[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well I asked /lit/ but no one knew what it is so they told me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Well I asked /lit/ but no one knew what it is so they told me to try to ask here cause "it's the most popular Humanity fuck yeah story and you probably will know what it is" so here I am.

I started to search for some sci fi stories that I liked and I can't find one particular maybe you can help me?

I list things I remember.
- There was this one civilization watching another through telescope or something like that
- This watched civilization acted like barbarians murdering each other or some shit like that, many wars atrocities etc
- Watching civilization came to conclusion that if this watched civilization go to the stars it will spread war and death everywhere killing billions
- So this watching civilization created a powerful bomb and send it towards home planet of this barbarians, this bombe goes faster and faster reaching speed of light or something like that
- Years will pass before bomb reaches them and destroy everything in their solar system
- During those years this civilization still watches the other and something starts to happen, this barbarian civilizations begin to evolve or some shit and is starts to become something unique beautiful that you can respect etc
- But there's no way to stop the bomb and it finally reaches them and BOOM obliterates everything
- Civilization that was watching this barbarians which became something beautiful regrets their decision about sending the bomb
- But "barbarians" survived and they know where are those that destroyed their world and they will find these people and will take their vengeance upon them

It's short story, barbarians were implied to be humans and it ended with something along the lines:
"We know where you are, we're coming for you" or something like that

Yeah I spoiled everything but still I want to read it again, it was one of a kind.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/comments/8tzq3/the_gift_of_mercy_short_story/

sorry for the rebbit link but its the first link i found
>>
I like the space jew story more.
>>
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Humanity_Fuck_Yeah

/tg/ used to be the source of these kinds of stories, and they were great. And then nazimod took over the board in 2011 and burned my homeland to the ground.
>>
>>27579019
I so guess the best board that replaced /m/ as the "best board" on 4chan suffered the same fate.
>>
>>27579032
Nah, /tg/ is getting better. The Nazimod killed it for a while, but it's back.
>>
>>27579158
Their HFY threads are rather heaver on autists arguing and light on actual HFY writing. it's disappointing.
>>
>>27579019
Dont fucking remind me.

/tg/ was a beautiful place.
>>
File: frequently requested.png (122 KB, 1280x1397) Image search: [Google]
frequently requested.png
122 KB, 1280x1397
>>27578343
>>
>>27578343
its from /tg/ and of course reddit steals it like everythign else. worse than china tbh
>>
File: 1385260431868.png (73 KB, 844x1157) Image search: [Google]
1385260431868.png
73 KB, 844x1157
>>27578343
>mfw i live where this fukken laser is pointing at. 30km off to ramstein AB
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.