[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best tablet and solar charger combo to download
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 1747x1874) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 1747x1874
What's the best tablet and solar charger combo to download and read the full size do k ument on?
Something that can torrent and use winrar and open PDF's
>>
Please help
>>
Goal zero, literally any of their products and any cheapo tablet will do.
>>
I saw some software that you could use to put it on the nook thats black and white. Seems like a good idea because they have a fuck huge battery life.
>>
>>27574155
Do you have a link to the do/k/ument for us?
>>
>>27574155
>>>/g/ you dumbfuck
>>
I made a guide on portable power generation for operational needs OP, you want a link?
>>
Don't use a tablet, retard. Torrenting fucks flash memory hard
>>
File: offgridleccy.png (1 MB, 1410x3834) Image search: [Google]
offgridleccy.png
1 MB, 1410x3834
>>27578008

Here you go OP, I just made a picher for you.

Enjoy the OC darling
>>
Do you think the do/k/ument is a book or something?
>>
>>27578070
Hi AK :3
>>
>>27578096
It's a massive pile of pdfs and videos. I don't see why a tablet wouldn't be ideal. (not OP)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.