurt
Etc.

Should OP get into knife fights with a knife?
Answer: he should avoid this at all costs!
>>
>>27771513
Nigga have you played bloodbourne?
>>
>>27772028
The voice of ingenuity.

Clap clap!
>>
File: Kerambit_knife_and_sheath.jpg (17 KB, 288x215) Image search: [Google]
Kerambit_knife_and_sheath.jpg
17 KB, 288x215
>>27771886
>in OP's case there are better options.

I do not disagree. However, I think that the guy saying that karambits are sooper dooper hard to handle is full of poop.

>>27771935
>The autism is strong in this one.

Aww shucks, I'll bet you say that to everyone who calls you a dumbass.

You sound like the fags who think katanas are something special in the sword world. 95% of the shit that people do with karambits could be done with a paring knife. It's just another knife.

Also, how are you going to pull muh FMA out of your ass when you said that average laymen stuff earlier? I don't think the average layman is concerned about hook control and hand trapping techniques, Western or otherwise.

Also, using anything short enough to qualify as a knife vs. a pitchfork is a good way to get jabbed in the face with a pitchfork. Polearm beats every knife every time, I don't even know why you brought that up.
>>
>>27771513
>A.D. 1520
>using dagger
noblman swerve
>>
>>27771870
Bump for an answer!

I cannot understand this design!
>>
>>27772043
>I do not disagree. However, I think that the guy saying that karambits are sooper dooper hard to handle is full of poop.

I reckon.

I have no specific argument for karambits. It's your call on this subject. ;-)
>>
File: awyee.jpg (195 KB, 615x820) Image search: [Google]
awyee.jpg
195 KB, 615x820
>>27772038
suck my penor
>>
>>27772073

Holy shit I was sincerely congratulating thee.

I was already metaphorically sucking your turgid cock.
>>
>>27771675
>Are you the same fag who got rekt in the big knife thread after trying to spew legal shit?

No.

But I see you speak 4chanese.

This denotes extremely high levels of autism.

I am pretty damn sure you say "L-O-L" instead of actually laughing and you use "rekt" and other nice vocabulary when you talk to your therapist.
>>
File: beaker.png (29 KB, 329x153) Image search: [Google]
beaker.png
29 KB, 329x153
>>27771965
You've never done anything outside of eating your own shit on your computer, have you? Seriously, stop eating your own shit for like... 5 seconds and do some actual fucking research.

Pic related is around 4,500 years old. It is a COMBAT knife. A Beaker Blade.

Before beaker blades, there were flint/obsidian knives. Fuckers didn't have flint/obsidian swords because flint/obsidian is fucking brittle and you'd have to be the world's biggest dumbfuck to think that hauling around a giant, brittle blade that will smash itself to pieces the first time you set it down or hit something with it, is more effective to use than a knife for combat.

Now think about this, for one second, if you can, you idiot-sucking retard:
Why in the fuck would anyone put in the extreme effort with such primitive tools to cobble together a combat knife if it was the last fucking thing anyone wanted to use in a combat scenario? That knife was probably worth more than the village that the dude lived in.
>>
>>27772005
>illegal guns don't exist

You know gangs in ausfailia are nigger-rigging together homemade automatic firearms, right?
>>
File: JImBowiePushingShitIn.jpg (39 KB, 438x337) Image search: [Google]
JImBowiePushingShitIn.jpg
39 KB, 438x337
>>27772174
Thank you Anon.
/k/ always starts these threads with "hurr,durr, impossible to use knife, no one ever did"
Than once that is disproved:
"hurr, durrr, that's not what I said! I meant to say knives were a last resort, after your bow, spear, mounted knight, etc."
They always refuse to accept the simple truth that knives have been used defensively since the dawn of time. If /k/'s favorite internet neckbeard has convinced them that they should curl up in a ball and get kicked to death before using their knife, that's fine, but don't try to revise history.
>>
>>27772043
The original point was that a curved blade leaves your John Doe with no FMA experience less options than a chef's knife. And also that shitskin-asians are the only ones that have a subset in their mystical ooga booga voodoo to use it as an effective combat implement.
>>
>>27772198
LOL, I would rather not get sent to prison, anon, it is far worse in my country than those summer camp prisons in the US.
Besides, you can carry a knife legally here, and in a last resort, you can actually defend yourself! I know this is hard for Americans to beleive :D
>>
>>27772174
If you looked carefully near that knife, you'd see a stone box with "bin that knife" written in cavemanese.
>>
>>27772231
>"hurr,durr, impossible to use knife, no one ever did"

but nobody ever said that

you're just really angry some people think your katana collection is hilarious
>>
>>27772245
>subset in their mystical ooga booga voodoo
Actually, FMA has no ooga-booga. No chi or ki, no philosophical crap. It's all body mechanics.
Fun fact: my maestro knows the maestro that did that chicken blood thing to Jason Chambers in "Human Weapon". It's something he made up to do to westerners that want to learn FMA, because he wanted to see if they would actually do it. He laughed his ass of when they did.
>>
>>27772286
>but nobody ever said that

Yes, but 4chan's hobby is to counter straw-men made out of other people's legit arguments.

