[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good cheap Balisong trainers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 51nULFnb8QL._SL1000_.jpg (34 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
51nULFnb8QL._SL1000_.jpg
34 KB, 1000x1000
I am looking for a butterfly knife trainer before I buy my benchmade to practice flipping but I don't know what is a good quality trainer to start with. Any recommendations?
>>
>>27570205
Just buy one and tape it faggot.
>>
>>27570228

I don't want to damage the blade being a jackass. I was hoping to get some experience first, should i just buy a cheaper real balisong like bear and son?
>>
Just buy real balisongs. I got a butterfly knife when I was 10 and they're honestly not all that hard to use.
>>
>>27570364

Do your have any recommendations for companies that make good ones/good models to buy? I was looking at getting a cheaper bear and sons one then moving onto a benchmade 51 or something.
>>
>>27570405
I honestly don't know the brand of the one I had. When I was younger, my dad was a cop and would give me confiscated weapons from the PD. It was probably just some cheap hoodrat shit.
>>
>>27570205
http://www.amazon.com/Practice-Balisong-Butterfly-Trainer-Oliasports/dp/B00MDY95MK/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?ie=UTF8&colid=2RJLXU355YY34&coliid=IJXWBZXRDU56L&ref_=aw_wl_ov_dp_1_1

This is the one I use. It has lasted me since the middle of summer. It loosens up, but it shouldn't be a problem if you can tighten it.
>>
File: BCB201OR4Pnw.jpg (40 KB, 800x524) Image search: [Google]
BCB201OR4Pnw.jpg
40 KB, 800x524
If you insist on getting a trainer and dont want garbage get a bear ops b200 trainer. Or a BBbarfly it's only 20$ and flips decently and opens bottles
>>
>>27570205
Why would you want a hand fedora friend?
>>
I just have a butterfly bottle opener that I trained on. Didn't have a while lot of drive to learn anything crazy so I didn't bother buying an actual butterfly knife.
>>
>>27570722

What do you think about the jaguar or thug heavyweight knives? Is it better to train without a trainer?
>>
>>27570821

Is the bottle opener knives just as good as using a trainer? I feel like using a real cheap one may be the best route.
>>
>>27570205
How many times do I have to say it. Buy a bottle opener, practice, use it to drink yourself to death when you realize you mastered a useless skill.
>>
Just buy a real $10 one. They're not even sharpened.
>>
Michael at Batangas, he can sell you one for 500 peso but for 700 you can also buy rambo knife
>>
>>27570205
http://www.amazon.com/Enhanced-Practice-Trainer-Training-Silver/dp/B00H977DW0/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1444877301&sr=8-6&keywords=balisong+trainer
I just bought this one, seems like it's really good qaulity so far.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.