[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say we were able to build a durable robot capable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: Untitled.png (8 KB, 699x530) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8 KB, 699x530
Let's say we were able to build a durable robot capable of performing the maneouvre pictured and that is able to do so at above average speeds while charging an enemy, what is the likelihood of such a weapon being defeated?

Note that in between each step a savage metal kick is delivered, while the deadly windmill effect is constant.

Can this design be perfected?
>>
File: Untitled.png (8 KB, 699x530) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8 KB, 699x530
>>27581419
Redesigned the chassis for more areodynamism and branded it for copyright reason. You'll also notice a wicked spike has been added to improve lethality.

Thoughts?
>>
File: Untitled.png (9 KB, 699x530) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9 KB, 699x530
Double wakizashis help to improve the robot's deadly reach while improving its earodynamism.
>>
File: Untitled.png (10 KB, 699x530) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10 KB, 699x530
Wakizashis have been added to the feet modules to increase the overall area coverage of the blades whilst in the middle of the kicking motions, and improve the earodynamism.
>>
File: Untitled.png (13 KB, 699x530) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
13 KB, 699x530
The battle robot has been outfitted with beats by dr dre fear pods that provide auxiliary boost and leathality.
>>
I see I am ahead of my time

someday the doubters will rue the efficacy of my weapons
>>
>>27581419
>>27581492
>>27581516
>>27581540
>>27581588
>>27581616
Thread of the day.
>>
>>27581419
ill donate some money towards building it
>>
simpsons did it.
>>
>>27583507
it was futurama
>>
There are days I wonder why I come here

This is not one of those days
>>
File: 1399604795808.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1399604795808.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
Someone call up DARPA for a research grant, we are literally witnessing the future of warfare
>>
>>27581419
>the maneouvre pictured
What, tripping down a flight of stairs? Probably pretty easy to implement but of doubtful tactical value.
>>
>>27583571
The robot helicopters its fearsome arms while goostepping triumphantly towards its soon to be dead foes
>>
Wouldn't a trench defeat these things ? Or a moat
>>
File: Untitled.png (16 KB, 699x530) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
16 KB, 699x530
>>27584991
Easily defeated by the all-terrain model
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.