It-s the national 4chan sport: arguing against points no one has ever supported.

I have told these dudes that none of my previous comments is about the uselessness of a knife. They were all about the fact a knife may not be the first choice if other options are available.

But should I repeat myself more than once, they would call me autist.

So what shall we do? Let's sit down and stare at tue unfolding of human stupidity.
>>
File: 1400295002712.jpg (5 KB, 125x91) Image search: [Google]
1400295002712.jpg
5 KB, 125x91
>>27772103
barnacles
>>
>>27772174
Yeah, but were obsidian knives used for self defence?

Prove it.

Show me obsidian knives with human DNA on top that satisfies the following conditions:
1. Not from a ritual
2. Nor fron accident
3. Nor from a situation in which it was the only thing at hand.

Prove it.

And prove conbat knives constitute the majority of knives' archaeological findings.

I never said there were no knives at all.

Just read the interview at the end.

My claim is that a knife was 99.99999% used as an everyday tool.

As soon as they went to war, they equipped themselves with better weapons. Unless, of course, they were ambushing another tribe navy seals style.

Show me the beaker blade in combat. Show me that it was NOT another spear tip.

If you have a knife and a stick and you are going to war, you will definitely use the stick as a spear... either by sharpening the wood or by putting the knife on top.

Much like bayonets.

Combat knives were used as today's conbat knife.

I do not dispute the existence of combat knives in the past.

I dispute they were the weapon of choice, since other options were already available.
>>
File: 71fppR0l1iL._SL1500_.jpg (75 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
71fppR0l1iL._SL1500_.jpg
75 KB, 1500x1500
I edc this knife. Honestly don't think it could really do much but if someone unarmed charged me I could poke them with it.
>>
>>27772286
>but nobody ever said that
>>27771252
>A knife will do you no good in a fight
>>27771384
>You'll always lose in a knife fight
>>27771457
>>27771522
>BUT a knife is Never a first choice war or self-defense weapon.
>>27771691
>His point isn't that you shouldn't even reach for the knife
>>27771702
>if you win a knife fight, you die in the ambulance
>>27771830
>when knives were available to prepare meats, for both big hunt and small game it is other tools, weapons and traps that are preferred
>>
>>27772427
Only one of those are saying knives are impossible to use, and he was most likely saying it mistakenly. The rest are accurately saying knife fights have no victors.

>>27772174
Funny, the bronze age began over 4,500 years ago.
>>
OP,

If you're gonna get one, git gud at your jabbing. You probably have your heart set on one, and everyone is talking about Romans and knights or whatever.
>>
>>27772231
>Than once that is disproved:
>"hurr, durrr, that's not what I said! I meant to say knives were a last resort, after your bow, spear, mounted knight, etc."

No. Actually, I maintained the "extrema ratio" line of thought from the start.

Here:
>>27771457
>Best defense from unarmed people is a knife (though it will buy you a ticket to jail).
>However, if you are threatened with a knife it is wise not to challenge it with another knife.

And here:
>>27771522
>>27771640
>>27771254
Etc.

We acknowledge your mental illness... anon. We surely do.
>>
>>27772444
>saying knife fights have no victors.
That's not true. I know men that have survived knife encounters. They usually have a good scar to remember it by, but it's better than standing their holding your jacket :D
>>
>>27772380
>were obsidian knives used for self defence? >Prove it.
http://www.researchgate.net/publication/222158187_Surface_marks_on_bones_from_a_Neolithic_collective_grave_(Odagsen._Lower_Saxony)._A_study_on_differential_diagnosis

Now eat a full bucket of cold, wet dog shit, because you fucking deserve it, you ass-blasted retard.

There's a difference between the type of wound that a knife fight creates vs. butchering or ritual slaying.

But you are the biggest fucking faggot on /k/ right now.
>>
>>27772481
>:D
>LOL

Go back to Facebook you fucking autist
>>
>>27772481
Don't be hatin' 'cause you're wrong, senpai! :DDD
>>
>>27771513
You forgot the part where you find out he's just a hologram and not real.
>>
>>27771497
>LOL :D
Are you a child?
Did you even read his post?
>>
>>27772482
LOL, watch him say that was Murder, not Self-Defense! :D
>>
>>27771254
>Probably part of the commonwealth since he spelled defense with a c
You mean he spelt it properly.
>>27771171
Banned in UK. Doubly illegal if it's one of the 'stealth' plastic ones.
>>27771307
The knife in your pic is a hell of a lot bigger than the one in OP's.
>>
>>27772510
>Did you even read his post?
No. I speak five languages, but retard isn't one of them :D
>>
>>27772514
>Doubly illegal
? Do they hang you twice?
>>
File: 2015-11-03 05.20.08.png (182 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-03 05.20.08.png
182 KB, 480x800
>>27772174
>Pic related is around 4,500 years old. It is a COMBAT knife. A Beaker Blade.

