[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/, how many years have you served in the military?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 570x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 570x407
Hey /k/, how many years have you served in the military?
>>
>>27585921

>4 years USMC

There I answered. Saged cuz not threadworthy.
>>
>>27585921
7 years in chairborne, xbox 360 division, 420th regiment, got deployed to CoD, got my cib and cab, a bronze star in MoH warfighter and even a distinguished Service in Halo. But my last 2 pumps in Rainbow6 really fucked me up. That carpel tunnel man. It's a bitch
>>
>>27585921
Five.
>>
File: 1440879517886.jpg (35 KB, 428x287) Image search: [Google]
1440879517886.jpg
35 KB, 428x287
>>27585945
>>
These are the threads that i think ruin /k/. There are people on this board that boast about their service. And I know they dont do it in a 'obvious' way. But everyone who has served sees it within seconds. I only offer give my credentials in the service when it would benefit the post. Example being, someone asks "Should I get this gear?" "Yes/No heres my experience while using it". I have a fucking huge distaste for people that feel the need to put subtle words in their post talking about their service or 'war' experience. My experience is this. Its like guys that walk around bragging all the people theyve killed. Chances are 99.9% of these people are boots that shouldnt talk, and I see that on this board. Thats why I refuse to trip up. Because 50% of the trips that are .mil are like this. NOT ALL. But its close. And they might comment on this and say "OMG UR WRONG UR A BOOT FK U". To those, I ask you this, what fucking grunt unit did you grow up in where your seniors walked around BOASTING about their service and how they rated ON A PUBLIC FORUM? Oh none of em? Thats what I thought.

Service fags are good on /k/ because they offer some really good input on weapons, tactics, and gear. But when you start rambling on about your deployments and times youve done this or that, then please shut the fuck up. Theres literrly someone on /k/ who tried to brag they are a SERE instructor and how they train special operations and all this BS making it WAY more badass then it really is. Training female pilots in lvl1 sere doenst make u a badass.
>>
Joined in 08, 0 deployments. Been in 2 branches.
>>
>>27585921

8 years, 3 in SF, one yr in the CIF so far
>>
They couldn't handle a real man like me. 5'5", 230lbs
>>
I fugged Korean whores
7/10
>>
2,5 years in finnish defence forces looking at boats
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.