[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>midnight >multiple loud bangs at door >sound of something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 474x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 474x318
>midnight
>multiple loud bangs at door
>sound of something breaking
>grab and rack rifle
>leggoooo
>mfw it's just drunk roommate
>>
>>27584552
should have shot him anyway.
>>
Time to get drunk and play paintball
>>
>>27584552

Have done that with a roommates girlfriend. Nothing like standing in the living room at 3AM with a confused semi drunk roommate and his semi nervous girlfriend ejecting shells form your shotgun onto the floor.
>>
>>27584552
Your lucky it wasn't a no knock warrant. You'd be dead.
>>
>>27584552
I've also done that to my roomate.

>2am
>showering after work
>hear banging on door
>I have been preparing for this for 3 years
>grab pistol and proceed to clear house, still dripping wet and naked
>roommate just forgot his keys
>>
>>27584719
>no chub
6/10
>>
File: WoodMetalAndPussy.jpg (3 MB, 2236x2236) Image search: [Google]
WoodMetalAndPussy.jpg
3 MB, 2236x2236
>uni student home for summer
>relaxing in bed
>loud crash scares the shit out of me
>3:30~am
>finally the time has come
>quickly go over options of ak or 9mm
>ak
>load HD mag
>quickly open bedroom door
>go down hall
>take a sharp right
>fucking ass hole cats knocked a flower vase off the counter
>bummed
>parents come into the kitchen
>see their son with nothing on but black and pink Nike leggings and my American flag bandanna headband
>remove mag eject round catch it in air
>night fam

Pic related ak and ass hole cat
>>
>3AM
>sitting up in my basement with anime, a bottle of scotch, and a bowl of pasta
>hear glass breaking from upstairs
>grab norinco sks
>bayonet in the ready position
>tactically roll my way upstairs
>tactically sweep the kitchen
>Sgt. Mittens identified
>ask Sgt. Mittens for a sitrep
>Sgt. Mittens meows at me, begins purring, and rubs on my leg
>at ease
>look around kitchen
>Sgt. Mittens knocked a glass dish off the table
>put him on latrine duty
>he shits in front of my bedroom door the next morning
>>
> 4 in the A.m.
> walking back from my scheduled midnight piss
> Suddenly hear a crash by my front porch
> Grab ol mossy out the linens closet and rush into the living room like an idiot
> Sense my obvious mistake and back off into shadows
> Hear some rumble n tumble on my lovely wooden porch and some bangs on the door.
> Jesus Christ its go time
> I run out my back door just past the kitchen and tale the corner of the house
> Just as im opening the gate i hear a REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
> Jesus fuck no the shadows are alive !
> Point , shoot, and aim !
> Ahhhh my ears !
> a shadow scurries off from my trashcans
> The front door !
> Finish taking the corner and start yellin like a madman
> The moon is not my friend tonight
> I don't recall yelling it but my neighbor says I was yelling " get out here right now and ill shoot"
> Not having my porch light on and the screening hiding everything in a viel , I retreat inside through the back
> Adrenaline pumping I flip on the porch light and rip my damn curtain off its holder trying to move it out the way
> Nothing

Needless to say my neighbor was awake making coffee before work and called the cops. He didn't see it was me but he did hear a gunshot and see someone in front of my porch threatening to shoot run behind my house. weeks later it was the same noise and I found two coons playing on my porch . I had a hole in the screen. I felt retarded . Plus my trash can now had a hole in its base. It wasn't as detailed as i posted it since i wasn't in logical thinking mode when it happened but still. Fix your screens guys
>>
>>27584552
its good for training
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.