Wrong.

>>27772380

Right.

Why is the second one right?

Pic related.

In archaeology there are examples of actual beaker daggers... but Beaker culture is more prominent and famous for having mounted knives on sticks for warring purposes. Actually, archaelogists are careful to call "knife" something that may have been the tip of a longer weapon.

So, it's basically as I said: as long as they could use a stick to extend the weapon's range... they did it.

They tried not to use knives by themselves as much as they could... to the point of inventing halberds before it was mainstream.

Source (for you illiterate amerifags):
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaker_culture
>>
>>27772490
sorry, see
>>27772501
>>
>>27772540
I think they give criminals a comfy apartment and room service in Europe.
>>
>>27772444
>Only one of those are saying knives are impossible to use, and he was most likely saying it mistakenly. The rest are accurately saying knife fights have no victors

Because I had already said it before.

>>27772481
>That's not true. I know men that have survived knife encounters. They usually have a good scar to remember it by, but it's better than standing their holding your jacket :D

Actually, anons' point when they say "no victors" is that there is no way to get a clean victory. Of course you can get a dirty one and survive your wounds.

>>27772482

Now you have to prove death by knife fight was true and actual self-defence and not some staged arena fight.

Arena fights do not resemble ritual slaying, but they do follow sports-like rules so that, for example, they *have* to use that weapon only.

And I guess priests chose to have knife fights because there was more guarantee blood was going to be spilled on both sides.
>>
>>27771411
lol
>Swords
>Invented before spears
>>
>>27772598
>Now you have to prove death by knife fight was true and actual self-defence and not some staged arena fight.

This.

>>27772174
Dude here don't know what he is talking 'bout.

He seez a photo and a description and draws unwarranted conclusions about something's everyday use.

Clearly the best autistic guy in the planet.
Possibly American.
Possibly 15 y.o.
Surely virgin.
>>
>>27772594
Yeah, this is what you get in Norway for killing 77 people. But only for about 10 years, when you're eligible for release.
>>
>>27772548
>WRONG HUHR FUCK MY MOUTH
I guess you should tell everyone that ever studied it, because the entire world, except for you, agrees it's a fucking 4,500-year-old beaker dagger.
>>
File: AndersBreivikCell.jpg (29 KB, 634x415) Image search: [Google]
AndersBreivikCell.jpg
29 KB, 634x415
>>27772621
forgot picture
>>
>>27772548
>inventing halberds before it was mainstream
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-03-05-37-41.png (266 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-03-05-37-41.png
266 KB, 480x800
>>27772623
My point is that it was a dagger...

...in the same way a bayonet is.

Of course you can stab your enemy by using it with your hands, but the purpose is usually to have it mounted.

Your idea that it is *just* a dagger and was used as such 100% of the time and mostly for war... is flawed.

If it was a knife, it was mostly an everyday tool and hardly saw any fight.

If it was a dagger... you have to prove they liked to fight with just that.

Instead, I argue it was more often used as the component of longer weapon.

Pic related.

Or are you so Amerifag that just because they wrote dagger it must be a one-handed weapon to be used in war with no other options available.

And again. Look at the pic. The pic is my argument.

Dagger alone is gonna fail against this. So that-s why it-s a last resort.

Have a nice gay.
>>
>>27772680
Top kek
>>
>>27771171
>Smaller.
>Allows for more forceful stabbing.
>Harder to be disarmed.

YES.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-03-05-45-22.png (603 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-03-05-45-22.png
603 KB, 480x800
>>27772630
Very Van Gogh of you.
>>
>>27772623
How does it feel to be a virgin who reads just image captions and takes everything at face value?

Are you a taliban or something?

Virginity detected.
>>
>>27771205
what kind of butt plugs do you use?
>>
File: iron-fist-anniema-s-1.jpg (196 KB, 851x1024) Image search: [Google]
iron-fist-anniema-s-1.jpg
196 KB, 851x1024
>>27771385
Speaking of gauntlets, why not one? Them and full plate should be legal in bongland. You get the added bonus that no one is going to bother the nutter in a tin can.
>>
>>27772793
This

Just make sure not to put a cross or anything on it because they'll behead you at the tower of London for offending mudslimes.
>>
File: you.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>27771830
>extrema ratio
>fedora maximo detectido
>>
Top lel my thread got a lot of replies. I decided to go for an extendable baton after all.
>>
>>27772245
>The original point was that a curved blade leaves your John Doe with no FMA experience less options than a chef's knife.

