[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ship overseas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 400x394
Any ideas how to?

Field strip and pack separately?

Curiosity killing me if possible with so many now have polymer frames....
>>
>>27576648
Legally through customs and make sure everything is legal.
>>
Theoretically possible.... Reality? Another stiry
>>
Ship what? Drill bits?

Otherwise >>27576660 is your only option and it probably still won't work especially since I bet what you want falls under assault weapon rules and the Clinton EOs are still in effect as far as I know. Any other way and I'm pretty sure it's not gonna happen unless you know someone with a private plane.
>>
Been thinking of buying a boat for fun. Just to float around the coast, and go near shore sometimes from Canada to the US. If I'm Canuck, what are the laws like if I want to have a picnic on a US shore somewhere quiet?
>>
>>27576787
Reminds me of my idea, if I were a celebrity with a private airplane I would keep my guns on it and take them to places like Britain and Japan and nobody would know.
>>
>>27576648

You mean illegal smuggling of weapons?

You'd have to use stealth methods. Disassemble gun, send parts in multiple packages hidden in ordinary objects like DVD players, TV's etc. Try making weapon parts imitate ordinary object's parts, so it won't get noticed in X-ray scanning.

It's hard to do and can get you in prison for quite a long time, but it has been successfully done and always will be.
>>
>>27577094
You could hide a bunch of weapon parts inside an automobile.
>fill engine block with small parts
>cut holes in frame, put guns inside, weld back up
>stuff guns inside of seats
>you get the idea
Importing vehicles is tricky and expensive but you could get a lot of weapons over in one run as long as customs doesn't disassemble your car to the frame.
>>
>>27577154
they x-ray stuff man.

pay off the right people, bring anything you want into the country,
>>
There was a guy putting gun parts inside of engine blocks to get them into Australia awhile back.

He got busted

>>27577154
>>27577255

There is also the Kalashnibox 360 route as well.
>>
>>27577255
They would x ray cars and be able to find gun parts?
>>
File: ersjtherthrethr4th.jpg (68 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
ersjtherthrethr4th.jpg
68 KB, 540x960
>>27576648
>>
>>27577298
Ban assault screwdrivers
>>
>>27576787
The best investment to risk ratio Canadian-US investment would be to order unregulated Canadian SVT40's, Norinco M14's and Norinco Type 97's. The first two would sell for a fine price in the US in the order of 800-1200 dollars and the latter who even knows?
>>
>>27577298
Man, those boolets look gnarly. Are those the rip rounds I've heard so much about? 3spooky5me. Gotta keep those children safe.

Clip
Silencer
Stopping power
>>
>>27577333
Jesus man I just said a fucking picnic. Like with a basket with food in it.
>>
>>27577347
BRING US YOUR SLAVSHIT
>>
>>27577347
Ask stupid questions and get real answers canuckbro. If you want a nice little nest egg to start your life inside of the US there is no finer way.

Valuable and rare SVT40's are already here inside of the united states and most of them were brought in before import marking laws.

I know of a Canadian that did this same thing and made a nice 50000 dollar profit to start his new life inside of the US with.

He is now very successful and owns a firearm and accessory startup company.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.