The original point was " it's an awkward knife to handle for the layman."

>shitskin-asians are the only ones that have a subset in their mystical ooga booga voodoo to use it as an effective combat implement

I'll refer you back to the paring knife.
>>
>>27772126
>This denotes extremely high levels of autism.

So does jumping into a conversation and pretending to be someone else. I'd already resolved things with the Anon I originally responded to.

I'd have to conclude that you're the fag who was pulling legalese out of his ass, which makes me wonder how you can sit there and pull the autism card.
>>
push knives offer some decent utility and are all around badass, good for grappling
>>
File: jpg.jpg (40 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
40 KB, 600x338
Kane used one in Dead Men
>>
>>27772682
>Or are you so Amerifag that just because they wrote dagger it must be a one-handed weapon to be used in war with no other options available.

This sentence is a disaster zone
>>
File: bjj.gif (2 MB, 232x116) Image search: [Google]
bjj.gif
2 MB, 232x116
>>27775930
>good for grappling
lol, yeah, it's the anti-bjj
>>
>>27778860
>Just learn boxing or martial arts
>Why do you need a gun to defend yourself?

Because animals travel in packs
>>
File: julia popova knifed.jpg (62 KB, 468x454) Image search: [Google]
julia popova knifed.jpg
62 KB, 468x454
>>27778929
>beefing in hostile territory without your running crew
ishygddt
>>
>>27779020
>Starting fights
Seriously though, can't roll 10 deep all day. But my full magazine and me makes 19
>>
>>27771541
It's not that awkward, but it does take a little forethought.

If you treat it like a bonus on the end of closed-hand punches, and as a slash on passing blocks, it works okay. Shit for parrying, since you'll break your hand.

Oh, and if the other guy gets hold of your arm... say goodbye to your index finger. You *cannot* let go of the knife in a joint lock.

Love my karambit... but a box cutter is probably more effective in a fight.
>>
>>27771377
Good ones give a solid grip. Watch Asians Fuck shit up with them on youtube
>>
>>Are push knives any good?
They're better than no knife, but there are plenty of knives that are better at everything.

>>Are they useful for self-defence?
Only for possible intimidation if you look like you know what you're doing with one.
>>
>hurr knives are shit
Better than no weapon at all.
>>
>>27776563
God Damn I love that game. Kane's such a badass.
>>
File: why not both notext.jpg (25 KB, 318x323) Image search: [Google]
why not both notext.jpg
25 KB, 318x323
>knives are shit
>use pepper spray
>>
>>27776684
>>27777777
>>
>>27771211
Cold Steelâ„¢ Two Handed Great Sword. It is the biggest sword they make!
>>
>>27771211
Gunblade
>>
>>27771171

the knife is an excellent weapon of defense , especially if it is in his pocket. You do not see and can be extracted quickly .
>>
File: Sebenza.jpg (156 KB, 766x531) Image search: [Google]
Sebenza.jpg
156 KB, 766x531
>>27771211
>Pic related is highly recommended komrade
>>
the best non firearms self defense is pepper spray... but you can use knives for all kinds of other stuff... buy a good knive and learn how to sharpen it and safe techniques
>>
>>27771211
A gun. And if that doesn't work, a second gun.
>>
>>27771211
Box cutter. Cheap, sharper than most anything you can buy, disposable.
>>
>>27772540
Nah just the difference between 6 months inside and 6 years just for possession
>>
>>27771211
Why not a Sebenza, friend?
>>
>>27783325
>box cutter
this, or if not a poorfag get a havalon piranta. replaceable blades that are surgically sharp and designed for cutting apart animals.
>>
>>27771171
Looks like a good bunk knife.
>>
>>27771211
>would /k/ recommend for self-defence
a nail remover and maybe a truck if you have a lot
>>
>>27771171
They are pretty good overall.

Pros:
+ Compact
+ Light
+ Fast
+ Secure grip
+ Quick & easy deployment even in the most high stress situations
+ Fairly unnoticeable
+ Not going to break in its intended use
+ Stabs are generally more deadly than slashes and this baby specializes in stabs

Cons:
- Reach is slightly inferior to some other options
- Fucks you up more than your average knife in legal cases
- Might be lacking in utility uses compared to more common knives
- Your hand might be more vulnerable to injury than with other knives
>>
>>27772630
He even gets to shitpost on /pol/
>>
>>27783325
Why the fuck would anyone recommend a box cutter for self-defense? Even your bare fists have more stopping power than that.

A box cutter would only make superficial wounds (before breaking) that your opponent isn't going to even notice before you are dead and the fight is over.
>>
>>27788305
I thought they were trolling. I'd take a screwdriver over a boxcutter.
>>
>>27771171
yes, but they're not very legal in general
>>
>>27789084
Poe's law.
Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.